Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Biker Babe, Chapter Two

"Please read The Biker Babe : It's chapter one on my dear friend Jonathans_Fantasies page."

11
9 Comments 9
7.1k Views 7.1k
7.5k words 7.5k words
Leah Marshall was busy in the office of the motorcycle shop one Thursday afternoon, catching up with some paperwork. She would much rather have been in the back turning wrenches on one of the bikes, but sometimes paperwork takes precedence over preference!

Leah had always had a love of motorcycles and started working part time at another motorcycle shop while she was in high school. Then when she graduated, she began working there full time while taking night classes in how to work on motorcycles. She was very good at her job and soon became one of the top mechanics in the state.

Now, two years later, Leah was the owner of her own motorcycle sales and repair shop. It required her moving to Loveland, Colorado, but she was happy that she was now running her own place the way she thought it should be run. She did pretty well too - her shop was rated one of the best in all the motorcycle magazines, and thanks to the connections she made in the biker community, she was always busy working on and selling bikes. She had taken on a couple of mechanics and four salesmen, along with a parts manager and a girl for the office work.

But today her office girl was sick, so Leah was forced to do some of the billing and scheduling herself - not the part of the job she enjoyed, but a necessary evil. She was on the computer doing some billing when she heard the little bell over the door ring. The tall counter in the reception area prevented her from seeing who it was at first but as she stood up she instantly recognized him.

"BEAR!" she squealed, running around the end of the counter and jumping into his arms. She threw her arms around his neck and kissed him over and over.

"Hey, Peanut!" he said with a big grin. Peanut was his pet name for her because she was so much smaller than him. Bear was aptly named - at 6'6" tall and 325 pounds he was the size of a bear and his short, scruffy beard and dark shoulder length hair he could easily be mistaken for one except for his leather vest, blue jeans and heavy biker boots.

He scooped up the much smaller girl into his huge arms, holding her tightly. Leah was a very pretty 5'1" tall with a curvy figure, 36C breasts, nice round hips and a high firm ass. She had red hair, cut in a pixie type hairstyle and soft brown eyes.

Bear had been attracted to her since the first day they met and had come by many times over the years whenever he was in town. He was the one who encouraged her to get this shop when it came up for sale and had told all his biker buddies about her new place so they could stop by and throw some business her way. Now with her own reputation in place, those same bikers came by because Leah was good at her job and good to her biker friends.

This was the first time Bear had stopped by to see her new place and Leah was thrilled with the visit.

"It's been a long time, Bear! How come you haven't come to see me until now?" she said, once she had kissed him enough. He carried her over to the sofa sitting on one wall of the reception area and sat down with her on his lap.

"Well, Peanut, it's been a rough time for me lately. My mother died about four months ago and two weeks ago on my way out here with some other bikers, there was a terrible accident... a drunk driver got on the interstate going up an exit and driving on the wrong side of the road. The traffic was kinda heavy that day and we didn't see him coming... he ducked around a car and plowed into our group. Tommy and Jake were killed, and Tank and Countryboy were banged up pretty good. I was at the tail end of the group and was able to lay my bike down in time to miss the fracas," he said, hanging his head.

"Oh my god!" Leah gasped. "Oh Bear, I am so sorry!"

"Yeah, I don't know if Countryboy is ever going to ride again. He came very close to being a third fatality and he will be lucky if he can ever walk, much less ride. If he ever gets on another bike, it will most likely be in a sidecar as a passenger. And he won't like that. Tank is a big guy, he will mend in time and he'll probably be back on a bike again. And the rest of us who got bumps and bruises and asphalt rash will be back on our bikes as we can. I was very lucky in that my leathers took the brunt of the damage in my case. My bike was messed up some but as I laid it down I was able to get on top of it so I stayed off the pavement for most of the skid. Being in the back of the pack, I saw it all unfold and could prepare for it a little," he explained.

"Oh Bear, thank god you weren't hurt too badly! I don't know what I would do if I had lost you!" she said, burying her face in his neck.

"Well I'm kinda glad I wasn't hurt either - and I'm glad I'm here with you now, Peanut," he said, stroking her hair as he held her.

They sat there holding each other for several long minutes, both grateful for the chance to reconnect. "Bear do you know if Tommy and Jake had families? Or Countryboy?" Leah asked.

"Well I know Tommy had his mother and brother and sister - he always talked about them. And Countryboy has a sister, he is staying with her right now while he mends since she is a nurse at the local hospital. Why do you ask?"

"Well I want to sponsor a ride... to raise money for the families and to show our support. Can we do something like that?" Leah asked.

"I think that would be a fine thing to do! When do you want to do it?" he asked.

"As soon as possible. I'm sure the families are strapped for money - who isn't these days - and funerals and medical expenses don't come cheap."

"Well you set a date for the run and I will pass the word. Make it about three weeks from now at least so we can get enough people helping out. I will get the bikers on board if you take care of the advertising," Bear said.

"Okay I will call the radio stations and newspaper tomorrow and place ads for the run. I hope we can raise a lot of money for the families," Leah said.

"Me too. This is a wonderful thing you are doing, Peanut," he said, hugging his girl again.

"So how long are you in town for?" Leah asked.

"Well, I don't have anything to rush off for. I was planning on staying through the weekend at least... I want to hear what you have been up to and see this new place of yours!" he said with his big wide grin she loved so much.

"Let me give you the grand tour then!" she said hopping down from his lap. She put her tiny hand in his huge meaty paw, marveling once more how it completely disappeared when he closed his hand around hers. The she led him through her operation taking him around the showroom and sales offices and then in the back to the shop and parts department. She introduced him to all her people showing off her Bear to all of them.

By the time the tour ended it was almost closing time for the shop. "Where are you staying tonight, Bear?" Leah asked.

"Well I just got into town and came straight here - I haven't had a chance to get a room yet. Where's a good place to stay?" he asked.

"You are staying with me while you're here. I won't have you sleeping alone in some lonely hotel room. Besides, it will give us more time together," she said with a note of finality to her words.

"Are you sure? I don't want to impose..."

"What impose? I live by myself - well except for Fred, but you'll meet him soon enough," she said.

"Fred?" he asked.

"You'll see..."

With the matter of accommodations settled, Bear pushed his bike into the shop for the night and Leah took him in her car back to her place. When they got there, Fred was there to greet them. "Bear, this is Fred," she said, as her Basset Hound came up to welcome her home. Fred didn't know what to think of Bear at first but seeing how happy Leah was, he accepted that he should be there and was okay with it after a bit.

Home for the evening now, Leah took on the "dutiful housewife" role - she told Bear to go sit in the living room and she would have dinner ready in a few minutes. She smiled as she said it... this was the role she longed to play for real. She went into the kitchen and began preparing dinner for them. Happy in her work she couldn't help but let her imagination go and pretend that she was getting dinner ready for her husband... preparing his meal just the way he liked it and setting the dinner table as Mrs. Whoever. Leah may have been a biker chick and a grease monkey, but she was also a woman with womanly desires and dreams. She wanted to fix dinner for more than just herself and Fred - she wanted the 'husband, kids, and little house with a white picket fence' dream that other young girls had.

"Dinner's ready," she said as she came into the living room. Bear got up and they went in to eat. "I hope you like it," she said.

"I'm sure I will, Peanut... I've eaten my own cooking, so I appreciate someone else that knows how to cook!" he chuckled.

They ate dinner and talked. He wanted to know what she had been up to since moving to Loveland. "So have you met anyone out here since coming to Colorado?"

"What do you mean, met anyone?" she asked not quite sure what he was getting at.

"I mean have you got someone special here? A boyfriend?"

"Oh, Bear! You silly lummox! You know you are the only guy for me - no one else can make me happy like you do!" she said smiling coyly.

He let out the breath he had been holding in. "Well, that's good. I'd hate to think I had competition!" he grinned.

"There isn't anyone that can compare to you, Bear. You don't have any competition anywhere," she said, giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"Oh honey, I think we can do better than that!" he said, grabbing her and pulling her into his lap. He put an arm around her and pulled her close, pressing his lips to hers in a deep kiss. Leah moaned softly as she parted her lips, inviting him to explore her mouth. As his tongue probed her mouth, his hands began explorations of their own, one hand finding her soft full breast, the other slipping down under her jeans to cup her ass over her silky panties. Leah put her arms around his neck melting into him as the kiss deepened.

"Beaaar!" she moaned as she broke the kiss. "You always do that... make me crazy!"

"Is that so?" he said. Bear slid his hand down between her thighs and he could feel the heat coming from her crotch. He rubbed her crotch through her jeans and Leah moaned again, spreading her legs a bit. He began kissing her neck and nibbling on her earlobe, two of the hotspots he had learned that really got her fires going.

"Ohhh Beaaarr!" she moaned again, grinding herself against the hand between her legs.

Bear pulled his hand out from between her legs and turned around so she was sitting on his lap but with her back to him. He unbuttoned and unzipped her jeans pulling the sides apart to get to her now sopping wet panties. He slid his hand back inside, but this time he had more room to work on her soaked pussy. He pulled her panties aside with one hand and fingered her slick wet pussy with the other. Leah moaned and began play with her breasts as he fingered her, driving her higher and higher. Leah began panting as her lust became more than she could deal with. Her moans had turned to pleading.

"Ohhh, god, Bear... Oh I need you... please, baby..."

She began grinding her ass on his rock hard cock but that only made her hotter... feeling his thick cock between her ass cheeks made her heart race. She unbuttoned her shirt and lifted her bra up to get at her tits and achingly hard nipples. She pinched and pulled on them as Bear's fingers churned inside her.

"Bear, PLEASE!! Please take me to bed and fuck me!" she said, the desperation in her voice obvious. Knowing she was very much in need and wanting her just as much, Bear got up, lifting her at the same time and took her back to the bedroom. He placed her on the bed and she moved to the middle of the bed.

Bear began getting undressed and was down to his jeans when Leah stopped him. "Wait a minute Bear, I want to talk to you before we go much further," she said sitting up and moving to the edge of the bed. He sat down next to her, unsure and a little afraid of her next words.

"What is it, Peanut? What's wrong?" he said concerned.

"Nothing is wrong, Bear, it's just... well, I wanted to talk to you about... sex."

"Sex?" he asked even more puzzled now.

"Well not just sex but... this is hard," she sighed. "You see, Bear I am not like a lot of girls. I like sex a little on the rough side, a little more intense than the average girl. I may look small and delicate, but I'm not porcelain and I won't break. I enjoy kinky sex - things like being tied up, being choked, being teased and not allowed to cum, made to suck cock, anal sex, ice play and candle wax play. I also like being slapped playfully, spanked, and having my nipples clamped pulled and abused. These are a few of the things that really get me hot," she said.

"Really?" he said, dumbfounded.

"Yeah. You remember when we first met? How you took me - you didn't try to win me over, you didn't wine and dine me and hope I would put out. You saw what you wanted and you took it. That turned me on like you wouldn't believe, Bear. I want to be taken, I want to be used for your pleasure. Don't worry about getting me off, just use me and treat me like your personal slut... your fucktoy... and that will get me off."

Bear sat there looking at her speechless; he had a strange blank look on his face.

"You think I'm weird don't you? Some kind of twisted freak, right?" she said, afraid she had just made a terrible mistake and ruined everything.

"No, I... I..." he said.

"Bear, I really like you very much, and I love the times we spend together, don't get me wrong. It's just that I'd like to see a little less 'teddy' and more Bear, know what I mean? I want you to own me, to take me and make me yours!" she said taking his huge hand between hers.

"I... had no idea you felt like this. This is a side of you I've never seen!" he said, recovering a bit from Leah's revelation.

"Well I was afraid to say anything until now, but you and I have gotten pretty close and we have had some awesome sex. I just wanted you to know what I was into... I don't know if you share my kinky tastes, but at least you know about them now," she said.

"And I'm glad you did tell me, Peanut. I want you to feel like you can tell me anything. To be honest, I am glad to hear this. I have always been careful not to hurt you - I'm sort a big guy in case you hadn't noticed! There are times when my size makes 'delicate' difficult!" he said, grinning sheepishly.

"Oh, Bear," she said giggling, "your size has never been a problem for me! I love my big lummox!"

"And I love you too, Peanut," he said, pulling her onto his lap. She straddled him, facing him and put her arms around his neck. She leaned in to kiss him tenderly. This was the first time she had heard him profess anything more than friendship and it was a very big step for him. It was not to be taken lightly. Bear had been devastated terribly many years ago by the last woman he had used the "L" word with, and had been a confirmed bachelor ever since. So for that word to come up now with her meant a great deal, and she knew it.

As she sat there holding and kissing him, Leah felt his hands moving slowly around her waist. His hands moved around behind her to the small of her back, then slid downward. When they reached the top of her jeans, she moaned softly. Bear tried to slide his huge meaty hand under the waistband of her jeans, but Leah liked her jeans tight and form-fitting so she could show off her very attractive figure. Unable to get into her jeans, Bear satisfied himself with cupping her ass from outside her tight jeans.

That wouldn't satisfy Leah, however, and seeing that Bear couldn't get his hands into her pants, she broke their kiss and got up off his lap. Standing there in front of him, she slowly began to remove her jeans, trying to be as seductive as she could. She was a biker and a mechanic, not a stripper, but Bear didn't seem to mind her slightly awkward moves. He was more interested in the end result rather than how they got there! Leah's coquettish smile combined with her swaying hips were having a definite effect of Bear; he squirmed on the bed, adjusting himself as his cock became uncomfortable in its cramped quarters.

Leah wriggled out of her jeans and let them fall down around her ankles. She stood there in the puddle of denim, her head down but looking at Bear, with her hands clasped in front of her, waiting for him to move or say something. He didn't speak, but he reached out and brought her closer to him, pulling her over his knees. Leah's pussy, already wet from the earlier teasing, got instantly wetter than it already was, thinking she was about to get a spanking - one of her favorite activities. But Bear had another idea in mind for her.

Bear laid her across his lap, her panty-clad ass up. Her arms and legs hung down on either side of him and her wonderful tits swaying beneath her. Leah steeled herself for her spanking, her pussy quivering in excitement, her breathing already starting to quicken. But instead of feeling his huge paw coming down hard on her tender ass flesh, she felt another sensation.

Bear placed his hand lightly on the back of her thighs and began stroking her leg, lightly moving his fingertips up and down her soft skin. With each stroke he moved a little closer to her core, teasing her as she began squirming on his lap. She parted her legs, inviting him to touch her where she wanted it most, hoping to get him to play with her pussy again. But he resisted her invitation for now, wanting to heat her to the boiling point first.

It didn't take long before Leah began moaning in earnest, wriggling and squirming as she tried to get him to play with her pussy. She tried pushing back against his hand, his feather-light touch driving her mad. But he just moved with her, seeming to sense how she would react each time.

Finally, just as Leah thought she couldn't take much more of his teasing, he relented and began stroking her through her completely soaked panties.

"Oh, god, Bear! Please go under... go under my panties and finger my pussy!" she begged.

"You like my fingers in your pussy don't you, Peanut?" he said chuckling softly.

"Yes, oh yes, finger me please!" she cried.

"Why, Peanut, you sound like a little slut! Are you a slut? Are you my little slut, Peanut?" he asked, teasing her with his words now as well as his fingers.

"Yes! Yes, I am your slut, Bear! I am your dirty little slut! Ohhh fuck!" she cried out.

"Good. Then get on your knees slut and suck my fucking cock!" he said, shoving her off his lap abruptly and watching her fall onto the floor. Leah instantly bounced back up and crawled between his legs, unbuckling his belt and unbuttoning and unzipping his jeans to jerk them down to his ankles. Then she pulled down his boxers, freeing his hard cock which sprang up like some perverted jack in the box.

Leah went to work immediately, licking his throbbing shaft with long strokes of her wet, pink tongue. She licked him from balls to tip, making sure every hard inch of his cock was treated to her tender care. Then she placed the tip of his cock on her lips and looking up at him, she parted her lips to slowly slide down his length.

ebony_sugarmilf
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ebony_sugarmilf

She took him into her mouth and then deeper. She took him deep into her mouth and began bobbing up and down on his meatpole as she cradled and massaged his cum-heavy balls.

Bear was thoroughly enjoying her work on his cock and he put a hand on her head so he could guide her in the right rhythm and depth he liked. But Leah didn't need much coaching - she seemed to know just what to do to make her big boyfriend happy.

"That's it, Peanut, I'm getting ready to cum. I'm gonna cum, baby..." he moaned as he got closer.

"Yes! Give me your cum! Cum in my mouth, Bear... I want to taste you. Cum down your slut's throat!" she said, pulling him from her mouth only long enough to say the words. Then she took him back into her mouth sucking and bobbing even harder. She was gobbling and slurping on his cock, moaning around the hunk of thick biker beef in her mouth.

Suddenly, with a roar reminiscent of his name, Bear exploded in Leah's mouth, shooting thick, sticky ropes of white hot cum into her mouth and down her throat. Leah tried very hard to swallow his load as fast as she could, but it had been some time since Bear had last orgasmed and he had built up a huge load. It trickled out of her mouth before she could get it all down and dripped onto her tits. She pulled out for a second to catch a breath and he spurted onto her cheek and onto her neck, his cum running slowly down to puddle in the notch between her collarbones.

As Bear groaned his last, Leah sucked and pulled every drop of his precious seed from him she could. Then she kissed the tip of his rapidly deflating cock patting it gently in appreciation for giving its all to her. As Leah got up to go into the bathroom to clean up a bit, Bear moved up on the bed to wait for her. She came back in a couple minutes later and climbed up onto her big man, straddling him. She leaned forward and kissed him as he held her. She was happy. Even though she hadn't had her own orgasm, she had made him happy and that was enough for her. She stayed like that until they both could barely keep their eyes open and then she moved to lie next to him, his big strong arm over her and Leah feeling so safe and protected next to her Bear.

* * * * *

The next few days were busy ones for them both. That next morning Leah and Bear rode to the shop together and while Leah began her day, Bear told her he had "some things to do" and he would see her later. Leah began her day by making sure the shop was running as it should, then she called the newspaper and radio stations. She talked to the advertising departments about the poker run and the reason for it and asked about advertising it with them. They were most cooperative and said when she was ready to put the ads out, they would help her. But before she could put the ads out, she needed to get some sponsors.

Meanwhile, and unknown to Leah, Bear was busy promoting the poker run as well. He made some calls to his own group, letting them know about what was planned and each said they wouldn't miss it. Then he began calling other biker groups telling them about what happened and about the run. He asked them to pass the word along, wanting to get as much attention as he could muster for this event. Bear also called some of the motorcycle shops he'd had dealings with to see if he could get financial commitments from them. Almost everyone he talked to was very supportive and either said they would participate in the ride or support it in some way. Knowing that two brothers had died and another would no longer be able to ride, hit home with them all and they wanted to show their support.

Bear came back to the shop at lunchtime and he and Leah had lunch together. "We need to get some sponsorship to this run so I can put the ads in the paper and radio," she told Bear.

"Well can you get away from the shop this afternoon so we can talk to some people?" Bear asked. Leah said she could so they finished up lunch and then went back to the shop. She told her managers that she would be out the rest of the day and they said they could handle things at the shop. So Bear and Leah got dressed and took his bike to go drum up some support for the poker run.

They stopped by a few of the bars along the mountainous roads outside of Loveland. Each bar they stopped at was known to have a good relationship with the motorcycle world and each one said they would love to be part of the poker run. Some even said they would provide food if Leah and Bear wanted, just let them know how many people they would be expecting. With the support of the bars, they mapped out a course that would take them in a 120 mile loop - about a two hour ride if you took your time.

Finally the day of the poker run came. Leah and Bear got ready to go to the shop. They planned on using the shop's flat bed truck and a rented sound system with a microphone to organize the riders. Leah had no idea what to expect having never even been on a poker run, much less organized one. But Bear had been to Sturgis a few times so he knew more about what would go on and how to keep it on track. So they stopped by the shop where they met up with some of the riders from Bear's group. She met with those who she hadn't met before and then they all went to the starting point. As Leah and bear rounded the last corner before the starting point, Leah gasped - before her were hundreds and hundreds of bikers waiting for them!

"Oh my GOD!! Bear what is all this?" she said, completely in awe.

"These are the brothers and sisters who have come from all over to support Tommy, Jake, and Countryboy and ride in our poker run," he said beaming at the turnout.

"How many people are here?" she asked.

"Well at last count there are about 350-400 bikers here. We have our own miniature Sturgis!" he said. Bear pulled up to the front of the massive crowd. None of them had their bikes running yet so when Bear fired up the sound system everyone could hear fine.

"We would like to thank all of you for coming out to help our fallen brothers and their families. I know some of you have come a long way today and I want you to know we appreciate it. These were good boys and the best friends we could ask for - I am so pleased we are able to thank them like this," Bear said. "Now in order to get everyone off safely and not clog the highway too much, we will be sending you out in smaller groups. Peanut and I will take the lead and my boys here will break you up and make sure that you all get a map of the course. Like all poker runs, there will be stops at some local bars where you will get a chip from each bar. You have to have all the chips in hand at the end of the ride. There are no prizes on this run because it is a benefit, but the chips you get will be good for a free drink at the bars you get them from. There will also be food at some of these bars but I ask that if you got fed at one bar, you let others eat at the next. The bars have graciously provided the grub free of charge so don't be animals about it!" The crowd erupted in laughter.

With that, he put the sound system away and the bikers all started up their bikes. The roar of motorcycles was deafening and Leah was sure they could be heard all over town. Bear and Leah started off followed by the first group of bikes. They headed to the first bar where they waited for the mass to arrive. Everyone got their drink chip and they moved to the next stop. This repeated through all of the stops with everyone getting their chip and at different places getting a burger or hotdogs to eat.

Finally they headed towards the last stop and the end of the ride. But what Leah didn't realize, this was going to be the high point of the ride. The ride stopped at a large field and bear pulled the flatbed into the far end of the field. They waited for the bikes to arrive. The field began filling up and after a bit the last of the riders came in. Bear and Leah got up on the flatbed and Bear turned on the sound system.

"Ladies and gentlemen, this is the end of the poker run and we hope you all enjoyed yourself. We want to thank you for coming but before you go I have one more point of business to attend to," he said. He turned to Leah and stepped up close to her.

"Leah The events of the last few months have made me do some real soul-searching. Then seeing you again, made my mind up for me..." Bear knelt down on one knee and took her hand. Leah saw what was happening and broke down crying and Bear continued. "Leah Marshall, I love you so much. I can't imagine my life without you. Will you marry me?" he asked.

Leah couldn't answer him at first for her crying. She had always dreamed of this moment and aside from the circumstances, it was just like she had imagined it. Finally in a break between sobs she was able to get out a weak and shaky, "Yes!" 

Bear rose to the thunderous claps and cheers of the crowd. When the applause and noise died down, Bear said. "I want to do it right now. I don't have any family but these thugs and I know you don't either so this is the perfect time to get married - in front of all your new friends."

"But who will do it? Do you have a preacher?" she asked.

"Well yes, I just happen to have one handy!" he said, waving one of the people in the crowd forward. "This is Reverend Mulcahey. He has graciously agreed to perform the ceremony."

"Hello Leah, Are you two ready?" the Reverend asked.

"Wait! Wait a minute!" Two girls' voices were heard from the crowd. Two of the girls shoved and pushed their way to the stage. "You can't get married yet!" They climbed up on stage and approached Leah. "Leah, we weren't able to get you a dress for your wedding but at least you can have a veil," one girl said as she affixed the veil to her head. "I mean, Bear here has to have something to lift before he kisses you!"

Then it was the other girls turn to speak. "Here, when you throw these, make sure you throw them at me." the girl said, handing her a flower bouquet. "I want to be next. I have my eye on one of the guys here and I don't want him getting away!" The crowd erupted in laughter.

"Okay if all the preliminaries are in order, shall we begin?" the Reverend said. And with that he began the marriage ceremony. When it came time for the ring exchange, Bear pulled out the rings from his pocket.

"When did you get the rings?" Leah asked.

"These were my mother's wedding rings. She would have loved you and she would want you to have them," he said quietly.

"Oh my God, Bear..." she said, and she teared up once again. With shaky hands, she accepted the ring and then placed the other on his finger.

"By the exchanging of vows and these rings, you two have consented to marriage. By the power vested in me by God and the State of Colorado, I now pronounce you man and wife. You may kiss the bride," the Reverend said. Bear lifted her veil and kissed his new wife, to the thunderous cheers and applause of crowd of rowdy bikers.

B.J., one of Bear's biker buddies, came up and handed Bear the keys to his bike. "It ain't no limousine, but at least it's not this old flatbed truck!" he said, pointing to his bike. Some of the girls had decorated it up for Leah with white streamers and tin cans tied to the back. "I'll take the truck back to the shop and pick up the bike tomorrow at the shop. You two go have your honeymoon."

Leah kissed B.J. on the cheek, "Thank you, it's beautiful. Thank you all for today - it was a wonderful ride, and an amazing day," she said almost in tears once more.

Bear and Leah took off on B.J.'s motorcycle to the waves and cheers of the crowd. They made their way back to her house - now their house - and once she unlocked the door, Bear swept her up in his massive arms. "Gotta do this right - it wouldn't be good to start off on the wrong foot!" he said with a big grin. He carried her over the threshold and then shut the door with his foot. He carried her into the bedroom right off.

Setting her gently down he sat on the edge of the bed as she stood before him. "Now I remember what you told me the other night... about your kinky side and the things you like," he said taking her hands and looking up at her. "And I want to give you all of those things. Now that we are married I'm going to make you my slut. I am going to make you into the dirty, filthy, slutty little whore you want to be. You are more than my wife - you are my slut. So you go in that bathroom and do whatever it is you girls do to get ready for me. And when you come out, we will see about making you feel like a slut as well," he said.

She smiled a big, broad smile and as she turned to go, he swatted her ass and she squealed, heading off in a hurry to the bathroom.

As she came out and appeared back in the bedroom, she found Bear waiting for her. She smiled as she stood in the doorway, naked now, looking at her new husband.

"Crawl," he said, giving her her first order as his slut. Leah grinned wide and slipped down onto all fours, crawling slowly and sensuously towards him. When she reached him she stopped and sat back on her haunches, waiting for his next order. Bear reached down and grabbed her hair, hauling her to her feet and then pulling her head back.

"Since you wish to be a slut and you wish to be treated like one, then you will start off by calling me Sir when speaking to me. And when you talk, you will use proper language - you will learn to talk like a slut. You do not have breasts, you have tits. You do not have a vagina or whatever you used to call it, you have a cunt. You do not have a bottom or butt, you have an ass. Understand?"

"Yes, Sir," she said.

"Good. Now put your hands behind your back and don't move them until I say you can. If you try to use your hands before I give you permission, you'll wish you hadn't," he commanded. She put her hands behind her back as ordered. She trembled with excitement and her pussy was dripping.

With one hand still firmly gripping her flame-red hair, his other hand moved between her legs and found her wet and willing.

"Damn, you are a wet little slut aren't you?" he growled low. His fingers toyed with her pussy lips and rubbed over her clit as she moaned, her knees almost giving way in her excitement.

"Ohh, Bear..." she moaned.

Instantly, the hand that was fondling her moved up to slap her tits hard and suddenly, pulling the air from her lungs and making her gasp.

"What did I tell you to call me, whore?" he yelled.

"Sir! Oh please I'm sorry, Sir!" she yelped as her tits stung from the blows.

"I can see we have a lot of work ahead of us. You have a lot to learn if you are going to be my slut," he said. "But there is time for that. For right now, I want to use you."

With that, he pulled her by her hair down face first onto the bed. She lay there bent over the edge of the bed with her ass up and exposed. "Spread them," he commanded gruffly, kicking her legs wider apart. "Now stay that way."

Leah lay motionless on the bed listening to him undressing, her heart beating wildly and her pussy trembling with eager anticipation. This was what she had wanted since that first time with him and now he was going to make her his once and for all.

Undressed now and with a raging hard-on, Bear caught both her wrists and pulled them behind her back again, holding them there in the small of her back with one huge hand. The other swatted her ass a couple times on each cheek. Leah gasped as his hand fell and her creamy ass flesh pinked up in the pattern of a hand-print where he had landed his blows. Then he moved the hand between her legs and with no warning, slid two thick fingers into her sopping cunt and began sawing at her like he was trying to cut her in half.

"Ohh fuck! Ohh my God!" she moaned and wriggled as his fingers churned inside her. She had no hope of getting away despite her struggle but then she didn't really want to get away, either. She was just trying to get him to hit certain spots that would get her off. Leah hadn't orgasmed since Bear had come to town, although he had brought her close several times. Unbeknownst to Leah, he had been saving her orgasm for tonight, and he wanted to make it memorable for her.

Bear worked her with his fingers talking to her and calling her a slut and a whore, telling her how he was going to fuck her sloppy slut cunt once she was ready - all the words he knew would drive her out of her mind. And it was working too, her moans, once individual little cries of pleasure, now were strung together into one continuous wail of desperation and lustful need.

He brought her to a point just this side of her orgasm and then stopped. She lay on the bed panting and nearly in tears.

"Please, Sir... please make me cum... please, I'll do whatever you ask! Just please, please, make me cum, Sir..." she pleaded.

He let go of her wrists. "Spread your ass cheeks, slut - let's see that wet slutty cunt of yours!" he growled. She reached behind her, still laying on the bed, and pulled her ass cheeks apart for him. Bear took hold of her wrists as she held herself open and with one swift motion, he unceremoniously buried his full length in her ravenous cunt.

"OHMYGAAWD!" Leah screamed out as she was suddenly filled with his iron-hard cock. Bear didn't give her any time to get used to him either, as soon as he felt himself bottom out inside her, he began pumping hard fast and deep in her slick hole. He wasn't making love to her; she didn't want that. He was fucking her, using her, taking his pleasure out in her. This was the kinda of treatment Leah loved most and what she wanted from him. There would be time for passionate lovemaking later. Right now she was to be a fucktoy - a hole for him to shove his cock into and a masturbation tool. This was the life of a biker's chick... every girl who had a biker boyfriend knew that they were only there as long as they were of service to him. Leah accepted and loved the idea. It was what had first attracted her to Bear and now she was his "bitch" now.

Bear plowed into her so hard it made her grunt as he shoved into her but the whole experience had its effect. It didn't take many strokes before she reached the point of no return.

"Oh my God, Sir... I'm cumming, oh fuck I'm cuuuummminnggg!" she howled. She no more got the words out before she exploded flooding her womb with her juices and spilling them out onto the sheets below her. Bear kept pounding her even as she went through her orgasm, swatting her ass occasionally as needed to draw out her agony.

Not long after Leah came, it was Bear's turn. He growled out his need. "I'm gonna cum... I'm gonna cum, slut!"

"Please! Please cum on me I want to watch you cum! Please can I watch you cum, Sir?" she begged trying to get up. He let her up and she quickly turned around he jacked off the last strokes until his cock let loose, shooting his hot cum onto her belly and tits. Leah pulled her pussy open and he shot a spurt at her pink hole and it ran down the crack of her ass. He finished cumming and Leah sat up to lick his cock clean smiling as he had "marked" her as his now.

She lay back panting and grinning like a Cheshire cat. She couldn't have been happier. Bear lay down next to her and she snuggled up next to him, his cum cooling and drying on her skin. But she couldn't care less - she wore it as a badge of honor. She was his, and she loved being his. Leah was truly happy. At last she belonged.

Published 
Written by Anonymous
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments