Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Erotic Tease - Response

"Lover's erotic and teasing seduction leaving him wanting and desperately yearning for more. His response to her exquisite tease with the inevitable outcome."

18
7 Comments 7
445 Views 445
2.1k words 2.1k words

Author's Notes

"Lovers teasing each other has its own conclusion."

You bend and kiss me with your sweet, soft lips as your hard, aroused nipples brush my skin.

Your svelte, sexy body bent at the waist as you tease me even more standing so close. Your arms stretch out, reach behind me and your slender fingers slowly undo the restraints, freeing me.

I slowly pull my arms back around and reach for your smooth, naked body, pulling you close. Our kisses continue and grow deeper as our tongues swirl. Our passionate hunger for each other grows with every second. Your firm breasts now crushed to my chest as I feel your hard nipples rub against mine.

I stand and lift you upright and turn you around and growl deeply in your ear, "My turn."

You know that your exquisite teasing of me will draw a response in kind. A soft mewling escapes your lips. I bend forward to kiss your neck and use my body to press you to the stripper pole as I lift your arms above your head. I quickly pick up my tie and use it to keep your hands to the pole, arms raised over your head. Your body is stretched, open, inviting and naked before me as I lick my lips.

My hungry primal desire for you knows no bounds after you teased me for so long. I bend forward and kiss your neck, a deep growl escapes my lips as i press your naked body against the pole with mine. Every inch of your hot smooth skin glistens in the light. My hands trace down your sumptuous form, and I feel every sensual curve of your smooth skin. I cup your firm ass and massage the firm mounds of flesh, then slowly stroke my fingers down your thighs.

You moan as our warm bodies press tight, your body now at my mercy. I reach round your body, my fingertips trace slowly up your thighs and gently brush your silky, waxed, bare mound. You moan at the touch, wanting more as I feel the sheer heat of your passion. My hands trace higher and move up over your belly, fingers move up and cup your breasts as I kiss your neck. I growl my deep animal hunger in your ear as I take your hard nipples in my fingertips. My fingers roll, pull and pinch your firm hot flesh as you moan.

My cock presses to your tight ass and rests in the cleft between your firm cheeks. This draws more moans from you as you arch your body and press back against my cock which twitches and grows harder. We stay like this for a moment, our bodies press and grind together.

My hands trace down your body and reach around you, across your smooth mound fingers brush slowly but firmly towards your clit. You gasp with desire at the moment my fingertip touches your clit, an electric jolt through your body.

Knowing you want more, my fingertips press and squeeze your firm clit as you moan louder. The heat grows deep within your core as I pinch your hard pearl of desire. Your need rises with every touch. Your moans grow louder with every touch on your body. Fingers slowly trace along your wetness as I slide my fingers deeper and feel your growing arousal as I kiss your neck, your need raised with every touch. Slow, pressing, lingering arousal, as I feel your primal want grow. I hear you moan for more. I withdraw my fingers and lick them, tasting your desire. Your arousal tastes of heavenly creamy nectar, a taste I forever crave.

I pull your long blonde locks turning your head and kiss your hard as you taste yourself on my lips, sharing your craving. Our tongues swirl and share your nectar, hot primal moans escape our lips. My hands slowly slide down your achingly sexy curves, and drift through the thin sheen of passioned sweat on your skin. Hands cup your breasts once more, my fingers pinch your aroused nipples hard as you moan into our hungry kiss. Your full luscious lips crushed to mine as our tongues swirl, hungry for each other. My hands move lower down over your belly and down the sides of your hips, your thighs spread wider as I use my knees to push your legs apart.

You moan some more and wonder what is next, our naked glistening bodies trapped together in the pool of light. I break our searing hot kiss as you gasp. My body pressed close to you, skin glides over skin as I slowly crouch down. Hands caress your smooth muscled thighs, first down the outside then slowly back up the inside. Fingertips feel every inch of your smooth hot skin. Fingers edge closer, your need rises with every touch. Your moans grow louder with your animal want. As my hand pushes higher, I can feel your moist arousal anointing your thighs, hot viscous nectar seeping from your wet fountain of desire.

Crouched behind you, my hands cup and massage your firm ass cheeks. Your cheeks part as I pull and reveal your moist lips glistening with your wet need. My hot breath over your ass a hint of what may follow draws a moan from your lips. I smell your arousal as I lean forward and slowly trace along your lips with my tongue. I pull your ass closer as my tongue pushes between your wet folds, curling, licking and tasting your desire. You groan with lustful craving as your body shakes and pushes back for more. You edge closer but I transfer my kisses up and down your silken inner thighs, denying you for now. Kisses slow and lingering over your smooth muscled thighs I lick your heady juices wanting every part of you as guttural moans escape your parted lips.

After licking your thighs i lift my head and plunge my tongue deep into your wetness. My hands hold and spread your ass cheeks as I lick deeply. You cry out as your juices coat my tongue. I withdraw my tongue withholding more and plant kisses across your firm cheeks. You push your ass back wanting more as your moans grow. I hold your hips and lick along the length of your wetness then push my tongue deep once again. You moan loudly as you grind your hips and push back onto my tongue as it pushes further into your wet core. My hand reaches round your body, fingers stroke and rub your firm plump clit, then squeeze and pinch between thumb and forefinger as you cry out your primal need. Your nectar coats my mouth and flows freely only my hungry tongue. My deep hunger for you rises with every stroke of my tongue, every taste of creamy desire. You gasp and cry out, "Yes, Yes, Yes!!" as your pussy churns over my ravenous tongue

Lindimeow
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Lindimeow

My cock has grown hard again, aroused by my feasting on your primal wetness. I smell your carnal need and listen to your moans growing louder for more. I stand back up and press my body to your hot skin. My steely shaft rests between your smooth ass cheeks again as you push back slowly and grind your hips. Your ass grinds over the length of my shaft as we moan loudly our primal need for each other. I reach up and undo the tie that binds your hands. I pull you away from the pole and turn your hot sensual body to me. I bend down and kiss you hard, sharing your hot nectar as our tongues duel and crave for so much more of each other. Tongues taking each other to new heights, hot breaths gasp out our searing passion.

Your arms loop around my shoulders and hold me as my firm hands cup your sweet ass and lift you up to me. Your flesh pressed back against the pole as I lean into your body. Groans escape your lips as you wrap your legs around me. Your pussy lips caress the length of my rigid shaft. Both of us groan loudly as the head of my cock presses and rubs against your hard plump clit. I hold you right there as you press and grind your hips. Guttural moans escape our lips as our hungry kisses grow.

I feel your need for release as you grind harder. My hands cup your ass holding you close as I turn and slowly carry you. My slow walk grinding my hips as they sway. You moan aching for your release as we kiss deeply. Knowing what you want. Your wet parted folds rubbing over every inch of my shaft. Your hot wet arousal lubricating every veined inch. Pre cum coating your hard firm clit, pressing and rubbing with every step. I walk slow and deliberate, prolonging the touch as we moan together in our shared gasping breaths.

I whisper in your ear, "Soon."

I carry you into every room, prolonging the tease, prolonging the grinding of our hips. When we approach the large glass doors I turn and press your body against the glass. Our hungry passion visible to anyone outside. Moans engulfed with every passionate kiss, tongues swirl together, echoing our passioned need.

We finally reach our bed as I bend and lay you on your back. My body presses into you as I take your hands and pin them over your head. Your breasts crushed to my chest as I bend my knees. Shaft moving to align with your soaked opening. Our passioned moans as you feel the head press between your wet folds.

I pause our kisses and whisper, "Enough Teasing" as we look into each other's eyes.

Fierce kisses resume as I lean forward and arch my back. Your wet folds part, my hard shaft presses slow and deep. Inch by inch consumed by your tight soaked pussy as we cry out our shared hunger. Your hips lift and body arches for more, our bodies press together tight as you wrap your legs around my waist and draw me deeper. Our bodies grind and press together as one with every long deep deliberate thrust. Endless passion builds with every gasp, every moan that escapes our lips. Our skin hot and alive with our animal need for each other. Our mutual tease has consequences as we take each other with every passioned thrust. My rigid shaft takes your soaked well of desire over and over. Your fiery core takes my shaft as yours, tight walls grip and hold every part of me.

Our gasps grow as your hard clit grinds against me. The speed of our thrusts builds, the peak of our desire grows closer. A primal fiery need that can't be quenched drives us on. Every fibre of our being wants more. Hot creamy wetness builds around the base of my shaft with every stroke, Legs wrap around my body, pull me deeper with every thrust. Mixed nectar coats my balls and drips down to your puckered ass. Our cries grow louder and enflame us more as they mix with the primal scent of our lust. Your hands cup your breasts, your fingers rub and pull your hard nipples in rhythm with our writhing bodies. The fire within courses through your body as you cry out. Your pussy walls clamp and squeeze my shaft tighter and drives my need to greater heights. Gasped breaths escape our lips between urgent moaned kisses.

I lean back and lift your legs up onto my shoulders as I drive my cock deeper. Your feet hook together behind my head, the heat builds even higher with every thrust. Shared moans rise as our hot sweaty bodies collide over and over. Our want overwhelms us as our eyes lock together. Every sense, every feeling, every desire flowing through our passioned gaze. The room around us fades, nothing matters but us. The fiery passion consuming us completely with every carnal moan. My hand reaches down to your bare mound as my fingers press and squeeze your enflamed clit. You cry out in rapture as your body quivers and shakes, the passioned fire rages through your body. Your pussy holds me tight, pulls me deeper as guttural cries escape my lips. My shaft swells with impending release as my balls tighten. Thrusts hard and fast, our bodies writhe together in absolute rapture.

Bodies move in sinuous sensual release in our volcanic fiery overture. My eyes grow wide as electricity surges through our bodies. my engorged shaft erupts. My whole being released, rope after rope of my hot seed fires deep inside you as we cry out together. Your tight walls take every drop to mix with your creamy nectar as you drain me. Our bodies collapse and cling tight together, lingering kisses resume as absolute ecstasy consumes us completely.

Published 
Written by Icarus11
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments