Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

That Is What Friendship Is All About

"What would your friend do for you?"

29
3 Comments 3
11.6k Views 11.6k
3.9k words 3.9k words

It was a lazy Saturday evening. Jenna relaxed in front of the TV in a dirty T-shirt, underwear, and socks, watching her favorite “Guess and Take It” show, eating leftover microwave-heated pizza from the day before. She washed everything down with cheap soda.

About halfway through the episode, the door to the apartment opened and Sandy, her roommate, entered. It should be said, however, that she burst in, because she did not even take off her coat, but ran straight to her room.

“Good eve...” Jenn wanted to greet her, but before she finished her sentence, she heard the sound of a door slamming shut. The girl raised her eyebrows in surprise, but, after a while, she just shrugged and went back to watching TV, increasing the volume.

After half an hour, the show was over, so Jenna turned off the receiver and stretched lazily. She turned her head towards Sandy's room, which she hadn't left since she got home. She put the last slice of pizza on the plate, took it with her, and went to the closed door. She knocked twice.

“Sandy? I brought the pizza. Thought you might be hungry,” Jenn offered but got no answer. So she knocked again. “Sandy? Is everything all right?” 

When she still didn't get a reply, she put her ear to the door. This is when she heard a woman sobbing from inside the room.

The girl considered available options for a moment, then took a deep breath and gently pressed the handle. The door opened without resistance. She went inside.

The room was lit only by a bedside lamp, and the curtains were closed. Clothes were scattered on the floor. In the center of the room was a large bed, on which was lying her roommate, who, without a shadow of a doubt, was just crying into her pillow.

Jenna put the plate she had brought on a nearby cupboard and sat on the corner of the bed next to her friend. She put her hand on her back and began to pet her gently, hoping it would calm her down.

“Do you want to talk about it?” she asked carefully as Sandy calmed down a little.

Sob. "He… H-he... Matt..." Sob. She started telling her friend, although it was not a coherent story.

All Jenn understood was that it was about Sandy's boyfriend. She met him several times. She didn't like him much, but she wasn't going to interfere with anyone else's relationship. However, she could see that he took the relationship less seriously than her roommate, and she had apparently finally understood it. The situation looked like a loser, but the girl was not going to leave her friend like this.

Without thinking, Jenna sat her friend up and put her arm around her, hugging her tightly. They stayed in this position for a while, and, when the sobs finally subsided a bit, Jenna grabbed Sandy's hand, tucked it under her shirt, and pressed it against her shapely breast. 

“W-what are you doing?” the roommate asked shyly.

“Trust me. I dated a few guys and I ALWAYS let them play with my breast when they had a bad day. This cheered them up, immediately. So why shouldn't it also have an effect on a woman?” she winked at her knowingly. “Look at you. You calmed down in the blink of an eye, didn't you?”

“Y-yes,” she replied embarrassed, visibly blushing.

“You see? Now, my turn,” without asking for permission, she put her hand under her friend's shirt and gently squeezed her breast.

“Eeek!” Sandy squealed in shock and moved back as if burned. “Look. I appreciate what you're trying to do for me, I really do, but I'm not... like that.”

“Neither am I. However, we established, today, that the guys are the worst and I can give you the comfort you are looking for. Please let me continue. You will not regret it,” Jenna smiled frivolously but sincerely. 

“I don't know...” the girl hesitated.

“Let's do that. I'll go back to what I started, and, if at any point you don't like it, I'll stop. What do you think?” 

Sandy thought for a moment but ultimately nodded in silent agreement.

“Great!” Jenn clapped her hands cheerfully, then removed her T-shirt, which she immediately tossed into a corner. Now she was standing in front of her friend only in black panties and a bra of the same color. She tossed her head back and ruffled her jet-black hair with her hands. Next, she climbed onto the bed, approached her partner, and looked her deeply in the eyes.

The embarrassed roommate was ashamed to look back, but she felt calm when she saw the sparkling eyes of her partner, which joyfully invited her to play together. Emboldened, she took a deep breath and looked at Jenna, waiting for what would happen.

The girl leaned over her friend, closed her eyes, and placed a kiss on her lips. 

The first was very delicate, almost imperceptible. After a while, there was the second one, definitely more real. It was followed by another and another, and, very quickly, Sandy got lost in the calculations, savoring each of them. 

Already at this stage, her body began to respond to the caresses, but her brain was still analyzing each event. The girl had to admit that she liked it. A woman's kiss was more subtle than a man's, even if it was accompanied by intensity. There was also a sweetness in it that she couldn't explain. If it wasn't for the aftertaste of freshly eaten pizza, this moment would be perfect.

Eventually, Jenn moved away a bit. The girls looked at each other for a moment with a smile.

Soon, Jenna broke the silence: “let's get rid of this,” she said, then reached under her partner's T-shirt and pulled it off her. Like hers before, she tossed it into a corner.

“Much better,” she confessed with satisfaction and began to admire the body of her roommate. She had friendly features, she noticed, and her shoulder-length, straight, blonde hair emphasized it perfectly. The swollen-from-crying brown eyes weren't the most pleasant sight to see, but the reddened cheeks were very lovely. 

She looked lower. This time, she focused on her breasts. They seemed to be the same size as hers, but slightly more droopy. It didn't bother her, on the contrary, she couldn't wait to play with them. Her skin was covered with lots of cute freckles.

Eventually, her gaze fell on her stomach. The excess fat was visible, but it wasn't something she couldn't lose in a few months.

Sandy felt a little uncomfortable but excited at the same time. Of course, this was not the first time anyone had seen her naked, but the way Jenn looked at her lustfully—even men rarely looked at her that way. She didn't know if it was physically possible, but she felt herself blush even more.

“Follow me,” Jenna asked and walked over to her again placing her hands behind her back. She had to get so close that their breasts touched. 

Her partner did the same thing. 

They turned their hands towards the bras and began to unbutton them.

“Ahh!” Sandy gasped, unexpectedly, as, in surprise, her friend put her lips to her neck and began to suck on the sensitive skin. The sudden pleasure made the simple task of undoing the bra extremely difficult. Her partner had long since finished so she could completely indulge in caressing, which made it even worse. In the end, however, she succeeded, and breathlessly retreated, the prize in her hand.

Both girls discarded the superfluous garments.

“Let's keep it between us, but I have to admit I've wanted to meet them for a long time,” Jenn revealed, pointing a finger to her roommate's chest.

“S-stop saying things like that,” the girl was embarrassed.

“I mean it. They are so cool, shapely and full,” said Jenn, poking the mentioned breasts with her finger.

“Hey, stop it!” Sandy started to defend herself nervously with her hands.

“Haha! Okay, okay. Sorry. I like to tease. However, I can assure you that I really do like your breasts.”

“Thanks, yours are cool too… I guess.” 

“You will see for yourself. Please lie down.”

As soon as her partner felt comfortable, Jenna leaned over her and grasped her breasts, each in a separate hand. She squeezed them gently several times. Then, she moved them in different directions. She tested them like that for a while and finally let them go. She put her fingers on one of them, pressed them against its skin, and began making circular movements. With this massage, the girl wanted to stimulate the nerves and prepare them for the pleasures to come. She silently massaged one breast, and when she was satisfied with her work, she did the same with the other breast.

Next up, she focused on the nipples. First, she licked her little fingers and rubbed them against her nipples, spreading the saliva over them. Then Jenn bent down and breathed on each one several times. When they were sensitized enough, she started to stroke them, with time faster and faster. Finally, she pressed them several times, then grasped them in the tongs between her thumb and forefinger, squeezed them, and began to carefully twist them, paying attention to the force she was using.

“Ahh! Haah! N-no...” Sandy asked her partner to stop, but at the same time did not pull away. 

Jenna obeyed, and, after a few seconds, she stopped.

Instead, the girl grabbed her friend's breast, squeezed it, and put it in her mouth. She sucked in with her lips firmly, and, not playing any more games, with the intense movements of her tongue, she began to lick, caressing the imprisoned breast and the stiff nipple, both being completely at her mercy. With her free hand, she was massaging the other breast.

Sandy was aware of the effectiveness of her partner's actions, but this experience exceeded her wildest expectations. Bliss hit her in seconds and spread over her body. Her heart started to beat faster. Intense warmth spread throughout her body. The girl tensed like a string. She dug one hand into the mattress, the other covering her mouth, reducing the loud scream to an intense squeak. After a while, the feeling subsided and she collapsed onto the bed.

“Huf, huff,” Sandy was lying on the bed, breathing hard. 

During this time, Jenn was resting, looking at her partner. After a few minutes, she asked, “Do you think you could take care of me now?”

“I-I'll do what I can,” the roommate replied hesitantly.

The girls sat down facing each other. At this point, Sandy noticed her friend's nipples were stiff and swollen.

“You weren't the only one having a good time,” Jenna said with a smile as if reading her partner's mind.

The girl came closer and started massaging her roommate's breasts. For the next minute or two, she caressed all of her plump skin with her entire hands.  Jenna bit her lip and looked her partner in the eye, urging her to continue stimulating.

Using the experience she had just acquired, Sandy decided to focus on the nipples. Her fingers began to knead them and rub them. The technique proved successful as her friend started to let out soft moans. So the girl continued, changing the style and speed with which she caressed them from time to time.

“Mhm... Y-y-yes...” Jenna groaned, then bent over her roommate's ear. “Let me tell you, my breasts are quite sensitive. Still, I like it hard, you can have some fun,” she whispered in her ear, then gently bit her earlobe.

ElvingBell1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ElvingBell1

Sandy wasn't sure about it, but she wanted to repay her friend, so she decided to give it a try. She gripped Jenna's nipples again, but this time she squeezed them tightly, digging her nails into the delicate skin. 

A hiss escaped from the girl's mouth, but then her face was embellished with a broad smile and her eyes lit with fire.

So Sandy pulled her nipples, and when the skin was stretched to the limit, she twisted them.

“Ahhh!” Jenn tilted her head back and screamed in delight.

Next, her friend released her swollen nipples, put one in her mouth, and carefully bit it. 

A pulse of pain passed through Jenna's body. However, it disappeared as soon as it appeared, because after a while her partner began to suck and caress the sore nipple with her tongue. 

It was enough. Pleasure radiated from her breasts and spread with the speed of thunder throughout her body. “Aaa! Yes! Fuck!” she screamed overjoyed.

This intense reaction terrified Sandy so much that she flinched.

“Listen, I'm sorry. Perhaps I exagg…” the roommate started to apologize but she didn't have a chance to finish.

Jenn lunged at her, knocking her over, and began kissing and stuffing her tongue into her mouth.

After she cooled down a little, she stepped back. “Girl, that was intense! Look what you've done,” she grabbed her partner's hand and put it to her crotch. She slid it over her panties, which were soaked with moisture.

“I... Actually, I'm wet too,” Sandy admitted.

“Show me,” Jenna ordered, already getting rid of the underwear herself.

Sandy obediently removed the rest of her clothes. 

Jenn then walked over to her and laid her down. She turned herself towards her thighs. She spread them carefully and leaned over her crotch. For a moment she relished the scent it gave off. Then she put her hand between her legs and rubbed the area. As part of the test, she stroked the clitoris.

The girl started easy. She moistened everything with the surface of her tongue, then pressed her lips and started kissing. She enjoyed the slow stimulation of the entire vagina.

Jenna then focused on the clitoris. The fingers of one hand exposed it, and the previously licked finger of the other hand ended on its button. She pressed it down and began rubbing it in circular motions. As she did so, she looked at the changing expression on her partner's face, and each subsequent grimace only additionally excited her.

“Aah… Ha-hah…” Sandy began to moan shyly.

Jenna continued for a moment longer, then grabbed her friend by the legs and pulled her entire body closer to herself. Next, she pulled her legs closer to her head, stretching her and giving herself better access to her buttocks and pussy. 

“Hold your legs for me,” she asked the girl, simultaneously bending over her genitals again. She placed both hands on her spread thighs and, sliding them down, caressed her skin. When she reached her ass, she gently massaged this area, only to spank her after a short while, once in each buttock. Her hands left distinct red marks.

Pleased with herself, Jenn rose a little, then leaned over Sandy with the grace of a cat. She looked at her face, opened her mouth wide, and stuck her tongue out at her.

It took Sandy a few seconds to realize that she was expected to do the same. So she widened her mouth and stretched her tongue out.

At that moment, Jenna moved closer to her face and without hesitating but ostentatiously, she ran her tongue over her roommate's face, starting with the chin, through the mouth and tongue, and ending with the nose. When she finished, she stepped back and reached out her fingers, which she carefully placed on her partner's tongue. She moved them several times, soaking up the saliva, and once they were wet, she pushed them deeper inside.

This is when Sandy closed her mouth and sucked hard on the contents.

After her friend finished, without wasting a moment, Jenn once again returned to her favorite spot in front of her pink pussy. She gently opened her labia and placed her wet fingers on her partner's wet pussy. She took a moment to look deep into her eyes once more and, smiling, began penetrating.

With constant slow motion, her fingers dug deeper and deeper. When she got to the point where she couldn't go any farther, she started backing away just as slowly. When they saw the light of day, the girl took her fingers dipped in Sandy's juices and, making sure that she was watching her, put them in her mouth and savored their taste.

Eventually, she paused and resumed her previous activity. This time, however, she was not so delicate. Her movements became more rhythmic and clearly picked up the pace. 

“Mhmm... Oh my god! Yes!” Sandy screamed louder and louder. It was not the girl's first fingering, but although the men often had a more aggressive approach, the technique and dynamics of her friend provided an equally intense experience, and in some respects maybe even better. Perhaps she would have thought about it more deeply had it not been for the pleasure that was turning her brain into jelly.

After a few intense minutes, Jenna slowed down again. She shifted her position a bit and brought her face close to her roommate's clitoris. She stuck out her tongue, and, with its tip, she began to lash at that sensitive point. At the same time, she didn't stop stimulating her pussy with her fingers. Nevertheless, there was no doubt that the clitoris was now her primary target. For the next few minutes, she was going to make it red hot with her caresses.

“Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck! Oh, fuuuck...!” Sandy's screams turned into staccato confirming the effectiveness of her partner's actions. Pleasure, like a tsunami, kept hitting the shore of her consciousness.

At this stage, Jenn was working at full capacity. She was a sculptor and her tongue was the chisel with which she created her masterpiece. And she literally made her partner's clitoris the burning epicenter of every impulse of joy, bliss, delight, and pleasure that inexorably permeated every cell of her body, from the toes to the roots of the hair on her head.

The girl used a varied range of movements, which she changed from time to time so that her roommate would not get used to any of them. She caressed it faster and slower, using the whole tongue or only the tip of it, and sometimes she sucked hard by pressing her lips against it. Of course, she did not forget about the pussy itself, which she tirelessly penetrated with her fingers.

She worked persistently for long minutes, but her effort was well rewarded. Sandy, who had endured unexpectedly long, had finally reached a breaking point.

“Aaahhh...!” the girl screamed as if someone had burned her. All the muscles in her body tensed and her eyes rolled back to the back of her head. An unearthly orgasm engulfed her body and mind. She couldn't stand it anymore and squirted. Clear liquid shot out, covering everything in front of her, mainly Jenna's face and the sheets. Then only a slight shock passed through her and, tired, she fell on the bed.

Jenn, clearly pleased with her work, stepped back, rubbed her face with her hand, and licked the collected contents. In the end, she just clicked, and, smiling from ear to ear, she looked at her partner, who was resting, breathing hard.

“Wow, that was... something,” Sandy admitted after a few minutes.

“I have not finished yet. Are you able to continue?” her roommate asked her.

“Yeah. Let's do it.”

“Great! Now, relax,” Jenn said as she stood astride above the head of her lying friend. Then she turned and crouched, bringing her genitals close to her face. She bent over to her and put her pussy to her lips. “Lick it. Lick that wet, stinky pussy!” she ordered. 

Sandy went to work without saying a word. She stuck out her tongue and licked her partner's genitals, then began to move it over the labia, trying to reach the clitoris. While trying to get the best position possible, she caressed all the sensitive points. When she finally reached the clitoris, she began to kick like a wild horse. Her tongue pressed hard against Jenna's button. 

“Mhmm... Yes... Yes...!” the pleased girl groaned. She closed her eyes and allowed her roommate to tease her womanhood, sending her into a world of sensual pleasure.

After a moment, Jenn changed position. She lowered even further, almost sitting on Sandy's face. 

“Suck it!” she commanded her again, placing the pussy over her mouth.

The obedient girl began to suckle her partner's labia, at the same time trying to put her tongue as deeply as possible into the treasure they were guarding.

“Oh god! Yes!” Jenn grunted. Before long, however, she wanted more. “Harder, harder!” she pleaded in a high-pitched voice caused by the experienced pleasure.

She straightened up and readily began to move her lower body back and forth to the rhythm of her friend's movements. More and more waves of pleasure spread over her undulating body. Pleasure hammered on her mind with great insistence. Her moans turned to screams. She felt an orgasm build up within her. She sped up. Simultaneously, she grasped the nipples with her fingers, squeezed them, and began to twist them. Pain and bliss merged into one wonderful sensation. She patiently fought it, wanting to extend the feeling. 

Finally, she couldn't hold out any longer. The orgasm shot through her like lightning, stimulating every single atom of her body. “Aaahhh!” she roared at the end and fell right next to Sandy.

Both girls rested for a while in silence broken only by loud breaths. After this brief pause, Jenna shifted and lay down next to her partner, hugging her. She put a hand on her chest and felt her heartbeat in a calm tone. She began to gently massage her breast, but Sandy almost immediately put a hand on hers, stopping her.

“I don't have the strength for more, I'm sorry,” the roommate apologized. 

“Unnecessarily. You were amazing for your first time. I didn't think you'd let me go this far.” 

“I'm surprised myself,” she admitted. 

“How do you feel?” Jenn asked honestly.

“Very calm and very relaxed. As if nothing mattered except this moment. It's all thanks to you. Thank you.”

Sandy put a hand on the back of her friend's head and pulled her close. The girls started kissing slowly and sensually. They continued for a few minutes until Sandy finally let go and, tired, lay down on the pillow.

“I'll go now,” Jenna said smiling. It was an exciting day, you deserve a rest.”

“Jenn?” the roommate stopped her when the girl was already at the door. “You think someday... we could do it again?” she asked her shyly. 

“Sure! There are loads of things we haven't tried. I've got a few toys in my room too if that turns you on,” Jenna winked knowingly at her.

“Eeee..., sure. Good night, Jenn.” 

“Good night, Honey,” the girl wished her the same and left the room, quietly closing the door behind her.

After closing the door, Jenna stretched hard. “This day has unexpectedly become very interesting,” she said to herself, then scratched her head and headed for the bathroom where she took a well-earned hot shower.

Published 
Written by Warzkos
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments