Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Lesbian Chat Room Buddy

"My online sexual relationship with a lesbian"

13
5 Comments 5
41.4k Views 41.4k
827 words 827 words
Famous Story
Join now to listen to this story
I'll never forget the first day Needs and I met. I was sitting in an online gaming room minding my own business winning like no tomorrow. I usually went to that specific room only because it brought me good luck in the cards but I never would have guessed it would have brought me good luck in finding someone special too.

We hit it off right away, we talked and chatted about all kinds of things, then she asked me if I knew what kind of room I was in, not even thinking I said no what kind of room am I in, she says your in the gay room. I just shrugged my shoulders not really caring about the room and I preceded to ask her " are you a lesbian" and she comes back with this "my mothers daughter is" well I tell you I had to think about that and when my brain finally clued in I just laughed and laughed.

The more we got know each other the better things got till one day she made a comment to me about me only liking cock otherwise I would be in trouble as she could go for someone like me. We'll I blew her away. I told her I not only liked cock but I liked woman too. I said it knowing full well she liked woman. I wanted her to know... everything about her excited me. the way she made me laugh to the way she was making me feel.

Every time she came into the gaming room to find me my heart would race, my body would tingle and tighten with excitement. We started flirting, teasing, joking and she asked me if I was married, I told her yes I was hoping that it wouldn't matter to her. I would have been devastated if she had stopped talking to me this woman whom I felt was my other half. But, she didn't leave and at first I thought she was going to try and keep it to a friendship level but I wanted more from her, but if friendship was all I was going to be given then I would take it just so I could still be near her.

One evening we were sitting in our favorite gaming room, chatting away about nothing in particular. I recall she made some sassy comment and I commented back with something sexual. I started talking dirty to her, she was shocked at first then she started to enjoy.

JazmineBrown
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JazmineBrown

I was telling her what I was going to do to her beautiful sexy self. How, I would slowly strip her of her clothing, caressing her skin as each piece of clothing was removed. Lay her down on the bed and tie her hands and feet to the bed. I would start trailing hot wet kisses along her long graceful neck down to the valley of her breasts. Only stopping long enough to tease and suckle her nipples to full aching hardness, her head would be tossed back in sheer pleasure as I teased a deep throated moan to erupted forth from her lips. My lips trailing down along the hard flat planes of her belly to her soft shaven pussy, where I would spread her legs so that i could gain entry to her soft sweet, wet clit. My tongue flicking out catching her hard swollen nub.

My lips would be gently sucking on it while my tongue would dart in and out of her wet dripping pussy, making her body arch up, her hips pushing to feel more of me. I grab a hold of her sweet ass with my hands to keep her in the air so i would be able to suck, lick and fuck her better. My fingers finding their way to the entry of her pussy and her ass. I rub her clit down the length to her ass, using her juices as lubricant. Pushing one finger into her ass and two fingers into her cunt I start to slowly move them, all the while I am still sucking and nipping her clit with my teeth and lips. I could feel her sweet juices running down my face she arches off the bed, wiggling to push her cunt into my face.

Moving in time to my finger strokes trying to make my fingers go deeper into her ass. I hear her screaming my name as her body convulses hard one after the other till she lays limp on the bed. As my tale ended , I looked up to see her on her cam finger fucking herself to release the tension that I had caused with my tale. As I sat watching her, I fingered my own clit, stroked my breasts, sliding my fingers deep into my wet pussy and then sucking them clean tasting my juices, doing this over and over again till I had
one of the hardest orgasms ever.
Published 
Written by glorymole
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments