Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Glassing of Elf Girl

"A night out goes wrong and someone has to pay."

4
2 Comments 2
9.7k Views 9.7k
2.7k words 2.7k words
I am dreaming. I am looking down at my pink 'All-Stars' as they float over wet paving slabs. I stand at the curbside then step out into the road. BANG.

I wake with a jolt, chest heaving, my body glistening in cold icy sweat. 'Fricking stress dream.' I tell myself. Beth hasn't stirred. Her forehead pressed against my neck, lips touching my shoulder, breathing across my collarbone. On my back her knee is across mine, her hand resting down the front of my panties, fingers in my soft curls.

The morning sun is shining behind the red curtains turning the room scarlet.I manage to slide out from under her, she stirs and rolls onto her back, an arm narrowly missing me as she raises it above her head.

I pull on my grey hoodie and pad barefooted to the bathroom. I pee then rinse my face with tepid water from the tap, glancing at myself in the mirror, my green eyes framed by stale flaking mascara, my blonde bobbed hair sticking straight out on one side. I smooth it down a little with wet fingers before padding off to the kitchen, head swimming with alcoholic residue, temples throbbing.

As I knock the kettle on, images are flooding my brain of the night before, jumbled and erratic as if someone had just lifted photographs above their head and let them tumble to the ground.

Last night was Halloween. Beth and I attended a fancy dress theme night at the university ballroom. I was dressed as a zombie schoolgirl, pink Converse All-Stars, hockey socks, pink and black torn plaid skirt, white tattered vest top. I had applied heavy eye make up and lots of talcum powder to make myself look pale and dead. I topped the look off with a set of fake plastic vampire fangs and some costume blood splashed here and there. Beth dressed as Cat Woman, complete with black PVC suit,tail and half face mask. Tall black leather high heeled boots. Her long black hair in a ponytail behind.

The atmosphere was exciting, the music loud and the revelers in fancy dress kept catching my eye as we danced and drank. Near the end of the evening I managed to lose Beth on the dance floor. I was thinking that maybe she went to the ladies? I kept feeling someone banging into my ass so I turned to see a cute girl dressed in an elf costume winding into me, smiling, so I smiled back and we began dancing close to each other, I wasn't sure if she fancied me or if she was just trying to out dance me? This went on for a couple of tracks and I was having fun flirting back. She really was a sexy thing, nineteen maybe twenty, with her long red wavy hair, blue eyes and cute little fake elf ears, green elf hat and dress, a hot pair of black ankle boots contrasting against her white stockings.

I was getting worried about Beth so for fun I leaned in and bit her neck playfully, leaving two small dark pink fang marks before I turned and made my way towards the edge of the dance floor, my head swimming from the drink. I reached the tables and was glancing around for Beth. I felt a tap on my shoulder and I span around to find Elf Girl smiling, she grabbed my hands and tried to pull me back onto the dance floor, I protested politely and tried to pull away but she was insistant. Suddenly I heard Beth's voice, then the sound of glass breaking, then a flash. I looked at Elf Girl, her hand on her cheek, blood appeared between the webs of her fingers then it began to run down her wrist. She seemed to be in some kind of crisis as she was only able to breathe inwards, gasping. I stared at her as I was being dragged away backwards.

Beth had hold of the back of my neck, pushing my head down as we rushed and jumped down the stairs and out into the cold damp night air, screams and shouts resonated from behind us. Then I am led across the pavement and I am watching my pink All-Stars as I stepped off the curb, hearing a taxi pull over and we jumped in. I looked up and Beth was staring out of the back window as the taxi pulled away, muttering something about bitches.

Back in the kitchen and I am stirring the coffee, shocked at what happened. Elf girl didn't deserve that, no one does. I decided that I am going to have to do something about this violent jealousy that Beth seems to have, make her pay for her actions. I go to my room and grab my two pairs of handcuffs and then creep back into Beth's room to find her still deep asleep, breathing heavily through her nose. I snap a cuff onto the bars of the iron headboard and lower it without it touching. I then take the arm that is by her side and slowly raise it up until I can get the cuff around her wrist and then snap it shut. She doesn't even miss a breath. I do the same to her other arm which is slightly easier as it is already up above her head. Click.

I straddle her watching her sleep. It amazes me how peaceful she is in comparison to the raging banshee that she is at times. Still she shouldn't of done that to Elf Girl. I twist around and raise my open hand, then bring it down as hard is I physically can to her cheek. SLAAAAP! Her head is forced to the side with the impact, eyes open. She quickly turns her head back to look at me frowning as if trying to work out what just happened. Then all hell breaks loose. Beth begins screaming and writhing around on the bed with such force that I am close to getting thrown off, the cuffs are clanging loud and hard against the headboard. Suddenly a knee strikes me hard in the upper back and I am catapulted off the bed onto the floor. Her legs are over the side trying to stamp and kick me but I roll just out of reach. She is shouting now, baying for blood. Mine.

"BITCH.... I'M GONNA FUCK YOU UP...ANNIE...FUCCCCK... UNFASTEN ME...NOW...I SWEAR!" she screams.

I jump up and dodge her kicks, giving her thigh an almighty slap, then another.

"HOW DARE YOU DO THAT TO THAT POOR GIRL!" I scream back, "YOU'VE NO RIGHT, THAT WAS JUST FUCKING NASTY!" dodging her kicking legs again, smacking where I can.

"ARRRR IT'S ALL YOUR FUCKING FAULT ANNIE, YOU WAS OUT WITH ME....ME....NOT THAT LITTLE FUCKING WHORE!"

 I am by her waist now, she is kicking up and high, trying to connect with my face, still straining against the cuffs. Clanking. I manage to grab her knee as is it is going back down and attempt to hold her leg down with one hand whilst slapping her thigh, hip and tummy as hard as I can. She twists away exposing her ass and her black and yellow polka dot panties, one half of her panties has disappeared up the crack. I give her exposed buttock an almighty slap, hurting my hard,making her yell out in pain and leaving a reddening hand-print, white in the middle.

I jump off her and notice she is sobbing now a little.

"IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT?" I scream at her, mad as hell, slapping her crimson thigh again. Its is a good job I love and adore her otherwise I would be pulling her hair out right now and giving her face a beating, but I just cant go that far. I just cant.

"ANNIE STOP!"

"IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT? YOU SCARED THAT LASS...PROBABLY FOR LIFE....FOR WHAT?"

"IM SORRY....I DON'T KNOW....I!" Sobbing, sounding ashamed now, the energy dwindling from her movements, arms relaxed against the restraints.

"IF THAT'S WHAT YOU WANT I WILL RING THEM MYSELF, HAVE THEM TAKE YOU AWAY FROM ME....WOULD YOU LIKE THAT? BECAUSE THATS WHATS GONNA HAPPEN!" I'm pointing to the telephone, walls and doors away, in a far off room.

"NO!....Annie." The shouting seems to be over.

I move and sit on the end of the bed, facing away from her.

"Owww....Fuck....Im sorry ok....really sorry....Annie please." Beth sobs.

"No your not...you dont mean it."

"I do....please forgive me?"

"You've gone too far this time....what about that lassie...her face?" I reply.

"I know....I dont know....I will make it alright....will buy her some flowers or some shit....I dont know?" She tails off sniffing loudly and I am guessing she is crying, or about to.

"Annie please...look at me" I sit firm and fold my arms tight across my chest.

LizAndrea
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LizAndrea

I cant resist but to peep at her over my shoulder, I see her face all blotchy staring back, the bottom of her breasts peeping out under her vest top, the ridiculous yellow polka dots of her cotton gusset as she lay knees wide apart on the bed.

"Im so so sorry Annie...please kiss me?"

I turn around and notice her legs have spread even wider and she does look really super hot cuffed to the bed like that, hair tangled across her face. I slide between her legs and sweep the hair away with my hand, staring into those steel grey eyes. I want to kiss her but Im worried that she will bite my face or my lip. Gingerly I kiss her lips, her eyes close and we kiss really softly exchanging little pecks back and forth. Her cuff scrapes down the headboard rail. The kisses get deeper and pretty soon we are kissing all heavy, tongues twisting in each others mouth's. She raises her knees up and crosses her ankles across my back, raising up her cotton clad pubis in search of mine and we connect and we then begin to grind each other gently and slowly.

I reach back and push my hand down the front of her panties and using the tip of my finger, easily part her thick, furry outer lips before pushing just inside her entrance, pleased to find it hot, slippery and awake with her juices. I bring my finger back upwards and search out her firm little clit, moistening it with the juices from below, rotating my finger around it over and over before inviting a second finger to play along, trapping the little bud of flesh between them, pinching, feeling Beth gasp against my lips.

Beth is writhing and twisting a little now, her feet on my hips, legs wide apart, the cotton of her panties tight against the back of my hand. I slide my two fingers down and push them slowly, and fully into the warm slippery folds of her pussy, feeling it pulsate and close around them, causing a tight suction trying to prevent me from removing them.

"Hows does that feel huh?" I ask

"Oh darling that feels amazing, you know it does, please make me come...Im close already"

I rock my palm and my fingers begin to slide in and out. I increase my rythm Soon she is gasping and writhing about so much I am struggling to stay on top. She comes hard. Once again wrapping her legs around my waist, squeezing me, crushing my wrist between the two of us. I feel her pussy walls releasing and pushing on my fingers, trying to push them out. But I hold them firm and after a brief pause she urges me to continue, wincing a little at the sensitivity of the inflamed area between her legs. My fingers are aching now so I withdraw them and slide down between her thighs, holding the backs of her knees away from my head to prevent her from crushing me. I give her pussy a similar treatment with my tongue, sliding it down into her opening as far as it wil go before sliding upwards to roll and flick the vital bit of flesh, making her moan and ingest breath with violence. I work between the two area's, my tongue twirling around her clit before sliding into her leaking hole. A damp patch is forming on the bedding, an increasing pool of emissions and saliva. It isn't long before she is coming again. Longer and more drawn out this time, to the extent that I am not sure if she has come or not. One of her thigh's is shuddering and the cuffs are clanking against the headboard. Finaly she is shouting "Stop Stop!....please" gripping my head with her thigh's and twisting sideways, putting strain on my neck.

I manage to clamber out from between her pale legs. I go in for a kiss and Beth pecks me gratefully, all around my mouth before sucking on my bottom lip, giving it a playful bite.

"Your turn sweetie...now come on...unfasten me." She says quietly, still slightly breathless. Im staring into those sexy steel grey eyes.

I look her over, she seems calm now, exhausted, sweat glistening on her flushed brow. I reach for the keys and slowly unlock one, then the other. She sits up silently rubbing her wrists, flashing me the deep red marks left by the handcuffs. I am sat on my knees on the bed and Beth gets up onto hers and is up over me, she gently pulls my head back using my hair and begins kissing and nibbling down the side of my neck and behind my ear. Her other hand has wasted no time in sliding down the front of my panties and taking possession of my aching syrup soaked pussy. Two fingers slide in together with ease, pumping in and out of my contracting passage. Still tugging on my hair she works her way down, biting my collar bone before tracking down to my hard little nipples, taking one between her teeth and flicking it with the tip of her tongue before switching to give the other equal attention.

Beth pushes my shoulders and I recline backwards until I am lying on my back on the bed, struggling to get my legs out from under myself. The girl then removes her pants and then swings around, lifting her leg over my head and reversing her body upon mine, her pussy in my face, her head betwen my legs, fingers pulling my panties aside. I feel her scalding tongue sliding up and down my slit, then inside my entrance as far as it can go. I try to lift my body off the bed with the intensity of the feeling I was experiencing. I wrap my arms over her buttocks and pull myself towards her furry haven, my tongue darting around her sour clit, lost in the aroma her wide open pussy and ass.

It isn't long before we are both rolling over and over on the bed, gripping and crushing each other with thighs and arms, tongues working hard into both pussy and ass, soaking each in a mixture of saliva and leaking vaginal fluid. We orgasm almost simultaneously and I am screaming hard into her sex, my nails almost piercing her ass cheeks.

As the waves of pleasure subside we remain with Beth lay upon me. I kissed and bit her inner thigh as she ran her fingers through my fine pubic curls. Suddenly Beth sits bolt upright, her weight coming downwards, ass over my mouth, coccyx squashing my nose. I begin patting her calves in protest as I stare up her back to the back of her head. I see her swing her arm back, high above her head, palm open before bringing it crashing down upon me.

Published 
Written by AnnieMiller
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments