Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The First Time

"There's a first time for everything..."

9
9 Comments 9
25.0k Views 25.0k
706 words 706 words
My best friends and roommates, Savanna and Jaiden, know a lot about my sex life, which is a very small amount of information. They know I masturbate and I've never used any sex toys of any kind. I'm an innocent young eighteen year old college girl, with no boyfriend. I've also never kissed a dude; sad, I know. Savanna and Jaiden are both very experienced when it comes to sex, which is why this night happened.

I was laying in bed, wearing a long sleeve shirt and black lace panties, when they walked in. I thought nothing about it as they both sat on either side of me. Savanna began to stroke my thigh while Jaiden started to play with my hair.

"What's up, guys?" I asked confused by the random affection.

"Nothing, we just wanna love on our best friend," Jaiden said before Savanna leaned in to kiss her. There I sat, watching my best friends kissing right in front of my face. Saying nothing, Savanna turned to look at me. I knew what she wanted. I looked at her plump, moist lips feeling nervous.

She smiled and leaned in to give me a fiery kiss. I thought it was going to be short and sweet like hers and Jaiden's, but Savanna had other plans. She kissed me with such hunger and desire. Jaiden started kissing my face. She licked and sucked on my ears causing me to moan.

She giggled and whispered to me, "Just wait till we get down south," causing me to moan again, as she slowly started to travel down my neck. Savanna forced me to turn my attention back to her, as she shoved her tongue into my mouth. Feeling her moist, pink tongue in my mouth was so foreign but it felt and tasted delicious. She tasted of mint and strawberry. She traced around my entire mouth before she licked the roof of my mouth. She then started to suck my tongue. She went back and forth with her head as if she were sucking a little cock. I loved every second of it.

Jaiden was working her way down my body as Savanna sucked my face, literally.

michellsexytsTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
michellsexytsTS

She started kissing and sucking at my breast over my shirt. She flicked my nipple and it felt amazing. So amazing, I was nervous at the thought of what if would feel like without my shirt on. She lightly bit my nipple and continued going down, pulling my shirt up. She licked my belly button and traced her tongue down my nonexistent happy trail. I felt her smile against my mound before hooking a finger into my panties.

Involuntarily, I began to close my legs, causing Savanna to stop kissing me and open them back up for Jaiden. She then grabbed my shirt and pulled it off, making me forget about my best friend in between my legs for a second. Jaiden took that second to lick a stripe up the center of my clothed pussy. My hips thrusted back away from her mouth, overwhelmed by the feeling. Jaiden grabbed my hips, pulling them back to her face to continue eating my pussy through my panties.

Savanna took off all of her clothes and was now encouraging me to touch her. She grabbed my hand and put them on her gorgeous double D breasts, using her hand to guide me in squeezing and pinching her nipple. I couldn't even comprehend much of what was happening though with Jaiden's mouth on my mound. I looked down and there was a huge wet spot, I couldn't tell if it was from my juices or her wet tongue. Either way, it was so hot to see.

Savanna leaned down and started sucking my nipples. I was a moaning mess with all this happening. I started feeling this warm feeling in my stomach. Normally, I would've gotten scared, but I was too caught up in what I was feeling to care. Jaiden moved my panties to the side and started fingering me. I don't know how long her fingers were in me before I exploded. Jaiden and Savanna both came back up to my face and kissed me before pulling me down to fall asleep.
Published 
Written by LittleKimmy123
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments