Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Rachel's House Ch. 01

"Living with a roommate sucks as a middle aged woman. Especially, when your roommate is an attractive college girl who's dominant. My weakness."

59
8 Comments 8
3.7k Views 3.7k
2.3k words 2.3k words

 

Chapter one 

The tip of my tongue was at the base of the pink dildo, and I traced the wet silicone past the midway point all the way to the round tip of the fake cock. I tasted my juices, the hint of the silicone material in the background, and the faint flavor of my roommate’s pussy. It would have to be faint as the four times in the last thirsty minutes I fucked myself with this pink, slightly curved sex toy. I squirted on it each time with leg-shaking force.

It was sad, my juices washing away hers, but Rachel’s scent still permeated from the dildo. The same smell emitted from her bedroom. The same waft that left me floating after her every time she walked past me in the kitchen. It was a strawberry odor, some kind of lotion she rubbed on her skin each morning and night. It had an orange note at the end, like a chime at the end of a song signaling its end. I had never been more aroused by a scent in my life.

The tip of the dildo crested my lips, and the girth of the shaft pushed into my mouth. My left hand sliding down my curvy breasts, I arched my back on my queen-sized mattress, anticipating the touch of my naked sex.

I had only been roommates with Rachel for a week, and already I had fucked myself so often my pussy lips felt raw and tender. Technically, the twenty-three-year-old woman was my landlord, and I was her tenant. There was something a little demeaning about being a thirty-year-old woman renting a bedroom from a twenty-three-year-old girl. Prior to my move across the country to start anew, I abused myself with the situation, calling myself a failure. Now, having moved into my bedroom down the hall from Rachel and laying in my bed with her dildo tapping the back of my throat, I found the idea quite attractive.

Me beholding to her. Me subservient to the younger, sexier woman’s ways…

“Mmmm…” I moaned around the toy.

I definitely was attractive. Blond hair that hung down to my shoulders with streaks of bleached highlights. The few pounds I put on in the decade since college only made my butt a little rounder, a few stretch marks appear at the curves around my breasts, and my taut belly softer but not fat.

When I was just about to pull the dildo from one set of lips and insert it into another, I heard the door open and close. I sat up with a start. It wasn’t my bedroom door; it was the front door. Rachel’s door closed next.

Oh, god, what is she doing here? She was on a date with her boyfriend! She specifically told me she was going to stay at his place tonight. She only left an hour ago!

 

Chapter Two

Looking at the blush pink dildo like it had betrayed me, I stood throwing on the clothes I had piled on the floor beside my bed. Black yoga pants and a pastel-colored shirt with pink cursive writing across the breast of it reading, ‘Go Girl!’ I couldn’t find a bra, so I didn’t bother with one.

One problem at a time.

I had only peaked inside her room just to get a better smell of it. I loved the cozy atmosphere and sophistication of her décor, and… then I saw it. The 8-inch beauty of a dildo left on her nightstand from what I could only assume was a recent use. The urge was too much to resist. I wasn’t one for snooping or theft normally, I promise, but… I was just going to borrow it. For an hour or two.

Great, Beth, just great. A new state, a new city, one week in my new home and I’ve ruined it!

I waited at the door, listening for Rachel to storm down the hall, demanding where her dildo was. Yelling for me to pack my things and leave, but what I heard were muffled sounds. Unknown words, groaning, a bed creaking.

They’re doing it. I gasped and moved closer to the wall. The sound was no better, though. There was a full bathroom and a closet between the two rooms. A desperate need sprouted in my chest. My heart raced even before I acted.

Cracking open my door, I slowly stepped out into the dark hall. Lilac-shaded night lights populated the hall, giving the darkness a romantic feel. Creeping down the hallway, the moans became louder, and the sounds of the bed clearer.

“Put it in me, oh god, put it in me right now!” Rachel’s voice bled through the door. The musical note in her voice was somewhere between order and begging. “Ahhh, yes!”

I stood with my head to the door and held my breath as I listened. I should have felt gross for listening in on such an intimate moment. But when I searched for the societal prescribed shame, I was supposed to be hurt, and all I found was excitement. The thrill of spying on my roommate buzzed around my belly like honey bees circling a bright, gorgeous flower ripe with nectar.

“God, you’re so fuckin’ hard!” Rachel’s dirty talk continued.

My hand moved with a mind of its own as fingers slipped down to my crotch. Through my yoga pants, my left hand rubbed my clit softly but with growing intensity. The speed at which I went from casually masturbating in front of my landlord’s door to furiously doing so happened in the blink of an eye. Awkwardly, I reached out to the doorjamb to steady myself as the first orgasm neared. I had forgotten the dildo was still in my right hand and almost knocked on the door with it. Bowing my legs out and pushing to my tippy toes, I came. Biting my teeth together and flattening my lips so my screams wouldn’t escape like Rachel’s did, I felt lightheaded.

“Ahh, ahhh, oh yes… fuck! Turnover. Lay down on your back,” Rachel ordered her date around like he was a sex toy.

And yet, it made me eager to comply with her commands. Without thought, worry, or inhibition—very uncharacteristic for the old me—I lowered myself to my butt in front of her door as I peeled away one leg of the yoga pants. The wet crotch clung to my lips as I did. Slipping the 8-inch dildo into my mouth, I easily deep-throated it with practiced precision and added an extra layer of spit to it.

The sound of impacts on the bed creaked as Rachel rode her man, just as the tip of Rachel’s dildo pierced my pussy lips. Shoving it all the way inside me, I arched my back against the floor, and my thick breasts and hard nipples jetted to the ceiling. My lips parted for the dildo just as my other lips parted for a silent scream. On its own, the dildo found the rhythm of the clapping bodies fucking on the other side of the cheap alder wood door.

RANYAH
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RANYAH

The man groaned like he was being taken for a ride of his life. Rachel panted through her moans like she was at the gym. “Oh god, yes! Right fucking there! right fucking there!” her voice grew higher with each sentence. “Put that fucking cock in me!”

I fucked myself with the dildo in a sprint. The flirtation of an orgasm was held at bay with every ounce of my strength as I tried to make the moment last. A part of me knew I would only get one shot at this. The slick, juicy sounds of my pussy oozing around Rachel’s dildo ramming into me competed with Rachel’s moans and cries. With my feet resting on both door jambs and my knees curled to my elbows, my gaping pussy was wide open and exposed for the doorway. If Rachel dashed for the door because of a sound I made, there was no way for me to recover. The terror of getting caught by Rachel with Rachel’s dildo competed only with the euphoria at the prospect of getting caught by her.

She’d scream at me and order my filthy body on the bed beside her man. Berating me with words as she demanded I suck the man’s cock as she forced my legs wide and fucked me hard with her dildo.

My knees inverted as I felt the orgasm pounding inside me almost as hard as I pounded myself with the dildo on the outside.

“Oh god!” Rachel cried. “I’m gonna fuckin’ cum! I’m gonna fuckin’ cum!”

I could imagine her tan, athletic body riding the poor man like a dildo. Her firm, perky breasts bounced wildly with her motion, her long black hair splashing across her face as she bucked.

“Oh god…” I whispered as a tremor went through my inner thighs. I could almost taste her tan, caramel-colored skin. Smell the delicious strawberry scent…

“Ahh, ahh! Ahh!” Rachel screamed. Her orgasm peaked just as mine began.

My legs shook violently. My knees tapped together as I pumped the dildo in and out over and over. When the pressure became too much, I pulled Rachel’s dildo out of me and felt the orgasm reverberate through my entire body. My heart beat so hard I thought I was having a heart attack. Holding in my screams felt like holding in a sneeze. I could blow at any moment.

My breasts bounced wildly and freely beneath my shirt, clapping together as I came. I felt my pussy contract and my hips rise into the air like they begged to be filled. The swooning ecstasy that flooded my brain to the point of spilling over left me incoherent with the world for several seconds or minutes. I couldn’t be sure. It took time for my vision to return from a blur, and when it did, I was happy to see the door remained closed.

There was a rustling sound I mistook for the couple twisting in the sheets and getting comfortable for a night of sleep cuddled aside another. Rubbing the tip of the dildo up and down my slit over the hood of my clit, I was actually considering going another round. The last orgasm felt so good.

How could I not?

“What do you mean, ‘you have to go’? I thought you said you could stay the night?” Rachel asked. Her voice hurt and high.

Go?

“I just remembered I have work in the morning. Forgot all about it,” the man said. The boom of his voice sent through the door and the tap of his sneakers right in front of where I lay, my pants clinging onto one leg, my pussy spread and open to the door.

Shit!

I mouthed as I spasmed, trying to silently, but with blazing speed, roll to my hands and knees. Something bumped and clattered—my foot, maybe. I didn’t know if it was loud enough for them to hear or if it was just loud to me. Grabbing the side of the doorjamb, I pulled myself to my feet. My half-naked bottom, still exposed, ran down the hall to my bedroom, realizing only at my door that my hands were empty. The dildo had fallen from my grip in the mad scramble to my feet. It sat just to the right of Rachel’s door, of all the positions, the upright position with the head of the cock pointing to the ceiling.

Rachel’s door opened, and I almost let out a yelp. I wanted to yell at them to close the door, to go away, to give me more time to retrieve my roommate’s dildo that I borrowed to fuck myself with without permission. But I didn’t. The boy’s foot emerged into the hallway, already wearing his sneakers, and I leaped into my room. My door closed just as I heard their argument continue in the hall.

“Tomorrow’s Saturday. You work in an office,” Rachel pursued her date to the front door, and I felt my anxiety slowly melt my heart.

“I know, some crazy mandate at work. verifying account orders or something,” he replied.

“Just fucking say you used me. Don’t be a coward. Admit, you’re a piece of shit!” Rachel yelled.

The front door creaked open. “I’ll call you sometime,” the man said and closed the door.

I would have been angry with the man and ran out to slash his tires on Rachel’s behalf, but the dread was too strong. It nearly killed me as I huddled against the door.

Seconds passed. Then minutes. I heard nothing.

Did she follow him outside? Is she still standing there? Is she wondering why her dildo is wet and by her door? Maybe she went back into her room. Her bedroom door didn’t creak—I might’ve not heard it close.

Fixing my pants, I slid my leg back into the pant leg and felt the cool, wet fabric on my crotch. Biting my lip, I silently opened my door and peeked out.

Nothing. No one.

Stepping out into the hall, I thought maybe I caught a break. Rachel went back into her bedroom, so upset that she didn’t see the dildo. Obviously, the boy didn’t. As it turned out, I was only half right.

Rachel’s door was closed. Beneath the door, I saw the bedroom light click off. She had returned to her bedroom. But the dildo was missing from the hall beside her door.

Rachel had taken it in with her…

Oh no…

Published 
Written by djmiles
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments