Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Ladies Fashion Shop - Part 2

"Three mature women get together for a night of lesbian sex and spanking and caning"

12
4 Comments 4
4.6k Views 4.6k
4.3k words 4.3k words

That morning, fifty-eight-year-old Malaika Kapoor had received a requested caning from her lover of the night before, Jane Blackwood, who was aged forty-eight.

Jane had been visiting the town on business and after her day's business activities, she had entered a ladies fashion shop which turned out to be owned by Malaika. The two women felt an immediate attraction to each other, so much so that Malaika got Jane to cancel her hotel booking and to spend the night in her cottage with her.

Another occasional lover of Malaika's, Felicity Armitage, had entered the shop when Malaika and Jane were initially forming their attraction and she also took a liking to Jane. Purely by coincidence, Jane was back in the shop late the next morning before her final business meeting in town and Felicity again entered.

Felicity quickly ascertained that Malaika and Jane had spent the night together and Malaika then announced that Jane had caned her that morning, something that Felicity sometimes did. Felicity told Malaika that she would kiss her bottom better in the evening but then thought that Jane might be again at the cottage.

Jane, feeling slightly jealous, said that she would not be because she had to return to her home town after her meeting, but all three women envisaged a possible threesome in the future.

So it was that Malaika was lying on her front, stark naked over the bed as the equally naked Felicity gently kissed her large arse cheeks. There was every likelihood of Felicity staying for the night. Both women, not surprisingly, were hugely turned on. "So Lady Jane gave your bottom a good caning?" asked Felicity, in between gentle kisses on Malaika's buttocks.

"She did once she got going," replied Malaika, as she squirmed from Felicity's kisses.

"Did she cane you as well as I do?" asked Felicity, who smiled to herself before putting her tongue in Malaika's arse crack.

"Oh fuck, mmm, possibly not, but I think she could learn," replied Malaika, who was now writhing as Felicity tongued around her arsehole.

"I think she seemed interested in a threesome," said Felicity, having momentarily taken her tongue out of Malaika's arse.

"I think so too. Oh fuck!" Malaika announced her orgasm as Felicity went back to rimming.

After Malaika had finished cumming, she got to work on Felicity's large backside and, with the use of fingers and tongue, soon had her orgasming. The two women cuddled up as a prelude to more sapphic sex and Felicity had the slightly older Malaika describing how good Jane was in bed. Arranging a threesome one night seemed to be a good idea.

Later that night, in her own bed, Jane Blackwood masturbated thinking back over her meeting with Malaika and the sex that followed. She also imagined, probably correctly, what Malaika and Felicity were doing to each other at that moment. Although she felt jealous of Felicity being in the bed that she had been in the previous night, Jane very much liked the idea of a return visit to that town. She certainly wanted sex with Malaika again but Felicity also had a certain attraction and thoughts of the possibility of the three of them together made Jane orgasm.

Felicity left Malaika's cottage the following day after a lot of lovemaking but no caning. The two women had been occasional lovers, but signs were that their nights together might become more frequent.

Jane was at work the next day but was delighted to receive a text from Malaika asking how she was and wanting to see her again. Jane messaged back to say that she would love to see Malaika again and would try phoning her in the evening.

Jane phoned Malaika and the two women exchanged pleasantries before the conversation got onto things more sexual. "Can I ask if Felicity stayed with you last night?" asked Jane, who then felt that it was really none of her business.

"She did, but I am alone tonight; after you the night before and her last night, I need some sleep," laughed Malaika.

"I am sorry, Malaika, I should not have asked; it is none of my business," apologised Jane.

"Of course, it is your business; you are a lover of mine and I do not keep secrets from my lovers, as you saw with Felicity," replied Malaika.

"Yes, it did feel a bit strange hearing you talk to Felicity about us," said Jane.

"Sorry if that upset you, Jane; it is just the way that I am," responded Malaika.

"No, no, not at all, it is nice that you are so open," replied Jane, really liking as well as fancying the Indian woman.

"I will have to be careful or I might get my arse caned," giggled Malaika.

"Oh yes, how is your arse? Did I do it right?" asked Jane as she fingered herself between her legs.

"Felicity kissed it better, but yes, you did it right," chuckled Malaika, who was also now stroking herself between her legs.

"You have a lovely arse Malaika," said Jane as her fingers moved faster.

"So do you. Are you frigging yourself? Because I am," said Malaika, whose fingers moved rapidly in her wet cunt.

"Yes, I am...oh shit, I am going to cum," replied Jane, trying not to drop her phone.

"I am cumming too..fuck!" shouted Malaika down the phone.

"Ha, that was fun," said Jane after a delay during which both women orgasmed.

"Yeah, it was," agreed Malaika.

"Maybe we can do it on Zoom or something next time?" laughed Jane.

"Yeah, sounds good; when can you come back up here to see me?" asked Malaika, who was anxious to bed Jane again.

"Don't know, but I will get something sorted; I fucking want you again," responded Jane.

"Maybe you could stay a couple of nights and maybe we could have Felicity around too?" suggested Malaika.

"Yeah, and we could both cane your arse," laughed Jane.

"You don't know how exciting that sounds," replied Malaika.

They left it that Jane would find a weekend to visit and then make the arrangements from there. They would continue to stay in touch with all sorts of possibilities for future communications. The call ended and they both licked their own cum off their fingers.

Jane was able to arrange to go to Malaika's cottage three weeks in the future. It was sorted that she would arrive late evening on Friday and stay until Sunday afternoon. It was further arranged for Felicity to spend Saturday afternoon, night and beyond, so the threesome was set.

Felicity and Malaika had a few sex sessions in those three weeks, but Felicity only stayed the whole night twice. Malaika also bedded a couple of other women, one that she had had before and another that, like Jane, walked into her shop and an instant attraction was formed. Felicity also had an all-nighter with another middle-aged woman.

Jane herself was not celibate in the intervening three weeks either. She had sex with two females, one of whom was a sexy nineteen-year-old that Jane 'allowed' herself to be seduced by.

The Friday of Jane's visit arrived and she drove to Malaika's cottage with a high sense of anticipation. When Malaika greeted her at her door, it was the first time that Jane had seen her wearing anything other than a saree, apart from when she was naked of course.

Malaika was wearing a white blouse but very obviously no bra. She was wearing tight green trousers that looked stretched across her thighs, so Jane could only imagine how her hostesses big arse looked in them, although she would not have to imagine for long. Malaika's lips were bright red with lipstick and the mascara and eye-liner made her look irresistible.

The women threw their arms around each other and then kissed. Jane thought that Malaika's lips tasted every bit as good as they looked. "So good to see you again, darling," gushed Malaika before they kissed again.

"So good to see you again too; you look stunning," said Jane.

"Well, thank you, darling, I do my best," replied Malaika, modestly.

Malaika turned and led the way into the cottage and Jane wondered how those tight trousers could contain those large buttocks without splitting. "I like your trousers," giggled Jane.

"You mean you like my big arse," laughed Malaika.

"Yeah, that as well," said Jane, who then caressed Malaika's arse cheeks.

"Are you tired after your drive?" asked Malaika as she closed her eyes and savoured having her arse felt.

"Well, I want to go to bed, if that is what you mean," answered Jane seductively.

"And so you shall," said Malaika before turning and planting her lips on Jane's.

They went upstairs and Jane recalled to herself that the first time they had gone to bed, she was unsure about how to remove a saree. She would have no trouble with a blouse and trousers. With their eyes looking deep into the other's, Jane undid Malaika's blouse and caressed her large tits.

Malaika then undid Jane's blouse and removed it, followed by the bra that she was wearing. Malaika's undone blouse was then on the floor and the women pressed their large breasts together as they kissed again. Jane then dropped down behind Malaika and first caressed her arse through her trousers before undoing them and lowering them to reveal just a thong underneath.

Jane got Malaika to step out of her trousers and then she removed her thong before kissing her buttocks. She kissed the two cheeks and then tongued in between them as Malaika swayed and purred. Jane kept Malaika's cheeks apart slightly with her left hand to give her a bit of space for her tongue in the crack. She then reached around Malaika's hip with her right hand and touched her cunt lips with her fingers. With a tongue playing her arse crack and fingers brushing her vulva, Malaika could not hold on. "Oh fuck!" she shouted as she shuddered into an orgasm.

Malaika then showed her gratitude by removing Jane's trousers and knickers and licking her to two shattering orgasms as the blonde writhed under a tongue playing with her clit and cunt.

They then went back downstairs and had something to eat and drink before getting ready for the night and then bringing each other off with scissoring. They then got some sleep before having a lengthy sixty-nine in the morning. They had the prospect of Felicity joining their fun later that day.

Jane had mentioned the possibility of both her and Felicity caning Malaika, she had suggested it partly in jest, but since then, it had seemed to have been taken as read that it would happen. Although she did not intend to use the cane on them, Malaika had thought that she could give both of her guests a good spanking before bending over for them.

As they awaited Felicity's arrival, the two scantily clad but not naked women did some kissing and caressing but no further full lovemaking. Malaika decided to mention to Jane her thoughts about spanking her and Felicity before the other two cane Malaika. "Do you like having your bottom spanked, Jane?" Malaika asked as she caressed Jane's shorts covered buttocks.

"I could not take a caning as you do, but I have been spanked by a few girlfriends. Why do you ask?" responded Jane.

"I was thinking of putting you and Felicity over my knee for an arse warming before the pair of you cane me," answered Malaika.

"I would not mind that. Do you spank Felicity?" replied Jane.

"Yes, I have turned her buttocks red from time to time; she seems to like it," said Malaika, still with a hand on Jane's arse cheeks.

It looked like there would be some arse spanking and certainly some caning during the next twenty-four hours or so.

Malaika also said that she would let Jane and Felicity get acquainted with each other to start with before she joined them for what promised to be hours of lesbian action.

Felicity arrived mid-afternoon and although Jane had seen her on two separate occasions in Malaika's shop, she was now seeing a woman that she would soon be having sex with. Jane was very impressed with the woman dressed in a green blouse and black trousers that would shortly be able to be classed as a lover. Just like Malaika and Jane, Felicity had a very generously sized bottom which Jane studied from a short distance away as Malaika and Felicity lovingly kissed.

"I thought that you and Jane could get to know each other for a while," Malaika smiled to Felicity after their initial kissing finished.

"I would like that very much," said Felicity, looking the attractive Jane in the eye before the two of them had their first kiss. As first kisses go, this one was sensational and it seemed that the two women would be able to give each other immense pleasure.

SoniaBrayy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SoniaBrayy

With them still in a clinch, Felicity and Jane looked at the smiling Malaika. "Don't mind me, girls, you go ahead; I will just watch, for now," laughed Malaika. Felicity and Jane smiled at each other and then kissed again and now each of them was getting her arse felt by the other one.

Felicity lifted and removed Jane's t-shirt and licked and caressed her naked tits. Despite saying she would just watch, Malaika caressed Felicity's trousered arse as Felicity bent slightly to tongue Jane's nipples. Jane then undid and removed Felicity's blouse and sexily handed it to the grinning Malaika.

Next, was the baring of Felicity's breasts as Jane took her bra off and then fondled and kissed the woman's tits, as Felicity had done to hers. The women came together and kissed again, now with their breasts wrestling each other, and Felicity put her hands inside Jane's shorts at the back to find that she had no knickers on. Malaika was itching to join in but kept to her word to let the two women get to know each other.

Jane undid Felicity's trousers and Malaika did contribute by pulling them down. Felicity stepped out of them and Malaika picked them up. Now they were in the situation of Jane wearing just shorts and Felicity just knickers; Malaika had a bit more clothing but not much. "Let me take those things off for you and you two go to bed," suggested Malaika, helpfully.

Both women smiled at her and did not object as Malaika removed Jane's shorts and Felicity's knickers. Malaika then watched, licking her lips, as the two large bare arses left the room to go upstairs. "I will be up to join you soon," Malaika said to the departing nudes.

Felicity and Jane kissed, facing each other on the bed as fingers teased already wet vaginas. Felicity then moved down the bed and started licking Jane's cunt as the other woman opened her legs for her. Jane was loving this but was eager to do something similar to Felicity, who sensed that and stopped her cunt licking.

"I want to lick you too," said Jane, so Felicity shifted so that her cunt was above Jane's face and soon the women were lapping at each other's wet cunts. As their excitement rapidly mounted, Malaika decided that they sounded like they were getting to know each other, so she could join them soon.

Malaika got herself naked downstairs and then went upstairs. She stood in the bedroom doorway and watched the two women orally pleasuring each other, and orally pleasuring each other they were. They had each tongued the other to more than one orgasm when they heard their hostess speak. "You two seem to be getting along well, mind if I join in?" asked Malaika.

Felicity raised her cum smeared face from Jane's wet cunt and spoke for both of them because Jane's mouth was still attached to Felicity's snatch. "We are, and you can," said Felicity, who then lifted her sex away from Jane's lips and tongue. Jane's face, when it became visible to Malaika, was equally cum smeared.

"I want a taste; mouth's first and then cunts," said Malaika, who first kissed Felicity, tonguing her mouth and then did the same to Jane. Felicity and Jane then lay side by side with Felicity's left leg overlapping Jane's right one and both women with their wet vaginas inviting Malaika's mouth.

Malaika did not disappoint and she licked first Felicity and then Jane to orgasm. Those two women, Jane first, then tongued to Malaika to climaxes. The first lovemaking of the threesome was completed. The three women then went downstairs and had a drink and Malaika pressed on with her spanking idea.

"I want the pair of you to cane me, but before you do, I want to spank both of your arses," said Malaika. This was not news to Jane, but it was the first that Felicity had heard of it.

"What makes you think that I will let you spank my arse?" teased Felicity.

"Probably because you usually orgasm when I have spanked you before," replied Malaika.

"Do you cum when you get spanked?" Jane asked Felicity. Although Jane had got very aroused whilst over a female's knee, she had never actually orgasmed during a spanking before.

"I usually do when this one spanks me," smiled Felicity.

"Shit! I have never cum just by being spanked," said Jane, almost in awe.

"Well, let's see if you can later today," suggested Malaika.

After a short silence, Malaika announced the confirmation of the arrangement. "So later on I will give you each a good spanking and then I will bend over and I want a caning from both of you," said Malaika and neither of the two women offered any dispute. Malaika had not felt the cane across her arse since Jane had given her the morning caning about a month previously.

During the next hour or so, there was a lot of kissing and caressing of tits or buttocks as the three women drank wine and looked forward to the next event, which would involve bottoms becoming sore and cunts even wetter.

At about ten o'clock, it was mutually agreed that they would go back upstairs and they were all a bit giggly from the wine but not drunk. Malaika got the cane out of the wardrobe and placed it on the bed before sitting her soon to be caned big arse down on a chair and looking at the other two women, deciding who to spank first. "Felicity, you first; let's make you cum as Jane watches," said Malaika, inviting Felicity over her knee.

Felicity got in position and Malaika did a lot of arse feeling and arse crack teasing before suddenly commencing the spanking with a loud SLAP on Felicity's right cheek before a series of rapid SLAP SLAP SLAP from one buttock to the other.

Felicity started to squirm, as did the watching Jane, as Malaika went on and on with the spanking and Felicity's arse cheeks started to glow. Felicity was getting hugely turned on by getting her backside tanned and she was close to cumming as Malaika's hand continued to SLAP against her bare bottom. Jane was, almost involuntarily, touching herself as she watched the proceedings.

Felicity was bucking and writhing and making various noises but a sudden outburst as Malaika's hand bounced off her arse indicated her orgasm. "Mmm, shit, fuck, fuck, fuck, cumming," she yelled as her body spasmed and Malaika stopped spanking. Malaika rested her hand on Felicity's sore looking bottom until the just spanked woman stopped twisting.

"I take it that you enjoyed that?" asked the grinning Malaika.

"You know I did; I am going to give you such a caning, you bitch," replied the red-faced Felicity, still over Malaika's knee.

Jane herself had had a mini orgasm and now she was going to get her arse spanked.

Felicity got off Malaika's lap, rubbing her arse, and Malaika looked at Jane, inviting her to take Felicity's place. Jane put herself over Malaika's lap, which was smeared with Felicity's cum, and felt her buttocks being caressed. Malaika's hand was sore from spanking Felicity's arse, but now she intended to give Jame's backside similar treatment.

Malaika waded into Jane's spanking and soon had her arse cheeks turning red as SLAP after SLAP met her behind and Jane twisted and writhed much as Felicity had done. Her previous spankings had excited her, but none like this one did as the Indian woman continued to bring her hand crashing down. Jane knew that she was about to cum as her arse tingled and she, like Felicity, announced her orgasm's arrival. "Fuck, oh fuck," wailed Jane, as she came for the very first time whilst being spanked.

Malaika stopped the spanking and the red-faced and red-bottomed Jane scrambled off her lap. "I thought I might make you cum," said Malaika, in triumph.

"It was fucking amazing," said Jane, as she rubbed her tanned arse.

Malaika knew to give her guests a little bit of time to get their strength back after their spankings and orgasms before expecting them to give her the caning that she desired.

After what she considered to be a suitable delay, Malaika requested her caning. "I would like you to give me six very hard strokes each, maybe more," she said, with Felicity and Jane knowing that the 'maybe more' applied if Malaika had not cum after twelve strokes.

Malaika bent herself over the back of the chair on which she had been seated. "I don't care who goes first but I want them all to be as hard as you can," she said. Felicity was used to caning this woman but Jane had only done it once and had taken two or three strokes to get into her stride.

"Do you want to go first?" Felicity asked Jane although it was maybe more of an instruction than a question.

"Yeah, okay," said Jane, picking the cane up from the bed. She was determined to make every stroke count this time as she tapped the cane against Malaika's large bottom.

CRACK sounded around the room and Malaika, obviously, approved of the power of the first stroke. "Ummm, fuck, yes," she said, which made Jane feel good. Jane delivered five more strokes of equal power and Malaika's arse was twitching and swaying and the woman was groaning as Jane handed the cane to Felicity.

Felicity knew from previous experience that the indications were that Malaika was already close to cumming. She also knew that Malaika would take the full six strokes even if she orgasmed before the beating was finished. Felicity always caned Malaika hard but this time she intended to thrash her, not through being vindictive but because Felicity, correctly, suspected that a thrashing was what Malaika wanted.

Jane was shocked by the loud CRACK of the first stroke lashing against Malaika's arse and Malaika responded verbally. "Fuck, oh fuck," she mumbled as she gripped the chair tighter.

CRACK Felicity lashed a second stroke just below where she had landed the first one and this one made Malaika orgasm. "Yes, fuck, oh yes," she wailed as her whole body shook and Felicity and Jane looked at each other. The two spankings had stopped when the women's orgasms arrived, but the caning was not stopping.

Felicity waited for Malaika's body to stop shaking from the orgasm, then she slashed four more strokes across Malaika's arse and she came a second time. As was expected, there were three sore bottoms and three very aroused women.

There was a lot of tangling of limbs and a lot of arse kissing and cunt licking as the three of them met in a sexual frenzy. Due to the frequent orgasms, it seemed that at any given point, at least one of the women was cumming. They eventually got some sleep but Malaika, in particular, was anxious for her arse not to touch the bed, so they slept in some strange positions.

"Fuck, my arse is sore," announced Malaika as the three of them started to stir in the morning.

Jane and Felicity's bottoms were still showing evidence of their spankings but Malaika had taken quite a caning.

"We will kiss it better for you," announced Felicity and she and Jane were side by side, each kissing one buttock.

"Oh yeah, that feels good," purred Malaika as the arse kissing continued. She got onto her knees and opened her legs and both Jane and Felicity got fingers between her legs touching her cunt. With fingers from the two women brushing her clit and cunt, Malaika came.

Malaika went off to shower and whilst she was gone, Felicity and Jane made love. They felt as though they were being unfaithful to Malaika but when she came back from her shower to find the two women feverishly fingering each other's cunts, she laughed. "I ought to give you two another good spanking, but I can't because I can't sit down," giggled Malaika.

Malaika then finished Jane and Felicity off in turn with her tongue before the other two women had their showers.

Jane was going to have to leave mid-afternoon to make her journey home but before she left, she made love to Malaika and Felicity individually before the three of them were once more together on the bed. Jane got long lingering kisses from Malaika and Felicity before she left and it was fully intended to have a second get together in the not too distant future.

Jane called via Skype after she had reached her home and she was not surprised that Felicity was still with Malaika. It had been a very sexually fulfilling weekend, one that they intended to repeat.


Published 
Written by PJH
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments