Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Movie Night: A Roller Girl Adventure

"Candy and her housemate Annie seduce Sandy."

11
3 Comments 3
4.3k Views 4.3k
2.0k words 2.0k words

Author's Notes

"Another story featuring Candy, the Roller Girl. This one occurs the same night as Sandy in the Storeroom. As always they can be read in order or stand alone. If this is your first exposure to Roller Girl, check out the other stories featuring her and the Running Man on my profile. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Hit the follow button to ensure you are always getting your fix. All stories are Copyright Jake Strong 2023."

Sandy parked her pushbike on the front verandah of Candy and Annie’s house. She grabbed the cold bottle of wine from the basket on her handlebars and knocked on the door. 

“I’ll get it,” she heard Annie say from inside the house. 

Annie threw open the door and hugged Sandy. 

“So glad you came,” she purred in her honey-smooth mix of accents. 

Sandy felt a small charge of electric warmth passes between them. She hadn’t expected that. There was no doubt that Annie was beautiful. Her coffee-brown skin, delicate face and height all mixed into something exotic and alluring. Her beauty did not stop at the physical. She was intelligent, funny and caring. Sandy knew her before Candy came into town but had seen a lot more of her since Candy arrived. 

But Sandy considered herself straight. Yet recently,  she’d been fantasising about Candy almost nonstop, and now she was getting aroused from hugging Annie. She was unsure what was happening to her,  whether to lean in or fight it. 

Now here she was at Candy and Annie’s movie night. She knew what movie night was. Candy had told her a few times. Today she had invited her along. Once again, Sandy didn’t know what to make of it, but here she was,  hugging Candy’s housemate and fantasising about her. 

“I brought some wine,” she said, “Hope you like it.”

“It’s bound to be better than the cheap shit we drink, come in,” Annie reassured her. 

Sandy followed Annie down the hall. Annie was wearing a long Lakers basketball jersey. They found Candy in the kitchen, stirring a pot. 

“Oh hey,” she smiled, “just made some Chilli in case we are hungry later.”

Candy was in a kimono-style dressing gown, silky against her skin. Sandy felt a little overdressed in her skirt and tee shirt. 

Annie found Sandy a glass and poured a glass of wine for Sandy, then topped up Candy’s glass, then her own. 

“Annie, sweetie,” Candy said,” do you want to get things set up?”

“Already done,” Annie replied, “we can start when you are ready.”

“Annie’s a porn sherpa,” Candy told Sandie,” she looks all around the internet and guides me to the best stuff.”

“You make it sound like I’m always watching porn,” Annie protested, “I have a couple of good subscriptions. I  keep track of what I like. What sort of stuff do you like, Sandy?”

It wasn’t a question that Sandy got asked often. Yes, she watched porn. Didn’t everyone? But probably not more than once a month.  Until the towns upgraded to super-fast internet, she relied on a small collection of DVDs her ex-boyfriend had left behind. Lately, though, she’d been watching daily. Every afternoon after closing the cafe, she’d ride straight home, open her laptop and grab her wand. One category only: Lesbian. She decided to be bold. 

“Lately, I’m all in on the lesbian stuff,” she proclaimed. 

She wondered where this might lead. Annie and Candy exchanged a glance. Sandy felt the blood rise in her face. Some embarrassment, yes, but also the tingle that she may be about to have her Candy fantasies come true. With an extra helping of Annie. 

“You’re going to love what I’ve picked out,” Annie smiled. 

“Let’s get started then,” Candy said. 

The lounge contained a sofa and a single-seat chair facing a large television. A laptop sat on the coffee table connected to the TV. 

“Do you want the comfy chair?” Annie offered to Sandy. 

“Sure, thanks,” Sandy wanted to sit next to Candy but didn’t want to rock the boat. 

Annie started the first video. Three beautiful women with big natural tits discussing something unimportant as a pretext to having sex. 

“Oh, big natties,” Candy said gleefully, “and they’re on that big couch. Fuck I wish we had a couch big enough for a three-way.”

“This couch is big enough for three,” Annie told her, “Sandy, why don’t you come and sit with us?”

Sandy took the invitation and came and sat between Annie and Candy. She felt a bit self-conscious about the size of her breasts now that Candy had expressed a preference for big naturals. Hers are natural, just not large. She needn’t have worried. As she sat,  Annie whispered in her ear. 

“I really like your tits. Candy does too. She likes them all. Whatever video I put on, she says the same thing.”

“She’s right,” Candy confirmed, “I just really like tits. Yours are top shelf, Sandy. If you don’t mind me saying?”

“Thank you,” said Sandy. 

They looked towards the screen, where a busty blonde rode the brunette’s face while a second blonde licked the brunette’s pussy. 

Sandy looked down at Candy’s breasts. Candy’s kimono had fallen open, giving her an unobstructed view of them. Her breath caught as she looked back to the screen. 

The second blonde woman had changed position and was now grinding her pussy into the brunette’s pussy. 

“Oh fuck,” Sandy said.

“Are you OK?” Candy asked her.

“Completely,” Sandy said, “more than OK. I want this so much.”

“So do I,” said Candy.

“Me too,” said Annie.

Candy kissed Sandy, their tongues meeting and probing. Annie lifted Sandy’s shirt and licked around her nipple before sucking it into her mouth. Sandy moaned into Candy’s mouth and spread her legs further apart. Annie reached between Sandy’s legs, her fingers finding her soft lips and rubbing around them before finding her wet opening. Sandy moaned again as Annie pushed her fingers slowly in and out. 

JenyCuteTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JenyCuteTS

Candy broke the kiss for a moment. 

“If anything gets uncomfortable,” she told Sandy, “or beyond what you want, just say No, Annie, and I will understand.”

Sandy just nodded. 

“Have you been with a woman before, Sandy?” Annie asked. 

Sandy shook her head.

“We’ll treat you good," said Candy as she kissed Sandy again.

Sandy’s head was spinning, her fantasy had turned into reality. Candy’s tongue probed hers as Annie/s fingers slid in and out of her wet pussy. She’d never been so wet. 

She reached a hand forward and found Candy’s pussy, also very wet. Also already being attended to by Annie’s other hand. Annie had moved into position so that she could finger both Sandy and Candy. Annie giggled as she and Sandy’s fingers slipped past each other into Candy.

“Oh, yes, do that,” Candy sighed before kissing Sandy again. 

“I want to taste your pussy,” Sandy told Candy, ”can I lick you?”

Candy smiled and nodded. 

“Yes, please.”

Candy stood up on the sofa, placing one foot on either side of Sandy’s legs. Her swollen lips and clit were at eye level with Sandy. Sandy gripped the lack of Candy’s smooth thighs, leaned forward, and started licking. She wasn’t sure whether she’d be good at it, but she was determined to learn. Her tongue went up and down Candy’s fold and occasionally probed her hole. Candy encouraged her and put a hand on her head, holding her in place when she found the right spot. 

Annie, meanwhile, had started to lick Sandy. Her tongue rolled around Sandy’s clit as her fingers filled her eager pussy. 

Sandy’s fantasies were all coming true at once. She tensed and shuddered as an orgasm hit her from nowhere. She leaned back on the sofa, letting it flow throughout her body. Annie paused her tongue for a second as she calmed and then started again. Sandy thought about stopping her. She wasn’t sure she could come again so soon when it hit her again. 

“Oh fuck, that’s so good,” she yelled. 

Candy knelt on the couch beside her, lightly kissing Sandy’s neck and shoulders as another orgasm shook her body. Once again, Annie paused to allow Sandy a moment to calm, before restarting her pleasure.

“She’s good, isn’t she?” Candy whispered in her ear. 

Sandy nodded as she felt another peak approaching. 

“Sorry, I stopped licking you,” she told Candy. 

Candy smiled. 

“It’s OK. Not many people can concentrate on something else while Madam Annie tongue fucks them. We have all night. Besides, you’re our guest. Let us treat you.”

Before Sandy could reply, another peak hit her. This time,  she thought she’d pass out as it kept going. On and on.

“Oh fuck, fuck, yes,” she shouted at Annie, “oh fuck, how do you do that?”

Annie finally disengaged her tongue from Sandy’s clit and smiled, pleased with the feedback. Her mouth glistened with Sandy’s juices. Candy leaned across in front of Sandy and kissed Annie, her tongue lapping around Annie’s face.

“She tastes good,” she said, “you taste so good, Sandy.”

Candy got down on the floor with Annie and kissed her again.

“Do you want to share?” she asked Annie.

Annie smiled as she spread Sandy’s legs wider, then licked along Sandy’s slit. Candy’s mouth went straight to Sandy’s clit.

Sandy moaned as two tongues worked her up again. Once or twice Candy and Annie would meet, their tongues finding each other around Sandy’s clit. 

Sandy lost all track of time. Each new orgasm left her more disorientated. Unsure if it was two minutes or two hours, she finally pushed her two lovers away.

“Sorry,” she gasped, “it’s so much.”

“Are you OK?” Candy asked.

“Totally,” Sandy smiled, ”I’ve never come so much. I think I just need to recover.”

“As long as we didn’t break you,” Annie said, “that would not be cool.”

“Not broken," Sandy smiled, “just amazed.”

Candy turned and kissed Annie.

“You did good, girl,” she told her, “got any left for me?”

“I’ll always save something for you, Babe.”

Candy lifted Annie’s top off as they kissed and played with each other’s nipples. Annie pulled Candy down onto the rug, where they spent time playing gently. Sandy sat back on the couch, watching live porn in front of her. Annie whispered something to Candy, who smiled and nodded. Candy moved into position over Annie as they started to sixty-nine.

Sandy let out a slight sigh as her fingers found her pussy once again. She slowly and gently rubbed herself. No urgency now, only contentment.

There was an urgency between Annie and Candy as the two lovers pleasured each other in front of their new lover. They were in tune together and knew each other’s bodies and needs intimately, and tonight they both felt the need for a fast and explosive orgasm. Annie was first by seconds, squirting into the air and splashing on Candy’s face. Candy followed, her body tensing and shaking as she rolled onto the floor beside Annie. Both of them giggled.

All three were quiet and content. Eventually, Candy got up and refilled everyone’s wine. She sat beside Sandy as Annie joined them on the other side.

“Did you enjoy your first movie night?” Candy asked.

“So much,” said Sandy.

“It’s every Thursday,” Annie said, “you’re always welcome.”

“Thank you,” said Sandy.

They snuggled together on the couch, eventually falling asleep on each other. Sandy slept satisfied but knew she had lots more to enjoy with these two.

Published 
Written by JakeStrong
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments