Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Waking up to Her Part II

"I would recommend reading Waking up to Her, but it's not necessary to understand this chapter."

3
3 Comments 3
6.6k Views 6.6k
718 words 718 words
I woke up to her in my arms cuddling on the couch. We were watching One Missed Call together - she scared easily so I liked watching scary movies with her, it just gave me an excuse to hold her.

She was like a dream. Her hair was in a mess due to not brushing it today (it was 5:00 p.m.), she was wearing her college tee shirt which was way too big for her, and her eyes looked simply magical.

I rubbed her back and sighed as I woke up. With that, considering she was on top of me, she woke up. I smiled. "Good evening, Angel."

"Mm, morning, Baby," was her reply. She smiled as much as she could - she wasn't much of a perky person after waking up.

I chuckled. I sat up slightly, placed my hand on her cheek, and kissed her lips ever so gently. I hadn't the slightest idea how much of a horny mood she was in until I kissed her. Before I knew it, our tongues were in a passionate dance.

I slipped her tee off of her and to my surprise, that was the only thing she was wearing. I shook my head and whispered, "You naughty girl," with a chuckle.

Her only reply was a chuckle, then another passionate kiss. She sat on me in such a way that my legs were between hers. I rested my hand on her pussy as I kissed her neck and chest. She squirmed with excitement; God was it hot when she did that.

I picked her up and carried her to our bedroom. I laid her down on her back and kissed her right breast while my left hand caressed her left one. She was biting her lip and giggling.

I swirled my tongue around her nipple as she got a handful of my hair. I slowly took it into my mouth and sucked on it gently - which she reacted to by pulling on my hair gently. I went to her left breast and did the same.

I slid my hands down to her thighs and spread them out wide, letting the mesmerizing aroma fill the air.

Miastime
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Miastime

I put a single hand on her pussy and rested it there. She bit her lip hard. I began slowly kissing down her toned stomach towards my goal.

She was already squirming and sighing as I worked my way to her glistening pussy. I moved my hand to her thigh and kissed her nice, shaved, clean pussy with a gentle kiss. She moaned and threw her head back.

I slowly massaged her clit with my tongue as her moans intensified. I moved my hand to her pussy and drove two fingers into her pussy. She groaned and grabbed onto my hair.

I began to thrust my hand into her pussy, getting harder every time I went in. She was arching her back and screaming as she pulled my hair. I glanced at her as I began sucking on her clit and I curled my fingers to her g-spot. Her eyes rolled back into her head and she let out a lengthy moan as she squirmed.

I could tell she was about to explode, so I slid a third finger in her and went deep into her. She cried out my name.

Her screams got louder and longer as she reached orgasm. She began panting as I drilled hard and deep into her. I flicked her clit with my tongue and she flinched. I shook my fingers inside of her and she moaned in pleasure.

I felt her walls begin to tighten. I got harder and faster right as she was cumming and she screamed louder than I've ever heard before. It was like music to my ears. I slid my fingers out and licked up every drop of cum from her pussy, then my fingers. I giggled and slowly kissed my way up to her mouth.

She was trying to catch her breath, seeing as how her intense orgasm left her extremely tired. I kissed her lips gently and pulled her into my arms. We cuddled even more and we both drifted off to sleep. I dreamt of her wonderful movements, even the little sweat between her breasts. It was beyond sexy.

Published 
Written by LesbianForever
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments