Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Christmas Draw

"A Christmas Adventure"

32
15 Comments 15
14.4k Views 14.4k
6.0k words 6.0k words

It all started as a silly joke. My girlfriend Jennifer and I had been invited to a hen weekend for a friend from work. Someone in the group decided to organise surprise gifts, everyone was to buy something suitably smutty and sexual to be presented to the bride to be during the evening.

Jen informed me of a new sex store that had just opened in the next town, and we decided to go and explore, so on Thursday evening when they stayed open late, we drove over to gift shop.

It turned out to be a very modern store, large, clean and bright, well lit with ample displays that showed everything a person could need. Everything from lingerie and toys to accessories and clubwear.

We thoroughly perused the aisles before choosing a remote-controlled love egg and a sheer open crotch body stocking. Just the items for an enjoyable honeymoon we felt. At the cash desk the cashier, remarkably fresh-faced and busty informed us that if we spent another five pounds, we could be entered into their Christmas prize draw. The 1st prize being a bumper hamper of goodies from the store.

Bex as her name tag proclaimed suggested a bottle of peppermint nipple drops to round our bill up.

“I love these,” she giggled with a very naughty smile. You just start to tingle and get so sensitive, they taste good too!”

I paid for the shopping while Jen filled out our entry form, which asked for gender, sizes, and other pertinent details.

In our case details such as that we were two thirty-something lesbians, slim, with 34b and 36d boobs respectively along with our contact details and marketing preferences and a whole lot more.

ooOOoo

Several weeks passed, and life went on, and to be honest I clean forgot about our entry.

Then one Saturday morning there was a buzz at our apartment door and much to my surprise there was Bex, smiling broadly and baring a large cardboard carton all gift wrapped in Christmas paper.

“Hi guys,” she gave that naughty giggle again, “You’ve won the Christmas draw,”

Jen had joined me at the door, we were both in shorty silk kimonos, “Please come in,” she said to Bex, stepping back to make room.

Bex stepped in and offered me the box which I accepted before realising that the movement had allowed my wrap to part and my pussy was now on show. I hastily turned away but not before Bex’s eyes had registered my flash and she released another giggle.

Depositing the box on a side table, I pulled my belt tight and turned back to see Bex loosen her coat to reveal a very short red skirt and lowcut top with black oversize net stockings and knee boots.

“It’s the store’s Christmas uniform,” she offered by way of explanation.

I thanked her for dropping our prize off and offered her coffee, but she declined saying that she had to get back before the store got busy.

“There’s a whole variety of goodies in there I really threw in everything I could,” she moved toward the door before adding, “If you want any help with anything just give me a call.” She smiled seductively and blew air kisses at us before taking her leave.

Jen and I looked at each other across the table, the large gift-wrapped carton sitting between us. It really was a large box, we both giggled a wave of silly school girl excitement washing over us.

Jen stepped forward and embraced me, her hands slipping beneath the silk of my gown her warm, soft hands stroking my buttocks as her lips locked with mine, “What say we unwrap this baby.” Her warm breath caressed my ear as she whispered.

Removing my hand from her warm moist mound, I stepped back and moved toward the carton. Quickly we had the gift wrap off, and in doing so realised that Bex was deceptively strong, this was a heavy box to lift.

We took turns to pull an item from the box, the silliness and giggling varying with the naughtiness of the item,

“Edible candy thong,” Jen proclaimed “These have got to be fun,” my lover of several years had a passion for eating me out.

“Nipple clamps and furry handcuffs,” I countered, I could feel myself colour as I said it

“You’ve always had a yearning for discipline,” laughed Jen

It took a while but eventually, the carton was empty, and we had a huge pile of naughty goodies on the table. Lingerie, lubes, vibes, dildos, blindfolds, a couple of floggers, butt plugs, and beads and by no means least a sex harness and an extendable pole for dancing.

“We’re going to fuck ourselves silly,” Jen’s voice had deepened the way it does when she’s super horny.

“It’s a good job we’re such horny bitches,” I replied noting the flush of colour across my darling’s chest, another sure sign that she ready to fuck.

Shedding my robe, I moved toward her and pushed her back against the table, my tongue found her mouth and forced its way inside.

We stood there wrapped in each other’s arms the only sounds our groans of arousal as our tongues dueled.

Jen’s juices were running down her bare thigh, and I slipped my own leg between hers pressing my thigh against her wet mound, feeling her lips part under the pressure.

Grasping her hips, I lifted her onto the table, she lay back and shuffled her ass, aligning her sex with the edge of the table.

The sight before me was stunning, my beautiful Jen spread-eagled on our kitchen table her sex red and swollen, slick with her desires and needs surrounded by a mountain of sex toys, Oh Mamma!

Jen was massaging her breasts, her long ruby tipped nails gripping and teasing her swollen buds.

I dropped to my knees and buried my face between her slick thighs, sucking in her copious juice and savouring her familiar tangy flavour.

I trailed my tongue along her sex, firmly enough to part her lips but not enough to enter her and was very careful not to touch her clit. I knew without looking that it was swollen and out of its hood.

“Make me cum, I love you, I want to cum for you.” Jen was bucking her hips in need, her thighs as wide apart as she could get them.

I slipped my tongue into her sex, and her legs sprang together clamping around my head, a Venus trap, my goddess of love and sex seizing me for her pleasure.

I pumped my tongue into her sex while my hands cradled her ass

My mouth was filling with her juice, she was in full flood. I withdrew my tongue and locked my lips around her clit.

Pressure from my tongue as I sucked hard was all it took, her orgasm ripped through her body as she shuddered and screamed her pleasure, arching up from the table to balance on her shoulders.

ooOOoo

Two days later I was on patrol when I get a text message from Jen. She was between cases and had a few days off.

I waited until my partner was out of the car speaking to an errant motorist and sneaked a peek at my phone. It’s was a selfie. Jen was in our bedroom, naked except for a pair of my old patrol boots and a tool belt. Her long dark hair pulled back in a ponytail, she was offering a large hammer to the camera with a very suggestive smile on her face, the picture was captioned “Just doing some fixing.”

There was an immediate response in my panties, a warm, moist front moved in, and I had to fight the urge to touch myself. I forced myself out of the car to join my partner at the roadside. The air was frigid with the impending arrival of a snowstorm, and that tempered my ardour.

ooOOoo

I arrived home to find a local contractors van outside our apartment block, and as I approached our door, two burly chaps pass me lugging heavy tool boxes.

Jen was in the doorway, yoga pants, and a tee, the chill wind having an incredible effect on her nipples “Hi Hun,” she stepped forward to hug and kiss me

“Were those chaps just here?” I asked.

“Yes, they were just installing the fixings for our new hanging chair,” she giggled.

“But we don’t have a hanging chair, or do we?” I paused to kick off my sneakers, and I can see printouts of wicker hanging chair on our table.

“No, we don’t, but I could hardly tell them that I wanted to hang a sex swing from our bedroom ceiling could I?” she giggled, but I could still see how hard her nipples were through her snug tee.

Jen went on to explain that she had phoned Bex to seek her advice on how best to hang the swing and then arranged for the contractors to come and install some mounts.

Entering our bedroom, I could see a couple of chrome D rings were now attached to the ceiling by our windows, its where we had the most floor space, and usually it’s our workout and yoga spot.

Pulling off the sweats I’d travelled home in I turned and headed into the en-suite. “You’re really into our raffle prize,” I called back over my shoulder as the hot water started to flow.

“It’s kind of opened a whole new horizon for me,” Jen offered from the doorway.” You know I had a very straight childhood with my Dad being a vicar and everything,”

I paused from running the warm soapy puff between my thighs and turned to look at the love of my life.

Jen had slipped out of her yoga pants and tee, her perky slightly upturned 34b’s with large dark areolas captivated my eyes as she stepped into the shower enclosure.

As I reached for her something firm nudged my thigh, looking down I saw a giant red dildo bobbing from her pussy,

“It’s a strapless strap-on,” she answered my unasked question, “I’ve been practising with it.”

Her fingers found my sex, and she slipped them into me forcing me to gasp at the familiar sensations as she spread my lips and thumbed my clit. My insides turned to liquid. I’d been horny all shift, ever since I opened her text message.

I was backed up against the shower wall, Jen working my aching nubs with one hand while the other brought my pussy to the boil, her long fingers probing my depths as she stretched and stroked my special spots.

I was gasping and could feel the first stirrings of my impending orgasm when Jen broke off and turned me to face the wall, “Adopt the position, spread em,” she ordered.

I was bent slightly forward, and Jen nudged my feet further apart, she laughed about the need to search me as she ran her hands over my aching breasts and between my ass cheeks, tweaking and stroking my soapy body.

“I love you,” she said. As I heard my favourite phrase in the whole world, I felt a pressure on my pussy and oh fuck she was filling me with that dildo. It was longer and thicker than anything we normally used, and it was stretching my sex, filling me to my limits.

The room was full of steam and hot water cascaded down my back. I was up against the wall my face to the side my breasts squashed against the slick tile.

Jen’s hands gripped my hips as she started to thrust, driving the dildo deep inside of me. Every thrust was harder than the last, this was a rough fuck from my beautiful, loving partner.

I was being forced up onto my toes as she built up speed, I could hear my voice urging her on as my orgasm built, her replies were a language her father would never have recognised and would undoubtedly have earnt her a sore behind.

I could sense she was close to cumming and I was on the brink when she paused and almost withdrew her toy from my pussy.

OUCH! Jen had landed a hard slap on my ass cheek, and the wet skin stung, then she drove into me again, and I felt the tip of the toy deep inside of me.

Jen screamed her release, and I let go too. I moaned and cried and let my orgasm rip me apart. Wave after wave of pleasure rolled through my body like hot lava.

I can’t remember her withdrawing from me, I just remember the two of us sitting on the floor, hot water raining down and hugging and kissing and feeling like the luckiest people in the world.

ooOOoo

 

Two weeks until Christmas day, just fourteen more nights of sleep, our apartment was now decorated with a tree, lights, and garlands of festive pine cones. There was a seasonal theme to the drinks cabinet. I just love snowballs with mulled wine. It was warm and toasty with a hint of fresh pine in the air, and if we looked out the window, we could see the deserted streets dusted with the first real snow of the year.

Jen was reading the instructions for the sex swing, she had been fascinated with it since we unpacked the hamper.

“I just don’t get where all these straps go,” she complained for the fourth or fifth time.

I looked across at her, taking in her long smooth legs, her taught lean body encased in a red silk teddy that emphasised her large full breasts. She ran her hands through her hair leaving it even more messed up than it had been, it’s a habit of hers when she’s trying to problem solve, one that I just love to watch.

Reaching across I grabbed a foot and started to pepper her long pink-tipped toes with light little kisses, running my tongue between each of them getting a slight taste of mandarin bath soak.

Lifting her leg higher I stroked her calf as I worked a thumb into the arch of her foot.

It only took a few minutes of this for her to lose interest in figuring out the swing and relax back against the couch.

I kissed my way up her legs and let my tongue linger on her slit as she slipped her teddy off of her shoulders and started to massage her breasts. As she stretched and pinched each nub to its fullest, I took it in my mouth and flicked it with my tongue, sucking as much of her into my mouth as I could.

If ever a woman’s nipples were hardwired to her slit it’s my Jen, after just a few minutes of my ministrations I could smell her arousal, and she was moaning and whimpering for more.

Opening her eyes, she ran her hands through my hair before pointing to the bedroom, “In the spare drawer are the rest of our hamper goodies, why not fetch that silver vibrator.”

I quickly returned with the toy and ran it between her swollen lips, soon it was coated in thick girl honey, and my darling was moaning for more. I planned to give her more, more than she was expecting.

Choosing a higher speed with a pulse mode, I slipped the vibe between her lips again,

“Fuck Yes!” Jen shouted really rather loudly, and I giggled in anticipation of what was coming next.

Tilting the head downward I slowly pushed the bulbous silver tube inside my lover, fascinated to see her lips part and accept the thick foreign body as inch after inch of it slipped in.

Eventually, all nine inches were inside her, it was as thick as a cucumber, and my darling was soaking, trickles of cum running out of her pussy and sliding down toward her star.

Every time I withdrew the vibe strings of her cum would cling to it as she shuddered and moaned her pleasure. I could see she was in a place of her own now, her body alive with sensations that no words can describe.

Scooping up some of her cum I slicked up the string of anal beads that I had kept out of her sight.

There were just six beads of increasing sizes on a semi-rigid stick. Continuing to work the vibe in and out I waited for the next buck of her hips, and as she came back down, I popped the smallest bead into her anus.

Jen yelped but was lost in her world of pleasure, it took a few minutes but eventually, I had all three of the smaller beads inside her much to her pleasure.

I needed more distraction for the next three, and so I added my mouth to the mix, tonguing and sucking her pussy, stretching and pressing her lips and clit as the vibe throbbed away. It drove her wild, she turned the air blue as she begged for a cum and with every bounce of her ass I applied increased pressure popping another two beads inside her rear passage.

Thinking that maybe five would be enough this time around I discarded the vibe and moved to finish my darling with my mouth. I love the taste of her cum.

As I let my tongue scoop up a load of thick, tangy cum from her lips, Jen lifted her hips and drove her ass down, engulfing the largest sixth bead with a scream and urging me to make her cum.

And so, I did, I sucked her clit and as much of her slick swollen lips into my mouth as I could and tongued like a madwoman.

VeleryGrace
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VeleryGrace

Jen got hit by a massive orgasm, she screamed, she swore, and she bucked like a wild thing, my mouth filled with her cum and just when she could take no more I tugged on the plastic ring and pulled those beads out.

I thought I might have killed her, she reared up, her foot catching me upside the head and knocking me sideways, her moans and screams hitting a new peak before she collapsed back on the bed.

Taking my darling in my arms, I stroked her hair and held her close as she regained her composure and little things like the ability to breathe and speak.

“I don’t know what the fuck you did girl, but I want that again and soon,” she gasped.

ooOOoo

Christmas week and the snow was still on the ground, the weather cold and crisp with clear bright skies in the day that became dark and ominous of an evening with the promise of yet more snow to come.

Jen called me from her office and said that she had invited a few friends for drinks on the evening before Christmas Eve “I’ve invited Cheryl and Debs of course,” these were our neighbours and close friends “And Bex plus one other, after all, she was very generous with the hamper,”

I confirmed that it was fine with me, we were close with Cheryl and Debs, turns out it was Debs that told Jen about the sex shop and Jen had chatted quite a lot with Bex since we had met, even returning to the store for additional items.

OoOOoo

It was seven forty-five, and we were waiting for our guests. We had a mix of Michael Buble and Diana Krall’s Christmas albums playing. The apartment was toasty warm and laced with the aroma of Yankee candles. We had wines chilling and nibbles laid out, everything looked perfect including ourselves.

Jen was in spike heels with sheer black stockings, short tartan skirt, and a sheer black satin blouse. I could see her unfettered breasts moving inside it. I was wearing spikes too, but I had gone for red lacey stockings, a black mini skirt and a sheer red silk blouse that showed hints of my perky braless nipples.

A knock at the door heralded the arrival of Cheryl and Debs, both were tall and blonde with stunning figures. They worked in hospitality and travelled frequently. They had dressed in matching outfits and were taking no prisoners, both wore Perspex stripper heels with red net body stockings over gauzy red bras while shiny metallic green sarongs wrapped their waists for modesty.

As we hugged and kissed in welcome the intercom beeped to announce our other guests. I buzzed them up and shortly after there was a knock at the door followed by a slightly giggly and off-key rendition of “Oh come all ye faithful.”

Opening the door, I found Bex and a tall redhead bundled up in heavy overcoats with a dusting of snow on their shoulders.

“Come on in guys, Merry Christmas,” I kissed Bex on either cheek as she stepped forward before turning to her friend

“Hi, I’m Opal,” she offered as she slipped an arm around me into a light embrace.

“Oh, its cold outside, give me your coats and Jen will fix you a drink,”

Both women fumbled buttons with cold fingers before parting their coats and slipping them off to reveal matching red and black outfits. This time it was black patent thigh boots with red silk teddies and black bow ties.

“Hope our outfits meet with your approval, Debs said you like it naughty,” offered Bex

“Your outfits are just fine, but I didn’t realise you and Debs knew each other,” Jen chimed in as she offered the red wine bottle for approval.

“Debs and Cheryl are regular customers,” Opal giggled and moved to hug each of them in greeting.

“Ah, your hands are freezing, mind what you touch,” Cheryl shrieked in response

“So that explains why they recommended your store.” Jen handed over their wine and waved to the couches before sitting herself.

I have to say that we gelled as a group instantly, Bex and Opal had the same sexy risqué humour and outlook on life that we did and as the drinks flowed the evening flew along.

Bex was telling us about a fuller figured customer who had caught his equipment in a zip while trying on a studded leather codpiece when Cheryl lost it completely, spluttering on her drink and splashing some onto her top.

“I'll grab some Bounty roll,” I offered as I leaped to my feet,

“No need, its cool,” Debs waved me back down before reaching over to pull down Cheryl’s neckline, the stretchy red net allowing her lover’s breast to pop free.

Several swipes of her tongue and the wine was gone leaving a very erect nipple in its wake.

Cheryl turned to lock lips and kiss back hard “Thanks, love.”

Opal started to cheer and clap, Bex quickly joined in followed by Jen and myself and with that the course of the evening took a new turn.

I pulled Jen toward me and slipped a hand up her skirt seeking those warm moist folds atop her thighs while kissing her long and hard. Bex moved to straddle Opal and in doing so revealed her red silk thong that was clearly damp spotted on the front.

Debs and Cheryl were cuddled up, locking lips and letting their hands wander under their sarongs causing me to figure that Bex and Opal were probably the only people in the room wearing panties if those slithers of silk could qualify as such.

For the next ten minutes, Michael waxed lyrical about frightful weather and popping corn while six horny women got into the true meaning of goodwill and season’s greetings.

Eventually, we all released each other and reached for our drinks before Opal asked how we had got on with our raffle prize.

“It's wonderful,” Jen paused from tasting her finger to respond, “But I can’t figure out all the straps on the swing.”

“And I’ve yet to try out the nipple clamps and flogger,” I chimed in

“Well I’m sure between the four of us we can help you out,” giggled Bex as she fluttered her eyelashes at Cheryl and Debs in a comically exaggerated fashion.

“Oh Yes!” our neighbours and best friends chorused back

And with that, we refreshed our drinks and adjourned to the bedroom.

ooOOoo

Jen and I have a large king size bed, and Cheryl, Debs and myself hopped up on to it while Jen took the padded footstall, and Bex and Opal stood eying up the mounts “These are definitely fixed into a beam?” queried Bex

“Oh yes, I used the contractors you recommended,” affirmed Jen looking flushed and more than a little excited.

Opal had picked up the harness from the floor and had another fit of giggles. “Duh, you’ve connected the straps back to front, no wonder you can’t hang it.”

Just a couple of minutes work saw all of Jen’s frustrations solved, the harness correctly assembled and hung from the ceiling mounts.

Cheryl stood on the bed and moved one of our ceiling spots until its beam highlighted the swing.

“Ta-Da!” she laughed and dropped back to her knees.

Bex turned to Jen, “Well girl best you get over here and try it out.”

“Just lose the skirt and blouse,” added Opal.

Jen stood and unbuttoned her blouse, the sheer material parting to reveal her full firm breasts.

I could see how erect her nipples had become and how flushed her upper chest was.

Next, she shimmied out of the skirt. Fuck she was magnificent, tall in her heels and stockings. Her breasts full and firm her mound smooth and pale against her otherwise tanned skin.

Opal took one hand, Bex the other and with practiced ease, she was quickly laying face up, fully supported by the web of leather straps, just swinging in mid-air.

“And there you have her, yours to do with as you want,” announced Bex as if she were part of an infomercial.

“Just one pull on this strap will open her up,” added Opal as Jen’s legs were elevated and parted to fully expose her swollen glistening pussy.

“May we have a volunteer from the audience,” Bex said, this tag team presentation was not a first for them.

I stood and stepped forward, sitting on the footstall offered by Opal.

“Please note how madam is now at just the right height to eat pussy.”

I tugged a strap and Jen’s sex was floating right in front of my face, I could smell her arousal and see her juice as it seeped between her ass cheeks.

I ran my tongue along her sex, and she groaned aloud as she hung there.

I licked again and nipped at her swollen clit, she screamed in response.

“OH, FUCK YES!” Debs called from the bed, she had loosened her sarong, and her hand was between her thighs.

I ran my tongue through Jen's wet slit again but with more pressure, feeling my darling quiver with desire.

I looked back at the bed, Debs and Cheryl were locked in an embrace, they had lost their green wraps, and I could see that they were finger fucking each other.

“Ready to learn more?” Opal and Bex were on either side of me now clad in just thongs and thigh boots.

Opal leaned forward jiggling her breasts allowing the spotlight to bounce off the chain between them.

“I remember putting a chain or two in your package,” she whispered into my ear as she cupped her breasts and rubbed them against my face.

I flicked my tongue around her nipple, feeling the hard metal clamp, the softness of her breast, the warmth of her skin. My stomach flipped, and I just nodded and pointed to the drawer containing our prize.

As Opal turned to the drawer, I heard Jen whimper behind me. Bex had lowered Jen’s head and straddled her face, now as she swung she brushed against a very wet silk thong.

Opal tossed a couple of packages to Bex, “Best make Jen comfortable,” she giggled

I watched fascinated as Bex opened a black silk blindfold and carefully tied it around my lover’s head, she then gathered Jen’s long dark hair and top-knotted it, “We don’t want it getting caught in the straps,” she explained.

Packet two was a bright pink butterfly vibe. Bex took a few moments to fasten it to Jen. I watched as she tightened the straps forcing it tight against Jens slick lips. Jen bereft of sight twitched and groaned in anticipation of what was to come.

Opal took my hands and pulled me to my feet before slipping the fastener and dropping my skirt to the floor, “Sweet cunt Libby, sweet cunt,” she cupped my wet mound, looking me straight in the eye as she said it.

Bex reached around me popping my buttons and pulling my blouse from my shoulders, now I stood naked but for my red lacey stockings and heels.

Bex cupped my breasts and started to lift and stretch them, lightly drawing her nails along the undersides. I groaned aloud at the increasing pleasure she was giving me. I have very sensitive breasts and nipples and love having them played with. Somehow, they seemed to sense this.

Opal took to tonguing and sucking my buds until they were dark and engorged, throbbing with pleasure to the point of pain “That should do it,” she sighed and stepped back to admire her handy-work.

I held my breath, and my belly flipped as Opel approached me again with a silver chain. Quickly she offered it up to my right breast, still held firmly by Bex and clamped my nipple. Oh, fuck did that blow my mind, such intense sensations shot through my entire breast, and I screamed.

Before I realised it, there was another wave of pain, and my other nipple was clamped too.

I stood there my knees weak, my pussy leaking down my thighs and my nipples throbbing.

“Libby, are you alright, Hun,” Jen’s voice came from behind me.

“She’s just fine Jen, here relax,” Bex thumbed a pink remote and the butterfly buzzed into life.

Jen started to twitch gently in her swing, small guttural moans escaping her throat,

“I’m fine Hun,” I reassured her as a cool numbness enveloped my aching nubs.

I looked back toward the bed, the black satin comforter was now pushed to one end while Debs and Cheryl fucked each other. Their blonde hair and red net body stockings were bright against the black silk sheets. Legs entwined they were rubbing their pale waxed mounds against each other for all they were worth, each girl groaning and moaning with pleasure. As I watched I caught a glimpse of purple and realised they were using the double dildo. Oh fuck, the thought that each of these writhing beauties had a good seven inches of purple rubber stretching her cunt was almost enough for me to cum on the spot.

“Urgh,” I yelped as Opal gently tugged on the chain stretched between my aching nubs.

Bex was seated on the stool, now completely naked and her thighs were parted wide. Opal led me toward her. Each tug of the chain sent fire through my nipples and waves of desire through my sopping slit.

As I knelt before Bex, I saw Opal return to Jen who was still suspended in the swing. The butterfly’s constant buzz blended with her moans of pleasure as she swung beside us.

She removed Jen’s blindfold and lowered her to the floor. My beautiful girl was a complete mess, her hair had broken free of the top knot, her entire upper body was flushed red and glinting of sweat while rivers of cum flowed from beneath the butterfly.

“Oh, where are my manners,” Opal laughed and picked up an open champagne bottle, she dribbled a little over Jen’s lips and into her mouth, “Better?” she enquired before necking a mouthful herself

Turning to the bed, she allowed the cold bubbly fluid to trickle into Cheryl and Debs gasping mouths as they paused their fuck.

Bex took her turn, tilting her face upward and allowing the frothy stream to fill her mouth before it overflowed her full red lips and down her strong chin. Opal kept the bottle tilted, and I watched as the stream descended Bex’s neck to coat her breasts.

Clearly pleased with her handiwork Opal turned to me. I took several long draws from the bottle before she moved it to her lover’s slit and I watched as the golden bubbles coated her pussy lips and blended with her cum.

I needed to further bidding, I dropped my head and lapped at the sweet mess. I kept my tongue flat and spread her swollen lips before using its tip to open her up.

Bex gasped her pleasure as her hands found and gripped my hair as I continued my ministrations. My tongue was alive as I lapped at her core, the mix of tangy girl cum and sweetish champagne was divine.

Deeper I drove my tongue, curling it to reach her core as she bucked against my face, I moved further down and allowed my tongue to flick along her seam until I reached her star.

“Fuck, Yes Libby,” she urged me on tugging my hair and forcing herself against my face. I licked firmer and faster, now I had the raw, earthy taste of her star on my tongue as I entered her rear.

Bex released her grip on my head and stood from the stool, just long enough to sink down and lay back on the floor. I now had free access to all of her.

I licked and tongued her pussy as I fingered her ass, she was close to cumming, her moans turning to screams were louder, her hips bucking harder and her juices gushing. My mouth was full of cum, my face, my hair, my breasts coated with cum.

I intensified my onslaught on Bex’s pussy, I could feel it tensing against my tongue as I lapped her up. Just as she clung to the edge I nipped her clit, I had felt it swollen and rigid against my tongue, so I grazed it with my teeth before lightly biting down, just enough to let her know I was there but it did the trick.

Bex spasmed and screamed as she sprayed my face with her cum. Her heels drummed against the floor before she gradually drew still. The spotlights highlighted the heavy sheen of sweat that coated her body as she lay there shaking.

I grabbed a stray dildo and plunged it deep into my aching pussy, one, two, three deep thrusts, and I was ready to cum. Meanwhile, Bex had gathered herself, and on my final thrust, she released my nipples from the clamps.

Waves of pain and pleasure overwhelmed my body as sensation returned to my nipples. I can’t describe my orgasm it was so intense. I saw nothing but bright white light.

Eventually, I sat up and looked about the bedroom, Bex and Opal were now entwined in a long lingering embrace, Cheryl and Debs were cuddled up on the bed, and my darling Jen, naked and cum smeared was gently stroking my hair and peppering my neck with light little kisses.

The room had fallen silent and looking toward the window, I watched large heavy flakes of snow as the music started again, “We wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year,”

 

Published 
Written by leggielibby
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments