Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lisa

"She gets more than she bargins for"

30
8 Comments 8
21.8k Views 21.8k
2.8k words 2.8k words
She was on the prowl, not for a relationship. Scanning the crowd at the night club, she looked for the perfect one. Once every few months, she got these urges that could not be satisfied with her vibrators. Lisa sipped her drink. The loud music and flashing lights were getting on her nerves, but in order to get what she wanted she had to put up with the noise.

Her keen gaze landed on a man leaning against the bar. His black leather pants hung low on his hips, emphasizing his package. A tight black T shirt covered an obvious six pack and thickly muscled chest, but it was the collar around his neck that caught her attention.

Looking around, she searched for the other half of the pair and found him. Lisa got up from her chair and made her way through the crowded dance floor. She weaved her way to him, studying him as she approached.

The other man was average height. It was difficult to see what color his hair and eyes were in the near darkness of the club. He was wearing a simple T shirt and a pair of jeans. Nothing to give away that he was the other man's master.

Regular sex was the last thing on her mind. She wanted and needed kinky, and this pair of men would do nicely. Gathering her nerve, she tapped his shoulder. “Excuse me? I have a proposition for you, if your interested,” Lisa said.

Dane looked at the woman in front of him. She was dressed in a power suit, not entirely appropriate for this club. Short, but shapely, she intrigued him. “Ma'am, what could you possible have that I would be interested in?” Dane asked.

Lisa, a lover of deep voices, felt a shiver go down her spine. The coldness of his voice bristled her temper, but she bit the retort from coming out of her mouth. Fixing her ice blue gaze on him, she stood her ground. Lisa was used to getting what she wanted. If she couldn't buy it, she took it. “Fine. Here is what I am seeking. If you're interested, find me,” she countered, using her CEO voice, “I'm looking for sex, not regular run of the mill sex, but kinky in your face sex. I'm well aware that you are a Dom, and where there is a Dom, there is a sub. Your sub is right over there.”

Lisa pointed to the tall muscle bound man at the bar. Dane looked at his friend, lover, and sub, Kev. A slow grin filled his face. This little filly was tired of responsibility. She needed the control taken from her. “Brilliant deduction, lady. By the way, what did you say your name was? As you can see, my mate is male. As you are obviously not male, what can you offer?” he grinned down at her.

Unable to give him an answer, she went back to her table. Lisa gathered her stuff and prepared to leave. No conquest for her tonight.

Dane whispered to Kev, who nodded his head, then turned and left the club through the side door. Intercepting Lisa at the front, he gently tapped her shoulder to gain her attention. Kev handed her a note and disappeared without a word.

Confused, Lisa opened the note. Only thing written was an address and the word “now”. When her taxi arrived, she got in.

“Where to, lady?” the driver asked.

About to give him her home address, she made a snap decision and gave him the address on the noted. Sitting back against seat, she felt butterflies in her stomach. Usually she was in control, but that was not the case tonight. The taxi went down the street and turned at the next left, stopping at a house directly behind the club.

“Lady, you could have saved $15 if you would have just walked,” the driver commented, as she paid him.

Lisa walked up to the door, her hands shaking, and knocked loudly. Kev answered the door. Surprised, Lisa followed him inside to the parlor of an elegantly decorated Victorian home.

“No wonder if he was unimpressed with me. He's obviously filthy rich,” Lisa thought.

“Have a seat, ma'am,” Kev said, his voice soft.

She sat down in a red velvet arm chair and waited.

“My dear, I'm glad you came,” Dane said, as he entered the room.

“Why did you send for me? You made it clear that I am not male, so what do you need me for?” Lisa asked.

“Good question. I may be with a man right now, but that doesn't mean that I don't appreciate the fine, soft lines of a woman's body,” Dane told her, “What is your name, love?”

“Lisa,” she answered.

“Well Lisa, welcome to my domain. If you're brave enough, put this on and enter my playground. If not, well...nice to have met you. The ball is now in your court,” he said, then left through a door to his left.

Lisa looked at the garment in her hands. The black leather straps that made up the bodice left nothing to the imagination. She stripped off her suit and stepped into the garment. Strapping around her neck, it formed a collar that extended down and wrapped around her full breasts. Crisscrossing over her belly, it connected to a strap that ran between ass cheek and over her pussy.

She looked into the mirror on the wall. Lisa stared at herself. She looked so sexy, almost slutty. Reaching up, she took her hair down and let the black curls fall down around her shoulders and down her back. “It's now or never,” she said to herself, as she reached for the door knob.

On the other side of the door was a different world. The walls were scarlet red, with black trim. Various machines were located in different parts of the room. Chairs with the seat out, metal frames, and chains dotted the room. Apprehension filled her belly, as she wondered what she had gotten herself into.

Lisa jumped, as Dane stepped of the shadows. She was so busy looking at the machines that she never noticed the man watching her. Dressed in leather pants, he was the epitome of sexiness. Bare feet and a bare chest only added to the picture.

Radiating power, he stepped up to Lisa and gazed at her appearance, as if she was a horse for sale. Coming up behind her, he dropped to his knees and adjusted the strap running between her ass cheeks.

“Too loose...much too loose,” he murmured, then tightened it to where it almost disappeared up her ass.

Walking around to the front, he checked to make sure the leather was tight enough in the front. Her puffy pussy lips were separated nicely, and the piece of leather was snug over her clit.

“By stepping through that door, you gave me permission to use your body in the manner I see fit,” Dane said, idly, as he led her to the wall with the chains and cuffs.

Placing her left hand in one cuff, he snapped it shut and repeated the process with the other wrist. Lisa's arms were spread wide, making it impossible to move from the wall. Dane gently grapped her right ankle and lifted it ninety degrees, making it parallel to the floor and opening her slit widely. He cuffed the ankle to another shackle.

Lisa felt the air circulate around her. She had never been so aroused in her life. The strap, tight against her clit, made her aware of the fact that it was swelling. She could feel her pulse pounding in her clit, which was amplified by the restraint.

Dane walked to the shelf and grabbed a thin cane. Returning to the bound woman, he leaned forward and kissed her cheek, lightly. He ran his hand down her torso, stopping at her pussy. Lisa held her breath, as he rained sharp smacked to her open cunt.

The sharp sting of his hand brought tears to her eyes and made her already wet pussy wetter. He kept slapping her pussy, sometimes landing on her lips, and other times concentrating on the leather strap encasing her clit. Lisa cried out, tears flowing freely.

“I'm going to push you past your limits, love,” Dane said.

He stopped spanking her pussy.

Tinkerr_Belll
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Tinkerr_Belll

Catching her breath, she was well aware of the burning ache in her cunt. The pulsing was strong, and her whole pussy was hot and swollen. She could feel all her blood rushing to that area.

Thinking he was done, she was not prepared for the strikes to her nipples. Dane used the cane to stimulate her nipples. With random hits to the left and right breasts, he only stopped when her nipples were bright red and rock hard. The white skin of her globes contrasted the red streaks from the cane.

Dane was satisfied with his work. Surveying the sexy, bound woman, he left the room. Lisa looked at her reflection in the mirror on the opposite wall. A totally different woman stared back at her. This was a woman trying to keep control. Disheveled hair and sweaty skin, this woman painted an erotic picture.

Dane returned to the room. Stopping in front of her, he showed her the clamps in the palm of his hand. Applying one to her left nipple, then right, he stepped back and looked at her expression. Lisa's face was tight, eye brows furrowed.

“Sting?” he asked.

When she failed to answer him quick enough, he yanked on the chain connecting the clamps, pulling on her nipples harder. Lisa yelped, and quickly nodded her head. Dane placed a ball gag in her mouth and buckled it tightly behind her head.

He released her hands and ankle from their cuffs and led her to a metal frame. Pushing her to her knees, he strapped her thighs to the each of the metal bars on the side of the frame, in effect opening her cunt wide. Dane pushed her backward to where she was resting back against the frame, then strapped her upper arms to the frame. Cuffing her wrists together, he made it impossible for her to move at all.

“Scared, love? Oh...Don't be. You are going to cum and cum and cum, and when you think you can't cum anymore, you will explode with more orgasms,” he crooned.

Dane pushed an interesting machine over to her. It looked like a giant piston with a huge dildo attached to it. Working the machine under her ass, he rubbed the tip of the dildo over her leather clad clit. He produced a pair of scissors from his pocket and clipped the leather strap.

Her clit, formerly tightly constrained, bounced outward and filled with blood. The relief from the pressure caused contractions to start. Lisa's eyes rolled back in her head, as she clenched her ass cheeks trying to make herself cum.

Dane chuckled, as he eased the thick toy in her pussy and turned it on low. It pumped in and out of her cunt, slowly. The tingles in her clit were heightened by the invasion of the fake cock in her hole.

Lisa moaned softly. She had no choice but to relax and enjoy. She couldn't move, so it made no sense to try and struggle. Her eyes snapped open wide, when he turned it all the way up. The dildo rammed in and out of her cunt, like the best fucking she had ever gotten.

She felt her pussy ballooning, then clamping down tightly. Bucking her hips, she tried to gasp, but was unable with the gag in her mouth. Muffled screams escaped her, as her pussy contracted around the shaft.

Dane wanted to add to her pleasure and added a vibrating wand to her clit. Turning it on high, he held it tightly to her nub and kept it there. No matter which way she tried to wiggle, it remain on her clit. Screaming and gasping, she felt her self coming apart at the seams. Drool escaped from around the ball gag, as she convulsed in the biggest orgasm she had ever had. Darkness dimmed her vision, as the orgasm went on and on.

“Like that, love? I know there is another in you,” he said.

Turning off the vibrator, he produced a new toy from his never ending arsenal. Lisa tried to watch what he was doing, but was unable to focus, as the dildo in her pussy kept ramming nonstop. He lubed up the slim plug. Reaching under her body, he slipped the thin butt plug up her ass. The flared bottom kept it from disappearing in her ass. Wanting to add to her pleasure pain, he flipped the switch, and the butt plug flared to life.

Lisa screamed. She had just came, but the constant stimulation was keeping her tense and primed. With the addition of the vibrations from the but plug, Lisa's pussy gushed, and she hollered in another orgasm, just as strong as the first one.

Dane gathered her sweaty hair in his hand. Wrapping a strap around it, he secured the pony tail to a chain from the ceiling. This made her unable to lay her head back and forced her to watch what was in front of her.

She made out the muscled form of Kev. Attached to another frame, he was bent at the waist with his wrists cuffed to the bars of the frame opposite of him. His legs were secured at the ankles to the floor and a leather strap held him close to the table his upper body was resting on.

Lisa admired his naked form. His ass was tight, and muscles in his legs strained from the position he was in. Dane ran his hand up and over Kev's ass cheek, watching as Lisa's gaze followed his movement. This woman had a special kink. She knew that he had a male playmate and still wanted to play.

She like to watch. More importantly, she liked to watch two men. Dane was a keen reader of people, and her reaction to his caress gave her away. He has seen her eyes widened and heard her soft groan when he did that.

He made a big show of lubing up his thick finger with a generous dollop of Vaseline. He stood to the side so she would have a clear view of what he was able to do. Dane had made sure it was alright with Kev before he allowed another to watch their play. Both men liked women as well as men.

Dane pushed his finger inside Kev's ass slowly. Kev's toes curled, as the finger brushed past his prostate. Dane wiggled his finger, tapping the walnut shaped organ, eliciting a long low groan from his mate.

Pushing another finger inside, he scissored his fingers, as he reached around and fisted Kev's rock hard shaft. Slowly jacking his cock, Dane milked Kev's prostate. He knew how quick Kev would cum. Every time he did this, his friend would shoot ropes of white cum all over in no time flat.

Lisa, unable to tear her gaze from Dane's hands, watched intently. Her pussy was sore from the dildo, and her ass hole was burning. She didn't think that she would be able to cum again, but the familiar contractions were beginning again.

“How did he know that I get off on watching two hot men fucking?” she thought, as her breathing got heavier and a sweat broke out all over her body.

Amazed, she didn't think she would be able to cum a third time, but when Kev yelled out his orgasm, she started bucking against the dildo again. When he shot three huge, white jets of cum all over the floor, she knew she would cum again. It wasn't until Dane pulled his fingers out of Kev's ass hole, and it remained open that Lisa screamed out. Her pussy shot out pearly whitish fluid, spraying the dildo and piston.

Lisa went limp, hanging by her hair. Her breathing was ragged, and she was so tired that it was so hard to keep her eyes open. Dane walked over to Lisa and turned off the piston. The dildo in her pussy ceased movement. He eased it out of her and watched as her juices ran out of hole. Dane, then, eased the vibrating butt plug out of her ass. It slipped out with a pop.

He gently released her restraints and gently picked her up. Carrying her upstairs, he laid her on a bed and covered her with blankets. Brushing her hair from her face, he turned around, switched off the light, and chuckled. She was hooked.

Published 
Written by Kim
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments