Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

One of Those Days

"When one gives in to temptation, one sometimes has to pay a price, of sorts!"

64
53 Comments 53
18.8k Views 18.8k
1.4k words 1.4k words
I was horny!

There were no two ways about it. The morning session with Rosie, although deliciously aggressive and very satisfying, had barely scratched the surface let alone the 'itch' itself.

I'd been at work a whole hour now, and my mind was far from on what it should have been on. My focus was more centred between my continuously clenching thighs. The need to do something about the throbbing arousal oozing from my nether lips was becoming impossible to ignore much longer.

The ancient 'Maison de Maitre' I was currently restoring the interior of was owned by a recently divorced woman of around 40 years old, attractive and if i'm honest pretty fit in every respect. Sometimes she was around to keep an eye on progress, whilst at others away on shopping trips or visits of a more personal nature, if you get my meaning.

I was in the middle of the mess that would soon be transformed into a slightly modernised homage to its original constructors. The work table was along one wall, covered in various tools, brushes, pots of paint, etcetera, as well as my trusty old Dell lappy.

I poured a coffee, sat down and opened my computer. Flicking through my bookmarks I fell upon a video I'd saved for viewing later, and as later was now I clicked on it and unzipped my dungarees. My eyes riveted on the sexy images of the film, the fingers of my right hand slipping inside the damp crotch of my coveralls, gently teasing myself, stoking the growing fire within.

The scenes getting hotter by the minute, I now had two fingers plunging deeply in and out of my greedy sex, totally focused on the building climax that had now taken over my mind and body.

"So this is what I'm paying you a small fortune for? To finger yourself to filthy films? "

My head snapped around, eyes falling on the Lady of the house, standing there in a long silk robe, hands on her hips making it hang slightly open, her full breasts partially on view, their tips thick and stiff. Catching me red-handed as I masturbated obviously did not leave her indifferent.

I slowly turned on my seat, my hand, though now stilled, remaining on my leaking lips, squeezing gently.

"I thought you were away for the night and today, Celine?" I softly, matter-of-factly replied.

"That's as maybe. My plans changed, not that it is any of your business, Sylvie."

Her breathing was a little heavier and her hands had now slid from her hips and were balled by her sides.
I smiled at her as I saw the sudden flash of embarrassment on her face. My tongue inadvertently licking my lips as the realisation dawned that she was actually aroused.

A half smile appeared on her lips as our eyes met, gazing at each other, each waiting with somewhat baited breath to see what happened next.

I took a gamble, and easing my hand from between my legs, raised it to my lips, sensuously lapping my own nectar from each finger in turn, my eyes not leaving hers for a second.

She moaned, not loudly, but audibly enough. I exaggeratedly continued, savouring the tangy musk of my goo, and then whispered:

"Want a taste?"

She was lost! Her cheeks reddened slightly, her eyes dropped, her whole body language screamed "Yes!"

She shuffled from the ball of one foot to the other.

My arm snaked out, fingers crooked, beckoning her towards me. Her shoulders lowered as she closed the six feet of space that separated us, that sheer silk falling apart as she shimmied towards me, my tongue now licking my suddenly dry lips totally intentionally as I took in the sight of her boobs. Full, and tipped with huge, thick nipples, which were always guaranteed to get my attention.

I ran my still sticky fingertips around her lips before pushing them softly into her mouth. Her hands came up, grasping my wrist as she held my fingers in place. Her tongue swirling around them, she emitted little mewling sounds as she longingly and eagerly slurped.

Her eyes were now wide, alert, gazing right at me as she continued to clean my fingers.

I saw the need in those big green peepers. I fixed my gaze on her, full on, and murmured:

"I think we'd best be getting to your bedroom, or I'm going to have you right here!"

She stopped immediately, grinning hugely, retaining her grip on my wrist as she turned and led me along the corridor and up the wide swirling staircase, recently restored to its former glory.

Her bedroom I already knew of course.

KIM123
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KIM123

It was me that re-designed and decorated it after all. The bed was a regal splendour, and huge! A solid walnut four poster, covered with period-exact fabrics, and a Calaisian Dentelle mosquito netting. The mattress and bedding all made to measure due to its enormous dimensions.

She pulled me onto it, even when I asked her to let me get my working dungarees off.

"I rather enjoyed watching you in those, especially when they are half off/half on," she coyly commented.

So I joined her. I knelt, my knees straddling hers, that evil smile returning as my fingers once more went into my clothing and unashamedly began to finger myself again. This time for her pleasure as well as my own.

"You liked watching me masturbating? How long had you been there? Did you see what filth I was watching?"

She laughed softly as she shed her expensive robe.

"Sylvie. I'd been there long enough. And yes! I did, and liked it! Now are you going to finger yourself all day, or are we going to get somewhat more intimate? "

As she said this, her own hands weren't idle. She caressed and squeezed her breasts, rolling and tweaking those beautiful big nipples, her eyes boring into mine as if she knew it was a weakness of mine.

I slid out of my work wear....regained my previous position as I watched, transfixed while she teased her tits.

My hands fluttering along her torso, back and forth, nails lightly scratching her smooth alabaster skin. Her hips gently circling, soft mewls slipping from her lips. I suddenly ground down on her, my pubes pressed firmly to hers, feeling her heat, her slick arousal coating mine.

Her face changed, her eyes flew wide open and she moaned:

"God Syl, I've masturbated to visions of you right here for two years! Now please, FUCK ME!"

To say I was surprised would be a massive understatement. I'd eyed her gorgeous bod for ages too, but never thought she was into girls. 'My antennae must be faulty,' I thought instantly.

So I did!

I humped her mound hard, my hands mauling her full boobs, tormenting those awesome nipples wickedly until I leaned forward and one by one devoured them. I can never get enough of really big teats, I can spend ages just orally playing with them. Rolling them around my mouth, flicking them wildly with my tongue, biting their roots, and of course, suckling them greedily.

My hips squirmed lower, legs slithering down until my left thigh was between hers, her leg nestling neatly against my now drooling slit.

There was nothing soft or vanilla about it at all. We fucked. Primal, wanton, intense. We used each other, hard. Our bodies crashing together, skin sheened in a shining veneer of sweat as we each sought release.
Her pent-up desires, my pure horniness.

We screamed, grunted and moaned in unison as we exploded almost simultaneously.

The bed was a drenched sodden mess. It wasn't until we were laying together in the aftermath that I realised we had one point at least in common, we both cum in bucket loads! Something I also share with my awesome Rosie.

Its funny. Even immediately after furiously good sex, no matter with whom the adventure, my mind automatically returns to her.

A smile wrought my lips as I imagined how she was going to get off tonight when I recount what I'd just enjoyed.

I looked over at Celine, her body gently undulating , her breathing still a little heavy, my fingers gliding over that smooth, obviously well cared for skin; our eyes meeting, the smiles broad.

"I hope you're not expecting to work much more today?" was all she said before her lips wrapped themselves around my right nipple.

I moaned, and shook my head. "Nuh-Uh."

What is a greedy, horny slut to do in such circumstances?

Exactly!

Published 
Written by sylvie34100
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments