Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

That Magic Moment

"She got that damn knowing smile that all women hold in reserve."

19
7 Comments 7
3.5k Views 3.5k
3.0k words 3.0k words
Competition Entry: The Moment You Knew

Kelly:

In July of that year, when I first started chatting with Dave, I felt a connection. That connection grew deeper the more we chatted. 

The first day I met Dave face to face, I fell hard. Dave was absolutely amazing in every way. But, the telltale was a while back when Dave still wanted to see me even though my monthly visitor was here.

Over the last few years, I have grown to embrace the saying “If it is meant to be it will be”! This visit is another example of my connection with Dave.

My husband planned a road trip for the two of us to go to Texas. Dave needed to make a trip to the Midwest. So Dave planned his trip at the same time. As it turned out my Texas trip was canceled. I knew I would not see Dave for at least ten days probably closer to two weeks. I was sad and frustrated both with the upcoming separation, but, also it was my period week. I had given up hope that I would get to hold Dave again before his departure.

By Wednesday I was done, YEA, my monthly was over. Then, oh my gosh, to find a time between Dave’s schedule and mine to connect up. Dave was due to leave Friday morning. I did feel guilty here it was Thursday evening and Dave completely unloaded his SUV for our ‘quality time’. Yes, I am extremely thankful that he did.

Dave:

At the beginning of October of that year, I had to go on a road trip halfway across the country. Sometimes it’s less expensive to go pick up the items that I sell than it would be to have them shipped. On this trip, though, I knew that I’d be gone over a week and could not take Kelly with me. In fact, it looked like we wouldn’t be able to see each other for days before I left. As it turns out her monthly friend left on Wednesday of that week and I didn’t have to leave until Friday.

Kelly texted to give me the good news. At first, we couldn’t seem to find a way to arrange a meeting. Then we both freed up our time so we could meet around 5 pm that Thursday. This, as it turned out, was perfect for us. I had taken all of the extraneous stuff out of my SUV. I put in another blanket. I always have some in the car since, although we live in a desert, I often drive through the mountains. 

I picked her up where we usually met to leave her car, in a rather secluded parking lot. She climbed into my car and we kissed long and hard. It seemed like it had been months since we saw each other even though it had been only about a week. I asked Kelly where she wanted to go. She sat there thinking then suggested we go to the lake. We drove out to the reservoir then around the lake to the side opposite the park entrance. On that side, the road peters out to not much more than an ATV trail. I was a little concerned about getting stuck but kept going until we found a secluded thicket to park in. 

Kelly:

As soon as I got in his car, Dave gave me his tablet to read a new chapter he had just written. Yes, I was in complete awe with Dave’s talents. I kind of didn’t pay attention to where we were driving as I was totally engrossed in this story of our activities. Dave interrupted my reading asking is this okay? I looked up to see we were in this grove of trees. Absolute perfection! Dave said: “Keep reading while I fix the back end.” Wait-I had to hug and kiss this sexy scrumptious man. I set the tablet on the dashboard so I could turn to give Dave a proper hello. Dave said let me set up the back for us. 

Dave:

Once parked we began necking in earnest. Being a petite girl she got up on her knees, leaned over and gave my lips a good working over. 

I loved her kisses. I loved the way she looked at me. I, um . . .

OH, SHIT!! I love Kelly. Oh, Shit!! Oh, Shit!! 

I’m in love with Kelly!

How the Hell did our No Strings Attached – Friends w/ Benefits play time become a true love affair??

I finally had to admit to myself that the looks she had been giving me were the most loving looks any woman had ever given me. Never had any woman looked at me with “those” eyes, not my first wife, not my current wife or even the girlfriend between wives who I still carry a torch for over 30 years later. I had just admitted to myself that I was in love with Kelly! I had to pause with the realization that I was not just infatuated with her but deeply and truly in love. 

I got out of the car to prepare the back end with the blankets. Kelly got out to help. Once our “bed” was prepared we turned to enjoy the sunset. I looked at her. I could see in her eyes that she knew that I had Finally realized that I was in love with her. She got that damn knowing smile that all women hold in reserve for just that moment and I knew I was lost. 

We kissed, a sweet lovers in love kiss then we climbed into the back of the SUV.

Kelly:

I heard Dave moving stuff. I just could not concentrate. I wanted in Dave’s arms. So I shut down the tablet and walked to the back just as he was finishing up. I climbed in the back, Dave closed the hatchback and climbed in through the back door. I am still shaking my head. It was as if we were just a couple of teenagers having our first encounter. 

Dave:

What I had earlier thought would be a major fuck each other raw session ended up being the most intimate lovemaking session of my life. We started out kissing some more, then feeling like teenagers again as we giggled while fighting to get out of our clothes. It really was quite humorous, two adults acting like sex crazed teens. Well, we were sex crazed but also now in love.

Kelly:

I heard Dave moving stuff. I just could not concentrate. I wanted in Dave’s arms. So I shut down the tablet and walked to the back just as he was finishing up. I climbed in the back, Dave closed the hatchback and climbed in through the back door. I am still shaking my head. It was as if we were just a couple of teenagers having our first encounter.

Every article of clothing flying off, shoes, socks. Mind you this is NOT a full-size suburban. We are in a rather small SUV. Our heads hit the back of the front seats when we stretch out. Hit the roof if we sat up. 

Dave:

Once finally naked, I loved looking at her nude body, Kelly got up on her knees to go down on me. I had never been so hard and erect for anyone, ever. She worked her little hand up and down my shaft while sucking on the head of my cock. Kelly would deep throat me then come up for air and tickle the tip of my erection with her talented tongue.

Though I loved her mouth on my cock, that’s not where I wanted it just then. So I gently pulled her up to lay on me while we each kissed, fondled and enjoyed the feel of the other. I rolled her off me and we lay on our sides still kissing. This time though I moved my hand down her lithe body to caress her sex. She had never been this wet for me before. Her pussy was dripping! I loved it. I played with her lips, I rubbed her button clitoris, I pushed two fingers into her tight wet pussy. I teased Kelly until she pushed my hand away and pulled me on top of her.

As I rolled on top of Kelly, my cock automatically lined up at her entrance. She wrapped her beautiful legs around me and sighed as she felt the head of my cock ready to enter heaven. She was so excited that she had a quick little orgasm just as I entered her. I love a sexually receptive lover.

I slipped into the hilt and just lay there as she recovered from her first orgasm. I could have lain there forever, balls deep inside of her, I truly loved how her pussy felt on my cock.

Kelly:

As always, Dave would completely take my breath away every time he entered me. That time was no different. Well other than we were in the back of the SUV with no tinted windows absolutely more exposed than we had ever been before.

ClaraReed
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ClaraReed

Dave:

When her breathing settled down and the look of mixed love and lust returned I began to move. I know I’ve said it in earlier chapters but Kelly’s vagina is The most magnificent pussy I have ever been in. Her pussy, long unentered by her husband, was tight. Now I’ve had tight before, usually dry (my wife), but never anything that felt as wonderful as Kelly. She felt like a tight, dripping wet and slippery silk glove that had been made only to fit and hold my erect penis. I’ve called her pussy magic. I’ve said being inside her felt Heavenly. That night by the lake in the back of my SUV I truly was in Heaven on earth. 

As I began to slide in and out of Kelly, I stared into her beautiful eyes. Her expressions changed from love to lust then back again. I wasn’t moving slowly nor pounding in her pussy but seemed to have found a medium speed of lovemaking to really pleasure her. How I held back my own orgasm I don’t really know. I brought my love to two more orgasms, each stronger than the previous. 

I loved watching and feeling Kelly cum as much as my own release. As I stared into her eyes, there was still an afterglow from the sunset, the looks in her eyes and on her face were a marvel to watch. She would stare into my eyes. I seemed to hit a particularly sensitive spot. Her eyes would go wide, as if in surprise, then slam shut, as if trying to hold everything in. Her breathing would start coming in short gasps. Then she would moan, not loudly but very sexily. 

As she got closer, Kelly’s breaths would get shorter, her moans would turn to the cutest little squeaky moans. Her eyes would go wide again, then close tight and her face would scrunch up. She would bring her heels down on the backs of my knees thus pinning me, then drive her pelvis up so I could be as deep as possible inside of her as she/we rode out her massive orgasm. I’ve been proud of my ability to cause previous women to cum but there was never anyone whose orgasms turned me on like Kelly’s.

I was working up a sweat and steaming up the car windows as she came the second time. I took advantage of her stopping my movements to catch my breath while watching her in the throes of orgasmic ecstasy. When she released her hold, I started my movement again, trying to maintain the rhythm that I had started with. 

Kelly was already building toward a massive orgasm and I was close too. She had wrapped her legs around my waist with her heels on my butt. She seemed to be encouraging me to pump her harder, faster and deeper. Not much encouragement was needed. I picked up the pace. She began her wonderful preliminaries. She was moaning, louder than usual. Her squeaks became high pitched squeals but not quite screams. She scrunched up her pretty little face, slammed her heels behind my knees and arched her back higher than ever before. Just as her orgasm hit so did mine. It felt like I was pumping gallons of semen deep into her wonderful pussy. Her vaginal muscles clamped down on me greatly enhancing the sensations of my cumming deep in her womb. I filled her until I was dry. I swear I was still spamming inside her even after I ran out of cum.

I gently lowered my upper body to her and my love wrapped her arms and legs around me as if to never let me go. I’m enough bigger than Kelly that I hesitate to put my full weight on her. This time, in particular, that’s what she wanted. I was still inside of her. My cock not going down as quickly as usual. I lay there reveling in the love we had just made and had finally admitted to each other.

Kelly:

As we laid there naked after our heavenly lovemaking I felt so vulnerable, so content with just being in this time and space with this wonderful man. How on earth could I not be completely smitten by this man? Smitten…??? Um NO- I loved this man! I have had feelings since I first met Dave, but, here I am completely every form of my being. I wanted more, I did not ever want to imagine a life without this man. I was absolutely and completely in love with this man!

Dave:

Finally, my erection did go down and slip from her silken sheath. I slid off to her side while still holding her and her arms wrapped around me. We were kissing, gently, as satisfied lovers. I started rubbing my hands over her lovely body. I wasn't trying to arouse her. I just wanted to touch and hold her. Kelly had turned toward me on her side. Our legs were entwined with one of hers on top. I was running my hand up and down her side from shoulder to knee. Then a little mischief crept in. 

I was sliding my hand back up from her knee, up her thigh toward her pretty little ass. This time though I slid my hand down to feel her sex. I had never thought that feeling our combined juices leaking out of my lady love would be so sexy. That’s the only word that seemed to fit. She said she was embarrassed by her leakage. I don’t know who put that notion in her mind but to me, it was just another aspect of our love and lovemaking. I kept running my hand over her lips and just inside her pussy. I loved the feel of the hot sticky secretions. 

We lay like that together for a good while, well after dark. Finally, I found the tissue box and we cleaned ourselves up. Getting dressed was an adventure. 

Our clothes had spilled off the deck we were laying on, onto the floor of the back seat. My underwear was on her side. Kelly’s bra was on my side and for the life of me, I have no idea how one of my shoes ended up on the floor of the front passenger side of the car. We were laughing so hard we had tears running down our cheeks.

Kelly:

Unfortunately, the sun was going down, dusk was setting in. We laughed at ourselves having the treasure hunt finding all our articles of clothing. Where did the time go? Three full hours from the time Dave picked me up until he dropped me off. I always struggled with separating ways. This was a tearful departure. I drove away, knowing it would feel like forever until I could be in Dave’s arms again having finally revealed our deep feelings toward each other.

Dave:

Somehow we got dressed, in our own clothes. We folded up the blankets and put the back seat back in order. Then we stood together in the near silence of the park holding each other kissing lightly and staring into the other’s eyes. We must have stood there for at least fifteen minutes before we broke apart. I opened the car door for Kelly then went around to get in the driver’s side.

She took my hand and kissed each of my fingers as I worked my SUV out of our little nook and back onto the road around the lake.

Kelly:

I was so very thankful every day that Dave allowed me in his world.

That night I know I hugged my body pillow tighter than ever before. My heart was in such a whirlwind of emotions. So sad to know I was not going to see Dave for what would feel like forever. So filled with love knowing he would be hurrying home to be back with me soon. 

I do have to admit I did and still enjoy watching the videos of Dave cumming on an end table his wife asked him to put together while he was on his trip. Kind of catty of me I know but, I know he was thinking of me as he was shooting his load.

P.S. Please forgive me for not being more detailed about how great a lover Dave was, how I savored every second he suckled my nipples, or how perfectly he would hit my spot when we made love. I may expand on this in future stories.

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by DaveA5225
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments