Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

One Moment

"What’s one moment in a lifetime? What’s one sweet kiss in a world filled with love?"

3
4 Comments 4
3.6k Views 3.6k
2.6k words 2.6k words
One day he will remember. He’ll remember me, the love we shared and the future we were meant to have. Of course, it’s not his fault he lost his memory. Parts of it came back but I wasn’t one of those fortunate snippets of memories. We tried, but how can you expect a man to love you as he once did when to him you’re a complete stranger? Hell, half the time he isn’t even really sure who he is. It was easier to leave and let him rebuilt his life, his personality and his future. The stress and the tension was unhealthy to say the least.

I try to ignore the overwhelming lust I feel when I see him across the room. My god, he was a sight to behold. Tall, toned with dark hair and eyes the colour of emeralds. The suit wasn’t helping either. What is it with men in suits? Christ, it just does something to them. I sipped my drink and tried to engage in the conversation I was part of until he made his entrance to the party. I smiled and laughed at all the correct times but my mind was too preoccupied to actually understand the conversation.

That man, Damon, was my husband. Nothing I did or said could get him to remember that, short of jumping on him but I’d been advised that would be classed as rape. Damn it, why did he have to be so handsome? Why the hell couldn't’t he remember that he loved me and not that skank on his arm?

Ok, she’s not really a skank and it really isn’t her fault that he remembered an old high school sweetheart instead of the actual love of his life. Well she wasn’t exactly going to say no to the advances of a man so beautiful even the gods would weep, was she?

If only I could, did, said...that’s all I’m left with now, well that and the bittersweet memories. I need air, I need to get out of this stupid party and collect myself. I excuse myself and head to the veranda in the hope to find enough peace to settle my thoughts. The cool night air knocked some much needed sense into me.

“Have you tried to cake?” His voice sound like silk, it was a voice I had longed to hear for months and that was what he had to say? ‘Have I tried the cake?’ Seriously?! I mean what the fuck? I resisted the urge to turn around and gazed out at the sea instead, I couldn’t trust myself this close to him.

“No, not yet.” My voice barely a whisper; not trusting itself to not scream expletives or declare my love for him.

“You should, its chocolate.” I heard his fork scratch the plate and closed my eyes, willing him to go away and take that intoxicating scent of his with him. I breathed deep and allowed my memories to take me to a place I really didn’t want to go. 

“It reminds me of something.” He spoke again. His nonchalant tone was beginning to get to me. How dare he be so carefree and talk to me like I was just an acquaintance? I was his goddamned wife. Anger began to rear its ugly head and it took all my strength to keep it inside. 

“Really?” I matched his tone and continued to look forward.

I felt him shift closer to me and I could feel his body heat radiating from him like poison. Did he have any idea how painful it was to have him this close to me? I glanced sideways and watched him spear a piece of cake, before I had a chance to react he had placed it to my lips. I opened my mouth slowly as his eyes stared intensely into mine. I closed my mouth around the piece and removed it from the fork. He continued to watch as I tasted the stupid cake, hold on, fuck I know this cake...

“We had it at our wedding.” His words were quiet, I almost didn’t hear them. My jaw all but dropped, I managed to keep it closed with the fear of the chocolate cake falling out. I swallowed as quickly as I could. 

“What did you just say?” my eyes were still wide in shock and my heart raced. I forced myself to calm down, maybe someone had told him it was the cake we had, hell half the people here were guests at our wedding. 

“It’s the same cake we had on our wedding day.” He stepped closer and his lips were dangerously close to mine. White hot fire shot through my body and it betrayed my cautious mind by leaning in. I wanted to run away, I wanted to scream and cry but I couldn’t move. Frozen by fear, hope and love.

Neither of us spoke or moved for what felt like an eternity. The tension was unbearably hot and dangerous.

“As soon as I took a bite, I knew I’d had it before. Then Toby mentioned the wedding-” He was still speaking but I no longer heard words, I heard my heart breaking and my hope shattering on the cold hard floor. I stepped away abruptly and broke the spell. He looked at me wide eyes; I shook my head and tried desperately to stop the tears from falling. 

“I thought...Hell, I don’t know what I thought. I guess I hoped you’d remembered. I have to go.” I couldn’t stop the heartache from reaching my voice. I turned as the first tear fell. My arm was pulled softly as he spun me around to face him. His face fixed with a look I hadn’t seen in a long time, anger and lust all mixed into one stare. I used to get that look when we would fight or I pushed his buttons to goad him into a bit of rough. 

“I do remember Callie, I do. Just it’s confusing, overwhelming and frustrating. I don’t remember all the specifics, hell I only really remember feelings and they all but knocked the wind out of me. I felt like my heart was about to explode and I couldn’t figure out why. Then I saw you out here now and then I saw you in that beautiful white dress, the way it hugged you in all the right places and flowed so delicately when you moved. I could have died right there in the door way, I watched you out here on your own for ages, just taking in your beauty and I felt like the happiest man alive.” He spoke with such emotion, such love that I would have given anything to wrap my arms around him. But what’s one moment in a lifetime? What’s one sweet kiss in a world filled with love? What’s one scream when everyone’s screaming? It was nothing, just one memory.

I took my arm back and shook my head whilst backing away from him,

“No, you don’t get to do this. You don’t get to give me hope only to take it away. Remembering one moment isn’t enough to rebuild our lives.” I turned my back before I could see the reaction on his face; I couldn’t deal with his pain as well as my own. My feet felt like I was walking through wet concrete; they disagreed with my desire to get away. I heard him moving behind me and resisted the urge to stop and turn back.

“Maybe it isn’t. But I need this.” He pulled my arm more forcefully this time, my body fell against his and his lips pressed against mine.

MollyHeadley
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MollyHeadley

I was lost in the moment and parted my mouth as his tongue begged to enter. God how I missed his kiss. His soft lips demanding passion, his tongue exploring at its own leisure and his hands, oh god those hands. The plate had been placed on the wall and both hands teased my back before one took a handful of hair and guided us back. I felt the cold wall against my shoulders and relished at the caring thought of his hand protecting my head, wouldn’t want both us with amnesia, would we?

Lost in the moment my mind begged to flee, to run and hide from this man and my desires. ‘You’ll get your heart broken’ it told me. My thoughts ceased as he trailed kisses down my jaw and onto my neck; he knew my sensitive spots and gently nibbled and licked his way to my ear.

“Do you remember what happened on the veranda at our wedding?” his hot breath sent shivers through my body, his lips softly clamped my ear and he sucked it gently.

“Yes.” My voice breathy and full of desire. His fingers traced their way down my torso and stopped at the hem of my dress, my breath caught at the sensation of skin on skin as his hand gripped my thigh,

“Do you remember what I did to you?” his hand slid up my thigh and his fingers lingered over the lace of my thong, Christ. I remembered far too well what he did. I pulled his head from my neck and kissed him with as much force I could muster. I ran my fingers down his firm chest and squeezed his pecks. I dragged my nails down further and heard him groan as I reached his belt. He stopped kissing me as I undone his belt and rested his forehead against mine. His breathing turned long and deep as I reached my hand down. I freed his cock and wrapped my fingers around the wide shaft, Jesus I swear it’s bigger than I remember and he was never small to start with.

A moan escaped my lips as his fingers delved inside the lace and ran their way down my now wet lips, spreading them apart and pressing deeper as he reached my hole. I gasped as they were thrust inside me; he pressed his body against mine to stop my knees buckling. His thumb rubbed my clit and his fingers found my g-spot, he was the only man ever to know what to do with it and he had saved that little gem for our wedding night. Fire shot through my body as the pleasure built, I had to be quiet, I had to control myself but nothing about this was down to me. He knew what to do and smothered my mouth with his as he felt my muscles clamp around him, my body shook and moans tried to escape. I let go of his cock, unable to focus on any other than what I was feeling, his lips left mine for moment.

“Let it go baby, I want you to cum for me like you did that night.” his voice was rough and low. He upped his game and my whole body gave in. In that moment I was his. I felt the warm cum gush down my legs, his lips pressed against mine to stifle my cries as he continued his assault. His arm wrapped around me as he held me up. I heard the sound of his fingers squelching as another wave tore through me, he wouldn’t let up and I all but blacked out the third time. I felt him smile against my lips, he kissed them softly and pulled his fingers out gently, he rubbed my clit one last time causing my hips to buck into him. My eyes stayed closed as I felt his fingers press against my lips, I opened my mouth and sucked on them, I felt his tongue help me suck the bitter sweet nectar.

I removed my hand from his neck and moved it back down to his throbbing cock, it was the hardest I had ever felt it. I groaned as I tried to wrap my fingers around it.

“You don’t have to do this. I just wanted you to know that I might not remember a lot of our relationship but I remembered that. I remembered the love I felt that moment on the veranda when you completely let go and gave yourself to me. I just wanted to thank you.” his head rested against mine as he struggled to contain his groans as he spoke.

“I know this is just one moment in many but it’s something. It’s more than I hoped after all this time. Let me show you my gratitude, please?” I looked up into his eyes and kissed him lightly. I lowered myself to my knees and looked up at him again,

“Shit.” He groaned then looked down at me, “I fucking love it when you look up at me like that, all innocent.” We both knew I was about as far from innocent as you could get, especially with him. I smiled sweetly then ever so softly licked the drop of pre-cum escaping from the head. I loved his cock, I know it’s a strange thing to be in awe of but I swear it’s the most beautiful one I’ve ever seen. I was a second away from taking him in my mouth when we heard voices travelling towards the veranda. Damon quickly pulled me to my feet and put his raging hard on away. It was more difficult then he made it look, I’m sure. I was promptly guided down some steps and around the corner out of sight.

We stood silently begging the people to leave.

“Have you seen Carrie?” Shit, it was Alex; my date for the night. God he can’t see me like this. Damon must have seen the fear in my eyes, he soothed me with a gentle kiss then handed me a napkin. I looked at it, wondering where it had come from. He grinned and mouthed the word ‘cake’. Of course, my brain was still in post orgasmic bliss, obviously. I wiped myself dry and rearranged myself. Hoping to god that my dress wasn’t wet. I felt it hug my body and sighed in relief, it was dry. Damon motioned me under the light. I stood and slowly turned around, he smiled, nodded and did the ok sign with his fingers. I looked longingly at them, not long ago they were buried deep inside me but I missed them already. He stepped towards me and smoothed my hair down then kissed the top of my head.

“This isn’t over.” He whispered then softly pushed me in the direction of the stairs. I took a step and looked back; he smiled and headed off in the other direction. My heart swelled with far too many emotions to think about right now.

I arrived at the top of the steps to find Alex and another gentleman chatting. He smiled when he saw me, I forced one back.

“Are you ok? You look a little flushed.” He touched my cheek gently; concern etched the corner of his eyes.

“I don’t feel very well. I think I might head home, do you mind?”

“Of course not, do you want me to come with you?” 

“No, it’s ok. You enjoy the party. I’ll see you soon.” I avoided his lips as he went in for a kiss and briefly met his cheek with my lips. How could I kiss him knowing where they’d just been?

To be continued...

 

This is my first story of this kind, I hope you enjoyed it.

Published 
Written by goth_bitch
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments