Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Posh Slut

"Mixed emotions are going through Hannah's mind as the school slut makes a move on her."

17
5 Comments 5
20.3k Views 20.3k
2.6k words 2.6k words
Most of my school life has been pretty average. I've never been a geek, but at the same time have never been one of the popular kids. I have an amazing group of friends, don't get me wrong, but my fairly mediocre place in the school hierarchy system has meant I have had a fairly average sex life in my teens so far. In fact, I can count the number of sexual encounters I have had on two fingers, and neither of them were very pleasurable.

Anyway, I had just arrived at school and walked into the canteen to meet my friends as we do every morning.

"She let a guy eat her out on their first date? That's nothing, I've given three different guys a blowjob in one night before!"

That was Jasmine, the school slut and local rich kid, boasting about her over-active sex life. She was sat on one of the sofas as I walked in, with a large group of other popular girls gossiping about something or other. I was pretty used to this sort of boasting by now and just ignored her and walked past. My friends were sat at the other end of the canteen around a large table. I perched myself on a stool and joined them.

"Did you hear about what happened in P.E. yesterday? Apparently James Hilder fell over and saw right up Tiffany Rodger's skirt!" That was Chloe, my best friend, but I wasn't paying attention.

"Hannah, did you hear what I said?"

"Yeah... erm, sorry. Wow really?" I replied. But the truth was, my mind was elsewhere.

For some reasons my mind kept going back to Jas. As I went over what I had heard again and again, I got a strange and very confusing feeling inside. Then I realised what it was, it was jealousy. But surely it couldn't be. I mean yes, Jas is an incredibly hot brunette, but I had never thought about another girl in that way before. I'm not a lesbian, no, I can't be.

I shook the feeling off and concentrated on getting through my morning of lessons. By lunchtime, I was completely over my little girly crush on Jas, and was now engrossed in a highly competitive game of rating the hottest guys who walked past our window.

My next lesson was Geography and, as the bell rang out, I went and took my seat next to Chloe in class. Jas turned up five minutes later, fashionably late of course, and took her seat at the back of the room. The teacher gave her a quick scowl and then continued with the lesson. I had that familiar feeling of lust again for a second, but then soon shrugged it off.

"Okay class, so as I was saying, on this assignment you will not be choosing who you work with, I will," Mr Philips went on.

Great! He began matching people into pairs. I guess I won't be working with Chloe then. As if he could read my mind, he looked over at us both.

"So that means you two will be split up as well. Chloe, you can work with Simon over there." She sighed at the thought of having to work with possibly the angriest guy on the planet. "And Hannah, you can work with, erm, who's left. Ah yes, you can work with Jasmine over there at the back."

I had so many mixed emotions. I was annoyed at having to work with the someone who didn't care what grade they got, and also that she was the one person who I was trying to avoid. But I was also excited that I would get to spend some time alone with Jas and hopefully get to know her better.

I walked to the back of the classroom and sat next to Jas. I smiled politely and she smiled back. She was being surprisingly nice, and the semi-interested attempt she gave to have a conversation with me about our assignment on the formation of different rock, actually made me change my opinion of her slightly. Maybe she wasn't such a bitch as I had thought she was.

The bell rang out to indicate the end of the lesson, but we were nowhere near finished with out assignment.

"Listen Hannah, I really want to get this assignment finished. If you are free tonight, you could come around my house. My parents are both at work so we would be able to concentrate better."

"Yeah, sounds great!" Once again I was filled with mixed emotions.

"Okay, cool. Well pass me your phone so I can put in my number, and I'll text you my address later."

I passed her my phone. She tapped away and then passed it back. Then she passed me her's and I put my number in. I had never seen a phone covered in so much glitter and sparkles. She gave me an air kiss on each cheek, yes I was confused too, and then we went our separate ways.

Later on I got her text and I got my mum to drop me of at her house. I was actually quite excited.

Her 'house' was actually more like a mansion. Two large iron gate swung open to let us into the grande driveway. The house was no less striking, with curves and bends highlighting the great architecture. But if I was honest with myself, I hadn't come here to look at the architecture.

I waved my mum off and then knocked on the large dark oak door. Ten seconds later, Jas was at the door. She was wearing a very short denim skirt and a black crop top that showed off her curves and plentiful cleavage perfectly.

"Hi Hannah, come in!" I forced my eyes to peel away from her breasts and smiled at her as I walked on through.

We walked up a large chestnut staircase and then down a long corridor. The house now became more modern with splashes of colour here and there contrasting against the white-washed walls. She walked me all the way down the corridor and stopped beside the final door.

"This is my room."

She swung the door open and wow, lets just say it made my room look like a pig sty. Everything was so neat and ordered. Even the bed was crisp and crease-free. Then I realised that she probably had a maid to do everything anyway.

I took off my jacket and we talked for a little bit. Nothing much really, mostly about school and boys. I realised that we actually both had quite a bit in common. We both like pop music, both like skating and both like shopping.

Anyway, eventually we decided it was time to get to work on the assignment. We sat on the edge of Jas' bed and she got her laptop out and opened the lid. Unexpectedly for Jasmine, it was a top-of-the-range laptop, and burst into life almost instantly.

She opened up a word document ready, and then clicked on the internet explorer symbol to search for some information on rock types.

But to my surprise, it wasn't Google that popped up, it was a porn site, and we were both now looking at two naked women in the sixty-nine position. She looked as shocked as I was and quickly slammed down the laptop lid. We just sat in silence for a few moments.

"Well..." I was unsure what to say next.

"Yeah, erm, I didn't really mean for you to see that. Sorry," she replied.

"It's fine. I just had no idea that you were into that kind of stuff."

"I'm bisexual, but please don't tell my friends.

Adele_sugarse
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Adele_sugarse

They'll never look at me the same again." Her eyes began to fill with tears. I put my arm around her.

"I'm sure they will. I still look at you as the same hottie that you were before." Shit, did I actually just say that?

She just giggled. Then she looked up at me with her huge brown eyes that sparkled, even through her tears. My breathing grew heavier as our faces drew closer together.

"You're not that bad yourself," she managed to mumble under her breathe before her eyes closed and her face grew ever closer to mine. I just got a glimpse of her pouted red lips before I too shut my eyes.

Then time stopped and fireworks exploded in my mind as our lips touched for the first time. Her lips were warm and soft, and soon her tongue parted between them to reach my mouth. It circled my own tongue, asking it to join it in a dance. My tongue agreed, and I let it slip between Jas' lips.

I wasn't sure what was happening to me. I had never gone this far with another girl before. Now the moisture built up between my legs, and I was pretty sure Jas could sense it as she began to move her hands over my body. She let them glide from my shoulders, down my waist and over my thighs. Then they glided back up over my stomach and settled on my breasts. My nipples instantly hardened as she held one of my C cup boobs in each hand.

Her fingers crept inside my t-shirt and over the top of my bra, paving the way for her hands to follow. As she squeezed on my nipples, I let out a soft moan. She nibbled on my tongue, which was still exploring her mouth.

She withdrew her hands and pulled away from my mouth.

"I want to have sex with you Hannah!"

For some reason that one sentence almost made me cream my knickers. I bit on my lower lip and screwed up my nose slightly, trying to act as sexy as I could. She pushed me onto my back on her double bed and began to rip off my t-shirt. Then she helped me wriggle out of my leggings, and I did the same for her. To my delight, she wasn't wearing any underwear, so as soon as I pulled down her skirt, her beautifully shaven pussy was on full view.

Suddenly I began to panic. I had not shaved my region for over a week now so it was bound to be a bit wild. What if that put Jas off?

Luckily, the load moans that Jas was giving out as she pulled down my knickers, told me that she was definitely not turned off. I quickly pulled off my bra so that we were now both laying on the bed together fully naked. I couldn't help but to stare at her gorgeous tits. They must have been at least a DD cup but still somehow managed to look perky.

"You wanna taste?" Jasmine asked, catching my line of sight.

I nodded and crawled over to her. She lay on her back while I got onto all fours on top of her and began to suck on my first ever tit. As I circled her nipple with my tongue, she began to moan softly and squirm around. She pulled her pelvis up slightly, pressing her moist pussy against my knee.

"Mmmm, yes Hannah. Suck on my tits, you dirty little titty muncher," she said followed by a girly giggle.

I sucked as hard as I could, probably a little too hard, leaving behind several hickies on her left breast.

Then she grabbed me by the shoulders and began to grind her pussy hard and fast, up and down my thigh. Soon, her legs quivered and her breathing became heavier. Her pelvis lunged upwards as she arched her back and clinched her ass cheeks.

"Ahhh, oh fuck Hannah, you've just made me come!"

The smell of hot, sticky sex had filled the air.

"Mmm, let me lap it up!" I begged.

"Soon babe, soon. But not yet. First I need to return the favour. Now lie on your back and spread yours legs for me!"

I did as I was asked, and Jas soon had her head between my legs. I was about to have my pussy eaten out for the first time in my life ever.

Jas began by kissing my inner thighs. She sucked and licked on them as slowly as she could, making my body ache for her to munch on me. She made her way to my pussy lips and licked them up and down, before finding my clit and flicking it with her tongue. Then I felt the smooth edges of her perfectly sharpened teeth as she began to nibble.

My breathing was now coming out in short gasps, in between my constant groaning.

"Ah please fuck me Jas! Fuck me with your tongue, fuck me with your fingers, fuck me with anything, use me as your fucking fuck toy!"

This excited her a lot. She bit hard on my clit, so hard that it forced me to shoot upright in pain, but the pleasure outweighed the pain. Her hands were now making there way up my thighs, her thumbs sliding into my ass crack as they made contact. She squeezed on my cheeks slightly, before moving up to my love pocket. Her index finger circled my clit a few times, before finding my hole and pushing itself in.

My hands clenched the bed sheets as she filled up my tight little pussy. She slowly moved her finger in and out. Somehow, she managed to slip in a second finger.

I could feel the pleasure building up inside of me and I could no longer take it. I grabbed her by her hair and thrust her face down hard into my pussy. She let out a shocked mumbling noise as she pulled out her fingers and wriggled her face as she tried to come up for air.

I could feel her whole face touching my damp skin. Her small button nose had pierced its way through my pussy lips and was now sitting snugly inside me, her mouth had been forced much lower down, and her chin was pushed between my ass cheeks. Her tongue was now inside of me, flicking itself and out of my hole. She was really struggling free by now and began spanking my thighs and cheeks. Suddenly it happened.

My breathing stopped and my own back was lurched into the air. My legs clenched, holding Jas even tighter between my legs.

"Mmm, I'm coming, I'm coming. It's gonna happen right on your face Jas!"

Then I gasped air into my lungs and unleashed my liquid. I collapsed in a heap on the bed, as Jasmine crawled up on my body from between my legs. She was lying on top of me, panting heavily, and looking me in the eyes. Her face was covered in my juices which, combined with the sweat from our workout, made loose strands of hair stick to her face.

"You had me panicking there," Jas said with a smile "but it was incredibly hot."

"I have never felt so good in my life!" I replied.

"Mmm, kiss me babe. Taste yourself on my lips."

I did as I was asked, and we once again shared a passionate kiss with each other. I could taste my sweet product on her lips, on her tongue, and on her tonsils. Wow, she was really going for it.

Published 
Written by Cheekymonkey2516
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments