Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

On-Line Flirtation Part #4

5
2 Comments 2
4.7k Views 4.7k
965 words 965 words
I eased back into my seat at the conference, having stopped on the way for a coffee. Jenna was back in her seat on the dais. It had been almost 10 minutes since she left the bathroom, so I expected a text any minute.

Being the good girl she was, she did not disappoint. My phone lit up. "I just touched myself. I'm so wet."

I smiled at my phone and looked up at her, staring intently. She shifted in her seat. Now that I had her on a schedule, I wanted to watch her do it. I held my gaze steady and as I watched, she slid forward in her seat and dropped her hand to her lap. I kept watching as she glanced down at the table. I knew she was touching her pussy, right then, for me and it was making me wet. My phone lit up again.

Jenna kept herself on schedule all afternoon and definitely deserved a reward. Besides, watching her shift and squirm all afternoon, on my command, was increasing my need to fuck her.

The conference ended and the evening reception began immediately. People were clamoring to speak to Jenna about her speech, so I headed for the bar. I began flirting with several different men to pass the time.

Finally, Jenna made her way to the bar. She eased onto the stool next to me and ordered a drink. "I'm so sorry. I tried to get over here right away. I knew you'd be waiting," she said.

"It's been more than 10 minutes," I said. "Have you touched your pussy?"

She blushed and ducked her head. "No."

"Then what are you waiting for?" I asked. "Do it right now."

She slid forward a bit on her seat, facing me and spread her legs. I could glimpse her naked pussy. She reached her hand down and slid a finger into her pussy, catching her breath slightly. The guy next to us tried to see over my shoulder. She slid her finger back out and looked up at me. I caught her hand and sucked her finger into my mouth.

"Delicious," I said. Then I reached into my purse and grabbed my room key. "Room 454. Go up there right now. Take off your clothes and get on the bed. Spread your legs and don't you dare touch my pussy."

She grabbed the key and headed out of the bar. I finished my drink and ordered one to go.

I entered the room. In the mirror, I could see Jenna on the bed, legs spread. She was so good at following directions.

I called out "Are you ready to be my slave, slut?" as I headed for the bathroom. I could hear her say "Yes please."

I removed all my clothes and pulled a strap on out of my bag. I climbed into the harness and adjusted the purple silicone cock.

1SquirtParty
Online Now!
Lush Cams
1SquirtParty

It had an end that fit into my pussy and I was soaking wet, thinking about how hot it would be too fuck Jenna with it. I came out of the bathroom and her eyes widened.

"I'm going to fuck you baby. Is that what you want?" I asked her.

She nodded, staring at my cock. "You need to say it, slut, tell me what you want," I ordered.

"I want you to fuck me. I want you to fuck me with your cock," she said, pleadingly.

"Good girl," I said. "First you need to get over here and suck it. Come suck my dick."

The sight of her, on her knees, taking the silicone cock in her mouth was almost enough to make me come. As she bobbed her head up and down, the end inside me was rubbing against my clit. I gripped the bed post to steady myself. I let Jenna go for another minute and then pulled the cock out with a pop.

"Get up on the bed, baby," I growled. "I need to fuck you. NOW."

She spread her legs wide and said "I'm your slut. You can do anything to me. Please fuck me. Fuck me hard."

The cock slid easily into her and she moaned, thrusting up to meet me. I began to fuck her, increasing my speed. Each thrust into her was thrusting back into me. She was wild underneath me, bucking and panting. She wrapped her legs around my waist. I grabbed her hands and pressed them down on the bed. I held her in place to slow her down and slowed down, easing the cock out and thrusting back in slow, so she could feel every thrust. I leaned in and started kissing her, thrusting my tongue into her mouth. I kept fucking her slowly while we kissed deeply.

I pulled back and looked at her. Her eyes were closed and her mouth open.

"Do you like being fucked baby?" I asked her.

She opened her eyes and looked right at me. "I love your cock. I never want you to stop fucking me. You make me come so hard."

"Come for me right now baby," I said. "Come on my cock."

I started thrusting again, the motion fucking both of us. She began moaning and panting, then started screaming wildly.

"Fuck me. Fuck me baby. You fuck me so good," she screamed. "Oh God, I love how you fuck me."

We came together and I collapsed on top of her, unable to move for a minute. She was only still for a minute before she began wiggling again.

I chuckled and said "Can't get enough, baby?"

She said "I want more. I want everything. Take me. Make me your slave."

"That's my good girl," I said, gazing down at her to watch her reaction. "Because I'm fucking your ass next."

Published 
Written by HotBlondeTonic
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments