Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Training Cassiopeia Chapter 8

"The Student Becomes the Teacher"

15
6 Comments 6
8.6k Views 8.6k
1.4k words 1.4k words
 

“Bree! I don’t think I can do that. It’s private and besides – “

“Just how well do you know Sapphire Reynolds?”

My question caught her off guard and I cursed my big mouth for putting myself in this hole I’d dug. Sapphire had a lot of kinks and pee was one of them but I must declare to my readers here that it is not one I shared. I just let her watch and it seemed to satisfy her needs, in that area at least.

She turned bright red and stammered out some disjointed story about how ‘Sapphy’ liked to watch her pee.

“Well, it’s not high on my list of things I like to do. In fact, it doesn’t even make the list. I was just curious. Your reaction wasn’t quite what I expected.”

“It made her
compliant, at least for a while.”

My eyebrows shot up into my hairline. I was learning more and more about the Doc and a bit more about Sapphire. My mind shot back to that moment in the truck that first night when Doc had slid her fingers into my wet pussy.

“You don’t have any pubic hair. How novel. I’ve never touched a hairless one before.”

Sapphire kept hers trimmed almost to the point of being bristly and that was no great surprise. Tribbing had always been a rewarding experience for both of us.

“Bree, I have to pee. Let’s get this over with. I find this very
intrusive
if you must know the truth. I already told you she liked to watch and I let her. Why – “

“I’m going to teach you a technique to enhance your muscular control and to enhance your own orgasms and also drive her nuts. To do that, you need to know what muscles in your pelvic region do what. Let’s hit the john and we’ll see how hard it is for you to identify the right muscle groups.”

I didn’t belabor the point. I’d let her discover the benefits of Kegling in lieu of wearing Depends when she was older.

She practically ran up the stairs and I followed her, shouting out not to pee until I got there. She must have really had to go because she was already in the bathroom before I reached the 2 nd floor landing.

She was just about to lower her fanny onto the seat when I yelled ‘STOP’. She looked like she was in agony and I had to smile.

“Take off your jeans and panties, lift the toilet seat up and squat. Spread your labia and when I say so, you can go. When I say ‘stop and hold’, you do it, understand?”

She turned deep red but followed my instructions and when I said, “Okay. Go,” she let out a sigh of relief and began to pee.

“Stop and hold!” She looked like someone had kicked her puppy but struggled to stop and after a few seconds, she stopped.

“Feel those muscles you used to stop and hold? Those muscles are the same ones you’ll use to Kegle. What you’re doing now is Kegling. Now relieve yourself.”

“Stop and hold!” It was easier for her this time.

I make her stop and hold several time. Each ‘hold’ is longer than the one before it and she’s straining so I just allow her to void her bladder. I smile and whisper ‘good girl’ before getting up, walking out of the bathroom and back down to the kitchen.

I was finishing off the bowl of cantaloupe chunks when Doc made her appearance, somewhat flustered and wearing her bathrobe.

“What’s next on the agenda, Dr. Mengele?” she said, in a snide voice, and plopped down, not quite glaring at me.

I fixed my best ‘fuck you’ glare on her and had my say. This was even less fun for me than for her.

“You hired me to teach you how to be a whore – a whore for a woman who dumped you and that you can’t get over. This is how it’s done.

MartinaLopez1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MartinaLopez1

If you want to just concentrate on the tenure project that’s okay with me. I’m sure Sapphire will find her way back to you or up the next rung up on her ladder to social prominence.”

It took ten long seconds for her to cave.

“I’m sorry. It’s just that seeing you looking at me like some lab rat in an experiment is humiliating. I had hoped we’d become friends. I want to keep on with the training.”

I got up and rinsed out the bowl and put it in the dishwasher. I had hoped she’d choose the tenure project but obviously her personal agenda trumped her academic one.

“What’s next, Bree?”

“I want you to go upstairs to your room and masturbate until you almost cum then back off, wait, and then do it again until you reach that same point. Then stop and relax.”

She pinked up adorably and said, “You’re kidding, right? It’s daytime and I’m not in the mood to – “

“We talked about establishing a base line. This is a necessary step, understand?”

She nodded and started to say something but I quickly interrupted her.

“Think of a 'compliant Sapphire'. Do it four or five times. It’s called ‘edging’. Call me when you think you absolutely cannot stop again and we’ll move on to the next exercise.”

She got up and left without another word. That was fine with me. I had nothing more to say to her anyway.

I peeled a banana, a rather long one, not quite ripe yet but perfect for my object lesson and slipped it into the unrolled condom and walked up and sat on the top stair. I could hear her moaning and it bothered me more to hear her words.

“Oh, my God, Sapphire, yes, yes, that’s it
oh Gawwwwwwwwd.”

Then she shouted out, “Bree, I need you. Please
hurry up, for fuck’s sake
”

Another ‘F’ bomb so I knew she was on the brink so I said, “Come into the bathroom. Bring your vibe.”

She walked in, naked from the waist down and I tried hard not to stare at her swollen labia and the redness that remained from her first waxing.

Swallowing hard, I said, “Straddle the toilet seat like before. Whatever you do, don’t cum, please? It will ruin the exercise.”

She looked both aroused and embarrassed and I could see her nipples poking through her t-shit but leaned down and slid the condom-encased banana three inches into her pussy and said, “Stop and Hold!”

Doc looked shocked at both the banana in her pussy and my barked command but finally did as I asked, straining but maintaining her weakening control.

“Relax.” I waited three or four seconds then pulled the banana almost the entire way out then thrust it in to the original depth and barked out, “Stop and Hold!”

I did this four or five times before I noticed her legs shaking and the wild look in her eyes and the glistening coating on her upper thighs.

I might have wiggled the banana a bit just to be mean before I pulled it out. I’m not sure but when I slid it out and carefully removed it from the condom she nearly exploded.

“Oh, fuck
you’re not going to leave me like this are you, Bree? I really, really need to – “

“Honey, you’re responsible for your own orgasms. See this groove about a half inch deep all the way around the banana? That’s the result of Kegling. Now, Imagine your lover’s reaction when you do that to her fingers or tongue?”

“Bree, please
”

I bit off a chunk of banana and smiled sweetly. “Go. We’re done here. You’re responsible for your own orgasms. Just think of Sapphire. That should do the trick, right?”

I tossed the condom between her thighs into the commode. I turned and walked upstairs to my room but not before hearing a muttered, “Well, fuck you very much, Bree!”

I barely made it before slamming the door and burying my face in the pillow, laughing so hard I almost peed.

Published 
Written by elspeth
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments