Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Her name is Rosie

"Her lips were rosy and out of this world, and freckles and dimples."

9
1 Comment 1
5.5k Views 5.5k
2.4k words 2.4k words
When I was twenty-four, I was a well-paid mechanic at a gas station. It was summer, and a great summer it was. Back then, we used to pump the gas, and needless to say, hot chicks wearing mini-skirts always drove away with squeaky-clean windows. Life was fantastic!

This summer, a gorgeous young redhead often walked past the station. I couldn’t tell how old she was, but she was gorgeous. Her lips were rosy, and out of this world. She had freckles, she had dimples; she was a living doll. Crazy as this may sound, I was madly in love with her. I just wanted to kiss her!

Today, this beautiful little redhead cut across our driveway. I said, “Hello.”

For the next few minutes we stood and made small talk. Her name is Rosie. How perfect.

Sensing Rosie was about to walk away I said, “Stop by at noon tomorrow and I’ll buy lunch.”

With a big smile Rosie said, “I’d like that. I’ll see you tomorrow.”

I couldn’t wait. I so wanted to hold Rosie in my arms, and kiss her perfect lips.

The next morning, all I could think about was Rosie. Then, just before noon I washed up for lunch. I had no doubt she would show. My co-workers teased me, but hey, I was the one she was meeting. They were just jealous.

Rosie arrived right on time. I jokingly told her we better get out of here before the sharks attack.

She laughed.

We got in my car, a Red Trans-Am, and I asked her where she wanted to go.

She said, “It’s such a beautiful day. Why don’t we get some burgers, and have lunch in the park.’

That worked for me. We went to a local drive-in, got some burgers, and off we went.

I must say she looked fantastic. Rosie wore a thin cotton halter-top, and no bra. Rosie didn’t have big boobs, but they were perky with pointy nipples. She also wore a pair of white short-shorts.

Getting in the car, I noticed a flash of skin. I was expecting to see panties. I was in Rosie Heaven!

When we arrived at the park, there was hardly anyone there. We found a park bench and sat down. I was delighted that Rosie sat real close to me. Truth be known, the only thing I was hungry for was Rosie, but I ate the burger anyway.

When we finished eating, we strolled through the park. She held my hand like we were dating for quite some time. While walking down a path we saw this huge old tree. Rosie said, “Let’s sit here for a while.”

We sat down, gazed into each other’s eyes, and kissed. Her lips were divine. Her scent was divine. Her red hair was divine. Her spirit was divine. We must have held that kiss for five minutes. I was ready to marry Rosie.

For the next twenty minutes we kissed, and kissed. She was so sweet. I shocked myself by not grabbing at her boobs, or slipping my fingers in her pussy. My sexual desires had turned into a loving passion.

But Tick-Toc, I had to get back to work. I offered Rosie a ride home, but she liked to walk.

“Rosie, when can I see you again?”

She smiled, and kissed me, and said, “Let’s do this again tomorrow.”

For the rest of the day I only had one thing on my mind, that was my beautiful Rosie.

It was just before noon, and Rosie arrived carrying a basket. Today she was wearing shorts, very much like the ones she had on yesterday, and a short t-shirt that barely covered her boobs. In fact, if she raised her arms, her boobs would be in clear view.

As soon as Rosie arrived we kissed. Then she said, “I made us sandwiches. Can we go back to the park? I liked sitting under that tree.”

“That works for me.” I grabbed a couple bottles of pop, I had a blanket in my trunk, and off we went. I was crazy about this girl. I pictured us married, having kids, and growing old together.

We arrived at the park and walked to our tree. I spread out the blanket, and we sat down. Rosie made us a couple of tuna fish sandwiches.

Although the sandwiches were excellent, they didn’t take long to eat. And, by not having to go get lunch, we had more time to spend together. When we finished eating, we kissed, and talked. Rosie was just perfect in every way.

A few minutes later, Rosie laid back on the blanket, and raised her arms over her head Her breathtaking boobs were there for me to appreciate. The look in Rosie’s eyes said, I want to make love, now.

“Rosie, you know we are in a park, and people could walk by.”

“Yes I know, I just want to make love to you.

“Rosie I so want to make love to you too. But not here.”

I extended my hand, helped her sit up, looked into her eyes, and told her, “I have the perfect place to make love. Let’s pick up our stuff, drive back to the station. I’ll ask my boss for the afternoon off. He’ll say yes because he owes me a bunch of time off.”

She agreed, and asked, “Were we could go?”

“I know the owner of a nice motel, one that has exotic rooms. I’m sure he’d let us use one. I save him a lot of money fixing his cars.”

She agreed and off we went.

When we got back to the station I asked, more like told my boss, “I need the rest of the day off.”

“Go! You lucky dog you! She’s a keeper.”

It was about a ten-minute ride to the motel. But as luck would have, it Chuck wasn’t there. Marcy was.

“Hi Marcy, I need a room, would you call Chuck.”

“Sure, he’s home.” She got Chuck on the phone, and he told her to give me The Suite, free.

Marcy gave me a couple of keys, a wink, and mouthed, “She is so beautiful.”

I winked back.

Our Suite was exotic. Actually it screamed ‘Erotic Sex.’ Rosie quickly jumped on the bed. She was in total awe, and had a big grin on her face. Now settled in, I told Rosie I wanted to shower.

She said, “Go for it! I just took one before lunch."

I smiled and said, “Rosie, I know. Your scent is like heaven!”

I made my way into the bathroom. It was totally awesome. The shower was huge. It could fit four people, had huge towels, had soft robes on the door, and a steam room with a sauna.

I quickly showered, put on a robe, and found Rosie in bed with the sheet over her.

SlimDarkSlender
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SlimDarkSlender

She looked like an angel. Then, I did something completely out of character. I told her how much I cared about her, and didn't want her to think I just wanted sex.

She looked me in the eye and said, “Alex, I’m a virgin. When I first saw you, I knew you were the one I wanted to give my greatest gift to when I turned eighteen. That’s today.”

I was speechless. That blew my mind. I wished her ‘Happy Birthday’ and said, “Rosie, I Love You!”

I took my robe off and got under the sheets. I must have stared into her eyes for what seemed like forever. Then I kissed her, and just held her. I found the love of my life.

Love-struck, I really didn't know what to do next. I wanted to make love to her, not have sex with her, if you know what I mean. I whispered, “I love you, and I want to be with you forever. If you are not ready to give up your virginity, I’ll wait.”

Rosie kissed me and said, “Please make love to me.”

Such a beautiful spirit, and gorgeous young girl, how could I say no? “Rosie, I’ll do whatever your heart desires.”

With that, she stripped off the sheet. What a fantastic body!

I got in bed and Rosie moved on top of me. We passionately kissed, and kissed, then began to explore each other’s body.

I caressed her breasts for the first time, circled her nipples with my fingers, and started to gently suck them, as they were now hanging in my face. They were fantastic!

Feeling she needed more, Rosie broke free, moved down to my chest. She flicked, pinched, and nibbled on my nipples, then scooted down to my cock. She began by just stroking and kissing it, and then started sucking it. Mine was the first cock she ever sucked. She was a natural at it.

From the look on Rosie’s face, she seemed to enjoy sucking my cock. I told her, “If you kept that pace up you’re going to have a mouthful of my cream.”

She took my cock out of her mouth and said, “I can’t wait. I want to taste it and swallow it.”

I now realized how excited Rosie was from the beautiful scent of her pussy. Rosie’s scent continued to grow stronger and stronger.

Rosie picked up her rhythm and sucked me and sucked me! Knowing what she wanted, I stopped holding back, and shot stream after stream of my hot cum in her mouth.

With a mouthful of cum, Rosie looked at me with a smile in her eyes, and sucked me till I started to soften.

I lead Rosie back into my arms, and we shared a series of sensuous kisses, and shared her mouthful of cum. I had never done that before, but with Rosie I enjoyed it.

Once spent, we laid in bed for a while, cuddling, kissing, and making love talk.

Feeling spent, it was time for another shower. This time Rosie took one with me.

Together we got in the shower and held each other, letting the warm water stream down upon our bodies. I reached for this exotic looking soap mitt, and with it cleaned and caressed every inch of her incredible youthful body. When I was done, she did the same to me, and lastly cleaned my cock until it was hard as a rock.

After our shower we got back in bed. I once again had Rosie assure me she was ready to loose her virginity.

“Alex, you have no idea how ready I am. I first saw you three summers ago, but you didn’t know that, because you didn’t see me. My parents would come in for gas and repairs, and sometimes I would be in the back seat. You were so gentile and kind. Even my parents said how nice you are. Alex, you became the love of my life a long time ago; don’t ask me why, you just did. I knew then, and I know now, we are soul mates. Yes Alex, I want you inside me, deep inside me, and your seed exploding in my vagina. I want to cum with you!”

With that I moved my body down to her dripping wet pussy. I licked and sucked her juices, preparing her pussy with my tongue to relieve any pain she may feel. The more I licked her vagina with my tongue, the wetter she got, moving her hips up and down while making the most beautiful sounds. I loved her pussy, and wanted Rosie to know just how much I loved her.

With my tongue now deep in her pussy, she screamed out, “OMG I’m cumming,” and streams of her orgasm showered my face.

Once her streams subsided, I knew the time was right to penetrate Rosie. I moved into position and slowly pushed my cock inside her, a little at a time. Rosie didn’t need to say a word, the look on her face told me everything I needed to know.

It didn’t take long before I was fully inside her. At first I pumped slow, in and out, in and out, and sped-up my rhythm once I knew it was pleasurable for her, not painful.

It didn’t take long before Rosie had a series of orgasms, but not as intense as her first one was when my tongue was inside her. She pulled me close to her so we could share a long kiss. While we shared that kiss, I pumped harder and harder. Now, Rosie was grinding her pussy onto my cock as hard as she could.

We broke our kiss, and Rosie screamed, “Oooooohhhhhhhhhh shit fuck me as hard as you can; I’m going to cum!”

I pumped my cock hard and deep to totally please my Rosie, and yelled, “I’m cumminggggggggggggg toooooo!!!!!”

The look on her face was priceless!

We came together, her shooting streams onto my cock, while I filled her pussy with cum.

I collapsed on her body. I swear neither of us moved an inch for an hour. We just kissed and held each other.

After spending some quality time cuddling, we got out of bed and headed back to the shower to refresh our bodies. Once finished we got back in bed, and Rosie turned on the TV like an old married couple would.

Holding Rosie in my arms, my mind started to reminisce over the past 24 hours. It really didn’t seem real, but I knew it was. I took the remote, muted the TV, looked at Rosie and said, “You know even though we only met yesterday I’m madly in love with you. Are you okay with that, because I want to marry you as soon as possible?”

“I’m forever yours!”

FYI:

Rosie and me dated for a year. During that year spent every day together, until we married.

Four kids, two grand kids, and we still have a wonderful love life. Rosie I still love you!

Published 
Written by AlexForemen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments