Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I kneel on dandelion carpets and weave lilacs between her rose and purple iris

"I kneel on dandelion carpets and weave lilacs between her rose and purple iris"

0
0 Comments 0
1.7k Views 1.7k
152 words 152 words
I kneel on dandelion carpets and weave lilacs between her rose and purple iris, I assume avuncular circumspect over her horizon. Her sky sucks rain that swallows my smoldering sun. Tasmanian blue gum shadows sit restless in the river’s bend, Ornithes Areioi circles concentric overhead beneath a placid gibbous moon. We sighing lovers who part before Auroras elastic dawn, lay unfeathered the in dark unfurrowed arcades and listen to the oracular shoal, as it send waves of gold that beat their withered shore. I breathe molecules once passed through the lungs of Leonardo, I settles into the rhythm of my period. Spurned by zealot tears blown by changing winds from rain to laughter, her sharpened tongue steels my will, seduces my senses. My identity is embattled, fragile & feels the quick stir of paean, her oscillating intonations of mortality stagnates beneath the shadow of her protuberance, her instrument for threshing my grain.

Published 
Written by CuningLinguist
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors