Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Try On Haul

"I invited Elody over so I could try on my clothing haul."

14
1 Comment 1
2.9k Views 2.9k
1.0k words 1.0k words

Yesterday, I got quite a risky photo from Elody. I kind of fumbled the bag in how I replied to it, so I wanted to take some initiative myself to try and show Elody that I was very interested in her. I'd found no better idea than to invite her over to my apartment and do a little 'try-on haul' with her.

I recently ordered some clothes online, and they arrived yesterday. Not having had the chance to try out the stuff I ordered, now would be the ideal time. So I sent the message to Elody and only an hour later she arrived. To start off, I wore an oversized hoodie and some loose sweatpants, knowing that I'd soon be wearing clothes that would reveal my curves a lot more.

Part of the reason I ordered online was because I really didn't have many clothes that showed off my body, and with my recent interest in showing it off, I needed new clothes.

Elody had another idea, though. She rocked the sluttiest outfit I'd seen her wear yet. She wore one of those fishnet tops that showed off everything. If it weren't for the sports bra that perfectly shaped her tits, I'd get to see just everything. She held a hoodie in her hands, probably having worn it just before knocking on my door.

Her bottom half was covered up by a cute blue skirt that was slightly too short for Elody. Her somewhat thin thighs were on full display for me.

So she really wore this just for me, covering it up while she walked over here, but the moment I got to see her, she took off her hoodie. I eyed her up and down swiftly before guiding her to my couch and disappearing into my bedroom.

Part of me wanted to just change into the outfits right in front of Elody, but I thought that would've been too forward. So to my room I went.

The first piece of clothing I put on was a green tube top. I'd honestly never worn a tube top, and I only then realized a bra with straps was not it. I hyped myself up to get the much-needed confidence as I got rid of my bra and pulled the tube top over my head and around my breasts. Even though my nipples weren't hard, you could see them quite clearly through the top.

As I walked out, Elody started cheering me on. "I have to show this to Melissa; do you mind if I send her snaps of your outfits?" She suggested. I just nodded softly, already starting to get a little shy.

Only then did I realize I should've invited Melissa to this little try-on haul as well, but it's too late now, I guess.

Elody's eyes never once left my breasts. Not a single second of eye contact happened. She really loved how the top shaped my breasts and how it showed off my nipples.

I was already blushing like mad at this point, so I walked back into my room as soon as possible. I took off the tube top and stood there for a few moments, my breasts on full display. Part of me wanted Elody to just barge in and see me standing like this.

LittleAsia
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LittleAsia

I shook my head, getting these thoughts out of my mind by focusing on picking out the next outfit. I took my pants off now, leaving me in only my pink panties. I quickly stepped into a skirt that went down to just above my knees and put on a cute white blouse. For this one, I put my bra on again.

I walked out and saw Elody already holding up her camera to snap some pictures of me to show Melissa. It was so embarrassing to be photographed like this, but at the same time, it was turning me on knowing Elody would have photos of me in these 'lewd' outfits.

After that, I had a few more normal outfits. Some cute skirts and tops showed off a little more than I usually do, but nothing too much out there. But I'd kept the best for last. A cute sunflower dress.

Only this 'cute' dress was extremely lewd. I think I bought it a size too small, as when I bent over, my whole ass was on display. At this point, I'd put my bra back on and honestly didn't think this would be a problem with this dress. It showed off quite a bit of cleavage, so I thought the bra would be needed.

And so I walked back into the living room, towards Elody.

"Turn around," was all she said, and of course, my submissive self immediately did as I was requested to do. Elody stood up and walked towards me. And before I knew it, I felt the clasp of my bra come undone.

"This dress has an open back, so perhaps you shouldn't wear a bra, sweetie," Elody said as she pulled the bra out from under my dress. I quickly readjusted the fabric that was over my breasts, so I wouldn't flash Elody when I turned around.

And when I finally found the courage to turn around, Elody took a picture of me. "Awww- you're blushing so much. Melissa will love this," the shorter but bustier girl said.

"Actually..." she said as she walked closer to me again, placing her hands on my shoulders and slowly guiding them down. I was now leaning forward quite a bit. She took my arms next and pushed them against my breasts so they'd pop out more. I was showing off a lot of cleavage at this point.

I briefly looked behind me to see I was perfectly positioned in front of the mirror, and as I was leaning forward, the dress had crawled up my back, exposing my soft booty cheeks and my pink panties.

"Juppp, she'll definitely love this," Elody said as she took a picture of me and sent it to Melissa.

Published 
Written by Exposingsubbygirl
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments