Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Don't Fucking Touch!

"“You belong to me. You are mine. I belong to you. I am yours.”"

14
0 Comments 0
1.2k Views 1.2k
766 words 766 words

Walking into the house, I drop the keys into the dish, by the door, a little louder than characteristic. She walks in behind me, obviously uneasy. I close the door, lock it, and head to the kitchen. Pouring myself a glass of water I quickly chug it, trying to settle my nerves. It doesn’t work. Only one thing will. I turn around. She is standing at the bottom of the steps. The hem of her shawl in her hands, she shuffles it through her beautiful digits.

Her voice cracks as she asks without looking at me, “Why are you mad?”

She looks amazing. It has been over a year since we’ve been able to go out. I feel like an asshole for ruining the evening. The exchange runs through my thoughts again. I close my eyes and let it play out entirely, in my mind.

Moments go by in almost silence. Only the sound of rain and thunder cut through the night. My eyes open, and she’s looking at me. I can tell a million questions are going through her stunning brain.

“You belong to me. You are mine. I belong to you. I am yours.” My voice is stern. More than I had intended. I calm it down and step closer to her. She looks up at me, her eyebrows furrowed. Then I see it. The realization paints her face. Questions turn to regret, in her expression. I drop to my knees in front of her. I grab her hands. She is startled by my next move.

I start kissing her fingers quickly. Making sure to cover as much skin as I can. My hands grab her wrists, I tug her closer. She steps toward me. I start kissing her wrists and forearms. Frantically kissing, almost as if I am searching. I get to her elbows and upper arms. She wraps her fingers through my hair, balling her fist in my golden mane. My arms wrap around her legs, I hug her close. Kissing up her arms. I look up at her.

My Goddess. My queen. My everything. My sub. My mate. My life.

Tears well in her eyes, but the aroused breathing from her lips excites me. But I’m not done. I beseech, “Please get undressed. I need your skin.”

1HeavenBabe1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
1HeavenBabe1

She is quick to acquiesce. Her modish and exclusive dress is tossed to the side, followed by her new bra and panties. She stands in front of me wearing only my collar. I drop to her feet and begin my kissing devotion again. Taking my time to ensure I encase every patch of her smooth and perfect skin. Kissing frantically as if my life was contingent on it. As my lips caress up her inner thigh, I can smell her arousal. The heat emanates from her in waves over my face. I nuzzle my lips against her and kiss her. Feeling her creamy balm coat my lips like Chapstick. I move up through her well-manicured patch and to her hips.

“Spin around, please.” My voice is pleading. She does as I ask. I continue my worship across her backside and lower back.

I stand over her, looking down into her eyes as hers look at my mouth. I lean down, striking forward, and kiss her lips. She meets my hunger instantly. I wrap my arms under hers and stand straight up, lifting her off the ground with ease. My naked treasure in my arms, kissing me. Moments later I set her down on her feet. Having my bearings again, I explain.

“I trust you completely. The way you were joking with that man, I knew you were doing it to rile me up. It has been a long time since you’ve had an opportunity to get me jealous. I know you’ve missed it. And quite frankly, so have I. It was when I noticed the way he thought he had a chance. When he stroked your hair behind your ear. I wanted to snap his fingers right then and there. I wanted to rip them off and destroy them for EVER touching you. I know it took you by surprise and it stepped over a line neither of us is okay with. That is why I swooped in and demanded we leave. My anger is not at you. You know this, right?” She nods, struggling to keep her arms around my neck.

“That’s my girl. MY girl. Mine.”

“Yours, Sir. Forever.”

I smirk down at her, “I need to make you cum. Let’s go to bed.”

Published 
Written by LFStyleWriter
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors