Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Together

"An Apex"

10
5 Comments 5
3.8k Views 3.8k
693 words 693 words
The birdsong of coming morning around us chirps awake as the sun lurks beneath the horizon. We're kept warm by the crackling fire. The hot flesh resting on my tongue is quivering now. He jumps in my mouth as I hold him still with soft suction. A soft moan rolls off of his tongue and onto the warmest part of my body as he not at all delicately positions his tongue to enter me again. I am so close. Tonight is not the night for slow, simmering passion. Tonight is urgent, unstoppable, building its energy to a powerful finish.

Soon overwhelmed, I breathe hard, pulling cool air into my mouth around his cock. He's so big. I need breath.

“Make me cum, or else I'll have to fuck you,” I warn him.

My body sinks, grinding my wet slit against him, working his tongue under my lips, around my hard clit.

An ominous light of breathlessness and ecstasy begins to fill me from within. Soon it falls over him as well. I sit up. Eager hands seize his wet length, shining with saliva. Desperately, they pull it toward me, but each time the slippery length of him escapes my grasp.

“Oh fuck, yes!” I yell as I sit down completely.

Moans of his muffled voice rose from within my dripping depths and I bite my lip as he takes firm hold of my hips and drives his tongue into me.

Vicious, I cry in pleasure as he returns to my pulsing clit. He's walking me to the edge, and I know if I don't push him he'll push me. Soon, I won't be able to take any more of this. I give fervor to my hands, ferociously jacking him off, desperate for the huge load I know he's saved for me.

Fuck, I'm going to cum. I collapse onto his hard spear, face first. With my mouth open, he slides directly into my throat.

For a moment he moans, but abruptly yells, “I'm cumming!”

At almost the same moment, a torrent of hot fluid gushes from each of us. One is clear, the other a thick, shimmering cream the color of pearls.

trans_succubus
Online Now!
Lush Cams
trans_succubus

At first, his powerful ejaculations are flung deep into my throat. Despite my shivering, convulsive state, I right myself. A rising white jet follows me as I ascend, looking until it falls like a solid column which I am revealing.

Upright now, supporting myself on one arm as my other flies up and down his erupting shaft. Two voices call out in lust, fire, passion, and for one moment measured against the width of a razor, love. Two bodies cry out in the pain that burns through the most powerful orgasms.

As the hot liquid pours from me around his tongue, the fourth blast of his hot, thick cum is firing into the sky. The tongue on me has returned to its nestled place inside me, wriggling furiously as the walls close around it. In so doing, it provokes a resurgence the cascade within me.

Thrashing around him, I scream. Streams of hot water run down my face between the splattered drops and lines of white. Tears fall from my cheeks while I gasp and flinch, choking on our pleasure.

A masculine scream pours into me in the form of a massive, guttural bellow. I can feel the power of his voice in his breath as he forces another aftershock and entices another rush from the fountain that is me. Unendingly, cum oozes from within him like a spring, seeping over my hands. Every few of seconds his twitching balls pour forth another great geyser of the scalding liquid.

Finally, he begins to slow. I cannot hold myself up another second. Still cumming on his still working tongue, I collapse into his lap. My face and mouth rest against the softest part of his hardness. My hand still strokes and his cock still pulses cum, which slides down a slick shaft, to coat the side of a face already speckled by his white rain.

As the shadow of sleep nears, in a moment lasting forever, we take our pleasure, lost together.

Published 
Written by TheScheherezadeFeint
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments