Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Phoebe's Treats part two

"Tania's horizons grow broader"

37
19 Comments 19
5.3k Views 5.3k
5.3k words 5.3k words

I had arrived to work my second evening at Phoebe’s Treats, an upmarket boutique specialising in sex toys and fine lingerie.

Jenny the senior assistant was on the phone with Phoebe the store’s owner and Annie, the other assistant was organising a display of silk panties.

Without fuss, I slipped off my coat and swapped my sneakers for the heeled pumps supplied as part of the uniform Phoebe wanted us to wear while on the job.

Checking myself out in the mirror I could see my sleek dark hair just kissing my shoulders whilst my make-up, after a little assistance from my roomie Laura, looked really professional.

The semi-sheer blouse emphasised my breasts with just a hint of nipple and the short skirt showed off my long firm legs. Until now I’d never worn over the knee stockings, but they looked incredibly sexy.

“You look lovely. Very fresh-faced and sexy, just what Phoebe likes in her girls,” Annie who had moved to join me and looked equally good in her uniform said.

“Jenny is running through stock and promotion options with Phoebe and it can take a while so you and I will sort lingerie tonight.”

We spent the next hour unpacking and sorting the new lingerie lines before adding them to the racks.

“Tania, I guess this is a good time to cover measuring and fitting with you,” Annie said smiling and looking a little pink-cheeked.

“Let’s step into the changing area and you can pop your blouse off.”

In moments I was standing in front of the full-length mirror in my sheer black bra. My nipples had hardened to firm nubs, but it no longer bothered me.

Annie produced a tape measure from under the counter and her soft warm hands moved to encase my breasts as she explained how and where to place the tape and then how to calculate my size.

The touch of her fingertips on my nipples sent a visible shudder through my body and a distinct moistening in my panties.

“So, normally we measure clients over their own bras, but some prefer to be braless and for some of our outfits we need a closer look.” Without warning, Annie unclipped my bra and let it slide down my arms.

I couldn’t help but sigh aloud as Annie cupped my breasts, seemingly weighing them in her hands.

“See, a well-fitted bra leaves minimal marking.” Her warm breath tickled my ear as I got a hint of her familiar fruity perfume.

This time as she measured me, I could feel my pussy coming alive as my excitement built.

“Okay, let’s see if you can do it,” and with that Annie slipped her own blouse off and offered herself to me.

Breathing deeply, I slipped the tape around her body. I could feel her heat and the beating of her heart.

Her breasts were a cup size fuller than mine and her skin was a shade paler but she too had large nubby nipples that tented the almost transparent fabric of her bra.

A swift calculation and I offered my estimate of her size.

“Well done Tan, now without the bra.”

I repeated the process letting my hands linger on her warm soft skin. Those nubby nipples dragged against my fingers as I positioned the tape.

I could hear her breath hiss with pleasure at my touch.

Releasing the tape allowed Annie to turn and face me. “So, you’re a B cup and your breasts angle slightly outwards from your body and are quite adorable.”

At this point, Annie gently stroked my shoulder before tailing her hand down across my boob, “And as you correctly gauged, I’m a C cup and mine are rounder.”

I responded by cupping Annie’s beautifully rounded globes and caressing her large pale nipples. “Yours are so perfect.”

The front door buzzer sounded at this point so quickly slipping back into our bras and blouses we headed back to the shop.

A blonde woman in a tracksuit carrying a badminton racket in a case was looking at the display of vibrators.

“Hi, welcome to Phoebe’s Treats,” I greeted her as we approached, “May I help you?”

“Yes, I hope so. I’m looking for a vibrator or a dildo for my daughter.”

“Then I’m sure we can find something suitable, what did you have in mind.”

“Well, it’s her birthday and she’s off to college soon and I want her to be safe and yet I know she’s going to have needs. Hey, she’s probably there already, I want her to have choices,” she said with a gentle smile.

Annie and I spent a while showing her a range of small to medium-sized toys before she settled on a mid-size, cock-shaped vibe with several speeds and settings.

Annie giggled as she suggested choosing one that her daughter could grow into.

As I wrapped it for her, I told her, I thought it was a lovely gift for a mother to give her daughter.

The rest of the evening was a blur. I spent most of my time wrapping and ringing up purchases whilst Annie worked the floor offering advice and encouragement.

Just before closing time, Jenny joined us and suggested a coffee.

“Tania, I’ve been watching you from the office and you’ve really relaxed and settled in. Great work hun.”

I thanked both her and Annie for their help before adding that I’d spent the weekend experimenting with the samples and how much I felt I had learned from the experience.

Jenny smiled broadly before adding, “It shows Tan, really you are so much more relaxed.”

We locked up and Jenny caught an Uber to meet with a friend.

Annie slipped an arm through mine, “Come on and let’s walk to the bus station together.”

We walked and chatted, actually, we giggled most of the time.

Annie’s bus was waiting as we arrived at the station and with a quick hug and a kiss she hopped aboard as it pulled away.

ooOOoo

 

That seemed to become the pattern for the week. Jenny spent most of her time on admin unless the store became really busy and Annie and I covered the sales floor.

Each night the two of us would walk to the station together.

On arriving home, I would strip off, quite happily hanging out naked with Laura. Sometimes we would play together, sometimes I would pleasure myself whilst thinking of Annie.

Tuesday, mid-morning, I got a text from Annie asking if I wanted to spend Wednesday evening at her place. The boutique was closed Wednesday evenings and her sister that she flat shared with was away.

ooOOOo

So, on Wednesday evening I headed for Annie’s apartment.

I had showered for ages, shaved as smooth as I’d ever been and then moisturised and perfumed myself before donning a figure-hugging blouse with long sheer sleeves, knee-length pencil skirt in a clingy black fabric and sheer black thigh highs with black patent pumps borrowed from Laura.

I had no idea how the evening was going to pan out, but I had a very strong idea of what I hoped would happen.

My lengthy shower had included a vigorous workout with my dildo whilst having my ass plugged. As a result, I felt incredibly horny and prepared to receive anything I was offered.

Annie and her older sister lived in a nice part of town and their apartment was situated three floors up with a view of the neighbouring park.

Annie greeted me with the now customary French double kiss which I happily returned. I was thrilled when she let her hand drop to cup and squeeze my ass.

“Tan, so glad you’re here. Wine, white okay?”

I followed her into the lounge area. Annie had let her wavy red hair grow longer and she was wearing it loose.

A short cream skirt and a black cardigan that clung to her breasts like a second skin had my pulse racing.

However, it was her legs that drew my eyes, the black knee-high stockings we wore for work made it obvious that she had good legs but the pale grey net stockings she had chosen for the evening were amazing. Her legs looked toned and long and all I could do was imagine them wrapped around me.

We sat and giggled our way through the first glass of wine and then Annie suggested we move to the table and eat.

Crisp Italian salad with warm crusty bread topped with tiger prawns in a ginger and garlic marinade.

I must have died on the bus over. Here I was sitting with an angel and eating the most heavenly food.

It was all going so well, until my last prawn. It can only have been the marinade or maybe it was because my mind was on Annie’s deep green eyes rather than feeding myself, but disaster struck.

My fork slipped as I picked the prawn up and it became airborne. A quick mid-air loop the loop and it landed slap bang in the centre of my blouse. Along with a generous smearing of buttery garlic marinade.

“Oh SHIT!” I shrieked shoving back from the table and grabbing my napkin.

“Wait, don’t rub it in.” Annie leaned across the table to restrain my arm, “I’ve got some soda water in the kitchen.”

Moments later Annie was soaking a clean white napkin in soda water and sponging the affected area.

Every time she pressed the cloth between my breasts palpitations of pure lust radiated through my body.

“There, relax, it’s lifting.” The buttery stain was slowly transferring to the white cloth. “See, all gone.”

I looked down to see that the soda had worked magic, apart from a damp patch my blouse looked fine.

The fridge fresh soda had also worked its magic on my nipples which were clearly unfettered and now tented hard against the black fabric.

Disaster averted we refreshed our drinks and sat back on the couch.

I had kicked off my heels on arriving and I could see my deep red toe polish through the sheer black stockings.

You know how certain visuals can trigger a response, well, polished toes and sheer hose have always made me horny. Even before I knew what to do about it. Always had and probably always will.

I looked at Annie’s shapely legs in those fine grey nets and I needed to feel them.

Keeping my eyes on those liquid green pools of hers, I slowly moved my foot to touch hers. Just letting our toes touch.

She never moved her leg, so I slid the ball of my foot across the top of her foot. A smile, a giggle.

My foot slowly moved to caress her shin before slipping around and allowing my toes to drag back down her calf.

“Mmmm, Nice”

Now Annie’s leg moved, and her foot caressed my leg.

Waves of anticipation shot from my leg to my pussy releasing a little flow of love juice.

We were both watching the other's eyes. Eyes are the windows on your soul, your mind, and your desires. Two sets of eyes, one deep green the other hazel but both saying, “Yes, I want this and so much more.”

I scooted back on the couch. I needed more movement. My red-tipped toes slipped up beneath Annie’s little leather skirt. My toes felt her warmth, the sheer nylon slipped effortlessly across her smooth skin.

I wriggled my toes feeling for the edge of her panties. I just felt moist warmth. Annie giggled, “Won’t find what you’re looking for.”

Her legs parted letting my foot slip firmly against her cunt. I felt her juices soak my nylons. I felt the seams rubbing against her swollen lips.

“OOOoooh!” Annie moaned aloud, giving voice to her obvious pleasure. We stayed that way a while, Annie rubbing her cunt against my foot as I cupped and rubbed my aching breasts.

I felt Annie tense as I watched her body tremble in release. A deep sigh escaping her glossy pink lips. She really did have the sexiest mouth.

“My turn.” Annie slipped off of my leg and moved to kneel before me. Her slender hands slowly popping the buttons on my blouse until I was fully exposed. With a big deliberate show of licking her lips, she dropped her head to engulf my left nipple.

Already rigid with desire the soft, wet warmth of Annie’s mouth sucking hard was more than they could bear. Really long powerful sucks on one aching nub whilst her fingers worked the other. Swapping back and forth as I grabbed her hair and pleaded for more.

Just as I thought I would die she stopped. The warmth was gone. The moisture was gone. That wonderful intense sucking had gone. I opened my eyes as I felt her move.

Now she stood before me unbuckling her skirt and letting it pool around her feet. Then her cardigan hit the floor.

She stood before me naked but for the grey net hose. Her pale nipples rigid with desire. Her cunt lips swollen and wet. The slightest of landing strips, a narrow bead of pale red hair adorning the pale skin.

“Tania, stand-up.”

I stood, slipping out of the unfastened blouse as I did. I was so sensitive I swear I could feel her saliva drying on my nipples. She reached for me and unbuckled my belt. Her eyes never left mine as she popped the button and oh so slowly lowered the side zip. My skirt joined hers on the floor.

Now I stood naked bar my thigh-highs. No panties Laura had instructed, nobody likes a VPL.

“Yeeess”, Annie cupped my mound before dragging a finger through my sopping cleft. My hand sought out her centre and my fingers danced across her cunt, so wet, so warm. This girl was on fire.

Long deep kisses accompanied wandering hands and fingers. We just stood in the centre of her lounge and finger fucked each other until our legs turned to jelly. Each bearing the weight of the other we eventually sank to the floor.

“Lift your leg, Tan.”

I felt Annie’s leg slip between mine and then oh such sweet joy our cunts kissed. Annie started to rock back and forth. I could feel our juices mixing as our lips slid over each other’s. It took a few moments. I can’t claim to have been at my most co-ordinated, but we soon had a rhythm going.

Think of that Fleetwood Mac song, “Big Love”, you know at the end with the two voices

“Uh”

“Ah”

“Uh”

That was us, just grunting in pleasure as our orgasms built. Annie hit her peak first with a huge scream. I felt her warm slick cum spray against my cunt. It was all I needed to trigger the biggest cum of my life. We both just lay on the floor, a sizzling mass of over-excited nerve endings shorting out in a sea of cum.

Eventually, I reached to the side table and snagged my wine glass. We moved to sit against the couch front sharing the drink.

“Tan are you okay,” whispered Annie, “It’s just, I know you’re kinda new to all this. I mean, have I gone too far?”

I turned to take Annie’s hand in mine. Her big green eyes looked near to tears. “Annie, you remember my first day when you asked me to lift your skirt while you showed how the dildo fitted?”

Sara_Vega
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Sara_Vega

“Yes.”

“Well, that awakened something deep inside of me. I dreamt of you that night, I dreamt of fucking you, so yes I’m way more than alright.”

Annie leaned forward and kissed me gently on the lips. “Did you like the strap-on?”

“Yes, it was so naughty, so forbidden but so exciting too.”

“I have one. Would you like to see it?” Annie leapt to her feet, energised again. She returned with a Perspex shoe box. The lid came off to reveal a black leather harness, several dildos, anal beads and a small jewellery box.

Annie lifted her harness from the box and handed it to me. I trembled in anticipation. The leather was ever so smooth and soft like expensive gloves. “It feels so nice,” I whispered

“That’s what a staff discount is for,” Annie giggled, lifting two dildos from the box. I reached to take the larger of the dildos from her.

It was a pale flesh colour, ribbed with a realistic head. The other end ended in a rounded tail to pleasure the wearer.

“And all of this goes in me?”

“Yes, apart from that curvy bit, that’s mine.”

“Annie, make my dream come true.”

My beautiful friend stood and slipped that huge dildo into the harness. Raising one leg she placed her foot on the couch and slipped a finger inside herself. From my place on the floor, I could see her swollen pink cunt glistening with cum.

Her fingers suitably wet, she smeared her honey around the curved end of the dildo before slipping it inside herself. The last fastener snapped shut and Annie stood before me. Her full round breasts rising and falling as she breathed in deeply. Those huge pale nipples so rigid.

Annie reached down for me and I stood to lock lips. Our tongues danced as I inhaled her scent.

“Fuck Tan, you’re so wet.” Her fingers parting and exploring my folds

“I need this Annie.”

“OH FUCK!” Annie was rubbing that dildo against my aching throbbing cunt. My juices were flowing freely down my thighs. My entire body was alive with desire.

Slowly she guided me to the end of the couch. A gentle push and I was leaning over the arm. I moved my feet apart, offering my cunt to my new friend. I felt the tip nudging my swollen lips, I moaned with desire. Slowly I released my breath as the pressure against my cunt grew

Annie fed several inches into me before stopping, “Tan, you okay, darling,” there was real affection in her voice.

“Darling.” I’d never been called that before. Okay, my mum but she hardly counts in this situation. My heart was throwing somersaults. I pushed back, accepting more. Annie took the hint and slipped fully into me.

FUCK! I thought my cunt would burst I was so full. Gingerly I moved my hips. My nipples moved against the cool leather couch arm sending fireworks to my brain.

Remembering my time with Laura and the butt plug I moved a hand to tease my clit. I became aware of Annie pressed up against me. I was frozen motionless whilst my body accepted the intrusion.

I rubbed my nubs against the leather again. My clit felt huge. Everywhere was wet with my juice. Slowly I moved back against Annie. Soon we were both moving, back in that rhythm of pleasure.

I don’t think I lasted long although I had lost all sense of reality. Annie’s thrusts were long and slow, loving rather than lusting. She slowly built up until I could take no more. It ended when her finger entered my ass.

She timed it beautifully. One long full thrust as her digit broke my pucker. I was a screaming mess. Writhing over the couch arm as one wave of pleasure after another wracked my body.

I heard Annie as her own orgasm hit. Annie eventually took my hand and led me to her bed. She pulled crisp clean vanilla-scented sheets over us and then spooned against me. I may have dreamt; I probably did but my mind was blown, and I recall nothing.

ooOOoo

 I remember waking to the smell of coffee and the sounds of humming. Sitting up in bed I realised that I was naked, and I ached. As was becoming the norm lately I slowly explored my body with my hands.

I decided that everything was okay, in fact, I was a lot more than okay. My pussy felt a little sensitive and my legs ached as if I’d had a hard session in the gym, but it was nice. A nice well-fucked feeling.

Slipping out of bed I paused to peel off my thigh-highs and run my fingers through my hair. Annie must have heard me move as she appeared in the doorway. “Morning Tan, you okay?”

I looked at her and my heart surged. Her wavy red hair was all messed up, but her face was glowing with joy and she was humming to herself. Still wearing her grey fishnets, she had taken off the strap-on harness at some point in the night.

I hurried over to her and wrapped my arms around her soft naked body. “Oh Annie, I don’t think I’ve ever felt better. Thank you for everything.”

“Darling you’re welcome.” she murmured in my ear as she squeezed my ass cheeks

Spying the en-suite I released my hold on Annie and slipped inside. Having finished peeing and I don’t mean to be gross here but there’s something very satisfying in releasing that first full stream after a night of intense sex. I ran some warm water and soaped up my hands to rinse off my pussy, ass and armpits. I have a real obsession with smelling fresh.

Face rinsed I smeared a little toothpaste on my finger and freshened my mouth.

Returning to the bedroom I found Annie sitting against the headboard clutching a large mug of coffee. With a wave of her hand, she indicated another mug on the cabinet for me. I sat alongside her, sipping the strong dark brew and we relaxed against each other.

I revelled in the soft warmth of her body and draped a leg over hers. Whilst I had been freshening up, she had slipped the fishnets off.

“Annie, that was a really special night. I’ve never experienced anything like it, not even what I’ve done with Laura comes close.”

“Good, it was very special to me too and I want you to know that I don’t fuck about. I don’t want to give you the wrong idea, yes I have toys, but I don’t bed hop around or jump into bed on first dates. Well not before.”

Those big green eyes were fixed firmly on my face and I turned my head to kiss her hard on the lips.

“Honestly Annie, I never thought otherwise.”

“Tan, I need to tell you something, but I’m scared. I’m scared you won’t like it, that you won’t like me when you know, and I like you. I like you a lot.”

“Trust me, Annie, I like you a lot too.”

“Okay, the toys, the girl on girl sex, it’s nearly all with Sasha. Yes my sister Sasha.”

“Your sister fucks you.”

Setting down my mug I turned to hug and kiss Annie. “I think that’s lovely, she’s very beautiful and she’s taught you well.”

“So, you don’t mind?”

“No, of course, I don’t, silly, but there is one thing.”

“What?”

“Would you share her?”

Those big green eyes brightened as her face split into a huge smile. “So long as you remember that you’re mine.”

We poured fresh coffee and sat there a while longer. Still with legs entwined. My dark red toenails contrasting with Annie’s French polish. Occasionally a hand would stray to stroke or tease the other, but we were content to just sit and chat.

Eventually, Annie focused her attention on my breasts kissing and suckling my nipples. “Tan, do you trust me and are you ready to try something else?”

I paused fingering her rapidly moistening pussy. “I do and I am.”

“Lay down.”

I lay down and Annie moved from the bed. In moments I had a pillow under my head and the sheets were pulled aside.

“Remember, trust me, and now spread your arms and legs out.”

I smiled and complied. I really did trust my beautiful new friend.

A giggling Annie now produced our discarded thigh-highs and quickly tied my hands to the corners of the headboard. Then my feet to the end posts and I was tied, layed out like a starfish.

“Still okay?”

“Horny, feel how wet I’ve become.”

Annie’s finger swept between my lips and straight to her mouth. I could see my juices glistening. “Tasty.”

Now she produced a small velvet jewellery box which she snapped open to hold before my face. Nestling inside was a fine silver chain ending in two silver clamps.

“Oh, are they what I think they are?” my body gave an involuntary shudder.

“Yes darling, nipple clamps. Sasha gave them to me for my birthday.”

Annie started to massage my breasts. Stroking the soft full flesh. Scratching lightly with her French polished nails. It was gloriously relaxing and yet arousing at the same time. And all the time in the back of my mind was the anticipation of the clamps.

Ever been told to go to your room to await a spanking. Every minute seems like an hour. You know you will survive but just how unpleasant is it going to be.

Annie worked away until I was so close to cumming. If I could have squeezed my thighs together the pressure on my cunt would have blown my mind.

Her head raised from my aching swollen nub and she kissed me long and hard on the lips before dangling the chain before my eyes. Slowly she dragged the chain back and forth across my breasts allowing the heavier clamps to grab at my swollen nipples.

“Are you going to be a good girl, or shall I get a gag? I have some day-old panties in the laundry basket.”

I nodded that I would be good. I dared not speak.

Annie was rubbing the cold chain against my nipples and impossible though it seemed I swear she made them harder.

“OUCH!” I squealed as her teeth nipped at my right nub.

“Oh dear, I did warn you.”

Annie disappeared to return with a pair of navy-blue cotton panties. What I would have worn before starting at Phoebe’s. Turning the gusset to my face she held them under my nose. Her musky scent assailing my senses.

“I wore these for my workout at the gym.” Without pause, she wadded the pantie up and pushed them into my mouth.

Her scent was so strong and as my saliva dampened the soft blue cloth her flavour filled my mouth. That now, familiar flavour, slightly spicy but with hints of something else. My mind reeled at the thought of sweat and pee as I recalled my own panties after a workout.

“MMMM!” my moans now muffled as Annie nipped at my nipples. Sudden sharp pain and I could see one of the shiny little clamps gripping the base of my nipple.

Oh, shit did it sting.

Annie leaned toward me and blew a cooling breath against my poor nub. Slowly I relaxed and the pain subsided to a dull pressure. Annie smiled at me. My heat bounced

Fuck! That hard-pinching pain now radiated from my other nipple. Again, the cooling breath until I relaxed. I looked down; my vision slightly blocked by the navy-blue cloth hanging from my mouth. My normally pale nipples looked swollen and angry as they squeezed out between the shiny silver clamps.

Annie reached to pull the panties from my mouth, “Tan, you okay?”

I struggled to moisten my mouth, “MMM yes, can’t feel so much now.”

“That’s the loss of blood flow. They will go numb; the real blast is when they come off.”

With that, she lifted the chain and applied a slight tension on the chain.

“OH!” The clamps pulled my delicate buds sending shockwaves to my core. I started to buck my hips in need.

“I knew you would like this,” Giggling Annie relaxed the chain and moved out of my sight again.

Then her warm tongue started to lap at my slit. My body started to really buzz. Waves of sensations starting at my now throbbing needy cunt mixing with those shockwaves from my nipples as she played with the chain.

All the time I wriggled and twitching against my bindings. “Annie, fuck me, fuck me hard, let me cum, please let me cum.” I lay there babbling and begging for release.

I could feel my juices flowing between my ass cheeks, a swarm of bees buzzing in my tummy as light-headedness came over me. Oh Fuck, Annie was slipping fingers inside me. Stretching my cunt wide. Blowing her breath across my clit.

My entire body was humming like a wire under tension. Every nerve ending screaming for release.

“Ready darling?”

I nodded and moaned in response.

Annie’s beautiful face came close and she kissed me so gently, so lovingly. “Deep breath, Tan.”

With one hand, fingers deep in my squishy cunt she popped off the first clamp quickly followed by the second.

For a moment I felt nothing other than her fingers scissoring against my swollen lips. Then fire, intense fire in both my nipples as the sensations flowed back.

Just imagine the most intense pins and needles in your swollen aching nubs. An intense wave of pain that suddenly changed to mind-blowing pleasure as my first orgasm hit.

I fought those bindings and I screamed in release. Annie’s fingers kept fucking me and another huge orgasm crashed over me.

Her lips locked with mine as she kissed me long and hard. Her fingers left my pussy. My nipples were ablaze with sensations as was my cunt. I could take no more. I relaxed, sweaty and spent.

SLAP, one swift slap between my splayed legs. Annie’s open palm caught me square on the clit. My body blew a fuse.

I jerked so hard my thigh highs ripped. Lights danced before my eyes and a long jet of creamy cum shot forth from my cunt to soak those crisp vanilla sheets.

I awoke to cool sensations enveloping my body. Slowly I opened my eyes to see Annie kneeling beside me a cool washcloth in her hand. Pausing from bathing me she stroked my fringe from my eyes and kissed me gently and sweetly on the lips.

“Welcome back, my darling.”

I moved to sit up. The restraints had been removed but oh did I ache. Taking a long sip from the glass of iced water Annie offered me I considered my thoughts, my feelings, what words I needed to use.

“Annie, that was mind-blowing, literally mind-blowing. Thank you for sharing it with me, thank you for the most amazing night.”

“Tan, I loved giving to you what Sasha gave to me. Thank you for trusting me and giving yourself to me.”

“Annie, I know this was our first time together and hopefully not the last and I know it’s only been weeks since we met but would it be alright if I were to say I love you.”

Annie froze. Her big green eyes fixed on my face and her entire body stopped like someone had pressed a big pause button.

My heart hammered at full tilt. Panic set in, had I just blown the most amazing friendship?

A single large tear formed and slowly ran down Annie’s cheek. Still frozen, she made no move to stop it.

Then she spoke, her voice a breathless whisper, “Oh Tania, I love you too. The moment you walked into the shop I knew I loved you.”

I moved to kneel. Annie knelt beside me.

We wrapped arms around each other and let our heartbeats meld.

Published 
Written by leggielibby
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments