Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Silent No More

7
4 Comments 4
7.7k Views 7.7k
2.7k words 2.7k words

Silence, I hate the silence. I hate what it does to me, I hate that it gives me time to think. I don’t like to churn things over in my head as it makes me start to worry and heaven knows, I'm good at doing that. 

My Master is giving me the silent treatment yet again. I’m bored of being punished like this and thinking back, the last few times I didn’t do anything to deserve it. He’s pushing me to do something, something that I need to be punished for.

I check my phone again but there is nothing, no missed call, no text message, nothing. I decide it's now time for he and I to have a little chat as this relationship doesn't seem to be working anymore. As he is giving me this silence I don't bother to call or message him to let him know I'm coming over, I just decide to head to his house. 

Climbing up the few small steps to his house I notice that his car isn’t in his driveway so I assume that he is out. I let myself in with my key and after placing my jacket and bag on the side table I slip off my heels and head quietly to his study to leave him a note near his computer A few words just saying that I think we need to have a conversation.

Along the narrow hallway something catches my eye as I walk past the lounge. I enter. There is a little round table and open fire place with an arm chair facing it and a young woman, naked and blindfolded. Somewhat shocked, I stare at the girl for a moment and then see a note on the table which I pick up and read.

“My new Sub,

Strip naked and put the blindfold on and then kneel by my chair in position I have demonstrated to you. I have had to return to my office to attend to an urgent matter. I will home be no later than 3pm.

Enjoy the peace and quiet and do not move until I get home.

I trust that you have been a good Sub and followed my rules before coming here.

Your new Master.”

The last three words hurt, in fact they break my heart. I want to run out of his house and never come back but I can’t move. Instead I hold the tears back and don’t make a noise. 

Walking quietly over to the curvy woman kneeling at the chair, the fire is lighting up her body. She knows someone is in the room with her as her back is ramrod straight as she kneels but she must assume that it is her new Master. I admit that I want to grab her and throw her out of the door. How dare she come in and take my Master from me. Did she even know about me?

Looking her over I see why Master has picked her, her big boobs are sticking out, her prominent nipples are erect and there is no trace of pubic hair. He loves a curvy female with a smooth pussy. As I'm just about to remove her blindfold and ask her what the hell she thinks she is doing here, an idea comes to mind. One rule I know she will have been given is not to cum unless given permission, so I'm going to make her cum so hard she leaves a puddle. 

I kneel behind her being cautious not to touch her. I breathe into her ear softly and I see her body shiver as I do. She won’t speak until she’s permitted and of course I won’t be allowing her. An evil grin appears on my face, I know I’m being horrible but I can’t help it. It’s Master’s fault.

I know I have about an hour before he comes home so I’m going to enjoy myself. I go to Master’s toy cupboard and I pull out a smooth pink vibrator and a pair of cuffs. Walking back over to her I lock her hands behind her back and I hear her exhale. She has been holding it in, waiting for a touch or voice.

Walking in front of her I see her slightly open legs and the moist pussy in-between. I know that she’s already enjoying this so it’s going to be so easy to make her cum. I turn on the little toy and run it along her smooth pussy lips, gently at first, just about touching her. Her mouth opens slightly as her breathing starts to deepen. I can’t help but bring my mouth closer to her cheek; I can feel her breath on me and I’m sure she can feel mine on hers. I start to work the toy a little harder on her and turn it up to full power. I don’t really have the time to go too slowly as I am aware of the time limitations.

Moving the tip of the toy so that it just sits on her clit, her body jumps a little in reaction to the vibrations. Her breathing has suddenly increased and she is slowly moving her pussy against the toy. I smile to myself as I move it off her and she lets out a whimper of disappointment. Like a good submissive she doesn’t complain but continues to wait for orders or commands.

I must admit all this is getting me turned on, I love playing with other women. I am bisexual and get a thrill from giving other woman pleasure too. My now “old” Master used to love getting me new toys to play with and new women for me to fuck as he watched.

Sliding along her juicy slit again with the toy her hips start to move, wanting more. I know she can’t help it, her body is betraying her mind right now. Stopping again I move the toy to her mouth she lets it slip in and sucks it just like a good cock sucker would. Removing it, I put it back to her clit just for a second before forcing it into her tight cunt. She lets out a scream, so I leave it inside her and using the palms of my hands I push her knees together so that it stays embedded deep inside her pussy. 

I stand and take my panties off so that I can push them into her open mouth. She probably thinks they are hers but unknown to her she’s tasting my wetness on them. Her hips are moving again as she tries her hardest to fuck the toy that’s inside her. 

Looking over her breasts I can no longer hold back so I lean in close and poke out my tongue. Her nipples are rock hard so I spend some time licking and nibbling on them. I listen to her breathing and I can tell she’s enjoying it.

I sense that she’s getting close quickly and I’m sure she’s going to tip over the edge at any second but that is what I want her to do. Pulling the toy out of her very slick pussy, I start to circle it on her clit, whilst still licking her nipples. Kissing and lightly biting one and then the other and pushing the toy harder against her clit. She’s trying to fight it and mumbles through the panty-gag. I’m sure she’s asking to cum.

I work harder till I get what I want as she cums with a shudder all over the toy and squirts a little too. There's a little puddle of wetness forming on the floor. Smiling to myself I watch her calm down a little then walk over to the cupboard again. 

My body is now taking over and I want to fuck her. Reaching for my strap on, I take out the double ended dildo that attaches to it. Clipping it on I then push it deep into my soaked cunt. I let my skirt fall over the fake cock hanging between my legs and walk back over to her.

GraceStefania
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GraceStefania

I kneel in front of her and undo my shirt, showing my big boobs off. The bra I'm wearing is giving me some great cleavage even though she cannot see a thing. But now it’s time for me to relent.

Taking off her blindfold I see the look of panic in her eyes but I quickly tell her not to worry, I won't hurt her, but that I need some information

"I have a few questions for you so nod your head yes or no. And if you are wondering, it’s my panties that you currently have in your mouth. I hope I taste good" 

Part of me expects her to try and spit them out but I'm sure I see her suck on them a little bit. 

"Do you know who I am?"

A nod no. 

"Have you meet your new Master yet?" 

Another no. 

Her eyes suddenly open and she trying to say something. I smile as my questioning continues.

"Have you just realised you came without his permission and made his floor wet?" 

She nods a yes and a sad, resigned look appears on her face. 

Part of me feels bad as she might not know about me but this will piss Master off royally, so in a perverse way, that makes me happy. The interrogation continues.

"Now you know you have been naughty by cumming but worse you have made me incredibly horny and your new Master hasn't let me cum for a while. So, as you’re stealing my Master I think at the very least you should make me cum, don't you?" I wait for a nod. 

It's a yes. 

Lifting my skirt, she looks down at my fake cock. "Make it nice and wet so it slides deep into you, I'm going to fuck you before Master does!" 

I remove the panties and she leans straight down and takes it into her mouth. I do what Master does to me, putting my hands on her head and pushing her down onto my strap-on. Hearing her gag, this pushes the dildo a little further inside me making me moan. 

She does this for a few minutes until I feel the need to slide deep into her. I leave her kneeling in that position and move behind her but she's not quite at the right angle so I push her head down to the floor and her bum goes up higher into the air. She moans as I spank her arse and now I'm so feeling so hot for her. 

Lining up my cock with her open, soaked, pussy I pop the head in and she groans softly. Then another idea flashes into my mind. Pulling out of her disappointed cunt I go to Master’s study and find his iPad. I think he should see this. I lean the iPad against the wall ensuring that the camera has a good view of us and pressing record, I blow a kiss to the camera and move back to position myself behind her once again. 

Rubbing her entrance which is glistening with her wetness I slide in a little and then out. Then as I thrust back in all the way, I hear her moan and I moan myself. I start with slow, deep thrusts into her pussy whilst holding her hips, pulling almost all the way out and pushing in again, fucking her doggystyle and watching her puffy labia cling to my strap-on.

With every thrust into her, my dildo pushes deeper into me and our sighs of pleasure are in unison. I move my hips faster, getting into a steady rhythm and holding her hands by the cuffs as I pump faster and harder. My own orgasm is building inside me and judging by her moans, I'm sure hers is too. 

"You’re going to cum over my cock aren’t you little slut? " I say loudly over her whimpering. 

"Yes, yes, yes!", Is the answer I get. Her pussy is squeezing my fake cock and it's harder to fuck her now, she is lovely and tight but I don't stop. 

I want to cum and I'm so, so close. I get faster and ride her through her orgasm as I reach mine, pulling her all the way down onto my cock as I close my eyes and cum all over the toy that’s inside me. The wetness is dripping down my inner thighs. 

I slip out of her and tell her to turn around which she does without question. I don't bother to get her to clean the toy, I throw it to one side and lay back with my legs open. She doesn't need any further invitation and dives into my cunt, licking me with her talented tongue and she's even moaning as she tastes me. Holding her head in my hands I bring my hips up, grinding against her face as she tongue fucks my pussy. I moan to the camera and tell her not to stop. 

"Fuck, your tongue is so much better than Master’s! I'm going to cum all over your pretty little slut face! Mmmmmmmm oh yes, sweet fuck yes!" I cry out as I squirt into her mouth. She laps up all my juices and then I move away from her mouth so that I can calm down. I check the clock. 

Once I have stopped the video, put the toys away and sorted myself out I help her kneel back in place. She starts to say something but before she can I put my panties in her mouth again and cover her eyes with the blindfold once more. I place his iPad back on his desk with a note telling him to please watch and enjoy. 

I check she's okay before I reach for my bag and go to leave but I can't. I want to see what happens. So, I open and shut the front door making her think I have left and then I sneak into his kitchen and hide. I plan to move around the house that I know so well, and take up various vantage points so that he can't see me. 

About ten minutes later I hear the door latch open and my heart skips a beat. 

He enters the house, smiling until he sees his new sub. She's cuffed, has panties in her mouth and there are a few wet patches on the floor. 

Walking over to her he pulls the panties out and looking confused, asks in measured tones what the hell happened. 

All she says in reply is, "Your sub came and there's something for you on your iPad." 

He leaves the room and stomps to his study. I sneak out from my position a little just so that I can see his face as he presses the play button and settles back in his chair. 

He runs the video and I can hear our moans. Master’s face is angry but knowing him I can guarantee that his cock is hard. He gets to the end of the sexual part of the recording where I have left a little speech. This is what I have waited for.

"I see that you have decided to replace me with that cheap plaything so I hope you enjoy my sloppy seconds! Nice choice in a submissive by the way, but be warned I'll have her as mine soon!" I giggle and blow him a kiss as the video stops. 

Master has to stop himself throwing the tablet back onto his desk and I must cover my mouth to stop the laughter that I have been stifling. I watch him undo her cuffs and he tells her to get dressed. She does as she is told, she doesn't seem sad but just whispers, "Goodbye, this was fun while it lasted."

Then I let out a laugh as I step out of my hiding space. His almost new sub leaves the house never to look back and I follow her, throwing my collar at him as I go.

 

Published 
Written by Innocentgirl29
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments