Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Beachcombing

"Amazing what you can find on the beach ..."

8
5 Comments 5
2.7k Views 2.7k
2.1k words 2.1k words

Author's Notes

"Written for a good friend, and based on her telling of the events ... lucky girl! I hope you read the story about my life as a Unicorn with a married couple. https://www.lushstories.com/stories/threesomes/-the-life-of-a-unicorn-.aspx"

We lived together and had so done since college where we met, and then through Medical School.  While there, Jacky and Joe got married but we kept our relationship as a trio.  We shared everything and jealousy was not in our dictionary.  We loved each other and had never been unfaithful.

We had kept our sex lives interesting by reading erotica and sometimes acting out the stories, and then raised the bar by taking vacations to all-adult resorts where clothing was optional to add a bit of a buzz.

In the last year, we tried a new location and were surprised when we found that the rules were a bit different.  The men didn’t have to hide their erections with a towel or by lying on their stomach when sunbathing.  Open sex was allowed, and this didn’t even necessitate going into the dunes for privacy.

Of course, this didn’t bother Jacky or me, and Joe seldom had erections while on the nude beaches because, being a gynaecologist, he was well used to the sight of a vagina and has his fingers in them all day!

One day, we strolled along the beach, topless but with thong-bikini bottoms while Joe wore Speedos.  There were numerous couples all around us – male/female, same-sex, old, young, middle-aged, and all in every shape and size imaginable.

We found a spot under a few palm trees but still close to the shore.  Two young men took up a spot a few feet in front of us.  They were probably in their early twenties, nicely built and well-endowed.  Both were fully erect and not shy about fondling each other right in front of us.

Jacky was first to show her state of arousal when she shed her bottoms and began to play with herself as she and I watched the two men masturbate each other.  I was very wet as well and noticed that Joe was erect and rubbing himself too.

I looked at Jacky and winked while pointing towards Joe’s hard cock.  He lay on his back, holding his head cradled in one hand while the other hand stroked the head of his erection which was now protruding out of his waistband.  Pre-cum was oozing out and his nostrils were flaring.  I could tell by his breathing that he was close to cumming.  We watched the two young men, now in a sixty-nine position, turn their eyes toward us.  We knew they were putting on a show for us and coaxing us to put one on for them.

Quite a crowd had gathered and most of the men were erect and masturbating as they watched.  Joe rose on his knees and pulled his Speedos down to his thighs, exposing his wonderful eight and a half inches.

I untied my bottoms letting them fall aside as my fingers probed my now soaking pussy.  Jacky let out a scream as she orgasmed and began to ejaculate her juices in several spurts.  I was lost in my orgasm when Joe ejaculated in my direction coating my thighs.  The two guys were covered in their own semen and smiling at us as the audience began to applaud all five of us.

We looked at each other, smiled, and then began to laugh as we had never put on a show for anyone before, and our first experience really turned us on.

As the crowd moved away, one couple stayed behind.  They were a young girl and guy, and both looked to be in their early twenties.  She was very petite, perhaps four foot eight or so, maybe 90 pounds and he was tall, maybe six foot six and over two hundred pounds.

Both of them were naked and completely shaved.  They introduced themselves as newlyweds, and it turned out that she was only nineteen and he was twenty-one.  Her hair was auburn and exceptionally long, hanging all the way down to the back of her knees.

What amazed Jacky and me, was his cock.  He was fully erect and at least twelve inches in length, and the girth was as thick as my wrist.  Looking at her small body (we found out later that she was a 30AA, 24 waist and 28 hips), we were shocked that something that big could penetrate her safely.

Kerry was her name, his was Ben.  They asked about us, were we a threesome, friends or what?  They seemed intrigued as to how our relationship worked and asked if we only had sex with each other or if we might invite others.

They let us know they had an open relationship and were both bisexual.  We chatted for some time before they asked us to join them at their bungalow.  When we arrived, we all showered in the outside shower to wash off the beach sand.  Ben was still erect when we started to shower, and Kerry asked us if we wanted to watch them, as she and Ben hadn’t got off while watching us on the beach.

Before we could answer, Ben grabbed her by her tiny waist, lifted her, and turned her into a standing sixty-nine.  Oh my god, it was such a turn on to see his tongue lash her cleft while she held his cock with both hands like a baseball bat as she licked his bulbous glans, flicking her tongue in and out of the slot at the tip of his huge cock.

Ben’s tongue was big, just like his cock, and he worked it in and out of her like a dildo.  Kerry’s long hair draped to his feet and I began to quiver thinking how I wanted him to do me the same way.  Joe and Jacky must have been turned on too, as Joe lay on his back, while Jacky squatted over his face rubbing herself up and down.  Her hand reaching behind her to masturbate his erection.

I knelt beside them and started to masturbate just as Ben put Kerry on her hands and knees and began to fuck her doggie style.  As he penetrated her, she could not help but be pushed between Joe’s legs.

She grabbed his erection and sucked it into her mouth.  Ben was on all fours as well, and hovered above her, his stomach pressing into her back as he thrust in and out of her.  He put his cheek next to hers and started to lick her lips as she sucked on Joe.

MagicPeachh
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MagicPeachh

Kerry pulled off as Ben put Joe in his mouth and began to suck.  Jacky lifted herself from Joe and turned to kiss me and said, “I can’t believe this is happening.  God Kay isn’t this hotter than anything we’ve ever fantasized about?”  I could only nod as a series of orgasms overtook me.

Jacky and I were soaking wet and filled with desire as we watched Joe being licked and sucked by Kerry and Ben.  This sight made me imagine Aphrodite and her Adonis as he penetrated her pussy with his enormous cock before they both devoured a mere human mortal.

Jacky looked at Joe and asked, “Do you want to fuck Kerry?  It is okay if you do.  This is better than any fantasy we have ever read about, and it is happening right now.”  He nodded a ‘yes’ and said, “Only if you and Kay fuck Ben.”  Jacky gasped, “Yes, yes and I want that huge cock all the way in if it will fit!”

She kissed him and turned to me, kissed me, and asked, “Are you going to let Ben fuck you too?”  I thought, ‘God, I don’t know if I can.’

At that moment, Joe filled Ben’s mouth with cum and Ben orgasmed almost simultaneously and unloaded into Kerry sweet pussy.  He pulled out of her and rolled on his back.  She slid up Joe’s body and squatted on his face feeding him Ben’s seed and her own juices.

Jacky wasted no time in taking Ben’s cock in her mouth.  He quickly lifted her off and rolled her onto her back.  He grabbed her legs behind her knees and rolled her thighs to her chest with her knees to either side of her face.

He rubbed his manhood up and down spreading her plentiful juices to lubricate his entry into her.  Inch by inch he penetrated her until she screamed, “Oh fuck, you’re ripping me apart, but don’t stop!  Give it to me.”

My mind was racing as I watched, and I was reminded of the time Joe taught us to fist each other.  We both told him no way would our fists fit our vaginas and he laughed and said, “Really?  Isn’t a baby’s head bigger than your fist?”  He then guided us through the steps, how to position our fingers and thumb and then work them in with lots of lubrication.

I remembered how wonderful it felt when she was inside me, made a fist and then worked in and out deeper and deeper until she reached my cervix.  I then did the same for Jacky and remembered how it felt on my forearm when I fisted her.  Feeling her clench my wrist and forearm with her muscles as I brought her to orgasm as she had for me.  But I digress …

Kerry rode Joe’s face and looked in our direction, watching Ben fucking Jacky.  She slid down Joe spreading remnants of sperm and her juices over his chest and abdomen.  She impaled herself with ease onto his rigid cock as his nine inches was so much smaller than Ben.  Riding him cowgirl, they began to fuck like rabbits.

With his cock still impaling Jacky, Ben put his hands under her armpits and lifted her to his chest as he rose onto his knees before standing.  Holding her by her underarms, her legs splayed and resting with the back of her knees over his biceps, she bounced up and down on his cock, held by the amazing strength of her new lover.

I crawled on my knees and straddled Joe’s face and kissed Kerry.  Ben stepped between us breaking our embrace and causing me to fall back on my heels.  I could see his shaft sliding in and out of a very wet and open Jacky.  I watched in fascination as her labia folded and unfolded as his long thick erection slid in and out of her pussy.  Ben held Jacky directly over Joe.  Hovering above, they presented Joe with a clear vision of his wife being fucked hard by another man.

This sight brought Joe to his second orgasm, with Ben next, filling Jacky with so much cum that it flowed out and down her thighs.  As he pulled out, a gush of semen dripped onto Joe.  Ben spun Jacky around in a standing sixty-nine just as he had done with Kerry earlier.

Masturbating hard as I watched this erotic scene before me, I shook as a wave after wave of orgasms cascaded down and through my entire body.  Jacky, on the other hand, was quaking and convulsing uncontrollably as Ben released her, laying her down next to her hubby.  Her eyes rolled in the back of her head and mouth was agape as her nostrils flared and her rapid breathing gasped for air.

Just as I thought it was all over, Ben reached for me.  I hesitated for only a moment before jumping on him and wrapping my legs around his waist, my arms around his neck and pleaded, “Fuck me, oh please fuck me just like you just did Jacky!”

He did!  I was in heaven as he gave me the best fuck of my entire life.  I had only been with one man before Joe, the one who took my virginity and leaving me feeling empty.  Joe always made me orgasm, but this, this was undeniably the best.  Ben finished me off with a standing sixty-nine that is engrained in my memory for ever.

When we returned from that vacation, we didn’t feel our life was changed.  We had experienced for real the sort of fantasy we only read about.  We certainly won’t forget that vacation, and as for next year, who knows what new resort we will try or what experience may present itself to us.

Are we still faithful as a trio?  I believe so, as everything that happened that day was with each other’s permission.  Perhaps life will throw us another opportunity one day …

Published 
Written by literot
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments