Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Rings apart

"A brief reunion"

3
0 Comments 0
4.5k Views 4.5k
290 words 290 words
Two wedding rings lay one above the other on a bedside table in a cheap downtown hotel. The lower one reflected its owner; 24 carat, antique gold, old school ideas; its mistress was the same. The upper one, bright white gold, new ideas and forceful.

Even the angles the rings sat at reflected the positions of their owners. The old gold lay flat and submissive, new gold laid across at any angle, mounted against its mate.

Kathy and Jeremy were at school together; Kathy studied language and literature; Jeremy, maths and business. Their jobs reflected that too, Kathy a librarian, Jeremy, a financial whiz-kid. They had met again by chance in a coffee shop, chatting about school life and friends.

Half an hour later Kathy was on her back with Jeremy’s penis plunging forcefully in and out of her, no protection, she told him she was on the pill; Kathy had lied, a little white lie because she didn’t want to break the magic of the moment. Like everything else in Jeremy’s life this moment was focused on him.

Soon his seed would be shot into her waiting ovaries; instinctively she knew it she would fall pregnant, but if the child had the right attributes from both parents it was worth the risk of discovery.

Unlike Jeremy, Kathy didn’t cum; she lay on the bed his sperm leaking from between her legs as she watched him dress; they exchanges mobile numbers and promised to do that again, it was good, it was exciting, they had always had a spark between them at school; just clichés.

Kathy knew that the next time he found time in his busy diary her belly would be swelling with his baby.

Published 
Written by Simes6699
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors