Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Moms, Friends, and Lovers

"Tina and Stephanie are best friends who reveal their secrets and their moms'."

18
7 Comments 7
19.4k Views 19.4k
2.2k words 2.2k words
Tina walked along the driveway, practically walking on tip-toes in her stilettos, and made her way around the house to the backyard gate. She opened the latch, glanced around and giggled like she was trying to break into her own house. Her skirt lifted and a breeze caressed her ass. She had wondered if her mom would be in the garden but she was nowhere to be found. She crept back to the driveway, waved to Stephanie, and whispered with an exaggerated movement of her lips, "The coast is clear."

Stephanie clutched her handbag and in just a minute, the two friends would empty the contents on Tina's bed. Late night chats on the phone with each other at college led to talks about fantasies and when Stephanie took a picture of herself wearing a plaid skirt that barely covered her ass and a blouse that revealed her breasts and plenty of flesh, Tina emailed back and said she couldn't wait for summer.

Tina stood at the gate and Stephanie placed a hand on her friend's ass, kissed her on the neck, and moaned. "Oh, I need this."

"No one's back here." Tina walked on the patio and water from the pool shimmered in the late morning sun.

"Maybe we can do it out here." Stephanie's breathing was heavy. "That is, unless your mom's inside."

"She told me she was going out." Tina walked to the patio door.

"Yeah, my mom said the same thing." Stephanie fondled Tina's ass. "This feels so good, babe."

"Mmm, yeah it does."

"So why is my mom's car out front?"

"I don't know." Tina grabbed the handle on the sliding glass door and opened it. "Maybe she drove here and they went out with someone else."

Tina stepped onto the wood floor of the dining area and stopped. She turned her head and wondered what she heard.

"What's the matter?"

Tina turned and put a finger to her lips.

The girl's stepped forward. Tina stopped again and listened to the moan flowing down the hallway. A high-pitched cry was followed by an elongated sigh. She turned to Stephanie and smirked, almost embarrassed. "Oh, my God." The sound made its way through Tina, sparking a curious heat and arousal. Stephanie stayed close and they made their way down the hallway. Loud grunts punctuated the air with the intensifying moan. "My mom?"

The two curious women reached the end of the hallway where the bedroom door was opened and an image reflected off the floor to ceiling mirrors. "Oh, my God." Tina clapped a hand over her mouth and Stephanie moved behind her friend to catch a glimpse. Her breasts pressed against Tina and Stephanie's mouth hung open from the sight.

Tina's mother, Mrs. Carol Sheffield, was on the bed lying on her back with her legs spread wide. Her brunette hair flowed across the bedspread and her blue eyes seemed to shine with delight. In front of her was Stephanie's mom with what looked a dildo fitting inside her pussy and she used it to thrust into Carol. Stephanie's mom, the out-going Mrs. Crystal Lackes who was known for her thriving interior design business, thrust with the power of what could have been a man and gripped Carol's thighs. Crystal raised her hand and slapped it on her friend's legs and another groan with a quick yelp resounded off the walls. Crystal's tits and long, dark hair swayed with her movements.

"Oh, wow." Tina turned and leaned hard against the hallway wall and a flurry of emotions made her choke on her words. "Our moms are fucking."

Stephanie rubbed against her like Tina was a magnet. "Oh, yeah." Stephanie took advantage of the opening and kissed her friend. Her tongue slipped into Tina's mouth and Tina opened her lips and accepted the kiss while the moans, the slaps on her mother's ass, and the grunts from Stephanie's mom thrusting hard fueled the arousal.

It was like Stephanie lost all self-control, shifted the bag over her shoulder, and started caressing Tina's tits with one hand while reaching under the dress with the other. "Come on, let's go."

More slaps came from the bedroom and Tina wondered if her mom's ass and pussy were going to be sore from the spankings and the pounding. The thought made her wet.

"I can't believe it." Tina grasped for Stephanie's ass. Her statement was less a concern than almost a realization of relief and she accepted her own attraction to Stephanie, a lifelong friend.

The young ladies kissed deeply in the hallway and when Stephanie took a step to head to Tina's bedroom her bag slipped and fell with a thud to the floor. A heavy glass dildo, vibrator, and flogger hit with a thud and Tina quickly turned and tried to gather the items. Her spiked heels clattered on the wood floor and embarrassment and fear gripped her face. She fumbled the dildo and it fell again. "Oh, God."

The bedroom was quiet and when Tina was bent over, her panty-clad bottom pointed to her mother's bedroom, a voice sent shivers down her back and made her skin crawl.

"Girls. What are you doing?"

Stephanie froze and swallowed. Stephanie's mom stood naked in the doorway, her eyes narrowed. She made no effort to cover her breasts and she had slipped out of the harness.

"You were watching us?" The question sounded unemotional like Mrs. Lackes was waiting for a factual answer.

"Uh, yeah." Tina struggled to keep her teeth from chattering. "Well, no."

"We didn't know you were here." Stephanie spoke up quickly.

"What's in the bag?" Stephanie's mom was calm and Tina thought of the time she and Stephanie were nearly caught smoking a joint in the backyard. The adrenaline rush was unsettling.

"Hello, girls." Tina's mom appeared in the doorway with a shy-sounding greeting. She clutched a towel around her breasts.

"What do you have in there?" Mrs. Lackes asked a second time and caught Tina's eyes and Stephanie's gaze.

Tina's mom ran a hand over Mrs. Lacke's shoulder. "Why don't we talk about it? Come on in, girls." Her mother and Stephanie's mom retreated back in the bedroom. Silver nipple clamps were hanging on the wall, a thin candle was burning on the nightstand on one side of the bed, and leather wrist cuffs, a flogger, and a riding crop were spread along the bed and the floor.

Tina's mom sat on the edge of the bed next to Stephanie's mom.

SluttyHonraTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SluttyHonraTS

"I thought you girls were out today."

A loveseat was angled across the bedroom near a sliding glass door that led to the west side of the pool. Tina and Stephanie found a spot on it and deposited the handbag on the floor. Tina replied with her a statement. "We thought you were out today."

Stephanie's mom reached for the handbag and pulled out the dildo. She held it and sighed. "This is nice." She narrowed her eyes, smiled, and settled into a more serious look. "So you were going to entertain each other?"

"Uh, yes." Tina swallowed. Fear was subsiding yet she felt small with the idea of living out a fantasy and being yanked into cold reality. Except this was confusing. She had never imagined her mother exploring sexually with her best friend's mom.

"Yeah." Stephanie replied.

"Just like us." Stephanie's mom, Crystal, crossed one naked leg over the other and propped her hands on the bed.

"Okay." Tina could barely utter the word with the sexual heat rising through every nerve.

Mrs. Lackes leaned and kissed Mrs. Sheffield on the cheek. "I can't say I'm sorry." She shifted her weight and sat up.

"Uh, mom?" Stephanie bit her lip when she spoke.

"Yes?"

"Does Dad know?"

"Yes, he does."

"Mr. Sheffield knows as well. I mentioned it the other week and he smiled when I told him." Carol Sheffield ran a hand through her hair as though trying to straighten it. She smiled like a girl who had been caught stealing a cookie, acknowledging an infringement. "We all like to be entertained, don't we?"

"Yeah." Tina felt like she was witnessing an erotic version of Good Cop-Bad Cop with the shy demeanor of her mother and the more aggressive and unapologetic nature of Stephanie's mom becoming apparent.

"Tell me what you girls were going to do to each other." Mrs. Sheffield leaned her shoulder against Tina's mom.

"Well, uh, play." Stephanie fought to make the explanation.

"Play?" Mrs. Lackes seemed completely at ease. "Like this?" She wrapped her arms around Tina's mom and kissed her, her lips grinding and she put a hand between Mrs. Sheffield's legs, reaching to her pussy and stroking slowly. She pulled her lips away and Mrs. Sheffield caught her breath. "Is that what you call 'play?'"

Stephanie nodded and reached for Tina's hand. Tina held her friend's hand in a tight grip.

Mrs. Lackes smiled, unapologetic for her naked state. "I'd like to see them kiss. What about you, Carol?"

Mrs. Sheffield didn't answer right away. She looked first at Tina and then at Stephanie. She spoke softly. "Yes, I would like to see them play. How about if they kiss each other?"

"Go ahead, girls. Kiss each other." Mrs. Lackes' voice was firm.

Tina turned to Stephanie and placed her lips against her friend's mouth and the two girls kissed each other gently.

Mrs. Lackes laughed. "Looks like novices to me." She stood from the bed and walked to the love seat where we faced each other and knelt. "Is that how you girls would kiss if you were alone in your room?" She pointed to the bag on the floor. "With all your toys available and ready for use?" She turned to Tina's mom. "Carol, come here."

Mrs. Sheffield walked to Mrs. Lackes and what appeared to be a practiced move placed her hands behind her back and stood with her legs shoulder width. Mrs. Lackes pivoted and placed a tongue on Mrs. Sheffield's clit and licked slowly to the woman's pussy. Mrs. Sheffield gasped and moved her hips forward like she wanted more. Mrs. Lackes spanked her on the ass and turned back to the girls.

"Now that's what I call a kiss." Mrs. Lackes positioned herself on one arm of the furniture, right behind Tina. "Now do it girls, kiss each other as though we weren't anywhere around."

Tina locked her lips against Stephanie and the connection sparked arousal and fueled a fire inside Tina. She held her friend close, slipped her tongue inside Stephanie's mouth, and worked her lips madly. The flames from watching her mom and Stephanie's mom overpowered her and took her to another level of lust and uninhibited action. Tina ran her hands to Stephanie's breasts and fondled them.

"Good." Mrs. Lackes made the comment while the girls kept going at each other. She pointed to the floor and gave a command to Mrs. Sheffield. "On the floor, hon."

Mrs. Sheffield lay down on her back and Mrs. Lackes knelt alongside her face, swung a leg over her mouth and lowered her pussy. "Lick."

Tina watched in fascination as her mom's tongue darted inside the crack of Mrs. Lackes. The licking began slowly but the pace quickly became more rapid and Mrs. Lackes bent and placed her mouth and lips between Mrs. Sheffield's legs and helped herself. The women licked and Mrs. Lackes kept her pussy low and raised her mouth to slap Mrs. Sheffield's pussy. The slap elicited a sharp cry but Tina's mom kept licking.

The girls stripped off their clothes and got on the floor as though following the mother's example. Stephanie lay down and Tina spread her legs over her friend's face. Stephanie licked slowly, covering her part of Tina's labia, catching the folds and tantalizing the delicate skin. Tina's nostrils flared and couldn't believe how freeing it felt to not worry about being caught and how arousing it was to make love next to her mother and her best friend's mom.

Tina buried her face into Stephanie's shaven pussy, licking the juices that flowed and letting her moans and groans of delight mingle with the other women. A force took hold of her inner thighs and rocketed through her. She leaned deeper, getting her tongue into Stephanie as much as possible. The sound of each woman licking and groaning made her moisture seep and she wanted to keep licking and yet see how much of it coated Stephanie's tongue and lips.

The sensation grew stronger and she grind her pussy and ass harder into her friend's face and soon the arousal and delight turned into a forceful bliss with a power she had never felt before and shook her hips and her tits. The orgasm flooded her and she yielded to the power, her body rocking and reveling in the thrill that this was the start of an erotic adventure she could never have imagined.

Published 
Written by ddsymms
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments