Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Desperate Times - Testing the Water

"Keep You Love Close Too Your Heart, Never Take It For Granted!"

44
15 Comments 15
3.6k Views 3.6k
3.0k words 3.0k words
Competition Entry: Swing Into Summer

Author's Notes

"This is a story told to my wife by a friend she met at Yoga camp. Rachel started this but left it for many months. Here is our first short story. It was hard to get all the motions in three thousand words. <p> [ADVERT] </p>We hope we did it. As always let us know how we did and rate us. Please vote as well. Enjoy."

"I'll be home later. You can wait up for me if you want, if not, I'll sleep in the guest room, and we can talk in the morning."

I sat stunned as I watched my wife walk off with a man, she had met fifteen minutes ago when he asked her to dance.

What The Fuck!

I followed them out to the parking lot.

"What did you say," I yelled across the lot as they got to his big SUV, and I quickly walked toward them.

I looked at the man. He was taller than me, black, and had a shit-eaten grin on his face. I thought I could take him if it came to that but hoped it didn't.

As I approached them, he moved to block me, but Iris pushed him aside and stood before me. "I said, I will be home later, and you could wait up if you wanted. It was all in plain English, so you should have understood the words."

"Oh, I understood the words, but I was a little lost on their meaning? Care to explain exactly what you meant and where you are going?" I stared at her with no expression, keeping one eye on the man.

Iris fidgeted a little, then stepped closer to me, but I backed away two steps, not trusting her at this moment. The man didn't move, and he realized this was not going as planned.

"Bill, I am leaving with this nice man who has offered to introduce me to his big black cock. You know this has been a fantasy of mine, and tonight, I will finally live it out. I will only be there for a few hours; then I'll be home. My fantasy will be satisfied, and we will move on together like before. I love you, not him. I have never met him before, just now. So, you have nothing to worry about."

I looked at her deadpan, not believing what I was hearing. I just stared at her. She had a smirky little smile on her face that I wanted to slap off so badly but couldn't!

I contemplated my next move as I looked over Iris's shoulder at the man; he was waiting for a resolution.

"So, man, what is your full name, and where are you taking my wife? Also, do you have any sexually transmitted diseases?"

Iris looked at me, then turned her head toward him. I was not sure she knew his name, and I doubted she had any idea where they were going. Then she looked back at me, "Why does that matter?"

I thought, what a stupid question.

"Well, he could be a serial killer or a convicted sex offender. And before you leave to cheat on me with him, I want to know who my competition is and where he is taking you in case of an emergency. I also want to know if he is infected so I will not ever touch you again when you come home."

"What do you mean, never touch me again?" A concerned look appeared on her face, and she realized this was not going as well as she expected.

I spoke to the man again, "Show me your ID, please, and where are you taking my wife. Are you infected? And one more thing, could you please show us your black cock, so we both know what you will be fucking her with."

Iris looked at me, then at the man, and he had not moved. She looked back at me, "Bill, I am going now. I'll see you at home later."

I moved to her, "Do I at least get a goodbye kiss after nine years? That is the least you could do."

"This is not goodbye; I'll be home in a few hours, and things will move on with us." Iris was obviously under a total delusion.

"Iris, you are the love of my life. But the moment you sit in that man's SUV, it will be my Final Goodbye. I will not be there when you come home tonight or any day after. You will be entirely on your own, and I will never speak or touch you again. Sadly, I will divorce you tomorrow morning and try to move on with my life, taking care of our children after I secure full custody due to your infidelity. You know that infidelity is a crime in this state, and both could be convicted and go to jail. Oh, but you probably didn't know that did you.

The man looked at me, then Iris. He shrugged, not saying a word. He turned, opened his SUV door, got in, and drove off, leaving Iris and me standing there. Iris looked after him as he drove away. I was looking at her, wondering what she was thinking, and I thought of what I should do next. In a snap decision, I said nothing, turned, and walked back into the club.

I sat at the table where our drinks were. I took a big swallow of my warm beer as I watched the people dancing and waited. A few minutes went by, and I ordered one more beer. I went off to the men's room, and I was gone for five minutes. When I walked back to my table, there was my new beer. Iris had come back inside and was sitting at the table.

I sat down, not acknowledging that she was there. I drank my beer, then left money on the table and got up to leave. I finally looked at Iris, and she looked down in a shameful position. I stopped, and she looked up at me. Her eyes were sad. Gone was her surly attitude, replaced by fear and confusion.

"Coming?" I didn't wait for her decision. I turned and walked out.

I walked slowly to my truck and got in. I never looked back. If Iris weren't sitting in her side of the truck when I started up and drove off, she would never again set foot in my house.

Just then, the truck door opened, and Iris slipped into the seat. She didn't look at me as I started the truck and drove off. The ride was silent, and I thought about what had happened and how I should deal with Iris's attempt at cheating.

I was shocked at her attitude. How she talked to me and how weak she thought I was. She thought she could command me to accept her infidelity, disrespect, and betrayal. How wrong she was.

I wondered how long she had planned on her little escapade and if she had picked this man or was it a spontaneous decision tonight. I expected that she had decided to cheat on me, making me her cuckold. Iris had not planned tonight, but she had found a man she wanted to try out and decided to do it.

We arrived home. I pulled into the garage and shut off the engine. There was silence, and all I could hear was breathing, harsh breathing, then soft sobbing.

I stepped out of the truck and walked into the house. I looked back as I went through the door, seeing Iris still sitting in the truck. I went to the bar and poured a full tumbler of Grey Goose on ice.

I sat at the kitchen table, waiting. My glass was sweating, as I was. Finally, I heard the garage door open, and Iris walked in. She stopped beside me, but I paid no attention as I took in a mouthful of vodka, letting it roll down my throat, feeling the cool burn.

Iris dropped to her knees and looked up at me. I looked straight ahead and took in another mouthful of vodka, feeling the cool burn as it rolled down my throat.

I turned in my chair and looked down at Iris. I leaned over right in her face. My hot alcohol breath blew on her as I screamed, "You disgust me; you are a fucking slut. Who do you think you are telling me you're leaving the club with a black guy, and you are going to fuck him, and like a good little boy, I should go home and wait for you! Well cunt, how did that work out for you? It doesn't look so good for you now, does it!"

Tears were streaming down her cheeks.

"Say something bitch! I screamed louder; HOW DID THAT WORK OUT FOR YOU?"

I sat back, turned around to the table, and finished my glass of vodka in two big swallows. I stood and hurled the glass into the sink, shattering it.

"Well fuck you then if you're not even going to try to defend yourself. Get the fuck out of my sight while I decide what to do with you!"

I looked down at her and gripped a handful of hair, pulling her up as she struggled to get to her feet. When she was standing, I looked at her shaking my head, and her whole body was trembling.

kimberlyfor4TS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
kimberlyfor4TS

"What happened to the woman I married nine years ago. The loving, affectionate, horny woman who vowed to love, cherish, and obey me through thick and thin, FORESAKING ALL OTHERS until death do us part? What happened to that woman?"

Iris's eyes filled with tears, softly saying, "I'm still here!"

Our eyes were locked on each other, "Well, not from what I just experienced two hours ago; that is not true. I witnessed a white married slut walking out on her husband to fuck a black man, and she expected her husband to let it happen. That woman is not my wife, and after tomorrow never will be again!"

Fear spread across Iris's face. She stood tall, inhaling a deep breath, and set her jaw. I had seen this pose before, and I knew what was coming next, a blast of fire spewing out of her mouth.

"God Damnit, nothing happened. I didn't go with him. You stopped me. Damnit, don't you see that is what I wanted to happen? I was not going with him. All I wanted to do was wake you up, make you pay attention. I wanted you to fight for me. To make me feel wanted, loved, and protected by the man I love more than anything in the world.

"I would never cheat on you. The man was not a stranger, and he works in security at my company. I met him last week and told him what I wanted to do, and he reluctantly agreed to help me."

"Bill, you have been so preoccupied with work, and you take me for granted. We have fallen into a slump in our relationship. We don't make love anymore and barely have sex at all. I need you. I love you, and I want to have sex with you all the time. That has become a big void over the last year. I have tried to talk to you about us, but you never seemed to get that we have a problem. I couldn't take it anymore and had to do something.

"I started the fantasy game with you a few months ago, and it got you worked up, and our lovemaking was much better, though still not often enough. Then it hit me; maybe you would get turned on if I were to go with another man. I knew I could never really do that, so I thought maybe a roleplay would work. I thought about it and made this all up myself. I realize that Mr. Caldwell and I danced close together to make it look real, but it meant nothing. He is happily married and has five kids. He told his wife what he was doing, and she was ok, but just this once."

"I knew it was a big gamble, but I arranged tonight, and it happened. I know it hurts you to think I could or would cheat on you, but I was not going through it. I love you, Bill, and would never do anything to hurt you."

"But you have to agree I finally got your attention!"

I was stunned by her explanation of tonight, and I was at a total loss. Was she telling me the truth or a lie to get out of what she had tried to do?

Iris quickly pulled me to her and kissed me hard. Her tongue pressed into my mouth, and our passion rose. Her hot body against mine felt familiar, and my anger melted slightly. I kissed her back and then pushed her away.

"How do I know what you just said is true?"

Iris reached into her purse on the floor and brought out her cell phone. She pulled up a number for Mr. Caldwell and called. She put it on speaker, and I heard it ring.

The other end answered a woman's voice said, "Hello."

"Yes, Ruby, this is Iris Thorn. I am here with my husband Bill, and he is questioning the little skit that your husband and I put on tonight. Can you please tell him what you know about it?"

"Hi, Iris. Robert and I are on the speaker, and yes, Mr. Thorn, it was all a skit. My husband and I have been married for fourteen years and have five kids. We love each other dearly, just as you and your wife love each other. When Robert told me what Iris wanted to do, I warned her it was dangerous and could backfire. But I wanted to help if I could, so I permitted Robert to be a fake pickup. It seems like that was a good decision, or we would not be talking."

"Mr. Thorn, Bill, Iris loves you so much that she was willing to risk everything to revive your marriage. Nothing was going to happen if you had not stopped them. Robert would drive Iris to your home, then come back to me."

"I hope this call has helped clear things up. Good luck. Bill, my advice is to grab that loving woman of yours, drag her into the bedroom, fuck her into tomorrow. Sorry for the 'F' word, and I know that is what Robert will do to me. Good night." She hung up.

I had sat back down, and Iris was sitting on my lap. I looked at her.

"Wow, I never knew you were this sneaky. It's a good thing you weren't out to get me for something I did. I would be cooked!" I smiled.

"Do you get it now, baby? I could never cheat on you, but you had gone missing, and I had to bring you back. I need you every day, not once a month. Please pay attention, and let's fix us."

I stood up, holding Iris in my arms. "I think Ruby had a great idea." I walked to the bedroom.

Iris wrapped her arms around my neck, kissing me with love.

I let her down and slowly began to remove her clothes. Her dress came off first, her bra was next, setting her beautiful breasts free. I leaned down, kissing each one and flicking its nipple.

Iris whimpered as a slight shudder raced through her. I kissed down her body to the tiny French cut panties, pulled up tight, cupping her pussy. I peeled them off, they were wet.

I kissed all around her navel, teasing it with the tip of my tongue. I licked and kissed her belly to her mound. She had shaved now, making me wonder when she had done that. Had it been that long since, God, I am so ashamed and neglected my wife.

She moaned and spread her legs wider, giving herself to me. I kissed all over her sweet pussy and then ran my tongue through her lips, separating them and helping them flare open. Her pink was glistening with juices running out over her taint and asshole. I made a long swipe of my tongue from her asshole to her clit.

Iris cried out, "Oh God, yes, eat me, baby, make me cum!"

She came twice, and I moved up and filled her pussy with my hard seven inches. We fucked for over an hour. I came, but somehow, I had incredible stamina, so my cock never went soft. It was the best sex of our time together and lasted well into the wee hours.

We finally slept peacefully, cuddled together.

Morning came, and my hardwood was eager to find a home. We fucked till almost eleven am, when I fell over, exhausted, breathing hard as we both had cum together.

I lay thinking how could I have ever let my wife think I didn't love or need her. I promised myself and Iris silently that I would never let that happen again.

I rolled over and kissed her looking deep into her eyes. You still owe me for the horrible scare you gave me, and I love you and will collect it later today. You need to prepare the one place you have denied me as your final sacrifice for your almost betrayal.

God, I love you, Iris. I cannot live without you. Don't ever think I don't love you! I will never take you for granted again. I promise,

Now we need to eat something. I pulled Iris out of bed, and we walked naked to the kitchen, hearing our stomachs growling.

I looked at my wife as she cooked with only an apron around her. I felt such love for her. My heart was full of love. I walked to her and kissed her. I love you, Iris. Let's eat and go back to bed. We have to finish our recommitment to each other.

Then we must get the kids to dinner from my mom, and our family will be together again, forever.

Published 
Written by MaxxNRachel
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments