Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What Do I Want

"On the road to find out what I want"

25
21 Comments 21
7.6k Views 7.6k
2.8k words 2.8k words
Competition Entry: On the Road

The sun was warming me up a little after feeling rather chilly. Even so I was lying there without clothes. I was taking advantage of the local nudity laws. It felt so good to lie there and feel the breeze on my breasts. The air was cool enough to make my nipples harden a little but I rather liked that. Earlier I had noticed a few other people also sitting around without clothes.

There was one man who was proudly walking down the pebbled beach to the surf. He started tossing flat stones into the water, trying to bounce them more than a few jumps across the foamy sea while his ding-dong flopped around. Didn't interest me much. Two pretty girls were giggling together. I couldn't help noticing their breasts bouncing as they wrestled playfully. I watched them for a while, smiling, until I felt my nipples getting even harder. I reckoned that was because of the nip in the air. 

Then I laid back and relaxed while I listened to their giggling die out. I supposed they were sunbathing as I was. After some time I felt the hairs on my arms get erect.   

"Well, well. Nice to see you, Melinda. I didn't know you were down here."

I opened my eyes and tilted my head to look over my sunglasses. It was Freddy. My right arm quickly covered my chest and my left hand went to my pussy. My mother called him Fred, short for Frederic. I always called the little toad Freddy.

"What the hell do you want, Freddy? You're blocking my sun you know?"

The turd muffin had found me. I thought he was with the parent up in the motel. My one parent remaining was Tricia. Mom. Mother. Whatever. She was struggling to keep us alive by finding one 'Freddy' after another to pay the bills. I got that it was hard for her but it was hard for me, too. They always ended up hitting on me. And now here he was. 

We were on vacation. That's what the plan was. Freddy had offered to take us to the beach for a weekend. He found the cheapest motel he could, located off the main highway and down an unpaved road. But it was close to the shore. I could walk down here, anyway. And this was a nude optional beach as well. So I was getting the beginnings of a good tan today. 

It was Saturday afternoon and I was down on the beach trying to get some sun. The weather was cool so not a lot of people were around. Freddy had obviously read the local literature. He was standing there with his pasty looking body as bare as a fresh plucked chicken. As I stared at him he slowly rubbed his crotch and winked at me saying, "Do you want this?" 

Damn! I was lying there in the buff with this old perv checking me out and his dinky was trying to grow. Not much, but I noticed it. Then he looked around, quick like, and jerked on his little hard-on. Standing right next to me. That was it, man. That was it.

I reached up and flicked the head of it with my middle finger. He yelped like a little pussy boy as I scrambled up and grabbed all of my stuff. The two girls just giggled. They had seen it all. He was yelling after me as I worked my way up the shoreline. I struggled to slip on some shorts and a top as I climbed up the cliff face along the trail. In ten minutes I was at the motel and packing.

Coming out of the shower, Tricia stopped and stared at me. She was wrapped in a large towel. I was packing my few things in the old suitcase I had to use. It had been my father's at one time. Now it was mine. I didn't have a lot to go into it. I was wearing some cutoffs, a top, and some sandals. I was leaving for good this time.

"Mindy, baby. What's happening now? What're you doing?"

"It's time, Tricia. I think both of us know I don't need to be with you anymore. I'm eighteen years old. I'm not in school now. I need to get the hell away and do my own stuff. It's time, Mom."

She was crying as I hugged her and she asked me, "Are you sure you want this?" But I had to get out of there. I was right. It was time. Before the toad returned. Before I let my own fears get the better of me. I went out of the motel room. I had no need to stop at the office. I just walked quickly through the gravel parking area, down the drive to the unpaved road and away from Freddy and Tricia.

As I started hitching for a ride I considered how much money I had and how long it might last me. I had picked up money over the years babysitting and stuff. I even worked at a fast food dump for a while before I couldn't stand it anymore. So, anyway, I had a few hundred bucks saved up and stuffed into a stocking in my suitcase. I had given Tricia some over the years but I still kept some for myself. I was going to need it.

I didn't even know which direction I wanted to go. The unpaved road went off in both directions. The motel was rather isolated and there were not a lot of businesses along this stretch. There were some houses that I supposed might be summer homes or something being this close to the ocean. Anyway I decided to just hitch and catch the first car going either way. Just away from cruddy Freddy. And my poor mother. 

After walking for about ten minutes I saw a dust cloud off to the left coming towards me. It was a pickup truck and it slowed down as I stepped out to put out my thumb. Coming to a stop past me a ways it then backed up to where I was. I looked into the cab and saw a man. He was grinning at me. 

"Hi. I need a lift. How far are you going, mister?"

"I'm goin' as far as you want me to, girlie. Stick the case in back and hop in."

He leaned over to open the door. I was about to put my suitcase behind the cab and get in when I smelled him. Oh, no. I couldn't do it. He smelled like he hadn't bathed in weeks. I couldn't imagine enduring that odor for any amount of time. No.

"Thanks, mister. I think I was going the other way. My mistake." 

"Hey, what the hell. I can go back the other way. Dammit, girl, just tell me what you want." 

I began running in the direction he had come from hoping to get back to the motel or just get away from him. Anything. Then a car passed by with a convertible top down. I yelled at it, not really seeing who or what was in it. It skidded to a stop on the dirt road. I saw two women in the front. They did kind of look familiar. 

The guy was out of his truck now hollering at me. I ran to the car, threw my suitcase into the back, and jumped in with my legs sticking out. 

"Please, get us out of here," I was screaming now with my face pressed against the seat cushion. "Please. Please." I felt the car spinning out on the loose dirt and heard the two girls laughing loudly as smelly man was tossing rocks after us that were bouncing off the trunk.

I pulled myself into the car completely now and twisted my long legs around to sit up on the seat. I couldn't help grinning at the girls in the front. The driver had her head turned towards the road. Her short reddish hair was bobbed and getting blown by the wind. Her friend in the passenger seat was turned almost completely around, looking at me with wide eyes.

Her hair was short, too, but it was all curls. Black and inky, as were her eyes, while her cheeks were rosy with health.

Kendraafoxy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Kendraafoxy

From her grin you could tell she loved to get into trouble. At least, it looked that way to me. But I was just happy to be away from the truck dude. Then I recognized them.

These were the two girls I had seen on the beach earlier today. Yeah, the ones having such a good time playing together. But, now I realized that my knee was hurting. I glanced down and saw that I had skinned it on the frame of the door when I jumped in head first. I pulled my leg up and looked at my knee. Not bad, really.

"What's wrong? Oh, yeah. Got a war wound there, sugar pea? Let me check it out for you." With that the raven-haired girl climbed up and jumped down beside me in the back seat. It surprised me and even more so when she ducked her head down and kissed my knee where it was scratched. It tickled. And it made me shiver a little bit. I tingled in an odd way like I never had before.

Her hand was caressing my thigh as she kissed my leg above the knee now. Then I saw that she was just wearing a long sleeved man's shirt. No bathing suit or bikini from the beach at all. Her breasts were round and the nipples were dark. Her pussy was mostly clean of hair except for the tuft of curls at the top. I pulled my leg away not understanding what was going on.

I guess I can just say it now. I was really pretty naive. The only people who had tried anything passionate or sexy with me had been Tricia's men friends. I had always been able to fend them off. But I'd really never wanted to go any place with anyone else either. It had just turned me off, you know?

Most people learn about sex and stuff in high school. I had been in and out of schools all over the state. Tricia was always packing us up and moving again. I never even had a boyfriend. But one thing my mother had taught me was never to be ashamed of my body. And I wasn't. When her guy friends were not around we always were casual about being naked around the house.

And another thing I knew was that I wasn't a slut. Even if I liked to dress the way I did. Fuck everyone. I dress how I want. I just was kind of dumb when it came to sex. The only thing I'd ever done was play with myself. I wasn't even sure if I did that right. But it did feel good when I did it.

Now my body was feeling things it had felt before when I touched myself. Maybe I'd been doing it right after all. 

"Oh, I'm Beverly, and that's Shirley driving. You looked great on that beach, kiddo. What's your name?" She was saying all this as she was still tickling my leg and I was still not sure what to do.

"Mindy. Melinda. Yeah, just Mindy. Okay, are you guys gay or something?" She let out a screech of laughter. Shirley stepped on the brakes and we came to an abrupt stop by the side of the road.

"What the hell, Bev? Something wrong?" 

"She wanted to know if we were gay or something." Both began laughing at me. I thought they were laughing at me because I was so dumb. "Sugar, don't worry about it. Being gay or something is just fine. Maybe you're gay or something. I suppose that depends on what you want."

With that Beverly got back up and into the front seat. We took off driving down the road. We were on a paved road now. First I leaned far forward. I wanted to see what Shirley was wearing. Just like Bev she only had on a shirt and her perky breasts were pointing upward. Her nipples were hard from the breeze, too. And I leaned even farther up to see that her pussy was also bare and still natural, with her reddish curlies showing. I sat back then, touching my scratched knee and gently stroking the thigh where Bev had been touching me and making me feel so strange.

It finally occurred to me that I had no idea where we were going. I leaned forward and asked Bev, "Where are you guys going? I mean, I guess I need to find someplace to spend the night."

"Sugar, when you hopped in our car you decided to come home with us. Right? Isn't that what you want?" She grinned at me. I nodded. Yes, I was going with them. Why not? It felt good to me. Then Shirley turned her head and smiled and it felt even better as I looked at her blue eyes and ginger hair. I nodded again.

After another half hour or so we were driving into an area with businesses. Shirley pulled into the parking lot of a diner. Both girls started giggling as they pulled on some shorts and buttoned up their shirts. Bev turned to me. "C'mon, sugar pea. We're gonna get something to eat. We'll put your case in the trunk."

That's what we did. We went in to have something to eat. As we waited for the waitress to come over both of them were tickling my legs with their feet. They had flipped off their flip-flops and were both giggling as I squirmed from their touches. 

They were obviously familiar faces at the diner because they were both flirting with the waitress when she approached and called them both by their names. Then, after they ordered, she turned to me. 

"And you, hon? What do you want?"

I'd been looking at the menu. Then I looked at the two girls sitting across from me. "Just the Burger Basket, I guess." I grinned. "For now." She smiled and went away.

As she did I felt a toe tracing a track up my calf to my thigh and begin gently touching my shorts, finding my pussy. I giggled. Which was odd because I never did that. And then I smiled and took the foot in my hands and slowly began grinding myself against it. I glanced around. No one was watching. No one seemed to care.

We finished up our food, tipped the waitress, paid the bill, and were off again. Only this time I got to sit on the bench seat in front between both girls. As we traveled down the highway, whenever the road was clear, they both were tickling my long legs. And Bev had leaned in and was teaching me how to kiss. I think I was a natural. 

When they both stroked my pussy with their gentle but insistant fingers I felt something I never had before. Maybe I had come close. But this was different and my slit was drenching my cutoffs with my juiices. 

Bev whispered into my ear, "What do you want?" and I groaned softly. 

"I want this, I do. I want this," I moaned and I reached out to touch her, too. As I did that Shirley pulled off the highway into a roadside park area. She stopped and eagerly began kissing me as her friend had done earlier. And I was good at it with her, too.

Shirley spoke into my ear. "What do you want?" I knew. I knew what I wanted.

"Please, please. Make me feel good. I want that. I want that so badly." I was ready, completely ready.

We spent the afternoon on a blanket there in the park. I kept telling them what I wanted. They kept showing me what more I could want.

From that time forward I was always fairly certain of what I wanted. Not always right. I did make mistakes. But I knew what I wanted. I was able to make my life into what I wanted. I found the special person I knew I wanted. And I made sure my mother was in my life. She was my mother and she'd always taken care of me. I wanted to take care of her. 

So my life was as close to what I wanted as I could make it. And what more could anyone want.

Published 
Written by Green_Man
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments