Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How I Met Rachel

"Rachel and I fall in love"

3
3 Comments 3
5.3k Views 5.3k
2.5k words 2.5k words
My name is Rob, this story is about how I met my girlfriend, Rachel, and how our relationship developed in the early days.

Rachel is very pretty. She has shoulder length blonde hair, deep blue eyes, firm little breasts, a cute bum and a beautiful smile.

I met Rachel at work. We worked for different departments but our paths regularly crossed. We would attend the same meetings and we socialised in the same group. Most Friday evenings, after work, a group of us would go to the pub to unwind before the weekend.

One summer's evening, we were both sat in the pub garden as members of a larger group. As the evening progressed, people started to leave for home. As the group got smaller, people changed seats to keep the group compact.

After a few seat changes, I ended up sitting opposite Rachel and engaging in conversation with her and two others. The time came when the other two people had to go, leaving just Rachel and myself.

As one of the other people left, they said, “Are you to going to stay and have something to eat?”

Rachel replied dismissively, “Maybe.”

Rachel and I were then left on our own and we talked for a little bit. Previously, I had never spoken to her for very long, one to one. When I had, it was very much a work focused conversation.

Rachel then said to me, “To you need to rush off anywhere?”

I replied, “No.”

She asked, “Would you like to get something to eat?”

“I am hungry,” I replied.

We got up and headed for the eating area inside the pub. We ordered something to eat and another drink. We then found a table and sat down. We chatted about what we did in a spare time, the TV we had watched, books we had read and a lot of other stuff. Our food eventually arrived. We had both ordered fajitas, so as we ate we laughed with each other as bits fell out of the little pancakes, that we both managed to over fill.

After we had finished our food, we ordered some coffee and chatted for a while longer. When it was time to leave, Rachel thanked me for giving her an enjoyable evening. I indicated that I felt likewise. Rachel kissed me on the cheek and we headed for our cars in the car park.

Saturday afternoon, I was sitting watching some sport on the TV, but I could not get Rachel out of my head. I rang a mutual friend explained to her what had happened and asked her for Rachel’s phone number.

Sitting on my sofa, I plucked up the courage and gave Rachel a call. Her phone rang a couple of times and I was beginning to think she was not going to answer. Then I heard a ‘hello’ in my ear. I thought to myself ‘keep cool’ and I introduced myself. I thanked for a great time the previous evening and I told her that I had enjoyed her company.

I then plucked up some more courage and said, “Have you got any plans for tonight?”

“No. Why what do you have in mind?” she replied curiously.

“I am cooking some pasta later and I have more than enough for two,” I said.

She replied, “That sounds nice, I will bring some wine.”

We agreed a time; I gave her my address and ended the call.

‘Shit’ I thought to myself as I had no food in the house, not enough for two.

I grabbed my car keys and headed immediately for the supermarket.

I made a nice pasta source with some seafood, prepared some garlic bread and waited for Rachel to arrive. She was bang on time. The doorbell rang; I checked myself out in the mirror next to the door and then casually opened it. Rachel was wearing a silky pink blouse and smart black jeans.

I greeted her with a cheery ‘hello’. As she stepped through the door, she kissed me on the cheek and handed me a bottle of red wine. I looked at the label.

‘I thought as we were eating pasta it needed to be Italian.” she said.

“Absolutely,” I agreed.

We moved into the lounge and I said, “I have prepared the sauce, I will just need to cook the pasta when we are ready to eat.”

“What music have you got?” she said, as she made a beeline for my CD collection.

“It’s an eclectic mix,” I replied.

I collected two glasses and poured us each a glass of wine. Rachel opened the CD draw in the Hi-Fi and pressed play.

“Good choice!” I said, as Take That bellowed out of the speakers.

This was one of my old girlfriends CD’s and I wasn’t a great fan but I was not going to tell Rachel that.

I gave Rachel a glass of wine and we clinked them together and said ‘Cheers’. We sat and chatted for a while and then decided it was time to eat. I went into the kitchen to put the final touches to the meal and Rachel put the cutlery on the table.

I served up the food and took it to the dining room. We sat opposite each other. I offered Rachel some cheese and some garlic bread. She curled some pasta around her fork, collected some of the sauce and put it into her mouth. I sat and waited for her verdict.

“Mmm, that’s nice,” she said.

“Thank you,” I said, as I relaxed a little easier into my seat.

We talked and drank wine as we ate. When we had finished eating I offered Rachel a coffee which she accepted.

She went back into the lounge and was sat on the sofa when I brought in two cups of coffee. I sat next to her and we chatted some more.

I got the feeling that the time was right to give her a kiss. I leaned towards her, held her hand gently and then kissed her on the lips. To my surprise she wrapped an arm around my neck, keeping us locked in the kiss.

Then without saying anything she pushed me onto my back so she was laying on my chest. We stopped kissing and smiled at each other. With no words exchanged between us, we kissed again. I was starting to get very aroused and my penis started to stiffen. Although she didn’t say anything, Rachel must have become aware of the bulge in my jeans.

As we kissed I stroked her back. My hand started to move closer to be bum. Eventually it was resting on one of her buttocks. I started to stroke it gently. I then decided to man up and slide my hand into the waistband of her jeans. On entering her jeans I discovered the top of her G-string panties. My finger then drifted to the top of the crack in her arse. Her bum felt soft and warm.

After a while just stroking the bare skin on her bum, Rachel sat up and said she had to go.

In some shock at her abruptness, I said, "OK.”

Rachel headed for the front door and opened it.

QueenDiana9
Online Now!
Lush Cams
QueenDiana9



Before exiting she turned to me and said, “Thank you for a great evening.”

She kissed me on the lips and headed for her car. I watch disappointed as she drove away.

I cleared up and went to bed. As I lay in bed I replayed the evening, wondering what I had done to upset Rachel which made her leave so suddenly.

Sunday morning arrived; the sun was shining so I went to sit in the garden with a mug of coffee. It was about 10am when my phone rang. Rachel’s name appeared on the screen. I took a deep breath and answered it with a cheery ‘hello’.

Rachel started to speak and apologised for her abrupt departure.

I said, “If I did anything to upset you I apologise.”

“No, you did nothing to upset me; I just felt that things were going too quickly. I really like you Rob and I want a relationship with you, not an awkward one night stand.” She explained.

‘Wow’ I thought, and then said, “I really like you too, and I am happy to move forward at whatever pace you are comfortable with.”

We talked a bit longer and she invited me to hers for dinner next Saturday evening. I accepted her invitation.

Next Saturday night seemed to take forever do arrive. During the week I could not get Rachel out of my head. We didn’t have any work meetings together and didn’t go out of my way to seek her out, thinking that I would give her some breathing space. If she wanted to talk to me she knew where to find me. We did, however, share a couple of text messages.

Saturday eventually arrived. I was like a cat in a dog’s home; I could not relax all day. Our meeting time was getting closer. I showered. As I dressed I sprayed on my favourite cologne, not too much though, put on a light blue shirt and cream pair of chinos. I headed off to Rachel’s.

I arrived at Rachel’s, knocked at the door and waited. Rachel opened the door wearing a white silk blouse and a thigh length black skirt. She looked very hot. As I stepped through the door holding a bunch of flowers, she took them from me with a ‘thank you’. She then kissed me on the lips.

“Dinner is nearly ready,” she said, “Are you hungry?”

The truth was I had been so nervous all day that I hadn’t eaten anything, so I replied, “Yes starving!”

Dinner went well. Rachel was a very good cook. We drank a bottle of wine between us and chatted like old friends.

After dinner Rachel made us some coffee which we took into the living room. Before she joined me on the sofa, she poured two big glasses of brandy.

As she gave me the brandy I said, “If I drink all that, I will not be able to drive home.”

“Do you need to drive home tonight?” she asked.

“No,” I replied as she kissed me.

We sat drinking and chatting until we started to kiss.

Rachel then took me by the hand and led me to her bedroom. On entering her bedroom we kissed and started to remove each other clothes.

She removed my shirt, then I removed her blouse. I stood in front of her with a bare chest and she stood with her breasts covered by a lacy bra. We kissed again feeling our skin touch. She was warm and soft. Her breasts pressed against my chest. As we kissed I reached behind her and undid the clasp of her bra. I then slid the straps down he arms and allowed it to fall to the floor. Rachel’s breasts were beautiful and I had to kiss then. As I kissed then softly Rachel rubbed her hands through my hair and moaned softly.

I then fell to my knees and removed he skirt. Her panty covered pussy was in my direct sight. Her panties were black lace and matched her bra. I kissed her pubic mound through the fabric and felt how warm she was. All the time she was still moaning and stroking my hair. I pulled my head away from her groin to give myself room to pull her panties to the floor. As I removed her panties I exposed a nicely trimmed pussy. I stood up and helped Rachel onto the bed.

As she lay on the bed completely naked, I stood and took in the view of her gorgeous body. My cock was like a steel rod in my pants. I undid my belt, unbuttoned my fly and dropped my trousers to the floor. My erection was clear to see inside my boxer shorts. Rachel sat up and moved towards me. She took hold of my boxers and pulled them down. My cock stood to attention like a soldier on parade.

She pulled me on to the bed and we kissed passionately. As we kissed, we started to explore each other's body. I kissed and stroked her breasts with one hand while my other hand found her pussy. Rachel in the meantime had discovered my erect penis.

As I fingered Rachel’s pussy I could feel her body beginning to tense and her breathing deepen. She finally let out a loud gasp as her orgasm passed from her stomach across her body.

I moved my well lubricated hand between her legs from the pussy into her bum crack. My hand slid between her buttocks very easily. As I moved my hand up and down between her buttocks I felt my fingers pass over the dimple in her anus. I decided to explore her anus further. I gently circled it and then made the bold move of probing the hole with a well lubricated finger. As my finger entered her rectum she spontaneously orgasmed, pulling me closer to her as she did so.

I wanted to enter her before I came, so I rolled her onto her back and lay on top of her. She reached down for my penis and guided it towards the entrance of her vagina. I applied a gentle downward force and felt my cock disappear in side her. As my erect cock entered her, I felt her vagina walls enclose around it. She was warm and tight. I repeatedly entered her gently and slowly. As we made love we kissed passionately.

As my orgasm approached I pelvic motion began to accelerate and Rachel began to breathe deeply again. I flooded my spunk into her vagina with a loud groan. As my cum washed over her cervix, Rachel came again.

We lay next to each other talked.

Rachel surprisingly then said, “I loved it when you put your finger in my bum.”

I replied, “I thought you were going to slap my face.”

We laughed and kissed.

From that moment on Rachel and I were very open with each other, about what we did or didn’t like during sex.

As we cuddled I could feel my cum leaking out of Rachel’s vagina, making her thighs wet and sticky.

I took some tissues from the bedside table and wiped her thighs and pussy lips clean. I then planted a kiss on them.

We cuddled and kissed some more before drifting off to sleep in each other’s arms.

That was the start of our beautiful relationship.

Published 
Written by likekissingthighs
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments