Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The View From A Window

"Hurt and spite makes for delicious delights."

52
22 Comments 22
6.1k Views 6.1k
1.7k words 1.7k words

Tina stiffened as she opened the door and stepped aside for Carol to enter the apartment. This was the first time they saw each other since Carol had walked out two weeks ago. 

“I just came to get my passport, not to fight.”

“You know where it is.” Tina waved her hand in dismissal and walked over to the one large window in her skyrise studio apartment. 

The rent was almost more than she could afford, but she would live off Top Ramen every night for this window and the view it granted her. Except for now. Now she had a view of the witch that stole her girlfriend of two years. 

Carol’s boss was twenty-five years older and very wealthy. She Lorded her money over everyone’s head, expecting them all to get on their knees for her. Apparently, that’s exactly what Carol had done. 

Her boss was a beautiful woman, there was no denying that. She was elegant, graceful, and had just the right amount of sex appeal with her long limbs and perfectly manicured fingers. “And her stupidly quaffed hair,” Tina mumbled as she watched Carol’s boss sit on the bench across the street and light a cigarette. 

“What’d you say?”

“You brought that bitch with you to my apartment?” 

“Look, we are heading to the airport and I realized you still had my passport in the safe. It was just easier.” 

“Just easier?” Tina turned to face Carol. “Fuck you and your just easier. I made my date from last night leave out of respect and you brought that bitch to my apartment?” 

Carol’s eyes flickered to the unmade bed and quickly back to Tina. “You had some strange woman in here last night?” She took a step closer. “Or was it a man; you always did have a funny side?”

Tina barked out a laugh and shook her head. “You are unbelievable. You don’t get to come into my apartment and ask me about who I’m fucking. You gave up that right when you cheated.” 

“So you did fuck someone?”

“I did,” Tina said and a wide smile spread across her full lips. “I ate her pussy on your old couch before we moved to the bed where I rode her face. And you know what I realized right before I came on her mouth? I realized we were fucking on your pillow. I guess you should have taken that before you left.” 

It was the smile on Tina’s face that did it. 

Carol crossed the room to stand in front of the smaller woman. She towered over her and Tina saw she had hit a nerve but she didn’t care. Carol had brought that woman to her house and it hurt her more than she would ever admit. 

Tina’s smile widened and her voice grew soft and sweet. “You can take the pillow now if you’d like. I mean it will smell like me, but you never minded that, did you?”

Carol closed the gap and their chest brushed against each other. The heat flared not only from anger but the lust that was ever-present between them.   

Still, Tina pushed her. “You should have seen it this morning. She couldn’t keep her hands off me. We were all over the apartment. She even pressed my naked body against that cold window and made me cum again just as the sun broke over the first building.” Her head tilted to the side and her brow furrowed as if trying to remember something. “Didn’t we do that before?” 

“Fuck you,” Carol snapped and grabbed her by her bare arms, squeezing them tightly. 

As Carol’s fingers dug painfully into Tina’s arms, she felt her cunny grow slick with desire. She had not bothered with panties after her shower so the heat that was building would soon be evident slipping down her thighs. 

Carol wasn’t wearing a bra and her hard nipples were straining against the thin fabric of her t-shirt, calling for Tina’s mouth. How many times had Carol’s nipple slid slowly between her lips? How many times had her teeth grazed those hard pink little nubs? Carol’s moans would move along her skin encouraging her to push her further. 

Tina’s hips rolled forward as she rose on tiptoes. She leaned her body close so their noses touched and she whispered, “Would you like to?”

“Wha-” Carol gasped softly but didn’t move away. 

“Do you want to fuck me, Carol? Do you want to feel my body one last time, hear me moaning your name as your fingers are deep inside my tight hot cunt.” The word cunt was punctuated by Tina flicking her tongue against Carol’s upper lip. 

Carol’s grip tightened on the smaller woman’s arms. 

Tina moaned softly and slowly thrust her hips forward this time. “My sweetness is dripping down my thigh. Want to lick it up?” 

MistyKa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MistyKa

“Fuck…” Carol hissed and crushed her mouth against Tina’s. 

She kissed her with a hot feverish pace mixed with anger and desire. You could almost feel the tension and desire dancing around the room surrounding them both with this rush of need. 

Carol’s hand slid between Tina’s thighs and felt the moisture that coated her skin. Without hesitation, Carol’s fingers greedily slipped deep inside Tina’s throbbing sex. 

“Jesus, you’re so wet.” 

Tina pushed down, gyrating her hips, and moaned, “Do you want to taste my sweet-sweet pussy?”

“Yes.” Carol’s voice was low and strained

“I need your mouth, baby,” Tina whispered and glanced behind her out the window to make sure that boss lady was still on the bench. She continued to move backward, guiding Carol with her. 

Tina pulled off her sundress and sat her ass on the small lip of the window so her naked back was pressed against it. She spread her legs and pushed Carol onto her knees. 

Carol knew exactly what Tina wanted. She slid her fingers out and held them to her open lips making sure Tina watched her take them deep into her mouth, sucking them clean humming at the taste. 

The fire blazed in Carol’s eyes and she wasted no time burying her face deep into Tina’s cunt. 

Tina felt the familiar licking and sucking patterns that always gave her such pleasure. With each suck on her clit, more pleasure ripped through her. No one had ever made her cum quite as Carol had.

“Fuck, I’m gonna miss this,” she moaned and her fingers curled into Carol’s hair gripping it tightly, pulling her closer. 

Tina’s toes touched the floor as she slid closer to the ledge. Her hips rocked up and down rubbing her sweet juices all around her ex’s face. 

Tingles of pleasures flowed through her body while her orgasm built, growing to an all-out frenzy of desire. She felt Carol’s teeth graze over her swollen clit a split second before she roughly sucked it between her lips. 

“Oh, holy sh-” Tina whimpered, riding this wave of pure satisfaction. 

With her fingers locked in the other woman’s hair, she held her in place while her hips stayed suspended off the edge. Her body was locked in the moment of pleasure. 

As she came down, her fingers released and she eased back on the window sill looking down at Carol. Carol’s expression was one of hunger and greed. “You’ve got another one in you. Turn around.” 

Tina never needed to be told twice when Carol’s voice held that edge of desire. She quickly obeyed and pressed her breasts against the now warm glass of the window, not caring if anyone else was on the street below. She only had eyes for Carol’s boss. 

She arched her back and spread her legs. Carol responded by slipping two fingers deep inside her. A second later, she felt Carol’s other fingers digging into her ass cheek, spreading them. Her tongue touched her low and slid up to her star, pushing against it. 

“Fuck yeah,” Tina moaned and she pushed back a little harder encouraging Carol to go deeper and she did. 

Carol’s tongue licked and flicked and pushed into her ass while fingers curled moving almost frantically inside Tina; her juices glided down her arm. 

“That’s it, fuck me… Oh God,” Tina hissed through ground teeth. Her hand slapped the glass and she bounced her ass back moving with Carol.

Carol’s boss finally looked up and as Tina began to cum again. She made eye contact with the woman below; her revelment was clear on her face. 

Before the pulsing even stopped, she cried out, “Oh shit, Carol, I think she saw me through the window.” 

“What?” Carol pulled back, lost her balance, and fell onto her ass. Her expression was that of a woman that just came out of a trance. “Oh my God, please say you’re joking.”

“She was sitting on the bench across the street, smoking. I hadn’t realized…” She let the last sentence trail off. 

Carol stood up, wiped her face, and froze. Realization finally sank in. “You did this on purpose.” 

Tina fluttered her eyelashes and slipped her sundress back on. “I’m not sure what you are implying, but you’d better go. I’m sure she’s not going to be happy with you.” 

“Fuck you, Tina!” Carol snapped and headed for the door.

“You just did that, babe.” Her voice was sweet as honey. “Don’t forget your passport; you left it on the floor.” 

Carol stopped and glared at Tina before she bent, grabbed her passport, and walked out the door.

Tina smiled and called as Carol slammed the door, “Good luck on your trip!” 

Published 
Written by MollyDoll
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments