Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

First College Romance Part 2

"Second and final part to my first story"

9
5 Comments 5
7.3k Views 7.3k
612 words 612 words
Thomas inclined his head towards his bedroom. I unwrapped my legs from his waist, and he helped me up. He pulled me close to him and kissed me deeply. My nipples rubbed against his shirt and became hard. He placed his hands on my ass and squeezed, almost lifting me off the ground.

He moved his hands to my waist and walked backwards, leading me towards his bed. He sat me down and took his shirt off. He leaned in and kissed me. It was a sweet kiss, with a hint of the earlier passion. He gently laid me down and lay on top of me. His kisses continued, the passion increasing. His hand moved down my body, exploring every part of me, caressing my inflamed skin.

When he touched my pussy I moaned. He responded by putting his hand inside of my sweats and rubbing me through my underwear. I was wet and it made it easier for him. He took his hand out and slowly slid waistband of my pants and underwear down my legs and tossed it on the floor.

He flicked his tongue in my mouth one last time before moving down to lick the juice from my pussy. I moaned out louder. His tongue flicked my clit and he put two fingers in my pussy. His fingers moved in and out faster and he added another. I was so tight that it was uncomfortable at first. He continued to move his fingers around, stretching my pussy.

My moans were constant now and I was fully wet. Thomas stopped and took his jeans and boxers off. His cock was fully erect. I sat up and licked the tip and he groaned. I took the length of him into my mouth. He tasted so good! I sucked and moved him deeper into my mouth.

InnocentDevil
Online Now!
Lush Cams
InnocentDevil

He put his hand on the back of my head and held me there for a moment till I gagged. He released me and I gasped in air. He laid me back down again and moved so he was over me.

He teased me by rubbing it against my slit and my body tensed and trembled, waiting for him to slide into me. He bit my neck as he slowly put his hard cock into my wet pussy. My back arched and I whimpered. He slowly thrust in and out, always being gentle. I wrapped my legs around his waist pushing him closer to me.

I moved my hips in time with his and he increased the speed. His breathing grew heavy. I knew he was getting close to his climax. I reached down to rub my clit so I could climax with him. My moans got louder as I got closer and he thrust harder. He bit down hard on my neck just as he came and the bite pushed me over the edge and I cried out. He pulled out but kept me close to him, our hot skin till pressed together

We lay still for awhile, with him just holding me and nuzzling my neck. He pulled back to look me in the eyes and say he loved me. He wrapped his arm around my waist and I put my head in the crook of his arm. I placed my leg over his hip and pressed him even closer, wanting every part of me touching him.We stayed together for a long time just lying together and I fell asleep with him stroking my hair.

We also stayed together as a couple for a while and the bite was so deep that it became a permanent reminder of our first time together.

Published 
Written by ShyGirl42
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments