Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Think Of Me

"A quick encounter starts an unexpected visit."

4
0 Comments 0
9.0k Views 9.0k
935 words 935 words
"Think of me xoxoxo," she wrote as they ended their daily chat. He smiled at the thought as he turned off the interstate. If only she had known what he had planned. Things had only just fallen into place for him to surprise her. First she had accidentally left a set of house keys at his house the previous weekend. Then, her hubby had gone out of town for job training. Finally, his work required him to visit a customer site only fifteen miles from her house. He needed to be on site early in the morning so, he was supposed to drive up and get a hotel for the night. A quick email to her hubby had paved the way and now he was pulling into the parking lot at her apartment.

He opened the door quietly with the keys, and looked around as he stepped into the darkened living room. A faint glow, maybe a TV, came from her bedroom. She turned and smiled as he stepped through the bedroom door. She was sitting naked at her computer and had been chatting with someone.

"Hi. You must be my surprise," she said huskily as she got up and walked to him. "I heard the door open, and I had been told to expect someone. I'm so glad it's you."

He had been worried about how she would react, but all worries were gone as she melted into him and they kissed deeply. His cock had been half erect in anticipation, but burst into full hardness at the feel of her naked heat pressed into him and kissing with passion.

"You know what I need!" she said breathlessly as she sat on the edge of the bed and pushed his shoulders down. He smiled at her greed and started kissing down her chest to her erect nipple. She pressed harder on his shoulder as he lingered at her breast, and her other hand caressed his cheek before slipping up to push his head lower. She wouldn't even allow him to tease her hip as she guided him to her need.

He held back and blew on her, gentle, hot, and so close that she squirmed to make him please her. Slowly he licked her, barely making contact, the tip of his tongue following the edges of her lips. Her fingers closed in the hair on the back of his head and as she pulled him to her desire, he thrust his tongue deep into her pussy. She gave a deep guttural moan as he plunged his tongue in and out, then pressed it up the folds to her clit.

He drove his tongue deep and wiggled the tip, swirled back and up and sucked hard on her nub. Her heels dug into his shoulders and her body started to shake. She flooded his face with her hot cum from deep within her pussy.

LovelyLeonor
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LovelyLeonor

He backed off and she relaxed slightly, but he wasn't going to let her off easy. His tongue still swirled and licked up and down her soaked pussy lips.

He pressed a finger into her and she started to hump wildly to find another orgasm. He pressed a finger to her tight anus and stroked circles around it as the finger in her pussy found her g-spot. She squealed and came again. He sucked her clit in and practically tortured it with his tongue. Her hot cum squirted around his fingers as her pussy clamped down hard. He eased off until her heals relaxed the pressure on his shoulders, then drove in hard again. In seconds, she was spraying her sweet nectar for him again.

After a bit, he was getting ready to back off and do it again, but she suddenly pushed him away and dove after him. She tore at his clothes and had him naked in seconds. She reached for his hard cock and pulled it to her pussy. He plunged in, and the heat and the tightness sent lightning bolts of pleasure crackling up and down his spine. She pulled him close for a wet kiss and he started thrusting slow and deep. In moments, her body began to tremble beneath him and she was cumming again.

He thrilled at the feel of her hard nipples pressed into his chest. She held his face close to hers, lips almost touching, her breath ragged and deep. Her legs were wrapped around him. Her heels set the pace, spurring him on as she clamped down on his cock. Suddenly, his cum was racing up his cock from deep inside. He tried to hold back, but she had drawn him too far, and he roared in pleasure as he bucked his cock inside her tight clamped pussy. For a moment, her eyes locked with his, and the heat of his cum pushed her higher still. Their eyes slowly closed as they each rode the wave of urgently released passion.

Forever later, he lifted his head from her shoulder. "That was awesome," he told her.

"Yeah," she simply agreed.

He rolled over next to her and started to caress her, but she got up and stepped over to the computer. She started to giggle and he sat up to look.

"My hubby was typing over and over, Move the webcam!!! All I see is your FEET!!!"

"I guess we'll have to start all over," he said with a smile.

"When do you have to leave?" she asked.

"Surprise!" he said pretending to be loud, "I can stay all night." She quickly adjusted the cam and reached for his already hardening cock.

Published 
Written by bad_mann_ers
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors