Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Breeding Party

"Knowing that her husband was unable to father her child, Dimples had an alternate solution."

29
6 Comments 6
23.6k Views 23.6k
3.8k words 3.8k words

"Ben, what are you doing Tuesday night?" Carla asked as he passed by the mailbox at the end of her driveway.

"Nothin' special. Why?" her neighbor asked.

"I'm having a party."

"Sounds good. Isn't Harold out of town on a business trip?"

"Yes. He'll be home this weekend."

"So the cat is away and the mice will play. Convenient." Ben knew immediately it was a stupid thing to say.

"Come on Ben, that's not fair. I've been married for eleven years and expect to stay that way."

"So what's the party about?"

"It's a Valentine's Day party."

"Should I bring roses?" Again, another foolish comment to make to a married woman.

"Of course, and some chocolate too." She smiled broadly with a dazzling smile.

"Carla," he asked, "who else is invited? I hope you're not tryin' to play cupid again. The last time you did that, it didn't work out so well."

"You mean Marsha didn't want to hook up with you that night, right?"

"That's not all. We argued most of the time."

"Well, you won't be subjected to a blind date or anything like that. I promise."

"So who will be there?"

"It's a surprise, but I won't be tryin' to fix you up with anyone you don't know."

"What time?"

"How about nine?"

"Fine. I might be a little late. The store closes at nine."

Carla was a nice looking woman, very sexy in fact. She had turned thirty last summer and looked stunning in her bikini at the local swimming pool. Her husband, Harold, was a salesman and away a lot.

Ben was a confirmed bachelor of thirty-five who owned a mom and pop grocery store in town. They were neighbors, of course, and occasionally met at neighborhood parties or waved to each other across the fence. Ben, like everyone else, was attracted to her dimples and her smile. Everyone called her Dimples."

The store was busy on Tuesday. It was Valentine's Day and people were picking up last minute items for their loved ones. It wasn't until nine thirty that he could close.

Ben decided on a bottle of Champagne for the party instead of flowers and chocolate. A half dozen cars were parked in Dimples' driveway or on the street. The party seemed to be well underway.

There was no need to ring the bell. A sign on the door said, "Happy Valentine's Day" and it was partially opened. The place was buzzing with conversation. He walked in unannounced.

There were about five or six men and no women exchanging idle chatter and having drinks in the living room. Ben recognized one of the faces from the store, but didn't remember his name. The others were strangers.

Dimples gave him a hug, and said she was really glad he could make it. She poured him a drink, then worked the crowd chatting with each of the men.

Ben's customer came up to him and asked, "Do you know what this is all about, Ben?"

"Well, I guess it's a Valentine's party."

"Yeah, but only guys with her husband away. Seems odd."

"Yes it does, but you know Dimples. She's always flirting with guys."

"I think she wants one of us, Ben."

"Hey, I'm going for a refill. Can I get you something?"

"No, I'm fine. Let me know if you find out what she's planning."

By eleven thirty, all of the guests were relaxed, their voices loud and laughing at off-color locker room jokes. Dimples would laugh just as hard as the men seeming to be one of the boys. It was then that the man who interrogated Ben would get his answer about the party.

Dimples rang a tiny dinner bell to get their attention. It took awhile for everyone to settle down before Dimples said, "You've been asking about my party, and wondered if I had an ulterior motive. The answer is, 'yes', and it is rather personal.

"I want to have children. Harold is not capable of fathering a child. If you're wondering if it's because we don't know how to do it, I can assure you that's not the problem."

Everyone laughed.

"I won't get into the details about our situation, but we've been to several doctors and the result is always the same. I'm going to need your help with this problem. Today is Valentine's Day, the day of love, so I'm offering my love to those of you that would like to participate with me in a game I call the 'Breeding Lottery'."

She continued, "I am at my ovulation peak. The more of you that share their semen in me tonight, the more likely I'll be pregnant and lower the odds that you are the father."

Dimples opened a drawer and said, "I have a deck of cards here. Those of you who would like to play will pick a card from the deck. The order of my lovers will follow, in sequence, the value of the cards. Highest card goes first. If you would rather not participate, I understand and good night."

There was a murmur among the men who began staring at each other. Then there was silence. Two men put their drinks on the table and left the house without a word. That left five men to draw a card.

"One more thing and this is important. All of us must be in the bedroom together. I don't want someone to claim he didn't play. We are all witnesses for each other. Is that clear?"

At that, one more man left the house, leaving four potential fathers. It was time to draw cards. They came up as a five, then a queen, a seven, and finally an ace. Ben drew the queen and was second.

"Okay, studs, you know the rules. Give me a minute, then all of you can join me in the bedroom. Leave your clothes in the dining room. I want to see you naked when you join me in the bedroom."

All four men took a shot of brandy for liquid courage. Then they knocked down another brandy and stripped.  Dimples rang her bell again and the men knew it was time to file in the bedroom one by one.

The bedroom was aglow with candles when the men marched in with cocks as stiff as a parade of soldiers at attention. Dipples was hardly dressed. She wore a nothing sheer baby doll. The 'nothing' meant it hid nothing. She had great tits. Her beautifully pear shaped breasts included two huge irresistible nipples. She was shaved except for a tiny tuft of hair above her pussy. She smiled at each of the men and began to give them a show. Dimples seductively opened her legs and spread her pussy lips indicating the evening's destination. It doubled as an invitation for them to spend time between the folds. The other hand caressed her breasts pinching each erect nipples.

It was unlikely that the men could get any harder.

She motioned the men to come closer. The man closest got a hand job. Another moved close enough so her lips could wrap around his dick. Ben took the liberty to go down on her and eat her out until the man drawing the ace moved him off the bed. By the looks of his cock, the ace man was more than ready to receive his lottery prize. He mounted her, found the target, and pounded Dimples long enough for her to squeal with an orgasm or two until he climaxed with low grunts and moans.

Ben climbed back on the bed sucking on her tits before banging her cum filled cunt with the fervor of a rugby halfback. She held her legs far apart and high above his head helping him to go deep and all the way in.

Ben lasted a lot longer than the ace man. He worked up a pretty good sweat drilling her fast and hard. She was definitely enjoying his staying power, experiencing multiple orgasms until the final few strokes. She felt his contractions and wrapped her legs around his waist making sure he wouldn't pull out. He didn't. Ben unloaded over a week's worth of jizz, having last fucked his girlfriend a week ago last Monday.

He was exhausted and just stayed inside Dimples' cunt until the next man, the seven card stud became impatient.

"Hey buddy. It's my turn to get a piece of this pussy. Move over."

The man shoved his cock in her cum soaked pussy and did his best to better Ben's work. He didn't measure up, but came with gusto filling her to overflowing. The man had enough cum to keep her in babies for the rest of her fertile life.

The final guy had balls the size of a baseball and was so horny he only lasted a dozen strokes. During those few minutes, his growls and guttural groans were loud enough to wake the dead. As he finished, cum gushed out of Dimples cunt like a blowout at an oil rig.

Dimples just laid on the bed with a smile and tears in her eyes. Then she said, "Shower if you'd like but it's time to say goodnight. Thank you all." It was two AM.

A month later, Ben met Dimples at the same mailbox. "How's it goin', Dimples? When is your baby due?"

She gave him a scowl. "I'm not pregnant."

"Really! That's impossible. The last I saw, you were so full of cream it looked like you were a butter milk dispenser."

"Ha ha ha. Don't be vulgar, Ben. That's not funny. Ben, I don't understand it. I'm sure I had the dates right. Maybe my nerves blocked something that night."

"Sorry to hear it, Dimples. Hey, I always wanted to ask you where you found the other guys at the party. I didn't know 'em."

"That was easy, Ben. Actually, the reason I asked you was I needed a friend to be there with me. You were the only one I actually had met before. The others were strangers I found on a website called, 'No Strings 4U'. It isn't hard to find guys that want to fuck. All I had to do was to sort through the volunteers and select the best ones." Then she flashed her inviting smile and added, "I have to maintain my standards, you know."

"Yes, Dimples, I know. So did you tell Harold about the party?"

"Not exactly. I just told him I was looking for alternatives."

"Is he okay with the term 'alternatives'?"

"He didn't say much about it. He just knows how badly I need to get pregnant so when the subject comes up, he shuts down."

"I see. Are you going to try again?"

"I really don't know, Ben. There are a couple of takeaways from the party though. Without sounding too much like a slut, I actually enjoyed being the girl of everyone's attention. The thing is, it was kind of exciting. I loved the sex except for it taking two days to empty myself out. As for another, you were by far the best man in the room. I liked the way we danced together."

"But we didn't dance with each other that night."

"I mean the kind of dancin' we did in bed. It's like a dance, don't your think? Good dance partners always get into the same rhythm."

"I guess."

"You really know how to pleasure a girl.

Lannapalmer
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Lannapalmer

First, you were the only one to give me pussy kisses. The way you nibbled on my tits really turned me on. Then you stayed in giving me time to really enjoy it with lots of orgasms. I'll bet you make your girlfriend really happy."

"She dumped me the week before Valentine's Day. To be honest, I needed you as much as you wanted me."

"Oh I'm sorry."

"Yeah, thanks. I've been a little down lately. Your party helped, but I probably wouldn't have been there if I still had a girlfriend."

"Maybe I can fix that sometime." That's what began a whole new relationship.

Ben wasn't naive enough to believe he was the only man fucking her when he made his next visit. It was less than a month after Valentine's Day that Dimples invited him to dinner. He knew the score. Dessert would be served in bed.

When he arrived with a bottle of wine, she greeted him with a huge hug and a nasty kiss. She was dressed in a low cut blouse and short shorts. She wore no bra and no shoes. He speculated she wore no panties either. She was dressed, but hid nothing.

The wine was uncorked, and they sat in the living room to enjoy their drinks and talk.

"So Dimples, what has been goin' on here lately?"

"Come on, Ben. You make it sound like I'm a whore. I mean, sure, I've had a few visitors lately, but I'm still not pregnant. Maybe we can get the job done tonight."

"Really, Dimples, I wouldn't make a very good dad."

"That's the beauty of it. We enjoy each others' company, you get off in me, I get my orgasms - and that's it. You don't know if you are the dad or if it was the next guy. Even better, you leave with no responsibilities. It doesn't get better than that, Ben."

"You make it sound so simple, Dimples. I wish I could think of it like that. I always feel guilty."

"Have another glass of wine, Ben. It might cure you of those feelings."

Ben had more than one glass. They emptied the bottle before dinner.

Dimples had prepared a terrific meal of blackened salmon served with rice, and a large salad. They sipped an after dinner drink of grappa making them very relaxed and in the mood.

She cleared the table, then sat on his lap with her arms around his neck. "Ben, you are so cute when you've been drinking."

"What do you mean?"

"Oh, that sparkle in your eyes and the blush on your face. You look like a little boy about to open his birthday presents."

"That's not exactly the image I was shooting for, I mean, like a little boy. I have to admit though that I'm looking forward to unwrapping my present."

"Hey, looking boyish is a non-threatening turn-on for women. You're adorable, Ben. In fact, I'm so wet right now, I can't wait to get you in bed."

"Can we wait a while until my stomach settles?"

"Okay, but I'm not going to wait very long," and she gave him another deep kiss.

It was twilight when she took Ben by the hand and led him into the bedroom. Dimples undressed him, then herself. Ben was right. She wore no panties and the little tuft of hair over her pussy was gone. He just stood by the bed glaring at her while she sank to her knees to begin sucking his rigid cock.

"I can't blow you very long, Ben. I need your sperm inside my pussy, not on my lips. I just hope you last as long as you did on Valentine's Day." She pulled him onto the bed next to her.

Dimples laid back with her head propped up on a pillow with her eyes closed and masturbated while he attended to her nipples.

"Come on Ben, fuck me. I've been thinking about this all day."

Like she had said, she was wet, dripping wet. Her moisture felt like the albumen of an egg flowing inside her. Penetrating her pussy was like slipping into a comfortable pair of shoes. It was a perfect fit.

He began slowly at first going deep then pulling out. He began again thrusting two or three times before pulling back.

"Stop teasing, Ben. Get it in and keep it in." Her hips began bucking to demonstrate her urge to get on with it.

He got the message and dug in, fucking her with fast deep strokes erupting inside of her balls deep. She let out several sharp cries of ecstasy before he blasted a rush of sperm surging toward her uterus. It was a creampie of gigantic proportions. It was the Niagara Falls of cum shots.

Ben stayed inside her for a long time. Finally, his softness withdrew his staff by itself as he laid beside her stroking her hair and forehead.

"Ben," she cooed while trying to catch her breath, "that was fantastic! I've never had a man cum inside me so forcefully before."

Ben grinned and closed his eyes. He was drained and needed to sleep. Dimples wanted him inside her again. They compromised. He napped for a half hour before she was licking the cum still coating his dick. He was surprised at how resilient he was and ready to do her again.

It was Dimples doing him, not the other way around. She rode him cowgirl and fucked him doggie. Then she hung her head over the edge of the bed so she could take his cock deeply down her throat. When he came a second time, he was standing, holding her while she hung on with arms around his neck and legs around his waist. It was physically exhausting but satisfying.

"Ben, how about a cum cocktail?"

He wasn't sure what she meant until she had her cunt over his head letting his cum drip down onto his lips. It was a flavor he had never tasted before. He was sure it was an acquired taste.

He left her sleeping at two in the morning.

He didn't see her for months after that. She had affairs with other men when Harold was out of town, but to her dismay, she still wasn't pregnant.

It was Valentine's Day again and she contacted Ben to celebrate their one year anniversary. It was on the previous Valentine's Day when he fucked her for the first time along with three strangers. He was amazed that a woman could work so hard at getting pregnant and after a year, she still was barren. Ben was the only one to show up for the one year anniversary. It was just after nine in the evening.

"Where are the others, Dimples?" was the first thing he said when walking in the door.

'It's just the two of us tonight, Ben. We haven't been together for a long time and I decided I just want you. I hope you have something in reserve because I'm really horny. I really want you."

Standing in the doorway, there were no kisses, just a hug before she slid down to her knees unzipping his khakis. Her hand reached inside to pull out a soft dangling penis.

"Ben, this just won't do," then she took his flaccid organ in her mouth.

As she worked on him, she unbuttoned her blouse and unhooked her bra. It gave her an opportunity to tit fuck him as he became harder and harder. She pulled down his pants and pulled up her skirt. Her crotchless thong made it convenient when she fucked him three steps inside of the doorway.

Ben was the man of the hour. They fucked on the sofa. He screwed her on her back and on her hands and knees. He did her in the shower. She sat on top of him, riding his cock sitting on a dining room chair. By the time they reached the bedroom, he had already cum three times and her orgasms never stopped. Ben stayed for breakfast. He fucked her once more on the kitchen table.

"Ben," she said as he was leaving, "a year ago I got four different contributions. Last night and this morning, I got four of the best, yours. Thank you. You are a really great friend."

February turned to March, then April. On a glorious April first, the sun was brilliant and the spring flowers bloomed in colors of yellow, purple, and white. The apple trees were covered with blossoms and the bird chirped their happy mating calls. Dimples called and invited him to join her for dinner at a restaurant. They met that evening at a local Italian place popular with Millennials. They were seated at a cozy corner table for two.

Dimples started the conversation. "How have you been, Ben?"

"Pretty good, Dimples. How about you? Just a minute. Let me order the wine."

"No wine for me tonight, Ben."

"Really? Do I have to drink alone?"

"I guess so."

"What's the deal, Dimples?" he asked.

"That's why I asked you to dinner. It's a kind of celebration."

The waiter came over with Ben's drink and took their dinner order."

"As you were saying, Dimples. Something about a celebration."

"I'm pregnant, Ben."

"Wow, finally. That's great! When are you due?"

"The middle of November."

Ben was silent doing some quick arithmetic. "Let me ask, Dimples. Is it that you are celebrating or is it that we are celebrating?"

"We are celebrating, Ben."

"How do you know it is mine?"

"Do the math, Ben. I haven't been with anyone since Valentine's Day. You were the last guy before I got pregnant. I think it was when we did it on the kitchen table. Something just felt so right that morning. Anyway, I'm so glad it was you."

"Okay, what did Harold say when you told him?"

"He filed for divorce last week."

"I thought he was okay with your 'alternative' solution."

"Apparently not. I told him the whole story, and he packed up and left me."

"What are you going to do now?"

"It all depends. I just don't know for sure. We'll see after the divorce is final. Anyway, I'm thrilled, Ben. Maybe it's just a pipe dream on my part, but I hoped you would be happy too."

"You know, Dimples, this came on all of a sudden. It hasn't started to sink in. I can't really tell you how I'm feeling. I don't know myself."

"Let's enjoy our dinner and talk later."

The pasta was wonderful but neither of them was hungry. They played with the food and spent a lot of time staring at each other. All of a sudden, Dimples burst into tears. "I can't help it, Ben. I don't know if I'm crying of joy or from fear of being alone."

Ben gave her a comforting smile and held her hand. "Maybe both it's both, Dimples."

Their baby girl was born on time, just before Thanksgiving. She joked with Ben saying she should call the baby, "Turkey." She named her Valentine.

After the birth, Ben spent more time with Dimples and their daughter. On Valentine's first birthday, Ben moved in with them. On the little girl's second birthday, Ben and Dimples were married. They had three more children.

It turned out that Ben was wrong. He was a great dad to his four kids.

 

 

Published 
Written by xhardx13
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments