Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Kristen And The Girls On A Retreat Part 1

"Kristen gets wet by watching a computerized male servicing an elderly lady."

3
0 Comments 0
3.7k Views 3.7k
3.2k words 3.2k words

I was walking towards Nina’s office and I saw Bernice coming. Her skirt was shorter than usual, and her blouse was tight-fitting. Her beautiful legs caught my attention as she was swaying lightly.

“Good morning Bernice, you look lovely.”

She leaned in to hug and kiss me on the cheek. I detected the faint odor of Nina’s perfume.

“I am doing well and was coming from Nina’s office to drop off some papers. It is no secret that I just love eating her pussy first thing in the morning. It helps to keep me focused. Besides, she loves it too. You were the one who said sex is better in the office. We are being discreet,” said Bernice.

“I forgot to ask how was the video for your husband?”

“Sorry, I forgot to tell you. We had the fuck of our lives. He put his dick in every hole that he could find. I had to fight him off from eating my pussy. He was like a vampire trying to suck all my juices out of me. I never had so much fun with his dick and we got nasty. We have a ritual that he eats my pussy every night before we go to bed and I give him a blowjob. To be proper, I suck his manhood,” said Bernice.

“I am glad that all worked out well.”

“Don’t get me wrong, the love life and sex is great with the husband but with Nina, it is the balance. The feel of another woman’s touch cannot be duplicated. The way she touches my tits and then sucks on them. She adores my legs and kisses them from my feet up to my pussy. I cannot find the right words on how wonderful it feels when her tongue is deep in me. She can find every nerve ending. I think of her and I get wet,” said Bernice.

“I hope you never play cards because you have that horny look in your eyes, and I am willing to bet your panties are wet. You need to get back to your desk and do not pull out your dildo. I know you have one.”

We both laughed and parted. I returned to my desk to call Nina.

“Hi, Nina. Can we use the cabin next month for the retreat for the girls?’

“We can have it at any time. Are we going to have some girl fun? I have a feeling that you are not going to tell me,” said Nina.

“If I tell you it will spoil the fun. I will let the suspense get the better of you.”

I did not keep the list of girls stored on my computer for privacy reasons. I have my little black book with just initials. I keep monthly contact and some I see at the main office. I had a bank account set up and asked each person to deposit whatever they felt like. The amount was more than I had expected. There was enough money to pay expenses for the weekend.

My telephone rang.

“Hi, Kristen. Just want to let you know I have the information on the request trip. If you can stop by later, we can go over it,” said Angela.

“That sounds great. I will swing by after work. See you then and thanks.”

The travel agent is a good friend and a member of the original Ring of Friends but left to start her own business. She is a successful travel agent. I could not figure out how she rose so quickly.

After work, I made my way to Angela’s. I pulled into the garage and took the elevator to the twentieth floor. I was impressed when I stepped off. The receptionist was beautiful, a lovely redhead with average size breasts, and the low-cut blouse showed her cleavage. The nice shape of her lips caught my eye.

“Hi. You must be Kristen. I am Bonita. Angela is expecting you. She has told me all about you and I see why she got excited,” said Bonita.

She extends her hand out to shake mine. She grasps my hand with both of hers. The grip was gentle, and her hands were soft. Her nails were manicured with long slender fingers. She held my hand for a few seconds and smiled.

“Angela did not stress how beautiful you are. You look delicious. I bet you look better without clothes,” said Bonita.

“Do you always come on this strong with people you meet for the first time?”

“Okay girls, back down. Do not get your panties wet. There is no sex in the front office as it is bad for business,” said Angela.

I turned and Angela came from behind the partition. We hugged and kissed each other. As we started to walk Bonita rubbed my ass and smiled.

Before we left the lobby a well-dressed elderly woman entered. I watched Bonita escort her down the hall. I could not hear their conversation.

Once we were in Angela’s office, she closed the door and pulled me close and we engaged in a passionate kiss as our tongues played. Our hands were all over each other.

“Oh, Kristen. It has been too long, and I have missed your touch,” said Angela.

“Yes, it has been. You look as beautiful as ever with your gorgeous legs.”

“Kristen you know how to make a girl’s pussy get wet. I know why I love you,” said Angela.

“Before we get started, I need to tell you about my business. I met an elderly lady some years ago, and her pussy was still hot. One night she was between my legs and had a thought. She wished there were someplace where she could go and get fucked without any strings and just to feel a dick. She did not care if it was a real or artificial just something hard between her legs,” said Angela.

“Are you running an escort service?”

“No not that. I found a Japanese company that makes like-size figures out of silicone and they feel human. The difference is they come with a detachable penis. They cost me a few thousand dollars. I have the ladies come here to spend an hour of pleasure. Some even want their session videotaped so they can masturbate anytime watching themselves,” said Angela.

“I can’t understand how you can be that successful?.”

“If I showed you my client list you would understand. Come with me,” said Angela.

We walked down the hall and into a small room. There was a two-way mirror and I could not believe what I saw. The elderly lady, who was called Carla, had a gorgeous body and her perky breasts, tight ass, and shapely legs. It was evident she worked out. I could see her clean-shaven pussy and her lips were beautiful. She was dressed in a matching red bra, panty, and garter belt. The push-up bra had her tits looking larger. I was getting horny looking at her.

“You need not worry, the room she is in is sound-proof. At times, the girls do get loud. The good part is coming,” said Angela.

I watched her push a button and a life-size male figure came out suspended. There were controls for her to adjust the height. I saw her make the selection for the size of the dick she wanted. The dick was beautifully shaped with a mushroom-shaped head. The dick was secured in the body. She placed some type of cream on the dick and dropped to her knees and started sucking.

“Johnny, your dick feels so good in my mouth and I bet it will feel even better in my pussy," said Carla.

“I forgot to tell you there is a built-in voice-activated computer in which the client preloads some instructions. I have it set up where they can do that remotely from their homes,” said Angela.

“Carla, I like the feel of you sucking my dick but be careful you might make me cum in your mouth," said Johnny.

“I want to feel your hardness in my mouth,” said Carla.

“Will you let me fuck you? I want to push my dick in your wet pussy and feel your muscles wrapping around my dick,” said Johnny.

I watched as Carla rose. She walked in front of Johnny and parted her pussy and I saw the dick disappear as Carla moaned. She pressed the controls and Johnny’s arms came down and gripped her ass. She pressed another button and Johnny’s hips started to move.

“That’s right baby, fuck my pussy. Make me cum all over your dick. Yes! It has been a week and I need this,” said Carla.

“Oh yes. I can feel your wet pussy, Carla. I want to fuck you until I have you cumming. I have my dick in you. Let me know when you are close so I can go faster. I want to hear you tell me how much you love it,” said Johnny.

“Johnny, I am almost there baby. Fuck me faster. Please go faster, Johnny. I love the way your dick feels. Please faster,” yelled Carla.

I watched Johnny move faster going back and forth and side to side.

“Carla, I hope you are ready because I am going to shoot my cum with you. I want you to feel as my cum starts to fill up your pussy,” said Johnny.

“Yes! Fuck me! I am cuummiinngg. Now, deeper in me. I can feel you, Johnny. Give me all you cum. Shoot deep in my pussy,” yelled Carla.

MelissaSaenz
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MelissaSaenz

I thought Johnny was going to come off the rack as the two were fucking like it was the last fuck they were going to have. Carla’s hips were matching the speed of Johnny. She was grinding her hips. I saw three hard jerks by Johnny.

“Carla, I am cuummiinngg. Can you feel it, baby?” said Johnny.

“Fuck, Johnny. I can feel you squirting in me. Fuck. Do not stop. Please make it last," yelled Carla.

I saw Johnny’s arms start to move as his hands were going up and down her back. There was a pause and I saw a thick white liquid dripping down Carla’s legs. She scooped it up and she licked it from her hand.

“Carla, when are you going to let me push my dick in your pretty tight butt hole? I love the sight of your hole. I know it will feel so good gripping my dick,” said Johnny.

“Oh. You are getting nasty, Johnny. Let me think about it,” said Carla.

At this point, Angela said to me, “The dick has a sensor and when it reaches a point, it will empty the liquid, which is flavored. You get to select the flavor. When she finishes, she will retire the unit in the chamber where it will be sanitized and ready for the next client. By the time Carla comes back from the shower her video will be ready.”

Angela got behind me and wrapped her arms around me and was kissing my neck. I turned into putty. I felt her hand pull my skirt up.

“Kristen, your panties are soaked. You must have liked that,” said Angela.

“Shut up and get those fingers in my pussy and don’t pull them out until I cum.”

“I need to let you know this room is not sound-proof,” said Angela.

“Yes, that is it. Rub my lips before you put your fingers in. Play with my clit. Fuck! Yes, Angela. I missed this. You always knew how to make my pussy feel good. Just a little bit more.”

I could not take anymore, I turned with Angela’s fingers buried in my pussy.

“Okay, baby. Cum for me. Let me feel your cunt juice,” said Angela.

“I am cuummiinngg. Agghh. Fuck. So good. Go deeper.”

“That’s my girl. Get my fingers nice and wet. Let it all out,” said Angela.

It was all over too quickly. We held our embrace and Angela rubbed her cum-soaked fingers across my lips. We shared the taste of my pussy juice.

“I have a confession about having you come over. I was missing you and wanted to do this,” said Angela.

“Any time you want me, all you have to do is call.”

“I guess we have some work we are supposed to be doing for the girls,” said Angela.

We left the room as Carla was cleaning up. It was an interesting setup. I was sitting in Angela’s office looking at her and I had a strong urge to taste her pussy.

“Can you come around in front of your desk?”

She walked around and sat on the edge. I had her to slide back and my hands reached under her dress and pulled off her red thong.

“I need to taste you and after you fingered me I want to do something for you,”

“I want you to eat my pussy. I was planning on masturbating after you left. I want to feel your tongue in my warm pussy. I want to cum on your face,” said Angela.

“You are already wet. You taste as sweet as ever. I love sucking your clit. Cum for me.”

“Fuck. So good. Stick your tongue in deeper and move it around. It feels so good. Suck up all my juice. I have missed this,” said Angela.

I did not hear the door open as Bonita walked in. She did not say a word. I turned my wet face towards her.

“Bonita you might as well take your panties off and get over here. I want to eat your pussy.”

“I am glad you said that. I have been wet since you arrived,” said Bonita.

“Kristen baby keep licking me so I can get your face wet with my juice. Fuck! Your tongue is working magic. It feels good. Deeper. Deeper. I am cuummiinngg! Faster. Yes. Agghh,” yelled Angela.

Angela was holding my head and had gotten off the desk and was grinding her pussy in my face. I was gasping for air.

“Fuck! Yes! Yes! This is too good to make it last. I needed this baby. Suck my pussy. Yes! So good honey,” said Angela.

Bonita was frozen and had a blank look on her face. Angela did release my head so that I could breathe. I had forgotten how sweet her pussy tasted.

“I need to go and sit down. I feel exhausted. You know how to energize my inner parts. The orgasm was explosive. Sorry about holding your head, I got carried away,” said Angela.

Bonita was at the end of the desk leaning forward with her knee on the desk. I looked at the back of her shapely legs and firm ass. Her cheeks were spread, and I was in a daze. I moved closer to I feel the softness of her cheeks.

“Bonita, you have a beautiful butt hole and the skin looks so smooth and tight. If you do not mind, I want to enjoy it. I want you to have a different orgasm.”

“No one has ever paid any attention to it. I always wanted to know what it would feel like,” said Bonita.

I wet my thumb and index finger and slowly rubbed my fingers over her spot. I saw her muscle twitch as she moaned. I placed my thumb flush against the opening and my finger went into her vagina. I only heard an animal sound from Bonita.

“Oh, God, Kristen. What are you doing? I have never felt anything like it. Please do not stop,” said Bonita.

My thumb pressed harder and to help lubricate I ran my tongue over the object of my fascination. Her hole was slick, and I continue to press until I pushed inside to feel the tightness of her muscle.

“Yes. Please push it in me some more. I love the feeling and play with my pussy. You must make me cum. Please do it,” yelled Bonita.

I withdrew my thumb and replaced it with my tongue flat against her tight hole. I pushed two fingers in her pussy. Bonita was pushing her hips back and forth. I wanted her to have a violent orgasm and to make her spray her juices.

“Angela please come over and kiss me. I want to taste your lips. My ass and pussy feel like they are on fire. Fuck! This is wonderful,” said Bonita.

“I am going to do better. I am going to let you eat my pussy,” said Angela.

I saw Angela get up on the desk and pulled her skirt off and removed her thong.

“Here baby, suck my pussy and make me cum over your face. Yes. Nice and deep with your tongue,” said Angela.

“Your tongue is in my ass. Fuck! Yes. Push more of it me. Agghh. It feels wonderful. You are going to make me cum,” said Bonita.

Bonita was pushing her hips back to meet the movement of my tongue. I got the reaction I was trying with my fingers deep in her pussy going faster. Her pussy was juicy, and her tight hole was messy. I was going faster and then it happened.

“Oh fuck! Look out, Kristen. I do not know what is going to happen and I cannot hold it. Agghh. I am going to spray. Look out! I am cuummiinngg. Yes! Yes! This is it. Fuck. Go faster. This has never happened. I am sorry,” yelled Bonita.

My fingers were wet from Bonita’s fluid that was dripping down her legs. Bonita yelled out.

“Angela, come on my face now. I want your pussy juice. Cum on me,” yelled Bonita.

“I am cummiinngg. Yes Bonita, all for you baby. Fuck. Suck me faster,” said Angela.

After Angela calmed down Bonita pushed my face from ass and turned around and buried my face between her legs and gripped my head.

“Now, suck my pussy. Do it hard to make me cum again. Please suck me hard. I want to cum again. Eat my pussy,” yelled Bonita.

I was going faster with my tongue and fingers in her pussy. It was seconds before the next orgasm.

“Yes. Let me fuck your face. I am going to spray your face. Fuck! I am going to. Yes. Agghh,” said Bonita.

I felt Bonita go tense and grunt as a warm a stream came from between her legs to drench my face. Her hips were going in a circle with her hands still on my head. Angela ran around to get her face wet as we shared her pussy.

“Let yourself go. Give it all to us. You taste so good. Come on girl, let it go.”

“I don’t know what came over me. I have never sprayed like this. I did not have any control over my pussy. The way you had your tongue in my tight hole was driving me crazy. I did not want the feeling to stop,” said Bonita.

“Kristen, you have to come back to get what you came for,” said Angela.

“I got more than what I came for.”

We all laughed and shared a kiss to taste Bonita’s juices. We all went to shower and decided on a return visit.

 

To be continued.

Published 
Written by RedPonyak
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors