Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

On-Line Flirtation Part #3

3
1 Comment 1
5.3k Views 5.3k
1.2k words 1.2k words
I walked into the conference, purposely late. I was wearing black stockings, a black pencil skirt, sky high heels and a red v-neck top that showed my ample cleavage. I knew I was making an entrance as the conference room was quiet and everyone was already seated.

I wanted to make sure Jenna knew I was there. She was seated on the dais at the front of the room, three seats down from the podium. She was one of the afternoon's scheduled speakers.

Heads turned as I walked through the room to a table in the middle. I sat down and turned immediately towards the front, my intense gaze right on Jenna. She was watching me and as I stared at her, she tore her eyes away, looking at her lap.

I picked up my phone and texted her. "You need to go to the ladies room, take off your panties and put them in my purse. Immediately."

I watched her grab her cell phone, knowing it was my text. She replied "But I'm scheduled to speak in less than 10 minutes."

I shot back "Then you better hurry."

I could see the look of anxiety on her face as she received my text. She dropped her phone into her purse and whispered to the person on her left and then rose and left the room.

I leaned back in my chair, satisfied that my demands had been met.

A few minutes later, she re-entered the room and began weaving through it, headed for my table. She leaned over as though to whisper in my ear and dropped her panties in my purse. I grabbed her hand and pulled her in close, whispering directly in her ear "I want you to be standing up at that podium, dripping wet, thinking about how I'm going to fuck you afterwards. I want your pussy juice running down your legs thinking about it."

I let her go and she returned to her seat. I texted her again "When your speech is over, you need to go the 12th floor. There is a bathroom near the empty ballroom. Go in and wait for me. Take off your bra and your stockings when you get there. Don't even think about touching my pussy."

She read the text and looked up at me. I nodded at her.

I watched her speech with delight, noting how she kept shifting from foot to foot. I could tell she was dripping wet for me.

I waited a full five minutes after she gave her speech and left the room. I entered the 12th floor bathroom and Jenna was standing with her hands on counter, looking in the mirror.

I came up behind her and pulled the front of her shirt down, exposing her breasts. I began playing with her nipples while I stared at her in the mirror. She held my gaze, her breathing slightly shallow.

"You're such a good girl," I said. "Obeying my commands. How would you like to be rewarded?"

She broke the gaze, looking down at my hands on her nipples. "I don't know," she said.

"You don't?" I asked. "Haven't you been sneaking off at night to fuck yourself while you think of me? Haven't you been touching my pussy, dreaming that it's me touching you?"

"Yes," she said.

"Then how should you be rewarded?" I challenged.

She looked back up at me, knowing what I was going to make her say. Knowing I wanted her to be my filthy slut.

"I need you to fuck me," she said, sounding slightly shy.

ChannelAngeles
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ChannelAngeles

"I need you to fuck me hard."

"Good girl," I said, thrusting my hips into her ass. I kissed her neck and dropped a hand to her skirt, dragging it up over her hips, leaving her completely exposed. I ran my hand down the curve of her ass and slid underneath, thrusting into her pussy. She gasped as she watched us in the mirror.

"God, your pussy is soaking wet," I said, using my foot to spread her legs even wider. I kept thrusting and she began moaning and bucking her hips.

"My god baby," I purred in her ear. "You're going to come for me already?"

She was gripping the counter's edge and moaning. " I can't stop thinking about how you fuck me. All I could think about during my speech was how bad I wanted it. My pussy was throbbing the whole time."

"Mmmm, I love when you talk like that, kitten."

I spun her around and lifted her so she was sitting on the edge of the counter top. I spread her legs wide and put my fingers back, thumbing her clitoris. She leaned back on the mirror and shifted forward slightly to meet my hand. I said her name to make her look up at me.

"Jenna, you been such a good girl. I'm going to eat this pussy and make you come on my face." She gasped as I leaned forward and stuck my tongue in her pussy. I spread her lips and used my tongue as a spear so I could tongue fuck her. She began moaning and squirming on the counter. I put one hand on her thigh to steady her and stuck my fingers back inside her pussy while I sucked on her clit. I sucked the whole clit into my mouth, humming slightly as I did so.

I kept the pressure on her clit, alternately bathing it with my tongue and sucking on it, while I thrust my fingers in and out of her pussy.

"Oh my god, oh my god," she said. "I'm going to come."

I stuck my tongue back in her pussy so I could taste her as she spasmed, rubbing my whole face in her cunt. She put her hands on the back of my head and was rubbing herself on my face, screaming my name as she came all over me. I tasted every drop I could get.

I straightened up and looked at myself in the mirror. I had pussy juice all over my face. "Mmmmmm...you taste delicious," I told her.

She was still slumped back, legs spread wide. She was slightly breathless.

"You look good like that baby, spread out on the counter top, tits out, legs spread. Such a good little slut, aren't you?"

She looked up at me. "I'm your slut."

"You are," I said. "Now I want you to go back into that conference, without your bra, stockings or panties. And I want you to touch your pussy under the table every 10 minutes. Just a slight rub over the front -- enough to keep you wet and throbbing. And I want you to text me every time you do it, so I can keep track. If you do that for me, my filthy little whore, maybe I will fuck you again after the reception this evening."

She looked up at my eagerly "I will do anything you say. Anything. Are you staying here tonight? Will you really fuck me if I'm a good girl."

I leaned forward, kissed her pussy and said "We'll see. If my little slut is a good girl, she will definitely get rewarded.

Published 
Written by HotBlondeTonic
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments