Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

When I Met Svetlana

"The one who pulled me down the rabbit hole"

36
10 Comments 10
4.2k Views 4.2k
1.4k words 1.4k words

Author's Notes

"So I know it took me a while to write my first story but I had a hard time figuring out which one to share, but in the end I decided to just start at the beginning of my journey down the escort rabbit hole, hope everyone enjoys."

So there I was twenty-four working at what I thought to be my dream job at the time. A saleswoman in an adult toys shop. I think I was the way a lot of girls that age are,  confident, strong-willed, and very sure I knew everything about the world. I looked like a confident woman, about 1m60 hair black long hair tied in a ponytail dressed in my tight jeans and white skirt, showing off my nice eighty-five B's not the biggest but they were nice and perky. And looking good made the customer buy more.

So the job felt like home,  I'd been working there for about a year and as you can imagine I'd seen my share of weird stuff and had my share of freaky experiences (maybe more on those later), but nothing prepared me for what happened that day.

Working at the shop you get a lot of people who work in the adult industry as clientele. Usually, they come in for condoms, lube, or new toys but this day a gorgeous woman walked in, the kind that if she enters a room all eyes are locked on her and she knows she controls the room. Her aura was that of confidence and power.

Her long legs were wrapped in nice black wet-look leggings which perfectly accentuated her curves. Her cleavage was covered by a red button shirt just showing enough to entice but not enough to look slutty. Finishing off her ensemble was a nice black business jacket and some classy stiletto heels. As usual, her hair and make-up were done to perfection so her face was nicely accentuated by her bleached short carré cut.

My attention was immediately on her and I could feel myself getting weak in the knees just looking at her, that power, that confidence her entire aura.

After a few minutes of browsing, she walked up to the counter and asked if we sold any latex outfits, I quickly guided her to the correct section and started showing her what we had in stock. I asked her what the occasion was so I could assist her better in finding the perfect outfit. Without hesitation, she told me she had a client tonight and he had asked her to surprise him with something he didn't know he wanted. She had decided that he would be dominated that evening.

I asked her how she knew he needed that to which she simply explained that he had been a patron a few times and he always bragged about how he was in control of everything in his life and that he had power over everyone, this had told her that he needed to feel out of control, and simply be used, of course, this wasn't the case for every client but in his case, it was, as an escort you need to read people and know what they need, she finally said it's not all about opening your legs.

I couldn't help but hang onto her every word when she finished I offered her several outfits. She asked me if we had dressing rooms and if she could try them on. Again I guided her and showed her the rooms introduced myself as Thel and if she needed anything else she should just yell.

A few moments later my heart jumped a beat as she called me over. She was standing there dressed in a black laced latex corset with halve-open cups, a thong with a zippered crotch, and elbow-high latex gloves. Her looks didn't lose their effect on my pussy as I could feel it starting to itch and get moist down there.

What do you think she asked me, before I knew it I told her if she looked like that she could control me any day, I remember she laughed and said well that's good, but I'm kind of in-between this and this and she held up a latex catsuit with zippers on the breasts and crotch are, would you be a doll and put this on for me, so I can compare the two.

Now, this is where I fell down the rabbit hole, I knew that one wouldn't look good on me, so I went back to get one that would fit me, and I CLOSED the shop. Yup subconsciously I knew where this was going, I walked into the stall and thought about closing the curtain but she had positioned herself so I couldn't,  I undressed and she whistled,  quite the cute body you have, her compliments weren't lost on me, I got even more desperate for her attention.  I quickly put on the catsuit and walked out.

I admit anybody who walked in at that moment would have wanted us there and then two female powerhouses looking like that I wouldn't think twice, but according to her we were missing something,  she walked away and came back with a pair of black platform heels for me and a pair of platform thigh high boots for her.

While showing the outfit she started complimenting my looks and said that her client would enjoy me, she walked up to me and started moving her hands over my body, I was locked in place I loved her touch I wanted more, she looked into my eyes and I swear she could see what I was thinking as she took a step back and pointed down, my mind was made up I would do anything to have her.

LunaHotty
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LunaHotty

I dropped to my knees and started kissing her thong, moving my lips over it and stroking it with my tongue as I put my hands on her beautifully formed peach. She moved her hands towards the zipper and finally freed her ultimate treasure, I could smell it, taste it, and see it, and I immediately dove in. I probably looked like someone who finally had a meal after starving for weeks. My tongue licked her clit, my mouth sucked on it; I could hear by her moans that she was enjoying herself as she held my head in place with one of her hands.

I wanted to give her more so I pushed in two fingers and started fingering her as I continued to go down on her, it didn't take her long to cum all over my face but I didn't mind, she pulled me up and started kissing me, our tongues intertwined as I let her taste herself, she turned me over the counter unzipped my crotch and told me to stay there, anxiously I waited as I heard her walk away and come back.  From the corner of my eye, I could see her through a mirror holding a box, it didn't take me long to recognize it, one of our top products a lifelike seven-inch strapon.

My body started to tingle, yes I wanted her to use me, you wanted to feel her use her power on me. She looked so great with that strap, she walked up to me and could see no lube was needed for I was already dripping,  without remorse or hesitation she filled me up and started fucking me, just pure passion and lust. She put one hand on my back and with the other, she grabbed my ponytail and pulled it back.

The view in the mirror was one I'd never seen before and never would again. Me being fucked by a gorgeous escort in a dom outfit, my first latex outfit and I'm loving it. The view and the trust were having their effect as I could feel my orgasm building up, why don't you cum for me, give yourself the release you want.

Those words brought me over the edge I screamed aside came on her strap, and fell on the counter exhausted.  A few moments later she left, and while I was still dressed in the catsuit she handed me a card,  see you next time she said as she kissed me. Once she was out I turned over the card and it read, 'If you want to explore your true self meet me at 8 pm kisses Svetlana.'

I wondered what she meant by it but no I would never meet her there, although we all know I did. But then it hit me when I saw that blinking light in the corner of the shop, the security cameras.

Hope you guys enjoyed sorry for the long build-up

Xxx

Published 
Written by mcchewby
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments