Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Different Kind of Wedding

"an uncommon wedding day for two beautiful souls"

7
3 Comments 3
1.1k Views 1.1k
1.2k words 1.2k words

Author's Notes

"Starting a New Series of Retelling Myths, Folktales and Fairy Tales. (Some Disney Some Not) And Having Queer Protags. Enjoy, I will try to update this series as regular as I can. <p> [ADVERT] </p> We all need some Happily Ever After, especially us Queers."

Studio and Sponge Slater took the light rail train north intent to get to City Hall by dawn. 

They wanted a Sunrise wedding, but they were dirt poor and had to make do with what they had.  So Studio bought her wedding dress at a thrift store,  and Sponge saved up the tips they earned from working at the Toll Booth and Waitressing to afford their train tickets.  

The Justice of the Peace was barely awake and had breath that smelled like he used coffee for mouthwash that morning on top of the expensive latte he was drinking while Studio and Sponge exchanged vows. 

They kissed and felt their fate seal. Pulling the kiss slowly apart, there was a string of saliva connecting their lips, and they giggled and wiped their mouths in unison with the back of their hands.  They signed the papers and left City Hall looking at the world with a surreal lens. 

“Where shall we go to consummate our marriage?”  Studio asked.  Sponge hummed.  “What about an alley behind an upscale grocery store or restaurant, we might get lucky and dumpster dive in their trash afterward and find a good meal before we take the train back home to our  overpriced matchbox of an apartment?”

“Oh, Spoongeeee, you always know what to say” Studio swooned, “That sounds amazing, perfect even.”

Down several blocks - Sponge was taking her new bride up the ass, with lube she packed in her pocket. Thrusting into her with her small girl-cock with all she had.  Studio had her hand between her thick tattooed thighs, stroking her own and massaging her balls.  “You feel so good baby…”  she sighed and then grunted softly -  there was the sound of her cum hitting the asphalt.  And then Sponge whimpered a soft sighing song as her body went tense - she shot her load into her legal wife. She came so hard, she astral projected for a nanosecond that felt much longer, but once she came back into her body, Studio was staring at her and giggled as Sponge pulled out and they tucked themselves back into their clothes.  “You okay, baby?” she asked. 

Nodding.  “Yeah, just a weird brain blip.  I’m awesome.  Starving but awesome.”

“You are awesome.”  she pulled in her new wife and inhaled a kiss. They made out slowly, like aftercare from the quickie anal married sex they just had.  But suddenly there was a rustle in a pile of trash nearby, they both gasped,   and turned to see a homeless man,  who had been a voyeur to the whole marital coitus. “Morning Ladies,  Congratulations on your nuptials,” he said, raising a paper bag bottle to them, then started a heavy cough.   

The newly married women giggled and blushed.  “Thanks.”  Studio said. Sponge ran a hand over her short curly hair, and seeing the homeless man’s scruffy face, she ran a self-conscious hand over her own chin.  And Studio, who had never managed to grow any facial hair, but had a very prominent Adam's apple caught her wife’s moment of feeling self-conscious, and tsked at her in a sort of pout.  “I don’t mind your scruffy.”

“Really?”

“Really.”

“Well that’s good then, I hate shaving.”

DommeRose
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DommeRose

“Well, you never have to  shave if you don’t want to.” Studio said and then cleared her throat,  from trying to make her bass-toned voice in a higher, more falsetto register. 

“Well, I like your deep voice”

“Surround Sound Studio Bass Voice?”  Studio joked letting her voice hit every bone-chilling base note in a dramatic cinematic lilt.  Sponge nodded.  “Yes…”

And they kissed again, passionate and heated.  Not caring that the homeless man was watching them. Not that it mattered -  he had drifted off to sleep -  snoring softly - but he had enjoyed the show earlier, his cock was still drooling cum as it was still sticking out of his grungy cargo pants.

They broke the kiss slowly, “I believe we have a meal to dive for?”

“Oh, yes.”  

And they went to look in one of the trash bins - they found a discarded to-go box of cold spaghetti.  “How’s this?”

Studio laughed as Sponge peeled a giant slice of eggplant free of the saucy noodles and the soggy roll and tossed it back into the trash.  

“How very Lady and the Tramp,” she said.

Sponge smirked.  “I was just thinking the same thing.  But which of us is the Lady and which is the Tramp?”

“Oh, Sponge, you are totally the Lady”

Chuckling,  “I’m married to a tramp.”

“Totally, trashy slutty tramp. For life!” Studio confirmed. Then leaned in to kiss her wife again. 

“Hey! We’re supposed to do the spaghetti thing first,”  Sponge said as she picked up some noodles and put some in her mouth and then Studio leaned in to get the other end of the noodles and they slurped them down til their lips met with a kiss.  Breaking it apart they chuckled again.  “Why doesn’t everyone eat spaghetti that way? Much better than using a fork.”

“Mmm,  clearly the rest of the world is uncivilized swine, and we are an echelon above - must have class to eat spaghetti like two dogs eating a meal they found in the trash.”

“Soo classy.”  Studio said as she was already getting more noodles. Sponge laughed, and leaned in to lick some of the stray bit of sauce from Studio’s cheek.  “I really want to fuck you again.”

“Well if I knew spaghetti got you all randy….”

Sponge made a soft growl motion and pinned Studio into the brick wall.  “You’re all covered in sauce,  I should clean you up…”

“Oh, good thing, I have a Sponge right here,  she knows all my good spots,  gets my trashy, tramp ass all nice and c-clean, oh! Oh, fuck yes!”  Studio groaned as her wife lifted her up and started fucking her against the brick - the half-eaten Dumpster Diner meal neglected on the asphalt as the newlyweds moved on to dessert. 

They were broke, dumpster diving queers - but they made their own happily ever after, gripped it tightly with both their hard-working hands.  And they would not let it go -  not for one second. They’d pinch pennies, and hop homeless shelters and sleep on the floor in matchbox apartments.  They had each other.  That was the greatest treasure - True love.  It doesn’t matter what note your voice is in,  how big your cock is, how much you shave or where you find your dinner.  At least it doesn’t for this Lady and her Tramp.

Published 
Written by LuceDevlin
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments