Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Pale Lady, Part 1

"Sometimes when I'm sleeping, She comes to me in my dreams."

5
2 Comments 2
8.2k Views 8.2k
4.0k words 4.0k words
Even before I open my eyes, I know that something is very, very wrong.

I'm somewhere I'm not supposed to be.

I should probably be scared. Terrified even. I'm not. After all, this is just a (nightmare) dream, isn't it? And you can't get hurt in your dreams.

Right?

I'm naked. And I'm not lying in my bed in my room, which is the last place I remember being in. In fact, I'm not lying at all. I'm standing. Or rather hanging.

I can feel two metal rings around my wrists. Handcuffs? They are attached to a long chain, which seems to be hanging from the ceiling. And I'm hanging on them. They are keeping me suspended. My body is stretched, and my bare feet are barely touching the ground.

I slowly open my eyes. What I see is a large black (void) room. I can't see neither the ceiling nor any of the walls. It seems (endless) pretty damn large.

I concentrate on the things I feel: the rings around my wrists are quite tight, and very cold. Colder than they should be. The place I'm in, however, is warm. Even hot. I can feel drops of sweat on my naked skin.

The floor beneath my feet is warm too. It feels comfortable. A warm, soft carpet? Something like that, I can't be sure. I can feel it only with the tips of my toes.

Most of the room seems empty. And dark. There is only a circle of this white, bright, warm light in the middle of the room, and I'm hanging in the center of it. The light comes from somewhere above my head, but I can't see the source. Whatever it is, it must be hanging high above me.

The "carpet" beneath my feet looks like some kind of fur. It covers every visible inch of the floor .

There are only two objects in the room. The first thing is (Her playground) large, antique bed. It's a beautiful piece of furniture. Just by looking at it, you can almost see the echoes of the things various people were doing in this bed.

(Nasty, nasty things.
Countless people, over countless years.
But always with Her.)

The images, the echoes, that appear in my head when I look at the bed make me incredibly aroused, excited. My pussy is dripping wet already. I know, that I'm about to become part of all this. Those things, those pleasures. She is going to show them all to me.

Do them all to me.

The second thing in this room is (Her throne) a large, antique armchair. It looks extremely elegant and comfy. And of course She is sitting in it.

The Pale Lady. I never saw Her before, and yet I know exactly how She will look like, long before I put my eyes on Her. She is beautiful.

Actually She is the most beautiful... women? Human being? Being?

She is the most beautiful person (???) I ever saw. The most beautiful person I'll ever see. She is a goddess.

She is really tall. Her skin is snow white, Her lips are full and crimson red, and Her eyes are as pure, as blue, and as cold as ice. Her hair is long, straight and raven black. Her body has perfect proportions. Perfect, long legs. Perfect flat belly. Perfectly shaped, large, full breasts. Beautiful, dark, almost black in contrast to Her pale skin, erect nipples. Perfect bubble butt. Her skin is perfectly smooth.

Her face is also beautiful and perfect. Somehow... sharp? There is something (wrong) odd in this visage. Like there is something behind  it. Something that makes you want to obey Her every word. Something that makes Her look incredibly strong and powerful.

She is (evil ) perfect.

Right?

And yet, while I'm looking at Her, I'm having mixed fillings. Love, desire, lust? Yes, I feel them all. But also fear. I'm afraid, unsafe and uncertain.

She is sitting in Her chair, naked. Well, almost naked. She is watching me and smoking a long, thin cigarette. The clouds of smoke envelop Her.

She is so sexy.

She is looking at me. No expression, no emotions on Her face or in Her eyes. Her gaze makes me feel hot. Makes me want to do things to Her. Makes me want to let Her do things to me.

And I know She will. I know we will. Soon.

Her ice-blue, ice-cold eyes scan my body. I know that She is satisfied with what She sees. I know that She likes me. In Her own way.

I want Her to touch me. I can't wait any longer. But I have to. I'm still hanging there, unable to move. It's killing me.

Finally She finishes Her cigarette, and stands up. I can see Her body in full glory. The only piece of "clothing" She has on Her is Her strap-on dildo. Attached to Her hips with a few leather belts. It seems so big.

I want it.

She starts to walk. Slowly. She approaches me. Her eyes are judging me. Like a predator judging it's prey.

Her smell reaches me, and it is intoxicating. Her hips are slowly swinging, and it's beautiful.

Finally She is close enough to touch me. But She doesn't. She is just standing there. So close, that I can feel Her breath on my face.

I open my mouth to beg, and I see warning in Her eyes. No words.

I can only moan.

And cry.

And scream.

Finally She gets even closer. She kisses me, and I'm dying. It's the best, the most sensual, the most erotic kiss I ever had. Just Her lips on my lips, Her tongue in my mouth, and I'm about to explode. The pleasure She is giving me with nothing but a kiss is almost unbearable.

And then Her hands start to explore me. She is caressing me, slowly and gently. She starts to kiss other areas of my body. My neck and my shoulders. Then She puts my erect nipple into Her mouth. She sucks and bites it, and I scream. She bends over and Her tongue is licking my belly button.

I'm in heat. And then She just stops. She takes a step back, beyond my limited reach, and I cry.

She is smiling, but Her eyes remain (cruel) cold. She is just watching me, hanging there and struggling for a while. And then She slowly goes behind me.

I can't see Her, and it almost hurts. I can't hear Her. For a second She lets me believe, that I'm alone in this dark place. That She has left me here.

Then I feel Her soft breath on the back of my neck, and Her hands on my butt cheeks. She is playing with them. Then She starts to kiss my neck and my shoulders. She spreads my cheeks. I can feel the tip of Her dildo rubbing my asshole, pushing against it.

I try to stick my ass towards Her, to show her how much I want Her in there. But I'm still suspended, and my movements are limited.

She starts to move Her hips, teasing my ass with Her cock. Her hands are squeezing my buttocks so hard it almost hurts. She starts to lick the back of my neck, Her tongue travels down my spine line, and it feels amazing.

Now She is kneeling behind me. I can't see Her, but I know how She looks like, Her legs spread apart, Her strap-on hanging between them. She is the image of pure perfection.

She slowly scratches my back with both hands, leaving marks on my skin. I let out a long cry of pain and pleasure. I can now feel Her hot, slow breath right on my anus. I know what is going to happen next.

Her tongue starts to lick my asshole, slowly pushing itself inside me, deeper and deeper. It's (longer than it should be) so long and so agile. It feels so good inside me. My pussy juices are flowing out of me.

Then She stands up. One of Her hands starts to gently massage my clit. And She pushes one of Her fingers into my mouth. I start to eagerly suck on it. I need to make it slippery and wet.

When She is satisfied with the results She pulls Her finger out of my mouth, and puts it against my asshole. Her other hand is sill rubbing my pussy, And then Her finger slides right into my tight ass. She is masturbating me, and finger-fucking my ass at the same time. Her movements are gentle, slow, and incredibly skillful. She knows what to do to bring me to the edge.

I'm moaning, crying and screaming. My entire body is on fire. I can feel incredibly powerful orgasm approaching. Just a few more seconds!

And then She stops. All of a sudden, Her hand moves away from my clit, Her finger slips out of my ass. I cry out loud. I'm frustrated, unfulfilled. I wanted it so much, I was so close!

But I understand. I need to earn it.

She slowly moves towards the bed. This time, I can look at Her from behind, and I hungrily gaze at Her perfect ass. I also notice a beautiful tattoo, covering Her entire back. It looks like wings. Bird's wings? Angel's wings? But there is something wrong with them, they look (burned) odd. They are still beautiful, tough, and they look almost like real.

She finally reaches the bed. She sits on it. There is small (cruel) grin on Her lips. She looks at me, and She smiles. She knows how badly I want Her, and She likes it.

She lits another cigarette, and starts to smoke it, while still staring at me. Teasing me with Her eyes. Her gaze promises such pleasures!

I'm still in fever. I need Her, I want Her so much!

She enjoys my torment and frustration. She finishes Her smoke after what seems like eternity to me. Suddenly I feel the rings around my wrists open, and I fall on the floor surprised. I raise my head, and look at Her. Can I go to Her now? Will She let me?

She smiles. She doesn't say a word, bu I know what She expects.

She wants me to crawl to Her. On all fours.

Like a bitch.

Like the slut I am.

And I do. I don't care about humiliation, I don't care about my dignity. I just want to feel Her touch on my skin again. At this moment I would, do anything, give anything just to feel Her again. Even my (soul) life.

But She doesn't ask for that much, does She? No (not yet) , She just asks me to crawl.

So I do. Slowly, I get closer and closer to the bed. To Her.

Finally I'm close enough. She slowly stands up. She says nothing, but once again I know what is required of me. I kneel before Her, I take a few deep breaths. I'm trying to get ready.

I look at the dildo, hanging from Her hips. It seems so big. Will I be able to take it all in? I don't want to disappoint Her. She grabs my hair with one hand. Her fingers are so strong. She brutally pulls my face closer to Her hips. It hurts. She grabs Her dildo with Her free hand, and pushes it against my lips. I kiss it's head. I look deep into Her ice-cold eyes.

And then I open my mouth, as wide as I can, and I start sucking. I want to take it slowly, inch by inch down my throat. I need to cover it with my saliva. It needs to be well lubricated.

But She doesn't want a blow job. She wants to rape my throat.

AdharaHillss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AdharaHillss

So She puts Her second hand on my head, and She rams the strap-on into me. With one powerful thrust, it's all inside me.

It's terrible. I gag, I can't breath, and it hurts so bad. But I keep trying.

She pulls it out, just to ram it right back down again. And again. And again.

She moves faster. She is furiously fucking my mouth, and it's a sloppy, messy fuck. My face is wet from my own tears and saliva. I don't know how long I can keep it up like this.

(As long as She wants you to.)

I struggle for every breath, and I think I'm about to pass out. No one has ever used me like that. Like a cheap whore, like a slave, a thing.

I fucking love every second of it.

So does She. I look up at Her, and She looks even more beautiful than before. So powerful and magnificent! She has a wide, (cruel)  happy smile on Her face. She is proud of me. It makes me happy too.

And then it stops. She pulls Her cock out of my mouth, and I collapse on the floor, my face inches away from the carpet. I'm crying and coughing, but also smiling. My throat is sore, and it feels like it's burning. I'm enjoying every breath. My face and chest are wet from saliva and tears.

I did it.

But She isn't done with me yet. That was just a foreplay.

And now it's over. She is going to fuck me now. Finally!

She grabs me by the hair, and brutally throws me at the bed. She takes one of the big pillows from it. I know what I have to do.

I lay, face down, with my belly on the pillow. My legs are slightly parted. I grab my butt cheeks with my hands, and spread them for Her, perfectly exposing my tight, little asshole.

I need Her in there. And I want Her to be as rough and brutal as She was with my throat. I want it to hurt. Because I deserve that.

Don't I?

But this is not about what I want. Her house, Her rules.

First She just kisses me there. So gently, and so lovingly. Her tongue slides into my ass, and it's so sweet. She licks me there for a couple of minutes, and it's amazing. But I'm greedy and I want more. I want Her cock. She goes on for a while, licking, slurping, and getting me wet and ready.

Then She gets into the position. She places Her strap-on between my cheeks.

Finally I can feel the head of the strap-on pushing against my anus. It's still wet from my saliva, and my hole is wet from Her licking. But that dildo is really big.

It's going to hurt.

She pushes it in, slowly, inch by inch. It does hurt. In the sweetest way possible. My hungry asshole swallows it eagerly.

It feels like hours, but it's finally entirely in me. I never felt so full. She is lying on top of me, Her breasts are pressed against my back, Her mouth kissing my neck, and Her hands squeezing my boobs and pinching my nipples.

And then She starts to thrust.

A loud cry of pleasure escapes my lips, as I feel Her cock moving in and out of me. She pulls it out almost entirely, and then pushes it in as deep as She can. Slowly at first, but She gradually builds up speed with each thrust. Each thrust is deeper, stronger, and feels so much better, than the last one.

I feel incredible pleasure. Like (dying) nothing I ever felt before. I get closer and closer to incredible, powerful orgasm, but each time I get too close, She slows down, sometimes even stops entirely, and pulls the dildo out of me. She lets me to cool down, and then starts to fuck my asshole again, even harder and more passionately than before. The pain is still there, and it makes the whole experience even more amazing.

She fucks my ass for what feels like hours. She is tireless. She does me in different positions. Doggy style, with my face pushed into a pillow, and my ass high in the air. With me on top of Her, riding Her cock like a good cowgirl. She lifts me up in Her surprisingly strong arms, and fucks my asshole while She is standing next to the bed.

I keep crying, and moaning, and screaming like a slut. I think I'm going insane from the pleasure She is giving to me. I'm on the edge for the whole time, but I am not allowed to cum. Not just yet.

She remains silent. Not a single word, not a moan of pleasure. Nothing. But I know She enjoys it. I see the pleasure in Her ice-cold eyes.

Finally She lets me cum. I'm on my back, on the edge of the bed. My legs are high in the air, spread as wide as possible. Her dildo goes in and out of my asshole in furious rhythm. She puts Her hand on my pussy. Her thumb is circling around my clit, and caressing it, while two of Her fingers slide inside me. She is now fucking my ass with the dildo and my pussy with Her hand.

And She doesn't stop, when my orgasm starts. She starts to fuck me even harder. My entire body is shaking, I feel my anus convulsing around Her cock, my juices are squirting from my pussy, and She keeps going, keeps fucking me like crazy. My orgasm doesn't seem to end, until it's finally too much for me.

I pass out.

Can you pass out in a dream?

Clearly you can.

When I open my eyes, I feel strangely relaxed. Fulfilled. My body seems somehow lazy. I feel Her hand on my head. Her long, skilled fingers are caressing me. She treats me like a good pet. I just want to lay there with Her, and purr like a good kitten.

I look up at Her. She is just chilling. Smoking another one of those long, thin cigarettes of Hers. She has a smile on Her face. She is proud of me, I did good.

Her strap-on is gone. Her smooth pussy is perfectly exposed now. I can see how wet and hot it is. She doesn't have to tell me whet to do. She pushes my head towards Her crotch. Her scent reaches my nose. Her juices smell delicious.

I start to slowly lick Her pussy. I take my time. I caress Her pussy lips with my mouth. I suck Her clit, and push my tongue inside Her. She starts to move Her hips. She grinds Her pussy against my face.

She gets close to cumming way too quickly. I want it to last as long as possible, because I just love how She tastes down there. And because I know, that after She cums (She'll be done with you) it will be all over.

She is still smoking. A cloud of aromatic smoke is surrounding us, making everything look even more surreal and dreamlike.

I continue to passionately eat Her out, and She eventually reaches Her climax. She lets out single deep moan of pleasure, as I feel Her pussy pulsating around my tongue and Her juices flowing into my mouth. I drink it all like a good slut. Her entire body is shaking, and She has a look of pure ecstasy on Her face, Her eyes are closed and She is smiling.

I keep licking until I feel Her body start to relax. I lick Her pussy clean of the juices, and I enjoy every last drop. Her orgasm was a silent, but a good one. I did good.

We lay there for a while, my head on Her belly, Her hand in my hair. She finishes her cigarette.

(It's time to choose.)

She sits on the bed and looks me deep in the eyes. I'm about to actually hear Her voice. She has an offer for me.

Her voice is as beautiful, cold, powerful and pure as She is. She explains it to me, and I listen.

I can go back now. Back to my life, back to my room, back to my bed.

Or I can stay. Forever. With Her.

I want to. It is tempting. I now that the pleasures She can show me are (Wrong! Forbidden!) unimaginable.

But then I finally hear it. Seconds before it's too late, before I make the wrong choice. The Voice.

It has been whispering to me for the whole time, but I chose to ignore It.

(When She says "forever" She means : forever. You are just another toy for Her. She will play with you for a while. And then She'll just leave you in the darkness. Like the rest of them. Go home!)

Is a moment with a goddess worth eternity in this dark place?

No it isn't.

It is tempting tough. Some part of me wants to stay.

Most of me is just terrified.

I see the door. They are in the middle of nowhere, in the middle of the room. For now they are open. But they are slowly closing.

I finally am as scared as I should be from the start. I get up from the bed, and I rush towards the door. I barely make it in time.

She doesn't chase me, doesn't try to stop me. It has to be my choice.

(One of The Rules. Luckily for you.)

She is still behind me tough, and I know, that She is changing, showing Her true face. If I'll turn around, I'll see Her, I'll see what is behind , and I'll go insane.

I hear Her voice, and it sounds different already. It sounds angry. And evil.

She says that She will see me again. And next time I wont refuse Her. I wont be able too.

She says:

"See you in your dreams, my pet."

***
I open my eyes, and I'm sitting in my own bed, in my own room. My face is covered with dried tears, my throat is sore, and I'm sweaty as hell. My pillows and sheets are lying scattered on the floor.

In the darkness of the room I see a silhouette on my doorstep, and for a second I think it's Her, I think that She came for me, and She is going to grab me by the hair, and drag me back to Her dark kingdom.

Some part of me still wants that, and that terrifies me more than you can imagine.

Then the lights turn on, and it's just my flatmate, best friend, and lover. She is standing there, and she is scared, and worried.

"Are you all right? You've been screaming. And you look like shit!"

Thats just her. When I hear her voice I start to laugh, and I just can't stop, which just makes her more worried. She sits on my bed, and tries to calm me down.

A moment passes, and I'm finally able to say something.

"I'm all right. Just a dream. A bad dream. But it's now over."

She is still worried. She looks at me, unsure of what to say or do.

I fucking love that girl.

I try to calm her down, to ensure her:

"I'm fine, really. Sorry I woke you up. I'm all cool now. You can go back to your bed."

But she just lies down next to me and hugs me closely. She puts her arms around me and I feel so safe.

"I'm not going anywhere. I'll be right next to you. If you'll see a monster in your next dream just call me and I'll kick it's ass."

She has strength and determination in her voice, and in her eyes.

I fucking love that girl.

So we fall asleep, hugged closely together, and I don't have any more dreams that night.

The Pale Lady is done with me.

(For now.)

Published 
Written by grayfoxxxy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments