Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Blindfolded

"The night I knew I wasn't in control."

12
6 Comments 6
8.2k Views 8.2k
645 words 645 words
We had just been having sex for just a couple of weeks and I was already addicted to him. Cam had called me earlier in the day and told me he had a surprise for me later that night. I asked him what it was but he wouldn't tell me. I wondered all day what it could be.

Later that day I got a text from him and Cam said: I want you on your knees by the door with a blindfold on.

I didn't know what was going to happen. I was nervous, scared and excited. I sat in my house waiting for him. I had cleaned my house, taken a shower and made sure I was ready for him.

Finally he texted me that he was on his way and I needed to get in my position. I heard the garage door open and suddenly I had butterflies in my stomach. He opened the door and walked to my position on the floor. He turned around and said to someone else, "See I told you". Cam then pulled my hair and put his hard dick between my lips and pushed it to the back of my throat.

I knew what to do and I started sucking his big black dick, running my lips and tongue up and down it. This was his favorite position with him standing over me. I kneeled there enjoying Cam's dick but he pulled me off of him and told the other person, "Go ahead."

Still blindfolded the stranger led me to the couch in my living room while I was on my knees. He unzipped his pants and pulled out his rock hard dick and placed my hands on it. Cam told to me to show him a good time so I did. I took the stranger's dick in my mouth and began swirling my tongue around the tip of his cock, then moving up and down sucking and licking.

The stranger was grabbing my hair, pushing me down to gag on his large member.

Selinne24
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Selinne24

He was enjoying this and I was, too. All of a sudden I was pulled up by my hair and my mouth was put on the dick that was familiar to me, Cam's dick.

I was pulled over towards him and he asked me, "Do you like this?"

I shook my head yes and I could tell he was pleased. My blindfold stayed in place and they kept switching my mouth back and forth for almost an hour. Cam told me to stand up and then sat me on the couch. They started fucking my mouth hard. Cam was first, showing the stranger what I could take. How hard and rough he could be.

The stranger moved in front of me and he started shoving his dick down my throat over and over. He didn't hold back and was gagging me with every thrust. I sat there taking his dick until I felt his cum in my mouth. He moved away from me and Cam sat on the couch and pulled my head down to his lap. I was in front of him on my knees again and I started sucking his dick. I sucked him hard wanting him to know I was turned on by this experience.

I kept up my rhythm until his cum was running down my throat. We both sat there for a minute enjoying what had just happened. He finally stood up and told me to tell the stranger thank you.

I said to the stranger I had just pleased, "Thank you for letting me suck your dick."

Cam told me "I'll talk to you later" and they both left. I sat there thinking about how turned on I was, how wet I was, and how I wanted more. I knew at that moment I wasn't in control.

Published 
Written by Amy501
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments