Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Snowed In, Chapter 2

"The snowstorm wasn't letting up - and neither was the action in their hotel room!"

8
14 Comments 14
8.0k Views 8.0k
4.2k words 4.2k words

“Here it is… my traveling companion!” I said, showing her the flesh colored vibrator that had gotten me through more than a few lonely nights in my hotel room!

It was ten inches long, two and three-quarters inches in diameter, with a realistically veined shaft. At the base there was a set of “balls” and on the other side (the top) there was a set of fluted ticklers designed to give my clit a thrill.

The vibrator had multiple speeds and actions - it would vibrate or rotate in small circles or both. When it was going full speed, I rarely lasted very long before I had a thunderous orgasm! I was sure that Cathy would enjoy my friend as well!

I handed her the vibrator and let her get a good look at the toy. She marveled at how it looked and how it felt.

“It’s so smooth and it feels a little spongy!” she said.

“That’s because it’s supposed to replicate a man’s cock. And while I do love a nice hard cock, there is always a little give just to make it comfortable. This one is great for those nights when I can’t find or don’t want the bother of a man - my toy doesn’t argue, doesn’t demand anything from me, and never lets me down!” I giggled.

“And he won’t promise to ‘call you tomorrow’ and then never does!” she added.

“Exactly. He’s Mr. Dependable. Now, have you ever used one of these vibrators?” I asked her.

“I used my Mom’s a couple of times. Actually, that’s how I lost my cherry… on Mom’s vibrator. I was home alone and Mom was at work. I had just gotten a call from a guy I was supposed to go out with, but he canceled on me. I knew where Mom kept her toy and I was just so sad at being rejected again.

I figured the only way I was ever going to have sex was if I did it myself. So I did. It was scary when I broke my cherry… there was a lot of blood and I thought I had really hurt myself. I called my Mom and she rushed home. I told her what happened and she took me to the hospital just to check that I didn’t do anything harmful, but then the doctor explained that I had just torn my hymen and what that meant,” she said.

“Oh my God, sweetie… that’s the saddest thing I ever heard! You poor dear - having to break your own cherry and all alone and scared like that. Oh, I’m so sorry!” I said.

“Well, it worked out for the better actually. After that, Mom and I had a long talk and we became a lot closer. We weren’t really close before… I was always scared to talk to her about boy stuff. But this changed all that and we found we could talk,” she said.

“I’m glad that something positive came out of the experience, honey. You know, if you lost your cherry to a vibrator and you haven’t been with anyone, you are technically still a virgin, and I am your first real sexual partner,” I said.

“I suppose that’s true,” Cathy said.

“Well, I am honored to be your first and ‘officially’ take your cherry honey,” I told her, kissing her sweetly. As I kissed her, I let my hand move to her breast and I cupped it, rubbing her nipple with my thumb. She moaned softly into my mouth and I knew that I still had her interest. I kissed her for a couple moments, playing with her hard nipple before I moved to the side of her neck and then down to where her neck and shoulder meet.

Moving further down, I reached those lovely young tits, and I greedily took one of her nipples into my mouth. I licked and sucked her tender morsel as she arched her back, moaning her pleasure. I made sure to switch to the other tit so it wouldn’t feel left out, giving it ample attention as well.

Cathy moaned and squirmed as my mouth sent little electrical pleasure-jolts to her brain and down to her clit. I noticed her hand moving down to touch her pussy as I nibbled and I knew that she was ready for the next step.

I pulled off her and took the vibrator in my hand clicking it on. I took the tip of the head and began running it around her areola in small circles, letting her feel it, but not touching her nipple just yet. I licked the other nipple just so it would stay nice and hard for me.

After making a few circles around her nipples I knew they were aching to try the vibrator themselves - hell, mine were and I wasn’t even teasing mine! So I touched the buzzing toy to one and sure enough the moan that came from her nearly made me cum!

“Ohhh, God!” she moaned as her eyes flew open in shocked surprise.

“Feel good honey?” I asked, knowing full well what the answer was.

“Oh yesss…” she moaned as she twisted and writhed in blissful pleasure.

“Well if you think this feels good wait till I put this baby in your pretty pussy,” I told her.

“Please… please put it in me, Judy,” she said. She opened her legs wide for me And I saw her hands grab onto the sheets like she was getting ready for a wild roller coaster ride. Which she was although she didn’t know it at the time.

I obliged, and after turning it off temporarily, I slipped the tip of the vibrator between her lips and worked it into her until the head just touched the entrance to her vaginal tunnel. Using the twist cap at the base of the fake cock, I then turned it on to about half speed. I didn’t want her to cum just yet; I wanted her to feel it a bit before she orgasmed. I could feel it working as soon as my tongue returned to her clitoris, the little vibrations sneaking up my tongue and into my mouth.

I could sense the tension building in Cathy, the little jerky movements becoming more urgent, her groans and moans of pleasure increasing as each second ticked away. The use of the vibrator allowed my hand to stray between my own thighs, and I found myself still aroused and wet. I gently played with myself but taking care not to detract from my more important task of pleasuring Cathy. 

My own pleasure, however, did not last for long. Cathy’s grinding and humping grew more erratic and I needed both hands to hold her still enough for my mouth to continue working on her clit. My face was now absolutely drenched with Cathy’s juices, and her ever moving pussy was gyrating against my mouth and nose. I eased the speed up on the vibrator a little.

“Ohhhh, that’s soo fuuuuckin nice,” she groaned loudly. “Ohhh I'mm gonna cummm…”

Sure enough, a few seconds later, Cathy let out a scream as she lifted her buttocks high from the couch. It sort of caught me unexpectedly and my face slipped from between her pussy lips, Cathy’s reached for my face and directed it straight back to where she wanted it.

“Ohhhh fuuuckkk,” Cathy sighed as she rubbed my face around her gyrating pussy for the next few seconds. I licked and lapped up the copious juices that the young girl was pouring out.

I held on to Cathy’s thighs for grim death, I wanted to extend her moment of fun longer for her. Eventually, however, she began to relax back onto the bed and away from my face. Her hand slid down her belly to her pussy and she found the vibrator; easing the still buzzing toy from her soaked pussy dropping it onto the bed beside her for me to turn off.

“Ohhh fuck, Judy, that was sooo goood,” she whispered as she began to return to earth.

For a bit of fun, I leaned forward and slipped my tongue to her exposed clitoris, and her face grimaced in a mixture of pain and pleasure.

“No, noo, please!” she squealed while trying to wriggle away from my playful tongue. “I’m too sensitive right now!”

I giggled and leaned back away from her swiftly closing thighs; I didn’t want to get my head jammed in there. I looked at the young woman lying on the bed with closed eyes and a very contented look on her face.

“Mmmmmmm,” she whispered after a few seconds. “Judy, that was wonderful. Thank you.” She leaned forward and kissed me deeply. When she pulled back all she said was, “Even my mother never made me feel that good.”

“That is probably true Cath, but mothers don’t generally stick a vibrating dildo up their daughters pussy?” I chuckled.

“No, I don’t suppose so,” she said.

The young girl moved to her favorite spot, laying next to me with her head resting on my arm and her arm over top of me just below my breasts, snuggling close. She molded her body to mine as if we were one. Damn, she was such a sweet girl.

We lay there for awhile, just basking in the closeness. But it was getting late and we didn’t know what tomorrow would bring.

“Cath, I think it is time for us to hit the sack. What do you think?” I asked.

"You’re probably right," she said. She hopped out of bed and because we had made such a mess of the one bed, we decided to change the sheets. While she stripped the sheets off the dirty bed and tossed them in a pile in the corner of the bathroom, I went to the housekeeping storage closet just down the hall and got a clean sheet to use. 

We lay in bed with her wrapped in my arms. I let my fingers trail over her and around her breasts and nipples as she lay there letting me have my way with her. She was getting sleepy and I could tell by her breathing, she was beginning to nod off a little. Just before she fell asleep as she was snuggling to me, she said in a very small little girl’s voice, “I love you, mommy.”

I cried myself to sleep. I determined right then and there that I was going to take care of this girl. She’d had a tough life up to this point from what she had told me and I wasn’t going to let such a dear keep on struggling. I had the means financially and other ways, to see that this girl had a better shot at a decent life. She had told me that her parents no longer wanted her around. So I decided that I would see what I could do to help her.

[img]https://images.lushstories.com/5137371c55e28a24f0ce6bc1/three-astericks.jpg[/img]

I awoke the next morning with her face in my crotch and her tongue working my clit as fast but as gentle as is humanly possible. She looked up at me and pulled her face away and asked, “Am I doing it right Judy?”

“You are doing it just fine honey. When I have my orgasm I want you to lick up all of my juices. Okay?”

“I will if that’s what you want,” she answered. It was sounding as if she wanted to be my sex slave or at least willing to do whatever I would ever ask of her. While that sounds sexy, it is a little frightening.

I was getting hotter than hell the closer I was coming to an orgasm and I rolled over and squished my pussy on her face. I almost screamed, “Lick me, baby. Do me right.”

VioletBeckham
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VioletBeckham

I don’t know what came over me to do that but it was something over which I had no control. It just happened. As soon as I came I lifted up a little to give her mouth room to work and sure enough, she was busier than hell licking me dry.

When I climbed back off her she looked at me with a big smile and said, “I think I really pleased you that time didn’t I?”

“Oh, honey, you surely did.” I continued with, “Cath, this isn’t all one-sided. I want to give you some pleasure too,” as I let my hand wander down to her crotch.

“Oh, Judy, you don’t have to do that. I’ll use my hand on myself as long as I can please you.”

“Hush up, baby, and open your legs,” I said with a laugh.

She only opened them part way and I had to push them the rest of the way. I soon had my face buried with my tongue working her clit with a feverish passion. It was making me hot again just making her that way. 

I had a hand up massaging her nipples and they were harder than rocks. Once again she was making that funny noise of hers as she gets excited and with that, I folded my fingers again into a teepee and slipped them into her pussy. That opened her pussy wider than it had ever been split before and she loved it.

“Judy, it feels as if you have your whole hand in me.”

“No, just a few fingers, love.”

I thought I would try something different with her and I used her pussy juices to lubricate a finger and then let it wander under her cheeks so it was lined up with her asshole. I lightly touched it and could feel her squirm away from them but I continued with it and finally had a finger in her ass up to the middle knuckle. 

I used that finger in a real fucking motion, in and out and in and out. As I was doing that my tongue was busy on her clit. It didn’t take much of working her clit and her ass before she was unloading her pussy all over my face. Mmmmm, she tastes good.

“Oh God, Judy. That was wonderful… better than I deserve.”

“Cath, will you please quit putting yourself down so much and so hard. You are a lovely gal and deserve only the best. Yes, you have had some unfortunate things happen in your life but now you have me to help you through those types of times. It is as if I’ll be your surrogate mother,” I said.

She didn’t say anything for a few seconds so I continued talking.

"Cathy, I have a big house back in Atlanta. It’s really too big for just one person but that’s the benefit of having a very good divorce lawyer. I know we have only known each other a short time but I feel something very strong and very good between us. How would you feel about coming to live with me in Atlanta… unless you can’t because of work or something."

“Really? You want me to move in with you?” she asked, incredulously.

“Unless you don’t want to… Cathy, I don’t know everything about you, but I didn’t get to the position I’m in without being able to read people, and everything I have says that you lead a pretty lonely, pretty mundane life. I don’t want to sound mean, but let me see if I get this right: 

"You wake up and eat breakfast alone… you go to work and pretty much keep to yourself, concentrating on your work. You might be polite but you aren’t really what anyone would call social… then you go home to your lonely house and have dinner, maybe watch a little TV and go to bed. Every day it’s the same routine. On the weekends you might go to a movie or something but you go alone. Am I right?” I asked her.

Cathy looked down. “Yes… ” she answered.

“I thought as much. Cathy, I think a change of pace and a change of scenery would do you a world of good. I’m not saying it will last forever - no one can be sure of that. But if you want to stop doing the same thing day after day, then stop doing the same thing. 

"Come to Atlanta with me and let’s see what happens. At the very least you will mix up your routine and expand your world a bit. And personally, I think you and I would be very good together,” I said.

“But what about my job at the daycare?” she asked.

“Your job is to take care of the children in your charge right? Well instead of taking care of children, you will be taking care of me. I work hard at my job and some days I come home and just don’t feel up to doing housework on top of a full day at the office. It would be so nice to come home to a clean house and not have to worry about washing clothes, doing dishes, cooking dinner, or any of the other household chores,” I explained.

“So I would be your housekeeper?” she asked, looking to clarify things.

“No, sweetie you are far more than a housekeeper. If you are looking for a job title, how does the word domestic fuckslut sound? You do take care of the household duties, but you are also my little fuckslut to be used and to please me in every way.

“You won’t have to work outside the home - I make a very handsome living and can take care of us both. You just have to be available to me whenever and wherever I want that hot little body of yours. How about it? Want to be my domestic fuckslut, Cathy?” I purred, stroking her thigh softly.

She thought about it for a moment. I knew that my hand working her thighs was a definite distraction and the way she opened her legs for me told me that it was swaying her decision… all she needed was one more little push.

“Please say yes, darling, we could have so much fun together,” I said, kissing her naked breast and giving her nipple a soft lick.

“Okay Judy, I’ll do it. I do want to please you, and you do make it sound so nice. You have been good to me and I could use a change in my life. I have to go back to Birmingham and give my two weeks notice - the daycare has been really good to me and they deserve it. But after that I would love to come live with you and be your domestic fuckslut,” she said.

“Excellent! That will give me some time to get the house in order and make room for you. I have a couple spare bedrooms and you can keep your stuff in one of them. This is going to be so much fun!” I said, getting excited now.

“If I am to be your ‘domestic fuckslut’, what do I call you? And will you be calling me that from now on? I’m just trying to figure this out,” Cathy said.

“Well, in public I will call you Cathy and you call me Judy just like regular. You can use honey or some other form of endearment if you want. But in private when it’s just us, I will call you slut or some other sexy dirty name depending on the circumstances. Are there any names that you don’t want me to call you? Are you opposed to ‘whore’ or ‘cunt’? ” I asked.

“No, I kinda like dirty talk, actually. I don’t get to use it much, but if you want to call me whore or cunt or slut, I would like that. Just please don’t use bitch - my Mom called me that a lot and she didn’t mean it nicely. I don’t like that word,” she said.

“It’s a deal. And as for what to call me, you called me mommy last night just as you fell asleep… I like that. So you can call me Mommy,” I said.

“I did?”

“Yes, as you snuggled up next to me you said ‘I love you, mommy’… it really got to me, sweetheart, after hearing your story. So that’s what I will be to you - your new Mommy,” I said.

Cathy raised up on one elbow and leaned over, looking down at me. I saw her eyes were wet - she was just about to cry.

“Oh, honey, come here,“ I said, pulling her down on me. She laid her head on my chest and clung to me tightly. I wrapped my arms around her and held her, slowly rocking the young girl.

"Judy, I don’t know why you are being so nice to me, but thank you. Thank you for everything. I promise to do the best I can to take care of you and your house. I want to please you in every way. I will do anything you ask me to do, and will do it the very best I can to make you happy,” she said, her voice shaking as she tried hard not to cry.

“I know you will baby… I know you will,” I said, stroking her hair as I held her.

The TV news was giving us some horrible news. The snowstorm we were experiencing wasn’t going to stop until sometime the next afternoon and the airports were going to be closed for at least till the morning after that. We were going to be here for at least one more day and night. 

I immediately called to the front desk to tell them I would be staying another day and the clerk responded with “Oh, you made the reservation for three nights, didn’t we have it correct.”

“Oh yes, I had forgotten that I did. No problem, I just wanted to make sure.” Thank God for an efficient corporate travel agency.

I called my business appointments the next morning to tell them I would be at least a day late and Cathy called her grandparents to give them the same news. We were set. At least one more complete day with her.

We lounged around the hotel room that day enjoying the solitude and the togetherness. I knew that I had made the right decision in asking Cathy to come live with me and I was glad she said yes. I knew it would be a very satisfactory arrangement for us both - she would get the love and tenderness she had been lacking in her life and I was going to get a hot sexy little fuckslut to play with whenever I wanted!

The snow emergency lasted until the next morning when they were able to get the airport open. The streets to and from it were still a major problem, but we didn’t manage to get out there with the hotel airport van. We called before we left the hotel and were able to get seats on planes to our destinations but mine didn’t leave until late that afternoon. Cathy’s was leaving in a little over an hour.

We walked to her gate’s boarding area and As we waited for her plane we talked about the next couple weeks. “Now when you get home, Cathy, I want you to put in your two weeks notice right away. I am going to miss your sweet face and I don’t want you gone a minute longer than need be, okay?” I said.

“Okay I will,” she said.

“And I will try to occupy my time getting ready for your arrival. Two weeks is going to seem like forever, but knowing you will be home with me soon will help,” I said.

“Yes it will seem like a long time but I have a lot of things to do before I come to Atlanta,” Cathy said. About that time, the announcement to board her plane came over the loudspeakers. I walked her closer to the gate and then took her in my arms.

“Here’s my cell phone number. You call me the minute you get to Birmingham so I know you made it safely. And then call me when you get home, too. I want to keep tabs on my little girl!” I said.

“I will, I promise.” Then we kissed and I hugged her tightly.

“Thank you. I love you, Mommy,” she said.

I melted.
 

 

Published 
Written by Master_Jonathan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments