Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Road to Anywhere

53
50 Comments 50
13.4k Views 13.4k
4.5k words 4.5k words
Recommended Read

I had always wanted to just say, "Fuck it!"; to pack a small bag, leave, and walk aimlessly down the side of the road in the hot sun, its powerful rays beating mercilessly against my back, or alternatively in the torrential, pouring rain in the darkest depth of night, with not a care in the world or fear in my heart. I was, however, always scared, or always in some sort of relationship, and really, come on! I mean, who wants to date a hobo chick?

I could literally feel the invisible shackles of life chaining me and holding me back from any sort of adventure that could possibly happen. My mother laughed when I told her that I felt drained. "Alice," she said, "You truly are a silly girl. You haven't had to work a day in your short life. There is no reason you should feel 'drained.'"

“That really isn't the point, mother. It is really not." Or maybe it is. I felt like some sort of fluffy house cat when I would rather have felt like a tiger; a fierce, uncontrolled and completely unruly tiger!

The more I thought about it, the more I knew that fear was my mistress. It caged me and left me wondering how I could ever just leave when half the time even just going into a supermarket was enough to send me reeling in panic. The sweat would bead and pour from my forehead, and my hands would shake and feel damp and clammy. My heart would start pounding loudly in my chest, like I had just consumed a bucketful of MSG. Sometimes it was so loud I wondered if people could hear it and actually knew just how truly terrified I was.

As usual I was in a relationship. Well, I say one; what I actually mean is two. Two relationships with two different people, though, I wasn't sure how that happened. How could someone as fucking shy as me end up in a constant, pouring, never-ending stream of relationships?

My friends thought I was crazy when I complained. They repeatedly said, "You have hot and cold pussy on tap, and never ending dick on dial. What is so bad about that?" They just shook their heads, and looked at me as if I was insane. And maybe, just maybe, I was.

As usual, these relationships felt amazing at first, They have the power to get you so high that you feel like your head is nothing but a happy little piñata, full of confetti and gluten-free candy, before suddenly bringing you crashing back down to the ground and leaving you feeling flat and dissatisfied. It was a cycle I constantly repeated and would probably, I realized, always repeat.

As it so happens, I was finally given the ultimate reason to walk out of the house: anger. And, you know, the great thing about feeling angry is that it completely trumps fear.

I woke up in a slightly fussy, fuzzy, agitated state as the sun jarred through my window, burning my eyes, much like I imagine razor blades to my brain would feel. Sleepily, I rolled out of bed and started the search for my phone.

Glancing at it, I saw the notification of three new messages. I dialled the number and heard that annoying, robot-like voice scream at me as I waited for the first message.

"Hey baby, it's Angie. Call me back."

The second message, "Hey. Why the fuck are you still asleep? Call me back."

And finally the third, "I'm just going to go fuck someone else now, because apparently you don't want to give me attention. So, fuck you!"

I felt my nerves begin to twitch with raw anger. I was so tired at just jumping, tongue out, fingers ready on the spur of the moment. God, doesn't everyone just think about themselves these days? 'Actually, that isn't quite true,' I suddenly thought. I had plenty of people who would have jumped to be here with me in an instant and never ask much of me in return. I usually just liked them needy, yet right at that moment it wasn't what I needed.

The phone rang again and I thought, 'Really I just shouldn't answer this. I should go have a couple of beers, maybe a margarita or two, sit on my porch and wait for all this to just blow over.' Then my thoughts rained down on me like the 'Ice Bucket Challenge' and I reminded myself that it never really does blow over.

I sat down on the edge of my bed and began to think, as the phone continued to ring. Finally, sick of the incessant ringing, I picked up.

"What?" I screamed down the line.

"God, I can see you’re in a mood, Alice," she said, in a condescending tone.

I sighed, and then replied."Yes. I wasn't really pleased to wake up from my shitty sleep, to find a cunty message on my phone."

“You are such a selfish bitch. All I do is think of you and fuck you, I deserve some motherfucking respect."

I really wasn't surprised at her sharp reply. I had expected it, and a part of me wanted it.

“It really is all about you, Alice. I work non-stop, whilst you sit on your ass all day, watching movies and probably fucking every slut that comes your way, and yet you find the nerve to bitch at me?"

"Listen here, cunt. You aren't paying my bills, so why do you care that I don't work? In fact, it really is none of your fucking business. So until you get down on one knee, with a diamond, and ask me to be with you forever, which let’s be honest we both know won’t happen any time this century, you can just shut the fuck up about that."

Now, normally, I would probably have reacted differently to this. I would probably have begged her, and written her a poem, but I had gotten myself so 'hopped-up' on breakup movies, and countless breakup songs, that I was feeling pretty strong and confident,. 'Thank you Lesley Gore and Reba,' I thought to myself.

"You aren't ever going to breakup with your 'sugar daddy'. We both know that. When we met you said you would leave him, and where are you now?"

She really did have at least half a point with that, but to be fair I had said that if she decided she wanted forever, or even to give forever a try, then I would gladly pack my suitcase and go. I wasn't lying, I would have done it. I'll admit that I was scared of the ‘what ifs?’ involved but it wouldn't have stopped me. I was far too romantic to let anything stop me from what I considered to be true love. Sure, I was angry at that moment; more than angry. Sure, I had in the last couple of months convinced myself that being single was the best way to go, and was now accepting any fight and challenge he or she was giving me. I didn't want to, but I felt the strong urge to burn the bridges because, if a bridge remained, I would stay; I would forever stay.

After a long pause, with several ‘hmms’ and ‘wells' I was getting from her, I finally replied. "You forgot two birthdays, and never really seem to care how I feel"

"Again, you, you, you, you! It is always you!"

Maybe that was the problem. I wanted someone who made it about me at least half of the time. It was normal, and with any slight complaint I made, she always turned it around and made it sound like I was some needy, selfish drama queen.

I took a deep breath. Here goes, I said to myself. "Do me a favour and go fuck yourself. Go fuck yourself nice and hard." I hung up sharpish and heard the click before she could reply.

This was it, I thought. This was the day; the day I had been waiting for all my life. This was the day I would finally become 'queen of the road'. I proceeded to quickly write a brief, and to the point, letter to Clint, aka my 'Sugar Daddy'.

"Dear Clint,
It’s been a great run. Thanks for letting me do nothing for next to nothing. You have been great but you deserve better.
I don't really know if I'll be back, probably not. Either way, good luck with whatever.
Love?
Alice xoxo"

I hurriedly packed a suitcase, aimlessly tossing whatever I thought I might need, but keeping it simple, and got dressed into some torn up old blue jeans and my favourite hoodie. It was April and the weather was warm, but for some reason I still wanted to feel the comfort of my hoodie, and the ability to hide my face.

I felt angry, I felt hurt, yet I felt freer than I had in so long. The doors and the possibilities were now endless. Anything could happen but, most importantly, life could finally happen.

---

I walked for days, I walked through the nights, I walked as the coyotes howled in the distance and the moon shone before me. Some days I thought about everything, and other times there was nothing at all but a low hum in my head.

I didn't want to hitch-hike, I needed the road to touch my feet with every step, I needed my slow motion, 'Forrest Gump' moment. Hitch-hiking felt like it would be cheating, but then one day it began to rain. The thunder was loud as I continued down the road. The rain was cold against my face but it felt refreshing against my skin

I wasn't paying much attention beyond the droplets as they passed my eyes, so when I suddenly heard someone say, "Hey, do you need a lift?" I was surprised. I looked over and saw a red car with the window rolled down. "Sweetie, it’s awfully cold out and you really shouldn't be out here walking in the rain like this. You could get sick."

I thought about just being rude and walking on as I usually did when people offered, but from what I could see she had a kindly face. "It’s okay. I like the rain, but thank you."

I had started to walk again, when she pulled up closer and opened the car door, "Come on, I really am not taking no for an answer. Just get in and let me take you wherever you are going."

I wasn't sure why maybe the idea of turning down a lift from someone who seemed so nice seemed a bit cruel to me and so, slightly reluctantly, I got in and turned to her as I sat down in the plush seat. The car still had that ‘new car smell’ that seemed toxic, but I liked it.

I took her face in for a moment. She was older, although I couldn't tell how much older, with dark hair and big, soulful brown eyes.

"So, where to?" she asked in a sweet voice.

"I'm not exactly going to any particular destination, so anywhere will do."

As she began to drive, I watched and saw that her eyes mostly focused on the road and the rain that beat down hard across the windshield.

"What’s your name?” she asked.

"It’s Alice."

I kept my eyes on the road ahead. Part of me wanted to look over at her again, but a part of me had this shy, and completely insecure feeling in my heart all of a sudden. 'Fuck, I shouldn't have accepted the ride. Now I won’t have walked the whole way and it’s an important part of my journey. Dammit!'

After a moment she said, "Mine is Elaine. I just live up the road, so if you aren't going anywhere, we could go back to my place and you could wait for the storm to blow over.”

I felt myself tense up. 'What if she just wants to take me back to her place and murder me, or have sex with me?', I thought. What if she has some weird, pervy old husband who has her pick up young, helpless bitches on the road for him? What if?' I thought for a moment before shaking my head and realizing that this woman was probably just what she appeared to be; kind and real, and for some reason I decided that I liked her already.

"I guess that would be okay, if it’s not any trouble to you."

She smiled at me. "Of course it’s not any trouble. Besides, I'd love the company."

We drove on for a few minutes more, with the only sound being the car engine and the rain as it dashed down. My eyes stayed focused on the windshield and on the almost creepy crucifix that I had just noticed dangling from the rear-view mirror, before she turned and pulled up at a large white house; at least, it looked white. It was hard to see in that much rain.

Getting out, I followed her, both of us running to the door. She opened it, revealing a large high-ceiling living room. 'Nice,' I thought.

JudithCombs
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JudithCombs

It reminded me a bit of my own living room; 'old' living room, correcting myself in my head.

Walking to a light switch, she flicked it up and down a few times, with no response.

"Damn, the power is out," I heard her quietly murmur to herself. "You're soaking wet. Let’s get you dried off and changed out of those clothes before you catch a cold."

“Fuck!” I practically shouted, probably taking her by surprise, I had been so quiet up until then. “I left my suitcase in the car.”

“Don't worry about it. I'll be right back, I'm just going to go upstairs to grab a towel and a couple of robes, so you won’t have to worry about your clothes until later, or in the morning.”

I felt myself begin to shiver as I waited. I always felt really strange in a new environment of any kind; so out of place, like a china cat figurine that mistakenly got mixed in with some plastic cups on a shelf.

She came running back down the stairs, her arms full and cradling what looked to be several towels and some plush white looking bathrobes. "Sorry about the wait. I know you must be freezing."

I started to slowly slide my shirt up over my head. It was soaking wet and it clung to my body, but half way up I started feeling self-conscious. I stopped mid-way, just freezing in place and started to lower my shirt back down over my exposed abdomen. I guess she must have thought that I was having trouble removing the clingy, wet material from my body. As she stepped closer to me for the first time I felt her soft fingertips as they lightly grazed my skin. If I hadn't already had goose bumps from the cold, I did then.

Her fingers remained still on my arm for a moment, before she spoke.

"Here, let me help you with that."

I don't know why I didn't just tell her it was okay and that I could do it myself, or ask to go into her bathroom, but I didn't. It was as if, deep down, I wanted her to see my body completely wet and exposed to her, or maybe it was the fact that when her fingers first slid over my arm, I felt something within me that was distant; something that I hadn't felt in a long time.

I stood there quietly in the dark living room, almost unable to breathe, though acutely aware of how my breath was catching, as she moved her fingers slowly down my arms and finally to the hem of my shirt. Her fingernails lightly grazed my stomach for a moment, sending electrical waves throughout my body and surprising me. Slowly I raised my arms up over my head as she began to lift my shirt up and finally over my head. Then she froze, and I suddenly remembered that when I had gotten dressed that morning I had said 'fuck it' to putting on my bra, I didn't have large breasts. They were average, 34B cup, so sometimes when I really didn't feel the need to wear a bra I just didn't.

After a long and awkward pause she said, "Sorry, I wasn't meaning to stare or make you uncomfortable."

It was hard to see in the dark, the only light being from the moon that was shining in through the window, but I was willing to bet that if there had been better light, her face would probably have been bright red.

Her fingers started to move to the button of my jeans, before pausing.

"Maybe I should just let you get these off yourself." Her hand began to move slowly away when suddenly, and without really realizing it, I had grabbed her hand and put it back where it had been.

"Maybe, just maybe I want you to undress me," I said, certain of the glint in my eye. A wave of realization then hit me hard. 'Oh my god, what had I just said to this nice lady?' I thought for a second. I really couldn't believe what I was doing, but I felt my mind begin to fog up.

Her fingers took hold of the button of my jeans and slowly unpopped it, before sliding the zipper down, taking the material in her hands and easing them down slowly over my hips and down to my ankles. It was then that she knelt down, firstly taking hold of my shoes and removing them, and then peeling off my socks. Her fingers caressed my bare feet, stroking them, almost as if in a trance, before she then looked up at me.

I only had my panties on - my very damp panties - and it wasn't just the rain that was making them so damp: I realized it was her. There was something about her that I just couldn’t pinpoint.

Her fingers moved again, running up from my feet and over my ankles, up my legs, caressing and stroking them. I began to shiver more and more. After a few more moments I felt her fingers stop at the edge of my panties. She stood up, her fingers remaining in place, and her dark eyes meeting mine. They seemed to search, as if wanting to know what to do. How far was too far? She was wondering, and I knew this at that moment, I wanted nothing more than to feel her skin on mine and her kiss on my lips.

I reached out and without any warning grabbed her, pulling her closer, feeling her wet clothes against my bare skin. We seemed to lean closer at the same time, our lips meeting and pressing together. My tongue darted out and ran across her lips, tasting her lipstick before sliding between her lips and into her wet, warm, inviting mouth. Our tongues began to lash together and twirl in an intricate dance.

I closed my eyes tightly, losing myself in our kiss; tasting it, savouring it. My mind was whirling like a kaleidoscope of lust and desire,
with every insecure thought, every part of being nervous long gone as I pressed myself closer to her, feeling her breasts against mine
our legs rubbing together, her damp nylons sliding against my trembling, cold legs.

My fingers ran up over her blouse, and I started to carefully unbutton it, one at a time. Suddenly, she broke our kiss and said, "Just fucking rip it off me," her voice full of obvious lust and desire. Her words echoed through my entire body. I stopped my gentle, careful unhooking of each button and, taking the material firmly in my hands, I began to pull it hard, snapping the buttons and sending them flying across the room. My movements became more urgent, with my body and mind filled with need as I hurriedly slid her blouse off her shoulders and tossed it down, without a care, onto the floor.

I moved my fingers to her skirt, unzipping it as fast as I could, and then watching as it fell to the floor, giving me a rush. She kicked off her heels, sending them hurling across the wooden floor with a clank.

My fingers ran across her stockings, feeling them soft and wet against my fingertips. I started to slide them off her when she stopped short and said, "Those can stay. I like to keep them on when I am being fucked."

'Dear god, yes,' I thought to myself. This fucking lady, who seemed like she would go to church every day and volunteer at the homeless shelter, was just so damned sexy.

We moved again into a kiss, my teeth gently digging into her bottom lip, biting her teasingly, before kissing her hard. My tongue plunged deep into her mouth, sliding about, practically fucking it, while her arms wrapped themselves around my waist, pulling me tightly against her gorgeous body. Our breasts rubbed together, her leg moved and pressed against my damp, panty-clad pussy, causing me to let out a muffled moan. Her leg continued to slide against my panties and grind provocatively against my aching clit.

Her leg stopped its rhythmic, fucking-like motions, leaving me feeling needy. I was about to break the kiss and practically beg her to continue when I realized her fingers had now moved over my panties and had slipped into a grip around them. The next thing I knew she was removing them, tugging them down in one swift, lightning-like motion. Once they reached my ankles, I kicked them off in haste. I could feel my legs begin to tremble and wobble. I was aching to be fucked.

As she began to fall back with her arms still wrapped tightly against my waist, our lips locked in continuous, heated passion, as she began to pull me down to the floor with her. Her back pressed down against the cold, hardwood floor as my body glued itself to hers. I moved my legs slightly and slid up a little, until my eager and now completely flooding cunt mashed against hers.

Breaking our kiss, I let out a loud moan as I felt her clit brushing against mine, causing my pussy to surge and pulse with a need I hadn’t felt in such a long time. I pushed my cunt down harder, increasing the friction. The heat between us was exquisite. I felt as if I could have burned up and dissolved at any moment, and I wouldn't have cared as long as I could melt with her, and into her.

"Please, I need this," she murmured before biting down on her quivering lower lip. "I need this so badly."

I felt her begin to writhe and squirm under me as my hips began to thrust back and forth, causing our cunts to slap together in a frenzy. Closing my eyes tightly, I lowered my face to her throat and began to press my lips gently against her soft warm skin, before extending my tongue and leaving a shimmering trail as I licked and kissed my way to her shoulder blade. My nose pressed against her flesh as I stopped to inhale her, the light scent of perfume filling my nostrils.

I could feel my breathing rapidly growing louder, as our hearts were beating together as one. Without a word from her lips, I could tell she was close, as I opened my eyes and began to watch her face once again; the way her lips moved, and the way her eyes rolled back in lustful bliss. I couldn't have torn my eyes away from her if I had tried. I found that I didn't want to take my eyes off her. I wanted to study every detail of her face and memorize it forever, which I had never wanted to do with anyone before.

My movements increased as I took both her hands in mine, our fingers entwining tightly together, I pulled her arms above her head and over her shoulders. Gyrating my hips, I began to grind, rubbing and slamming my dripping sex hard against hers. My eyes began to glaze over with lust, leaving her feeling as if she were trapped in an endless fog.

Loud, wet slapping sounds filled my ears as I continued to slide my pussy against hers, causing our juices to mix and become one, beautiful blend from two. The scent was almost overpowering as it began to flood the room and fill my nostrils. I breathed it in deep. It was the scent of pure lust and I loved it. Why didn't they bottle this stuff up and sell it? It is the most intoxicating scent imaginable. I was almost unable to think.

Fuck, I needed to release and completely let go. "I need your climax, I need to feel your hot cunt exploding against mine," I urged in a demanding tone.

Her moans turned into screams; loud, animalistic screams, as I slammed my body harder into hers, our breasts smashing together as my sounds cascaded uncontrollably into hers.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!"

Her pussy felt so good against mine. I felt like my whole body was pure electricity. I could feel her pussy begin to pulse against mine, and suddenly she let out one last, high-pitched scream, as her cunt quivered and exploded in a hot, wet, gushing torrent that soaked and splashed against mine, sending me hurdling over the edge like a bitch in heat.

I couldn't stop shaking. She had made me tremble more than any other lover ever had. I felt my pussy clench up and then release, flooding her with more juices than I ever would have thought imaginable.

We lay still for just a moment, and I found myself peaceful once more. I could again hear the rain pouring down, and the wind rustling through the trees. Within seconds, however, the rain stopped and the sun began to shine through the windows. A new day had dawned, and I didn’t ever want it to end.

 

Author's note - A special thanks to a special friend for helping me with this..You know who you are. ''And if you have a minute, why don't we go talk about it somewhere only we know?"

 

 

Published 
Written by ScreamQueen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments