Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Brother's Girlfriend Pt 2

8
7 Comments 7
5.6k Views 5.6k
817 words 817 words

Following the text I recieved from Megan I became very nervous, but excited.

I'm imagining the way she would feel brushed up against my skin with her tight ass. I feel down below the covers and realize how wet I am. Slowly I begin to tease my clit with my right hand and reach up to grab my left breast with my other hand. I come to the realization I need to orgasm but not by myself.

I dial Megan's phone number.. 

"Hello?"

"Hi Megan, it's me."

"Happy Birthday!! Did you get my text?"

"Yes I did, thankyou so much, do you think you could come over?"

"Yeah sure, is everything okay?"

"Not really can you hurry?"

"Ofcourse be there in 10!"

*Knock Knock Knock*

I run to the door in my robe and open it. She's barging in asking a hundred questions. All I can do is stare at her perfect body.. She's wearing some nice tight jeans that hug her ass, and a white crop top exposing a little cleavage and her protruding nipples. Since I'm so quiet she's getting even more anxious which turns me on even more. 

I can't take it anymore I grab her and shove her up against the door planting a much needed hard kiss on her soft lips. She pushes me back and asks me what I'm doing. Without a reply I push my tongue into her mouth playing with hers. Again she pushes me back and tells me to stop this isn't right. I then reach down and start rubbing her over her jeans. 

I whisper in her ear;

"Don't tell me this doesn't feel good. I know you want this just as much as I do."

She throws her head back and lets out a light moan.

"I do want it but what about your brother?"

"Who cares about him."

I plant light kisses down her neck as she moans louder. 

I can't take it anymore I need to taste her pussy. I lead her to my bedroom and push her down on the bed. I start to unbutton her jeans and pull them off. She's wearing no panties... did she know? 

She sit's up and grabs my face kissing me and pushing her tongue in my mouth. I pull her shirt over her head and suck on her right nipple biting down. 

Working my way down I can smell her sweet scent. Mmmmm she smells fucking amazing. I dive right into her wet cunt. Lapping up all her juices that sit on her lips. She's moaning, so loud that it's driving me crazy. I flick her clit with my tongue faster and faster, she starts to rock on my face but that's when I stop. She cannot cum yet. I want her to beg for it.

SaraMorgan
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SaraMorgan

I get up and she looks at me with a curious look. I slowly start to disrobe myself revealing my naked self. I climb ontop of her leg and slowly rock my pussy back and forth on her thigh.. she sits up but I push her back down. She reaches under my pussy with her hand but I push it away. I keep rocking on her leg feeling myself getting wetter on her skin. 

I get up and climb over top of her face making her lick up all my juices. I rock back and forth forcing my pussy into her mouth. She then grabs down on my clit with her teeth. I reach around and smack across her breasts and she jumps. But moans at the same time, egging me on. 

"Do you like that Megan, eat that pussy like you've never had anything to eat in your life." 

She then starts to suck loud on my wet cunt. I love the way it sounds. I feel my orgasm cumming... But I'm not ready. I get off her face but she tries to grab me and hold me down. 

"No I want both of us to cum together. Sit up."

She backs farther onto the bed and I get infront of her. Crossing our legs together as our pussies touch. Arching our backs we rub against eachother. As we get wetter and wetter the sounds get so squishy it's amazing. I can't help but let out a huge moan and she followed suite. We start to smack into each other as it becomes more of a need for each other. 

"Cum for me Megan."

She lets out a low cry and starts to shake which makes me go faster... I feel it building. I'm shaking now as we cum together. 

We both fall back on the bed. Quiet for a moment. I tilt my head up and she's already looking at me.

"Did I wish you a Happy Birthday?" 

"You did."

"Good, let's make this a birhtday you'll never forget..."

"What else did you have in mind?"

"Round 2?" 

Stay tuned! 

 

Published 
Written by AngellJ69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments