Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Two City Girls Visit The Country (2)

16
8 Comments 8
9.5k Views 9.5k
1.1k words 1.1k words

When Tessa and I got back to our room later that evening – or technically, earlier the next morning - we were both exhausted from our hot work-out with Tony.

“Oh, girl, I am so bushed,” I said. “But wasn't he such fun?”

“He was great – I loved watching him fuck you. It was such a turn-on and the first time I've ever been in anything like a threesome. And you! My god, girl, you were so hot I thought you'd burst into flames. I never would have thought you were such a tiger when you had a cock inside you.”

“Yeah – well, you didn't hold back yourself, babes. And it was so good to watch another girl being fucked; it's almost like watching your own private porn movie. I've never done anything like that before either.”

“You are so bad,” she said. “You fancy a nightcap?”

“Yeah, what have you got?”

“Something you might find quite interesting,” she said, smiling in a curious way that I was beginning to recognise as her way of inviting a bit of horny fun.

“Let's get undressed first,” she said, “then I'll show you. We'll also need this mirror if you're up for it.”

She was referring to the full-length mirror that hung opposite the bed; now I was really curious, but couldn't imagine what she had in mind. Anyway, we quickly stripped till we were sitting facing each other completely naked. Tessa took the mirror off the wall and laid it down on the floor. “Come and sit on this with me, babes,” she said. Still not knowing exactly what she intended I sat on the mirror, its cool glass surface strangely pleasant against my ass-cheeks. It was a bit awkward, but sitting there with my legs crossed facing my lover I could glance down and see my pussy reflected in the glass – not surprisingly it was already oozing a little juice.

“You okay, honey? Now let's spread our legs like this and cross them over each other.”

Luckily, we were both young and flexible, so it wasn't quite as difficult as it might sound. We each had a perfect view of our pussies, in fact a double view in the mirror below us. Tessa then reached forward and touched my pussy with her finger. “You just copy me,” she said. I was gradually being drawn into her little game and loving every minute of it, especially since I had no idea where this was all leading. I put my finger over her pussy, which was still sticky with the cum she'd taken earlier. It took my mind back to that hot sex and I started to feel myself getting aroused all over again – how many times can a girl cum in one evening?

She then rubbed my pussy lips, circling slowly and touching my clit as she did so; I did the same, intrigued to find her very wet already, her pussy needing no lubrication as my finger slid over that lovely slit. Then very slowly she pushed her finger inside my cunt, first one then another until she was very gently finger-fucking me. I entered her with no difficulty at all as her cunt was slick with cum – hers and Tony's – and slowly pushed back and forth, our rhythm equal and companiably satisfying.

At this point she took one of her own fingers and inserted in her own cunt next to mine – three fingers inside her, one rubbing against my two as she fucked herself to a wet slurping sound.

LolaaKampbell
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LolaaKampbell

I naturally followed, so we were each fucking and masturbating at the same time. It looked amazing in the mirror, fingers on ourselves and in each other, slowly moving in and out, pussy juices flowing freely, dribbling down onto the mirror.

Cloudy images of fingers in cunts aroused me even more, and I hoped the moment would never stop. I didn't know whether to look at the reflections in the mirror or into Tessa's lust-filled eyes; in the end, I moved between the two, enjoying two very arousing visual images while being teased to distraction by her fingers. The fact that I was doing the same to her just sent me into a dizzying torrent of ecstasy.

It was a bit strange to feel two separate sets of fingers inside me, but very arousing. Tessa then leant towards me so that we could kiss. Our lips and tongues met, dancing around each other while we continued to play with our pussies, the sound of slurping pussies and wet kisses making the air steamy and erotic. I was completely lost, our kisses bringing me to the brink of orgasm.

Tessa then took her finger out of my cunt and placed it between our lips; we kissed with her finger between us, tasting and smelling my pussy-juice, tongues gently touching. I knew the rules of the game by now so took my own finger out of her cunt and brought it up between our lips – two fingers now between our lips, both fingers wet with pussy juice; I inhaled the lovely aroma as we kissed and stared into each others' eyes.

And all the time, we still had fingers in the other girl's pussy; there was so much going on that I was in danger of sensory overload. It was quite the most intense and pleasurable feeling I'd ever had, and for a moment, a moment of madness, I was sure I was falling in love with her.

As we kissed and fingered I felt that nothing could be more perfect, and then, suddenly, I felt her cunt contract around my fingers, her kisses became more fervid and she came violently, breaking off our kiss to scream my name. That was enough to send me over the edge too, and as I came looking at the contorted face of my beautiful lover I felt pulses of desire, lust and love rush through me. I too called out, not caring who heard.

As my orgasm subsided, and as Tessa stopped convulsing, we withdrew our fingers from the other's pussy, offering them to the other to lick and suck. What an evening it had been.

Quietly, and not quite believing that I was saying this, I looked deep into Tessa's eyes. “I love you,” I said.

“Shush, my darling,” she said, cupping my face in her hands and kissing my lips chastely. “I have loved you since I first met you.”

I could have wept with happiness. I was silent for so long that she said, “What's the matter, my sweet?”

“Nothing,” I said. “Absolutely nothing.”

Published 
Written by EvelynLi
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments