Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Addiction

46
25 Comments 25
23.9k Views 23.9k
2.9k words 2.9k words
Recommended Read
Join now to listen to this story
Have you ever been addicted to something? I mean really addicted, like when you have an overpowering need to experience something that you know is good. When you want it so much that you risk the pleasure it brings, transforming from a moderate indulgence into craving it. Even when logically, you know you risk destroying it for good, but you just can’t help yourself.

For me, my addiction is you. I have an overpowering lust for you.

Lust, it’s a strange beast. Sometimes it can sneak up on you and appear when you least expect it. Other times it lingers, building slowly over a longer period of time. It’s moments like that which I enjoy the most. The anticipation, simmering away and building heat gradually, until it reaches boiling point and can no longer be contained.

How long had the tiny bubbles of desire been building for you? I’ll tell you, too long.

I don’t know how I’ve survived, barely getting by on the meager amount of contact, using the small scraps of time like rations to get me through. I’m not sure if you knowingly fed my addiction to you? Did you allow the levels to drop to a point, so that you’re nearly completely out of my system, before throwing me some more attention and dragging me right back in?

I never thought we’d get to we’re at now. I’d imagined it, god I’d imagine it so many times and in so many ways, but I’d never actually believed we’d end up here.

Can you see the way my body is reacting to being so close to you? We aren’t touching, but the distance between us is so tiny. You must be able to feel the vibrations around us; the tension making the air thick. My body lightly shakes; every nerve ending is fired and ready to receive your touch. My breaths are deep.

I’m holding back, using all my strength to stop from reaching out to make the first contact. Everything inside me is screaming for any sort of physical connection. I crave the electricity that course through me anytime we touch. Every time I’m around you I feel it, like the strongest magnet pulling me to you. My hand twitches and my mind plays visions of pulling you towards me, but I hold it. It has to come from you.

Do you feel it? You must, surely it can’t all be me.

So far I’ve looked everywhere except straight into your eyes. I’m usually confident to make eye contact with people, taking enjoyment from the power I feel when using that direct approach. I look at your hands, but that doesn’t help me. I look at your lips and that only makes it even worse.

Maybe if I could find my voice I could break the tension with my words, but they stick in my throat. I doubt they’d even make sense if they could pass my lips. My mouth has gone dry. My brain is struggling to focus beyond the proximity of you. You’re consuming me and you haven’t even touched me. Part of me wishes you would just reach over and end my torturous wait; yet another wants this moment to last forever.

It happens that quickly that I don’t register the first contact of your lips with mine. It isn’t the pressure of them, or the slight scratch of your stubble against my face; it’s when your tongue pushes against mine that my head catches up to what is physically going on.

The kiss releases me from holding back. The flood gates have opened and the torrent of pure lust is set loose. My hands clamber to make contact with any point they can, every point, I want to experience all of you.

The initial surge only lasts a few moments, but it feels so much longer. We part and catch our breath. Now I can look at you. Now I can allow you to see what is behind my eyes, without fear of rejection. And when I look, I see the same expression and feeling. I see your need.

The second wave hits with more power than the first, reinforced with the knowledge that it’s what we both want. I should register pain when I’m slammed back against the wall, but I don’t. I am overridden by the power of my desire for you. Our kisses connect us, but in this moment it doesn’t feel enough. I want all of you; I want us to be one, to give everything I am to you.

Our hands claw at the fabric of each other’s clothes, an unwanted barrier that is frustratingly in the way. Neither of us wants to break the kiss, so we haphazardly try to undress each other with our lips still connected. My hands fumble with the button on your trousers, struggling to coordinate with the vast and overpowering need that’s building with every second inside me.

Eventually, we have to break the kiss, so that your t-shirt can be pulled over your head. My own top is swiftly removed. I save the test of your skills and reach behind to unhook my bra. You help with the removal and slide the straps down my arms, your fingers gliding across my skin as you do.

There’s a moments pause. I see in your expression that you’re seeing my breasts for the first time and comparing them to what you have imagined. I‘m not given enough time to worry that they don’t match your expectations, as your face is buried between them and your palms are full of my voluptuous tits.

You squeeze and knead my soft flesh and your lips and tongue find my sensitive, erect nipples. I moan as you swirl, pinch and stuck. The manipulation rendering the muscles in my neck useless; my head lolls back.

The initial frenzy settles into something a lot more sensual and intimate. The speed is slower, but the intense burning is still rising with every passing second and every caress. I force my eyes to open after they’re lulled shut with the pleasurable attentions you’re giving me. I smile, as I take in your expression. From the looks of things you aren’t used to such a handful and you seem mesmerised, as you cup my mass of womanly flesh.

I could gaze longer at you and your wonder of my massive breasts, but I’ve also been waiting to find out if something will live up to expectation. With the button on your trousers already dealt with, all I have to do is give them a gentle tug to allow them to fall to your feet. I’m not far behind, as I allow myself to slide down the wall, so that I am kneeling in front of you. Only your boxer stand in the way of what I want. I can see the outline of your mass of hard cock beneath the thin material. I see it pulse and twitch as my hands run up the outside of your thighs, my fingertips skimming slightly under the fabric. Your body is amazing. You’ve allowed me to capture glimpses of you at a distance in the past, but up close it’s even better.

I look up to your face. Our eyes meet and I reassure you. I wonder for a split second if my face held the same expression right before I removed my bra, but I'm not going to dwell on the thought. My hands are sweeping up the back of your thighs, pausing only slightly when they reach the taut behind. I grab the waistband of your boxers and smile knowingly, before pulling them down. Your cock springs free from it’s restraint and I take a moment to behold the sight.

It doesn’t disappoint! Pumped full of blood it stands straight and proud, with skin so smooth and soft that I know my pussy is going to drench further at first contact with my lips. But it is my hands that get the first pleasure of feeling your hot flesh; skin so soft, yet it’s so hard to the touch. The veins that supply this gorgeous appendage create contours, which my fingers glide across.

My lips are drawn to it, desperate to seek contact, smooth skin against smooth skin. But, it is the tip of my nose, then the delicate skin of my cheek that floats smoothly over your cock.

LaraBluewater
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LaraBluewater

Only then do my lips get the satisfaction of touching what they desire the most. They have not yet been wet, so it feels like some sort of luxurious silk against silk. My lips gently skim across your shaft.

Deep inside me, I ache with desire. The tip of my tongue sneaks out from between my parted lips and trails it’s hot, wet track up your dick. It reaches your head and flicks gently across the little fold. Your body reacts and you lace your fingers in my hair. I respond by gripping your shaft with just enough pressure, before kissing the head of your beautiful cock. My mouth waters and I know in the next moment we’re going to find out just how much of your long shaft I can get down my throat in one go.

The answer is a surprising amount. I wish I could see your face. My face is nearly pressed against your pelvis, so I just swallow around your length and luxuriate in having your cock down my throat. I increase the pressure of my suck slightly, before allowing my lips to slide back up towards your waiting head. Swirls, flicks and gentle sucks follow.

So far you’ve allowed me my time to control and explore, but all the while your own ache of desire has been building with every action of my mouth. Perhaps involuntary, maybe not, your hips push forward and with the combined grip on my head you guide my mouth back down your shaft. My eyes water when you thrust past the point of before and go deeper. I take you all in and you groan your delight.

The next few moments are a blur of wet, saliva-filled sucks, thrusts and total out and out face fucking. You use my willing mouth to satisfy your own need. Plunging back and forth with my gargling, moan filled musical accompaniment. My knees ache from the hard floor beneath, but I don’t want to stop. I want to suck you dry of everything you have to give.

I jack your cock with my hand and let my tongue lap and suck at your head, allowing me the distance to look up at you through watering eyes. Your finger tenderly wipes at the wet trail that is running down my cheek. I smile as I realise what a slutty, dirty sight I must be to behold.

I rest my hands against your thighs and take you in deeper again, but to my dismay you pull yourself free from my mouth, closely followed by my whimpering protest and attempt to capture your cock between my wanton lips again. You chuckle at my reaction, but don’t give me what I want.

I’m gently pulled to my feet and the relief in my knees just adds to the heady mixed of emotions swirling around me. I feel drunk, but it’s not from alcohol, it’s you that’s intoxicating me. You brush back the hair that has fallen over my face. You kiss a path along my cheek and my head reacts, my neck craning to allow you to run your lips down my jawline and onto my throat. I moan and you must be able to feel the vibrations of my pleasure, as your tongue trails over my sensitive skin which covers my vocal chords.

You reach my collarbone and trace your tickling attentions there. I reach out to grab you and steady myself, but your soft skinned hands grab mine and bring them above my head. You hold them there in your grasp, and I am powerless. With my small wrists above my head, you hold them with one hand, leaving your other to roam.

Trailing your fingers down between my breasts the knuckle of your thumb brushes over my soft skin of my tits. Down and across my waist and over my hips your hand goes. Your hand sweeps across my curvy figure. With ease my cotton summer skirt is pulled down, leaving me in only my drenched panties. My thoughts of them coming off next are wrong. You raise your head again, so your smiling eyes meet mine. Your hips push forward and the heat of your hard cock can be felt before it pushes against my body.

Our lips meet again, and I am so lost in the kiss that I don’t really notice you releasing my wrist to use both hands to pull down my panties, or when you push with one of your feet to spread my legs further apart. There’s no not noticing when your fingers invade my slippery, wet hole.

My eyes wide open, with muffled kissed moans, the feeling of your digits pushing inside me sends me delirious. I work with your movements, unashamedly grinding against your fingers. I can already feel the first waves of my orgasm building deep inside me, but I don’t want to cum yet. I want the first time you make me cum to be while your cock is inside me. I fight to hold back the feelings, but your masterful workings of your fingers are making it difficult.

With my hands now free, one of them grips tightly to your shoulder. The other hand grapples hopelessly on the wall behind me. If my nails were longer, they might scratch the paint clean off the wall. I’m a few plunges away from giving up my fight not to cum, but perhaps you share my desire to feel my pussy walls grip your cock because you remove your fingers.

Our height difference might not be much, but we both know it will be a struggle to fuck standing up, (unless I had my high heeled boots on) so you practically pick me up and walk us over to the couch. You sit down and bring me with you, so I’m on top of you, my breasts tantalising close to your face. With my drenched pussy grinding against your shaft, you suck my nipples.

I can’t wait any longer and raise myself enough to be able to reach down and take your cock in hand and line it up with my aching entrance. You slip with delightful ease into my pussy. It’s glorious to be so completely filled by you. I give us a second to really take in the moment; a moment that I at least, have been dreaming about for a long time.

Your cock is buried deep inside me, our faces so close that I can feel your breath on my cheek. I smile a knowing smile, before tensing the muscles of my pussy, gripping you even tighter. I begin to slowly ride your cock. I want to take my time and enjoy it, but the feeling is too good and before long I’m bouncing up and down on your dick.

Leaning back and supporting my arms behind me, I lift myself off you slightly, which allows you the chance to hammer your cock into me so hard. My breasts are bouncing along with every slam. You’re fucking me hard. I can’t hold it, I know there’s not a chance.

The feelings that have been building inside me are reaching their boiling point and I’m ready to explode. The scream of pure ecstasy comes from deep inside me. My body is shaking. I tense. My pussy clutches you and pulses, as my orgasm drenches us both with my juice.

I don’t know what I must look like as the power of the orgasm takes over me, but you obviously like what you see because you’re unable to control your own explosion. Thankfully, my orgasm has peaked, and I am able to feel you shoot your load deep inside me, your pluses stronger than my fading twitches.

I collapse forward and rest my head against your shoulder, our breaths are heavy. Our bodies are spent. Sweating, but floating on a cloud of post orgasmic happiness. I’d imagined it so many times, but I never for a second thought it would be this amazing.

I wrap the cream cotton blanket that covers your couch around my naked body. My hair is a tousled mess and I’m sure I’m doing a pretty good impression of a panda, but I don’t mind. You walk naked over to the table, not caring that you might be seen through the window and roll a joint. We stand at the French doors, overlooking the garden and share the smoke. You wrap arms around me. We’re silent, but happy.

Perhaps some might think that what we’ve just done would stem the build of my need for you, but anyone who knows anything about addiction will tell you, it’s just made me crave you more.

Published 
Written by Jayne33
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments