Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lusty Adventures of a Trophy Wife 9

"Lynda is a house guest in India where she seduces her host's sexy wife"

18
26 Comments 26
17.1k Views 17.1k
2.5k words 2.5k words
Lusty Adventures of a Trophy Wife - 9

Don Abdul ©2010

It was raining when they arrived Mumbai, but their limo driver was there to greet them with an umbrella that kept them dry as they climbed into their transport to their home for the next seven days. A very comfortable home it was too, for Rajiv Chopra, Andrews trusted business partner never did anything by halves. As always, Rajiv had insisted that Andrew and Lynda stay with him and Sunita his beautiful wife in their palatial mansion in the lush, prosperous suburb of the city.

The rain beat down hard on the roof of the limo but the occupants of the car were oblivious to the cold dampness that it produced. Lynda who was looking out the window while Andrew sent off yet another frigging email from his Omni present blackberry suddenly settled back in her plush leather seat and closed her eyes. Her heart began to thump in her chest as she recalled her last visit to the Chopra's home.

For months she had wondered about the all too brief burst of vivacity that sometimes lit up the sexy and sensually enticing eyes of the usually demure and outwardly conservative Sunita. Perhaps she was reading too much meaning into it but it seemed to Lynda that there was a rather sexual flavor to it too.

Being tired from her previous night’s raunchy fuckfest with her sexy oriental room service waiter, Lynda soon drifted off to sleep as the limousine weaved its way through the city traffic.

*********

During the third day of her current visit Lynda observed rather pleasantly that Sunita’s vivacity had lingered for as many days. Andrew and Rajiv had travelled to Delhi for a series of meetings with local Government and Business leaders and they weren’t expected back for another three days.

After wearing themselves out shopping the previous day, Sunita had invited Lynda to join her for Yoga exercise at their private Gym. It was a fully equipped Gym complete with four shower stalls and lockers. Lynda had been shocked but rather pleasantly surprised when her friend turned up in Lycra one piece exercise suit which both flattered and showed off her sexy figure.

Sunita was a gorgeous 5'6" woman with stunning big breasts that seemed to attract Lynda’s eyes like a magnet. She was in her mid thirties and very feminine with such beautiful, naturally curvaceous body. Her generous breasts were very well complemented by her nicely rounded ass. It was quite obvious that she looked after herself, exercising regularly and keeping her stomach nice and flat and her legs well-toned.

Lynda suddenly realized she was ogling her sexy hostess, and so she awkwardly asked if they’d be working out to Indian music. Sunita couldn’t possibly have missed her house guest’s lascivious stares; she acted completely oblivious to it. Despite her pretense however, the experienced Lynda saw right through her feigned innocence; she had always suspected that Sunita was a damn sexy tease with a body capable of making any straight woman question herself.

*************

‘Damn! This isn't fair. There is this fucking gorgeous woman working hard and sweating right in front of me and I can't just take her and fuck her.’ Lynda’s tortured mind complained, in between deep breaths of their yoga exercises.

Lynda struggled through the session and by the time they were done, she was soaking wet, not just from the decent sweat she had worked up, but by the intensity of her arousal as she exercised within close proximity of the sexual goddess that was the beautiful wife of her husband’s amiable business partner.

She saw her chance as they headed for the shower, where she waited until the fine spray of water was droning on in Sunita’s shower stall, and then in all her naked glory she stepped out of her own shower stall and padded gingerly over to the sexy Indian woman’s stall. She coughed slightly as though clearing her throat but not after ogling the sexy curvature of Sunita’s rear view. She gasped with excitement as her eyes traveled up from the other woman’s sexy delicate feet, briefly taking in the beauty of her fine gold ankle chain and then moving slowly up her provocatively sexy hot legs.

Lynda’s eyes lasciviously caressed the gently lines at the back of her knees and then as her eyes worked their way higher up the woman’s silken thighs, fortune smiled on the shameless voyeur as her hostess chose that very moment to bend over inadvertently unfurling the silky petals of her lotus in full bloom.

Lynda’s breath caught in her throat as her pussy tingled and a rush of excitement coursed through her very horny body. She licked her lips hungrily and opened her mouth involuntarily as if to alert the object of her carnal desires to her presence, and complete awe but no sound formed from her suddenly dry mouth. That was when she coughed, partly to clear her throat, but also to confess her presence before she was caught in the act. The sexual tension had become so damn unbearable, and at that point she had resolved something had to give, for her sanity’s sake most of all.

Lynda half expected the sexy Indian housewife to be shocked by her naked presence, and embarrassed by her own nudity. She had anticipated a wild scamper to cover her breasts and crotch but to her most pleasant surprise her hostess made no mad rush to get the towel.

“Ahhm... I’m sorry to bother you Sunita but could you please help me wash my back?” Lynda said amidst a slight blush as she struggled to tear her eyes away from Sunita’s very gorgeous pair of breasts. She involuntarily licked her lips again as she fantasized about licking and then sucking on her big ripe and erect nipples. She wondered if the other woman was anywhere near as aroused as she was, but before she could dwell on it her train of erotic thoughts was interrupted by Sunita’s beautiful voice delivered in perfect Queen’s English nurtured by years of very expensive British education.

“Oh that’s no problem at all Lynda; you could have just called out from your stall. Poor darling, now see what you’ve done,” she said as she gestured for Lynda to come closer. She pointed at some unwashed foam in Lynda’s hair and fussed about how she hoped she hadn’t ruined her perfect hair.

“Well you best step in here before any more damage is done then,” Sunita said making space in the tight quarters of the shower stall for her guest. As Lynda stepped into the space opposite her hostess, there was suddenly no more space for evasive maneuvers. The pin drop silence that ensued was both awkward and tension soaked.

When the two women finally looked into each others eyes, the tension eased slightly. It all became crystal clear that theirs was a shared desire for carnal pleasures of each others body. No words were said, yet a bond was formed and sealed in that one meeting of the eyes and the soul, no words were needed as Lynda moved in and planted a soft velvety warm kiss on her hostess’s very tempting lips.

The kiss, soft as it was felt so intense and seemed to go on for an eternity as both women completely lost themselves in their new found sensual paradise.

emma_shy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
emma_shy

Eventually they paused for a breather. Lynda stepped back and visually caressed her new lover once again. It was as if she needed to convince herself that it wasn’t just a dream.

Sunita meanwhile, stood there frozen in a state of blissful arousal; her breasts rose and fell with the rhythm of her hard breathing. She didn’t speak as she leaned back resting her back against the cool tiled wall. It was as if she couldn’t trust her legs to support her weight any longer as her eyes traveled with naked desire over Lynda’s sexy body.

Lynda just stood before her completely naked with an incredibly beautiful body that had no trace of hair and not a tan line in sight. It was as if their shared kiss had opened her eyes anew to the horny American wife’s beautiful body which seemed to hold her in a state of heightened sexual anticipation until she couldn’t move.

Sunita suddenly realized that she was holding her breath; she was so nervous she was shaking; her arousal was so total that she could feel her heartbeat throbbing between her shaky legs. None of those subtleties were lost on Lynda as she came to a conclusion that Sunita was more Bi-curious than bisexual. Her experience was most likely limited to a few nights of drunken girl-girl sex back in university.

They had come so far and Lynda feared for a brief moment that if she didn’t move swiftly to consolidate on the prevailing supercharged atmosphere of lust, things might unravel. She stepped closer and put her hands on Sunita’s shoulders; the other woman stood perfectly still as Lynda slowly bent her head and kissed her on the neck. A shiver coursed through her fine Asian body and she tensed up, except at her knees, which became even weaker.

Through the hailstorm of pleasurable sensations Sunita reminded herself to breathe; and as she breathed in she found her house guest’s scent so intoxicating. It was a potently arousing mixture of a soft perfume mixed with a hint of sweat. “Aghhh!” Sunita moaned as her emotions ran in directions she had never imagined or experienced before. She found herself blissfully surrendering to the mind blowing pleasures of the moment, consigning any thoughts of consequences to the trash can of insignificance as Lynda’s every action brought on new desires in her.

Meanwhile Lynda was having the time of her life; her pleasure was doubled by the fact that she found herself in the lead with the lovely and very desirable eastern beauty being submissive to her seductive caresses. She slid her hands down Sunita’s arms, first touching her hands, and then at her waist. Once again her lips pelted her lover’s neck with a shower of soft wet kisses.

Lynda gently placed her hand on Sunita’s breast; that very act felt so different than she had experienced with her male lovers who would knead and fondle her tits like a lump of dough. The restricted space of the shower was abuzz with such sexual electricity, and soon the current of sexual desire started to overwhelm Sunita until her inhibitions petered away.

Sunita moaned out and shivered as Lynda took her other hand and placed it between her own legs. It felt so great to feel her horny guests soaking wet sex, and when Lynda let go she was pleased to observe that the Indian sex goddess didn’t have to be led forward from that point on. 

Basking in her lust fuelled confidence, Sunita cupped Lynda’s breast and then took her nipple between her fingers, massaging the erect and ripe mass of flesh as the fingers of her other hand explored her soaking wet pussy. “Oh fuck yeah!” Lynda verbalized her enjoyment and spread her legs wider as her lovers fingers found the wetness seeping from her smooth shaven pussy.

Emboldened by the soft moans of the more experienced Lynda, the sexy Asian wife parted the slippery lips and claimed the trophy wife’s cunt with her middle finger. A low moan erupted from deep inside Lynda’s throat and then she began to thrust her pussy forward at Sunita’s finger. 

Their lips came together and they resumed their slow, soft kiss; Lynda’s tongue gently pushed into Sunita’s mouth forcing a long moaning hot breath through her nose. ‘My goodness! I have never been kissed like that before,’ she thought in her native Hindi as their tongues began to dance so erotically; every move was as if it had been carefully choreographed and performed a million times before. They each seemed to know exactly what the other wanted, and Sunita thought it felt almost like kissing herself.

Lynda was so consumed by lust and desire that her entire being launched into her mission of passion totally devoted to pleasuring the sexy brown body in her embrace. She began to reciprocate Sunita’s every touch and then she resumed the lead in a seamless transition of control and dominance. The movements of her finger between Sunita’s legs intensified, and she began touching hot spots in her body she barely knew existed.

Sunita moaned with increasingly careless abandon as she enjoyed the pleasure that Lynda’s magical touch brought her. To the extent that her shivers and trembles allowed, she mirrored what she could of Lynda’s caresses and she was rewarded with moans of pleasure from Lynda sexy lips.

The sexual tension kept on mounting until Sunita’s breathing became irregular and her hips started thrusting harder and faster. There was a desperate urgency about her movements as the very cultured lady faded away in favor of a sexually ravenous slut who moaned and cursed in her native tongue.

Lynda felt her lovers legs begin to collapse as her head flew back. She immediately grabbed her ass with the hand that had been caressing her breast, trying to hold her up as she shoved her pussy down on Lynda’s finger. Upping the ante even further Lynda looked down on her exposed breast and knew exactly what she would have wanted if their places were switched.

She placed her hot mouth over the center of Sunita’s breast and then sucked her nipple in between her teeth, and then she hooked her finger upward and forwards and kneaded the Indian wife’s g-spot even more closely. Lynda felt a rush of excitement course through her own body as she heard her hostess transition from load moans to screams of pure mind blowing pleasure.

‘Thank God the staff is out of earshot,’ she thought as she bit down on her screaming lover’s nipple, just hard enough to create a small amount of pain.

That small amount of pain was more than enough to potentiate Sunita’s pleasure beyond her tolerable threshold. Her legs straightened and her back arched bringing her cunt crashing harder into Lynda’s fingers.

Sunita was clearly on the edge of the sexual precipice; her head was thrashing back and forth as her hands closed around Lynda’s neck, forcing her breast up and her hips out. Suddenly her legs tightened as her head stopped thrashing and for a split second she went rigid, and was completely motionless. Then an ear splitting primal scream erupted from deep within her lungs, and filled the rarefied air of the locker room as her whole body began to shudder and tremble. Her pussy grabbed Lynda’s finger even as the well toned muscles between her legs tightened around the trophy wife’s hand as she shuddered in the throes of orgasm.

To be continued…..

Published 
Written by DonAbdul
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments