Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Dating Kelly Part VI-The Visit Part 1

"Kelly's spending the summer in Boston, and JJ can't wait to visit her"

1
3 Comments 3
5.2k Views 5.2k
758 words 758 words
"Oh fuck fuck yeah baby yeah Kelly ride my big dick. Let me stretch that tight pussy!" I was on my back and my girlfriend Kelly was sitting on top of me in the cowgirl position, bouncing around, causing her big tits to jiggle. Her blue eyes were closed and her mouth slack with ecstasy as her tight wet pussy was stretched open by my rock hard 9 inches.

"Oh fuck babe I'm gonna-"

With a start I woke up, laying in my bed, naked as usual, as my cock spasmed and sprayed my chest with cum.

"Damn."

It was another wet dream. Kelly had been in New England with her sailing team for 3 weeks now, and I was having a very chaste summer. I hadn't had sex or gotten a blowjob or handjob since the day before she left, and my hormonal 17 year old body was compensating by jizzing in my sleep. I was frustrated. I needed to get laid.

I looked at the clock and saw that I was due to wake up in 20 minutes anyway. That day I was flying out to Boston to spend the weekend with Kelly. I was surprised my parents were letting me go, since they knew we would be unsupervised, but they trusted us.

The flight was uneventful, and Kelly was waiting for me at baggage claim at Boston Logan International. We got some sideways looks when we ran to each other, and some people looked shocked when we kissed, I picked her up and spun her around. I didn't care. I was just happy to be back with the girl I loved.

When I finally pulled my tongue out of her mouth, I told her how much I had missed her.

"I missed you too baby. Now get your bag and let's go. I want to get to the hotel."

I grabbed my bag and we went to the car her parents had rented for her for the summer.

"Here, JJ," she said, tossing me the keys. "You drive. I hate driving in city traffic."

I pulled out of the parking structure and onto the freeway. We chatted for a while, just about nothing really. She asked me about my baseball team, I asked her about sailing. Eventually the topic shifted to my sex life while she was gone.

"None." I replied.

AndreaaSinclair
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AndreaaSinclair

"I've had like 15 wet dreams about you though."

"Tell me about them."

As I told her about some of the dreams I noticed she was shifting around uncomfortably and seemed to be trying to rub her pussy against the seat. I also noticed she wasn't wearing panties under her short skirt. These realizations brought my cock to attention and soon I was pitching a massive tent in the front of my shorts. This did not escape her attention.

 "Oh baby let me help you with that, it's been so long since I've touched a cock."

She reached over and undid my shorts, pulling my cock out of my boxers. She started slowly stroking it, causing me to drive a little erratically.

 "Whoa, baby careful."

 She kissed me. "What? Don't you like it?" she asked in her innocent girl voice.

"Mmm of course I like it Kelly. I love it. But I don't want to crash the car."

"You won't crash with a handy. You might with this though."

 With a wicked grin she dropped her head to my lap and started deep throating me. I nearly rear-ended the car in front of us.

"Oh damn that feels good. I haven't had your mouth around me in weeks."

Kelly fondled my balls with one hand and started fingering herself with the other, pulling up her skirt around her waist, showing her dripping wet pussy to the world. Occasionally we would have a truck pull next to us and the men (and twice a woman) in the trucks would watch the show then drive off, tooting their horn. Just as we got to the hotel’s valet parking, I came in her mouth and she swallowed it all.

"Damn baby that was great."

She pulled up my pants and whispered in my ear, "We aren't done yet. I still need to cum. We are gonna destroy that hotel bed."

With that, she pulled down her skirt a little bit and walked into the hotel with most of her perfect ass hanging out. I was instantly hard again and followed her in, thinking, "This is going to be a great weekend."

Please give me any comments and suggestions you may have!

Published 
Written by Horny57
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments