Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mindy Proves She Is Not A Prude - Part Three

18
10 Comments 10
3.2k Views 3.2k
1.8k words 1.8k words

Mindy was on a mission to make her ex-boyfriend jealous for breaking up with her.  She made sure the pictures were racy and showed her doing extraordinary things in bed.  He would call her to discuss the pictures or short videos she sent.

She did not respond to him.  She showed him pictures of Holly going down on her.  She showed a clip of her having a threesome with his brother and a friend.  Damon was sorry that he dumped her and wanted Mindy to meet him and talk.

She planned on calling Damon at some point.  She was imagining fucking him and his brother Mark.  She wondered if he wanted to do something like that.  She would tease him with the idea that she was up for some nasty fun.

Holly was very much into Mindy.  Mindy allowed Holly to entertain her.  Mindy was in no way in love with her.  Holly most certainly was in love with Mindy.  Holly told Mindy that she was her princess and catered to Mindy when they were together.

She often told Mindy she was in love with her.  She loved to bathe Mindy and shave her legs, arm, and pubes.  She would give Mindy strong massages and would finish with a tongue massage in her beautiful snatch.

Holly made Mindy cum buckets.  Mindy could not deny that Holly made her cum either by her mouth and tongue or from fucking her with a large strap-on.  Holly hung out at Mindy’s house most nights.  Mindy never orally pleased Holly or ever asked to wear the strap-on.  Mindy was not sure she was a lesbian.  She just liked having orgasms either with Holly or with her vibrating toys.

Mindy was into both men and women.  Mindy still fantasized about the threesome she had with Matt and Mark.  She liked the feeling of having her ass and pussy stuffed with cock.  She liked how horny she felt while getting fucked like a whore. 

She liked how jealous it made her ex-boyfriend.  He called her most days wanting to talk to her.  She was still pissed at him and not taking the calls.  Every opportunity she had; she took a picture of all her proof.

~~

Mindy was waiting for Holly to come over.  She had time and went into her room.  She put a threesome porn movie on her computer and went on her bed.  She was nude and took a slender vibrator out of her draw.  She got very horny and wet while watching the two men fuck the woman.  Her pussy was dripping from watching the clip.

Mindy pushed the vibrator into her warm, wet, and throbbing pussy.  She fucked herself hard while watching the woman on the computer get fucked hard.  Mindy moaned and groaned while her pussy orgasmed into wet bliss.

After she came, she took a shower and got dressed.  Holly was taking her out to dinner and for a surprise.  She never mentioned what the surprise was but told Mindy it was something very sexual and would make her very wet.

Mindy was up for anything sexual and it would just provide more proof for her ex, that she was not a prude.  Mindy heard Holly’s car and ran down to the door to meet her.  Mindy opened the door and there was Holly with a bouquet of flowers.

“Hey sexy.  These are for you!”

“Holly, you’re so sweet.  Thank you.  They’re lovely.”

“You’re mama’s princess.  Mama likes her baby to be happy.”

Mindy kissed Holly on the mouth.  She did like Holly but was not sure she wanted to commit to Holly and confess she was a lesbian.  Mindy felt she was more bi-sexual because she did like men.

“Where are we going tonight?”

“Dinner first and one of my friends from prison is having a party.”

“One of your prison friends?”

“I told her about you, and she wanted to meet you.  It’s kind of a gang bang.”

“A gang bang?  Who are they banging?”

“You!  Just something else you can make your ex jealous with.”

Mindy thought about it and the idea made her pussy wet. 

“That’s interesting Holly.  How does a gang bang work with lesbians?”

“You’ll get licked and groped by lots of people.  It is like a gang bang with guys.  Except the lady’s cocks are latex.  Does it sound interesting to you?”

“Kind of.  Holly you know me so well.”

“I’d like you to be my girl but know you don’t want something serious like that.”

“Not yet.  Maybe someday.”

“Your chariot awaits you.  Come princess.  Mama wants to show you off.”

Mindy looked gorgeous as ever.  She wore a sexy sundress and heels.  Mindy liked to always look girly.  Holly looked more like a dyke.  You could tell that she was manly.  If Mindy were a lesbian, she would be a lipstick lesbian.

Holly helped Mindy into her car, and they drove to a Mexican restaurant that Mindy enjoyed.  They had drinks and had a few laughs.  When they were leaving, Mindy saw her ex Damon.

“Mindy, so nice seeing you.  You look amazing!  I have left several messages for you.  Didn’t you get them?”

Luxuriaa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Luxuriaa

“Damon this is my friend Holly.”

“Pleasure to meet you Holly, I’m Mindy’s ex Damon.”

“Why haven’t you called?  I’ve gotten all your little surprises.”

“Still mad Damon!”

“Where you girls going tonight?”

“A gang bang!”

“Fuck that’s hot.  Who are they banging?”

“Me!  You should have just asked me to explore with you.  I loved you.”

“Missed opportunities.  Make sure you make a clip of that hot action.  Damn woman you are the sexiest woman alive.  Is your gang bang with guys or gals?”

“Girls.  Women are so gentle and loving.”

“Are you a pussy licker now?”

“No.  Bi-sexual I think.”

“Interesting.  Give me a call sometime.  I could set something up you might like.  Hope you have a nice time.  I need to go jack off thinking about that hot time.”

“Damon, you could come if you want to watch?”

“No that’s okay.  I like the videos you send.  Bye doll.  Have fun.”

Damon left and Holly and Mindy giggled.

“He’s handsome, Mindy.”

“That’s him.  He’s gorgeous but a real prick!”

“Let us go!  Marion and girls are waiting to please you.  Are you ready babe?”

“I’m a bit nervous, but more excited.”

Holly helped Mindy into the car, and they sped away.  Mindy was wondering how the gang bang would go.  She was wet thinking about all the pleasure Holly and friends would give her.  She hoped they all liked her too.

They drove for a while and arrived at a building.  Mindy thought they were going to a house so was confused with where they were.  Holly helped Mindy out of the car, and they walked into the strange building.  They took an elevator to the top floor and entered the large room.  The room looked like a pleasure dungeon.  There were ladies waiting for Holly and Mindy.

There was music playing and lesbian porn showing on a movie screen.  Women were drinking and mingling.  Marion approached Holly and Mindy.

“Hey girl.  How do you like being out?”

“It’s amazing.  Thanks for arranging this party.  I am wanting some pussy!  Hope your honey likes to cum.  I need to taste a hot piece on my mouth.  Are you Mindy?  Nice to meet you gorgeous!”

“Pleasure to meet you Marion.”

Marion grabbed Mindy and pushed her tongue down her mouth.  She also massaged her buttocks under her panties.

“Fuck she’s hot!  Ladies this is our fuck for the evening.  Let the festivities begin.”

“Babe, why don’t we take off your clothes.”

“Okay.”

Mindy stood in the middle of the room.  Holly undressed her princess.  She picked her up and placed her on a fluffy bed in the middle of the room.  First, she lay there, and a group of women massaged her.  They oiled her and massaged her body.  There were so many hands-on Mindy’s body.

Some were fingering her hot pussy and others had their fingers in her butt.  Mindy was soaking wet while she was massaged and pleasured.  After the oily massage she was handcuffed to the bed and her legs were tied as well.

Every woman there licked Mindy’s bald pussy.  They sucked on her hard button and tongue fucked Mindy till she screamed in orgasm. Mindy’s body quivered from all the pleasure that was given to her.  Holly made sure to videotape the romp.  Each woman licked Mindy’s pussy.  Her pussy was licked for about two hours steady.  The mattress was soaked from all the orgasms that were given to her.

After the oral sex portion, Mindy was released, and put on the bed on all fours.  The women fucked Mindy in pairs.  One would be in her pussy and the other in her butt.  Each group had ten minutes to fuck her.  Mindy was a complete slut and seemed to be enjoying all the sex that was given to her.

There were twenty women enjoying Mindy.  She was fucked in her ass and pussy and when they were done, they went back to taking turns making her cum.  The evening was a success and afterwards Mindy was exhausted.  Holly took some great footage and sent a few clips to Damon to get jealous with.

Holly helped Mindy get dressed and they drank champagne with Marion and her friends.

“It was a wonderful night.  Thanks Holly, for setting up.  Mindy you were a dream!”

“My pleasure.  I told you when you got out, we would get you some pussy.  Mindy’s pussy is Grade A.  Glad you had fun.  Goodnight ladies.  I have to get the princess home and in a bath.”

Everybody said goodbyes to Holly and Mindy.  The party continued and Holly and Mindy left.  Mindy looked exhausted and Holly was pleased with how the night turned out for her gal pal Marion. 

“Princess you were so sexy.  Did you have fun?”

“It was fun, but I’m a bit sore.  I definitely need a bath and bed for a week.”

“I could stay with you and take care of you doll.”

“That would be nice Holly.”

Holly drove Mindy home and cared for her.  She stayed with Mindy for a week.  Holly wanted Mindy to know she was in love with her.  She hoped Mindy had some love for her too.

Published 
Written by Mysteria27
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments