Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Taking Penny Home

"I thought I was seducing her, then she had a surprise for me..."

116
54 Comments 54
52.7k Views 52.7k
3.0k words 3.0k words
Famous Story
Recommended Read
Competition Entry: LGBT Sex Stories
I’d known Penny for several years, ever since she came to London from her native Australia and we met through a mutual friend. I’d always kind of fancied her, but as far as I’d been able to tell she wasn’t into girls, at least not in that sort of way. I’d dropped occasional hints, of course, but she’d never risen to the bait. But then one evening, that all changed.

To cut a long story short, we’d been at a party in a pub up around Shoreditch. By the end of the evening, we were both slightly drunk; still perfectly in control of our facilities, but relaxed and happy. As we left the pub, Penny put her arm in mine.

“Do you want to share a taxi?” she said. “I can get out first, and then you can keep it to get you home.”

This made sense – we both lived in more or less the same part of south London, though I was a bit farther out.

“Sure, let’s do it.”

I waved down the next black cab that came past with its light on, and we both rolled into the back. I explained to the driver where we wanted to go, and then sat back as he pulled out into the traffic.

To my surprise, Penny settled herself down next to me, closer than really necessary. I could feel her warm arm against mine, and without really meaning to I stroked it with my fingers. Penny gave a little wiggle, but didn’t ask me to stop. In fact, if anything she edged herself closer to me. If it hadn’t been for the alcohol, I probably wouldn’t have gone any further, but somehow I couldn’t help it. Leaving her arm, I put my hand on her bare leg and squeezed it gently. She looked at me.

“Mmmm, Annie, what are you doing?”

I moved my hand. “Sorry, I didn’t mean to…”

To my delight, she took hold of my hand and put it back on her leg; not even where it had been, but slightly higher up.

“No, don’t stop, I like it. It’s nice.”

That was promising. I gently squeezed her leg again, and she sighed. Encouraged, I began to stroke my way up her bare leg, sliding down onto her inner thigh as I got higher. Her leg was warm and slightly damp, coated in a light sheen of perspiration. With a little giggle, she snuggled into me and put her arm around my waist, pulling me towards her. I put my other arm around her shoulder and let my fingers dangle teasingly on the top of her breasts, just stroking them through her top, still casually enough that I could claim it was accidental if she changed her mind. Not that there seemed much chance of that; the look in her eyes was one of pleasure: even desire.

“Are you making a move, Annie,” she murmured.

“I could be,” I whispered back.

As we flirted like this, my hand was sliding further up under her dress. I just kept going, her dress starting to slide up over her bare thigh until suddenly I felt the edge of her knickers.

“Oh, Annie,” Penny breathed.

Teasing her, I slid my hand over the front of them. The material felt lacy; I wondered what colour they were; how exciting it was to be feeling them without being able to see. I pressed against the front, and she choked back a sound, my fingers sliding over the soft fleshy pubic mound. I felt the elasticated top of her knickers, the soft bare flesh above, warm against my fingers. Gently I tugged on them, and with a thrill I found my fingers meeting a light fuzz of downy hair.

There was no turning back now. Penny wriggled her bottom, allowing me to pull down the front of her knickers a bit more. I then moved my fingers deeper into her bush, feeling the heat rising from deep inside her. I felt something warm and wet; oh God, it was Penny’s vulva, the soft folds of her outer labia, shielding the deep hot wetness of her vagina.

I couldn’t have stopped, even if I’d wanted to. I slid a finger over her labia. She was so wet with arousal that I was afraid she’d gush out all over the seat of the taxi.

“Oh Penny, you’re so wet,” I whispered.

Penny buried her head in my shoulder; try not to whimper out loud. I pushed inwards, and felt my finger sink between her labia and straight into her vagina. Slowly, I began to move it in and out. I could feel my hand getting wet as her juices ran out over it. Penny squirmed with excitement, her gorgeous breasts heaving in her dress.

Suddenly I heard the taxi engine cut out, and looked up. Damn and fuck, we were outside the house where Penny’s flat was.

“Here we are, ladies,” said the driver. “Which one of you’s getting out?”

I dug into my purse, and paid the driver. “We both are,” I said, and he grinned.

“Have a nice night,” he said with a wink.

I smiled and winked back. “I sure intend to,” I said.

Penny looked at me over her shoulder and smiled as she fumbled with her key to open the door. As soon as we were inside, without even turning on the light, she turned to me, put her arms around my neck and kissed me firmly on the lips. I kissed back, pressing my body against hers, feeling her breasts squashing against my own. I put one hand on her bottom and squeezed at her cheeks, while the other felt for the zip at the back of her dress.

For a moment, we stopped kissing and looked into each other’s eyes.

“Penny; do you want...?”

“Oh God yes, Annie…”

I pulled at the zip, and felt her dress loosen around her body. I put my hand on her shoulder and pulled the sleeve of her dress down her arm, along with the strap of her black bra. I pulled away from her lips and began to kiss and nibble at her bare shoulder.

“Oh Jesus, Annie, come upstairs, someone might catch us,” she gasped.

“I don’t care,” I whispered, putting my hand on her breast and caressing it through her dress.

“Oh Christ, I want you, please.”

I took pity on her and let her lead the way upstairs, transfixed by the sight of her bra strap stretched across her bare back. The temptation was just too much: I reached up and deftly unclipped it. She squealed as her breasts suddenly lost their support. At the top of the stairs she turned to tell me off, and I saw that they were barely held in place by the front of her dress. She shushed me as we staggered towards her room, and as the door opened she pulled me in, shut it as quietly as she could, and dragged me over to the bed.

She fell back onto it and lay there looking up at me, both sleeves of her dress off her shoulders and her barely-covered breasts heaving. I stood between her legs and reached over to take the front of her dress in my hand. Slowly I pulled it down, dragging her bra with it, and at last, at long last, I saw her beautiful breasts in all their magnificence. So often I’d gazed at them under her dresses when I hoped she wasn’t looking. At last I could see her dark nipples and dimpled areolae.

I put out my hand and stroked it over the warm mounds, circling round her nipples, then over them. As I touched them, I felt them rise up, aroused and excited. I leant over and took one in my mouth, sucking and licking at the hard bud.

I wanted to see all of her. Releasing her nipple, I began to tug at her dress. She helped me, and very soon we’d pulled it down, and she was lying there in just her knickers; pale yellow, I saw at last. I could also see the dark shadow of her bush, a few hairs escaping from the top. There was a dark damp patch around her crotch where her juices had stained it as I fingered her.

Quickly, I removed my own top, and unclipped my bra, feeling excited and nervous as I pulled the cups down, freeing my own little breasts. Penny put her hands up and cupped them, and my nipples instantly hardened. She smiled.

“You have such cute breasts, Annie,” she said, as she gently stroked them.

RubyAlaska
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RubyAlaska

I love having my breasts and nipples played with, and I bit my lip as I felt myself getting more and more aroused. But it was time to put an end to all this teasing.

I got hold of her knickers and began to drag them down her thighs. She moved her legs to help me, and kicked them off as I roughly pulled her legs apart. I could see the pink folds of her labia, wet and glistening with her juices. Then I almost fell on top of her, pulling her against me, my hand going between her legs as I kissed her with something like desperation. I pushed two fingers straight up into her hole, and she gasped, pushing back at me, fucking my fingers as I thrust them into her.

Her juices were really flowing by this time, and I could feel then running out over my hand and onto the bed. Enthralled by the sight of her large breasts bouncing and rolling around, I bent over and took her right one into my mouth, sucking at the nipple, and then nibbling at it with my teeth. She was obviously into that sort of rough play, as it seemed to really get her going.

“Bite my tits, Annie, bite them!” she gasped. I nibbled at the soft flesh of her boob, while continuing to pump my fingers in and out of her wet hole. The harder I bit the more she thrashed about, until suddenly she yelled out.

“Ah, I’m coming, I’m coming!” she cried, and I could see tears welling up in her eyes as her body shook, her orgasm overwhelming her. By this time my hand was soaked with juices, and there was a massive wet patch on the bed. As she stopped coming, she reached up and pulled me down on top of her, kissing me hard on the lips, my firm little tits flattening themselves against her big ones.

I was still aroused, and luckily Penny didn’t seem to want to rest after her orgasm. She pushed me onto my back, and began to stroke her hand up my thigh. I felt my whole body start to shiver with desire.

“It’s your turn now,” she whispered. “I’ve got something you might like. Are you up for it?”

I nodded. I had no idea what she meant, but if it was with her, I didn’t care.

Penny rolled over and opened the drawer of her bedside cabinet. She reached inside and pulled something out. For a second I couldn’t see what it was, then she waved it in front of me and I saw it was a thin, purple anal probe. It was rather long, and had a series of balls down the length, starting with little blobs, but quickly getting bigger, with the last couple looking quite large.

“I love pushing this up my bottom,” she giggled. “But I’d much rather do it to you.”

“I’ve not tried one like that before,” I confessed. “Are you sure it’ll go all the way? It looks very long.”

“Don’t worry, I’ve got lube,” she said, and reached into the drawer to pull out a tube. She squeezed some of the lubricating gel up and down the whole length of the probe, and spread at all around with her fingers. Then she turned me onto my side and squeezed some more around my anal passage, smoothing it round my sphincter with her finger. It felt cold and I trembled a little.

“Ready,” she asked. I nodded.

The first couple of tiny beads slipped in with barely any effort. I felt my anus expand slightly to accept the next one, then another, and I began to feel the beads touching the inside of my anal passage. It felt weird, but not unpleasant. The next bead was more of a strain, but the sensation as it “popped” in was amazing. My god, how many more were there, and how much deeper would it go? Then I let out a little squeal, as Penny pulled the probe part of the way out, and I felt my passage close up for a moment. But then she pushed it back in; pop, pop, pop went the beads, the last one I’m sure going one deeper than before.

I saw Penny reach for the lube, and squeeze some more over the probe and my hole.

“More?” she asked, and I nodded.

“Maybe just a couple more…” I said, and she gave a smile that suggested “a couple” wasn’t exactly what she had in mind.

Once again I felt the beads slide up into me, each time a little bit bigger, a little more of a stretch. Pop…Pop… I squealed as I felt my sphincter strain as an even larger bead pressed against it, then suddenly “pop” and it was in. Surely that must have been the last one.

But no, Penny was still pushing. Oh Jesus fuck, no more surely.

“I don’t think I can take any more,” I whimpered.

“Just one more, my darling. You’re doing so well.”

Squeeze… and “pop”.

Shite, shite, shite. I could feel the beads right up my anal passage, deeper than I knew existed, rubbing against the walls. Penny twirled it around, and I whimpered at the sensation. I tried to steady my breathing. It was wonderful. But oh my God, surely there wasn’t any more?

“No, stop, no, please.”

“This really is the last one, Annie, I swear. Maybe a drop more lube?”

I felt another dollop of cool soothing jelly around my poor ravaged bumhole. Then it was stretching again. Penny seemed to ease the beads out a little, then pushed again. I winced.

“Maybe that is enough,” I heard her say. But no, if there was one more, then I wanted it.

I squeezed her hand.

“No, go on,” I whispered. “Just push as hard as you have to.”

“Oh Annie,” breathed Penny, and pushed. My bum expanded…oh fuck, the pain…then just as I screamed, in it went. I squeezed my sphincter, and felt it tighten around the large beads just inside. A little dollop of lubricant oozed out and down my crack.

She took hold of the loop and gently rotated it. I could feel the beads rotating inside my back passage, but I wanted more.

“Fuck me with it,” I whispered. “In and out, like you did before”.

Slowly Penny pulled the beads out: pop...pop…pop. I felt my sphincter relax as each one emerged, but then I let out a squeal as she pushed them right back in again.

“Oh cunting fucking cunt,” I swore.

“Oh, you filthy girl,” said Penny, “Such language! I’m going to have to punish you.”

And she slapped me hard on my bum, several times. Then she bent over and kissed my smarting cheeks.

“Can you come, Annie? I want you to come,” she whispered.

“Keep fucking me like that and I’ll come,” I whispered back.

Penny began to bum-fuck me properly with the beads, shoving them in, then pulling them out. The more my sphincter stretched, the easier it became, and soon they were powering in and out with a terrific slurping noise. I put my hand down between my legs and strummed my fingers over my clit. I was so turned on that I felt my orgasm starting to build almost immediately.

“Oh Penny, oh Penny,” I gurgled.

”Are you coming already, sweetheart,” she whispered.

“Oh fuck yes.”

Penny pushed the beads right in, and then put her head down between my thighs, her face up against my pussy. She slid her tongue between my labia and began to lap up my juices. This was all I needed to push me over, and my orgasm burst over me like a tsunami. As I came, thrashing and moaning on the bed, Penny twirled the beads inside my bum, and that just seemed to make me come again. I thought it would never end, as wave after wave of pleasure swept over me. At last it faded, and I lay there, gasping and sticky, almost forgetting where I was.

Penny lay down next to me as I slowly got my breathing under control. She put her arm around me and I trembled as I felt her warm body next to mine. I looked into her eyes and she smiled.

“Don’t go, Annie. Not tonight, anyway.”

“No chance, my lover,” I answered. “There are lots more things I want to do to you.”

I raised my head, put my lips against hers, and kissed her. Our tongues met and intertwined, and I pulled her against me. Penny pulled the sheet over our hot, sticky naked bodies, and we fell asleep together. Somehow, I knew this wouldn’t be just another one-night stand.

Published 
Written by naughtyannie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments